Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 08:45:45 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cyberdeck Poker - Flagship of the Enterra Bitcoin Poker Network  (Read 4640 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:00:15 PM

Very interesting and fun. Bitcoin gambling new gambling site arrival and gives some interesting features, and also provides some event that is quite challenging, interesting, fun and also with considerable gifts. I hope you can provide a highly professional service at all times and provide updated news about your site in forums or in your own site.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:04:01 PM

What is the minimum players required for the Bankroll Builders to run? I was sitting in the first game this morning - there were four of us total - and the game was cancelled.

Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

Tried on my work computer and its a bit out of date but I ran into a "connection lost" during login on the three times I tried.
Is this common,just want to know if I should keep trying or just stick to my home computer.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cyberdeck (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:05:28 PM

Hi Evildrum

This must be an issue on your end. All game servers are reporting good health and there is players online as we speak.

https://i.imgur.com/cqPCxDP.jpg

If your problem persists please contact us by opening a ticket via the helpdesk. One of our tech support agents will be happy to trace down the cause of your issue wit you.

~Sandy
Beefheart

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:32:32 PM

just made small test withdrawal, and it hit my wallet within 5 minutes... nice job!
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:02:55 PM

Hi all

The tournament schedule has been updated.

* The 5 chip Bankroll Builders freeroll continues to run 4x per day.
* The CashPoint Frenzy with 10 chips added will run Friday through Sunday with a buy-in of 10 CGP.
* 5 chip satellites to the 500 guaranteed on Saturday are running now and repeat every 6 hours.

See you at the tables and happy weekend!

~Sandy
Evildrum

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:10:47 PM

Can you post the bankroll builder start times related to forum time?
Never know when these are on and caught one by accident.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:24:00 PM

Hi Evildrum

I'm not sure what the forum time is. Seems to display my local time to me.

At Cyberdeck all times are UTC and the freerolls run at 14:00, 18:00, 22:00 and 02:00 UTC. May I suggest to log on to the client to double check on the times? The software will display all tournaments in your local time to you.

The next Bankroll Builder freeroll will run in 2 hours and 30 minutes (at time of posting).

~Sandy
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 11:27:02 PM

Hi all

The tournament schedule has been updated. Log-on now at www.cyberdeckpoker.com to check it out. All previous promotions will continue to run through May and we will be adding some new ones in the coming week.

See you at the tables.

~Sandy
Evildrum

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

Oh good so bankroll builders are still running,logged in a few times and did not see them listed.
Once I get up to a decent amount I will start playing cash on your platform.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:41:46 PM

Hi Evildrum

You might have logged on earlier this week. There was a slight delay in this weeks reconciliation with the network which resulted in the updated MTT schedule going live later than usual (Thursday). We've also removed the freeroll running at 14:00 UTC due to a lag of players at that time.

Action at the ring tables has picked up over the last week as well with peak times being Midnight - 05:00 am UTC.

Reminder, the 500 GTD has been moved from Saturday to Sunday with 5 and 10 chip Satellites running every 6 hours.

~Sandy
Evildrum

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:51:53 PM

Finally played some cash with the freerolls and enjoyed the action at the tables.
The freerolls I am still missing because you do not post them in the lobby so I can establish when to play.
Like just now I logged in and the one I was catching is no longer in the lobby,seems the majority of these are running well I sleep.
Will look to you guys I guess for late evening action,have noticed my mornings the play is dead but the evenings pick up.

Can I suggest the following time slots:

10 pm UTC
12 pm UTC
2 am UTC

If you run those times consistently you will start to draw more action at those times. Think cancelling tournies just causes people to move on to other sites.

frogCorporation

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:24:18 PM

It looks unreal cool. I'm going to try now
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:00:45 PM

Finally played some cash with the freerolls and enjoyed the action at the tables.
The freerolls I am still missing because you do not post them in the lobby so I can establish when to play.
Like just now I logged in and the one I was catching is no longer in the lobby,seems the majority of these are running well I sleep.
Will look to you guys I guess for late evening action,have noticed my mornings the play is dead but the evenings pick up.

Can I suggest the following time slots:

10 pm UTC
12 pm UTC
2 am UTC

If you run those times consistently you will start to draw more action at those times. Think cancelling tournies just causes people to move on to other sites.

Hi Evildrum

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the games at Cyberdeck. The Bankroll Builders runs at 18:00, 22:00 and 02:00 UTC. The one at 14:00 UTC was removed last week since there wasn't enough players in the afternoons to sustain it. In exchange the CashPoint Frenzy tournaments have been updated.

Please note that the tournament schedule does still reset every Monday for weekly reconciliation with the network on the guarantees, overlays and co. We're in the progress of automating this process which means that very soon the schedule wont reset but run all week consistently.

It looks unreal cool. I'm going to try now

See you at the tables. Wink

~Sandy
Beefheart

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:39:07 PM

Sandy, I sent you PM about any news about the rake back. Please respond when you get a chance.
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

Hi Beefheart
I'll respond to your ticket tomorrow.

The reconciliation with the network was delayed last week due to holidays. We'll run the rake reports on RB player on Monday and then credit those accounts.

All, check out the new tournaments page on our website. We've added a feed displaying all upcoming tournaments and their details at http://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/tournaments/.

Happy Sunday!

~Sandy

Evildrum

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:53:39 PM

Something I noticed with other sites that struggled to get people is cancelling freerolls due to lack of people made the person think the site would never run and they never came back. If you look at the now defunct Luckflop.eu,they where always 2 players off running and people got tired of showing up day after day in hopes it would run.
Maybe lower the payout in those cases and run them anyways as it does not take long for word of mouth to catch players interest in the site.

The one aspect you seem to have going is busy at hours where others are lagging,if that continues it should be good for the site.

Evildrum

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:34:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 03:01:55 PM by Evildrum

Just ran into a problem.
I got to the river and pushed the dial to allin and it left about .00001 behind in a .01ish pot and I got folded when I was raised that small amount. Was facing lag each street and noticed others having that issue. So now instead of winning with my nut hand I busted.
So I think for that reason I will no longer being playing on your site. Lag is to big a issue.

Edit:

Meant to say on my mobile as the lag is less on my desktop but that is really not cool to lose due to lag and be angled due to that aspect. So I was pissed when I wrote this.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:24:38 AM

Something I noticed with other sites that struggled to get people is cancelling freerolls due to lack of people made the person think the site would never run and they never came back. If you look at the now defunct Luckflop.eu,they where always 2 players off running and people got tired of showing up day after day in hopes it would run.
Maybe lower the payout in those cases and run them anyways as it does not take long for word of mouth to catch players interest in the site.

The one aspect you seem to have going is busy at hours where others are lagging,if that continues it should be good for the site.

Hi Evildrum,

As previously mentioned in this thread, our business model doesn't cater to non-depositing / non-raking players. Over the last weeks we've monitored the games on Cyberdeck and we noticed that the majority of the players who are registering for the freeroll do not participate in any other games. This includes ring games and tournaments with an entry fee of 1-5 chips. Non-raking players don't contribute to the networks eco-system, in fact, they drain the eco-system which contradicts with building a healthy network. For this reason we will continue to raise the minimum number of players required by 1 each week and if this results in "some" of our freerolls not running (at specific times) then that's fine.

For example, we also run the CashPoint Frenzy tournaments on the weekends with a buy-in of just 5 CGP with 10 chips added. In order to accumulate 6 CGP a player only needs to contribute 1 mBTC in rake. Despite this very low requirement only a few players actually register for those tournaments, our ring game players. Thus you see that our freerollers don't even try to take advantage of this promotion despite the payout of the CashPoint Frenzy tournaments being twice the payout of the BankRoll Builders.

Cyberdeck's goal is to build a healty and sustainable eco-system on the network which wouldn't be possible by just giving free money to non-depositing players. The poker industry is a "give-to-receive industry" and our promotions will always focus on rewarding raking players over non-raking players.

Over the next two weeks you'll notice a change to our promotions which will benefit players contributing to the health and growth of Cyberdeck and the network. I'll post an additional update on this once the promotions have been approved and are live.

Just ran into a problem.
I got to the river and pushed the dial to allin and it left about .00001 behind in a .01ish pot and I got folded when I was raised that small amount. Was facing lag each street and noticed others having that issue. So now instead of winning with my nut hand I busted.
So I think for that reason I will no longer being playing on your site. Lag is to big a issue.

Edit:

Meant to say on my mobile as the lag is less on my desktop but that is really not cool to lose due to lag and be angled due to that aspect. So I was pissed when I wrote this.

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into this problem. We haven't noticed any major lag across the games. However, it's of course possible that this happens not just on Cyberdeck. May I suggest to close down Skype and other applications while playing? This should reduce any packet-loss you might encounter.

~Sandy
Evildrum

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

Actually think the issue might be due to where you are located, sometimes I found in the past with UK sites that there was lag as well.
Its a issue on multiple platforms as well. Each player can take 10 seconds plus to make a turn.
Lot of players time out, might be a good idea to get some player feedback in a site survey if this is new to you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: