Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cyberdeck Poker - Flagship of the Enterra Bitcoin Poker Network  (Read 4613 times)
Cyberdeck (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:36:22 PM

Actually think the issue might be due to where you are located, sometimes I found in the past with UK sites that there was lag as well.
Its a issue on multiple platforms as well. Each player can take 10 seconds plus to make a turn.
Lot of players time out, might be a good idea to get some player feedback in a site survey if this is new to you.

I'll inform the tech team on this matter.
Like previously mentioned we're monitoring most games and we haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

~Sandy
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:30:08 AM

Odd I thought I posted here earlier today.

I was using the html version and will download the client on Friday and test it out.

Noticed the freerolls are gone, if you add those in next week I will help get some tables going since I have next week off. Just need a freeroll or two to get a roll going.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:16:45 PM

Odd I thought I posted here earlier today.

I was using the html version and will download the client on Friday and test it out.

Thanks for the info. We'll test the html5 client this weekend. In the meantime please do use the desktop application. You shouldn't encounter any lag or other issues with it. The html5 client is still beta and it will be replaced with an entirely new application by the end of the summer. In the meantime we'll do our best to maintain the html5 client.

Noticed the freerolls are gone, if you add those in next week I will help get some tables going since I have next week off. Just need a freeroll or two to get a roll going.

The freeroll tournaments run Thursday through Sunday. Our guarantees schedule is reset every Monday for reconciliation with the network. Unfortunately the reconciliation was delayed this week which means that this weeks schedule will go up over the next few hours.

There will be a change to the Bankroll Builders which will be reflected on the promos page of our website later today. After talking to the team it has been decided that we'll be running the BB nightly (instead of 3x per day) and in exchange we'll be extending the number of CashPoint Frenzy tournaments with buy-in's ranking from 1-10 CGP and chips added to the pool based on the CGP's required to buy-in.

In addition we'll be announcing the details of the rake-back program this weekend.

Regards,
~Sandy
Beefheart

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:07:55 PM

so I'd like to say, I think this room has a lot going for them, but I'd like to make some suggestions...

- the software is pretty solid! (post some screenshots so folks can take a look!)... also a lot of players miss the old SWC and playing on their mobile... you guys have it some promote it!

- ring games: your competitors have incentive to start tables at their rooms ("table starter rakeback")
... you guys have nothing, so you gotta come up with something as well (table starter RB as well, "most hands played in a day", "most rake accumulated", "most hours played"... something!

tournaments: you guys have a very good tourney schedule, but nothing ever runs... be social media whores and pimp out the schedule! (not just the "bankroll  builders")

advertisements/promos:  thread needs to be more active (always on the 1st page here)... whether it's an upcoming tourney are just generic promos.

I also think you need a face/spokesperson for the room (ala Micon with SWC)... hell dress a guy up in a spacesuit ("Cyberdonk"/"Cyber..."), clown mask, or just someone working for the room. Post some videos talking about the room... hell makes them cheezy or not, but get people talking! Their I'd a legit bitcoin "community" so get the word out... no such thing as bad publicity if it can get traffic up.

Evildrum

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:25:15 PM

The ladyboy on the front page always makes me pause,make it a little more obvious that that is a lady or a dude dressed as a lady,its to hard to figure out and may detract from the player base thinking its some kind of LGBTQ poker site.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:43:59 PM

so I'd like to say, I think this room has a lot going for them, but I'd like to make some suggestions...

- the software is pretty solid! (post some screenshots so folks can take a look!)... also a lot of players miss the old SWC and playing on their mobile... you guys have it some promote it!

I'll pass on your suggestion. Thanks.

- ring games: your competitors have incentive to start tables at their rooms ("table starter rakeback")
... you guys have nothing, so you gotta come up with something as well (table starter RB as well, "most hands played in a day", "most rake accumulated", "most hours played"... something!

We're working on "something" to reward raking players. Please note that most implementation have to be done on the network level and thus we have little influence on the priority of tasks in the development queue. All I can say at this point is, bank those GCP's. Wink

tournaments: you guys have a very good tourney schedule, but nothing ever runs... be social media whores and pimp out the schedule! (not just the "bankroll  builders")

advertisements/promos:  thread needs to be more active (always on the 1st page here)... whether it's an upcoming tourney are just generic promos.

Thank you, over the next week you'll find us doing much more marketing via social media. For example, we've already created a new twitter account which will be auto-posting tournament and game announcements. The account will however tweet almost hourly which is why those tweets will come from a dedicated account rather than @cyberdeckpoker.

We've also updated the tournament page with a tournament feed. Check it out at:
https://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/tournaments/

I also think you need a face/spokesperson for the room (ala Micon with SWC)... hell dress a guy up in a spacesuit ("Cyberdonk"/"Cyber..."), clown mask, or just someone working for the room. Post some videos talking about the room... hell makes them cheezy or not, but get people talking! Their I'd a legit bitcoin "community" so get the word out... no such thing as bad publicity if it can get traffic up.

We'll be introducing "Team Cyberdeck" soon including promotions build around knocking out TCDP members from tournaments, a weekly "home game" with the members of the team and some other promotions. Videos (or streaming games) is a great idea. I'll pass this on to the team for discussion.

Overall we're happy how our soft-launch has run. Though games are still slow at certain times we can say that feedback from our players has been great and we're in no rush to build up our poker room and the network. For us it's important to offer a reliable, sustainable and consistent service to our players even if that takes time and all feedback received is much appreciated.

The ladyboy on the front page always makes me pause,make it a little more obvious that that is a lady or a dude dressed as a lady,its to hard to figure out and may detract from the player base thinking its some kind of LGBTQ poker site.

Those players must have a vivid imagination. Smiley

~Sandy
Beefheart

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:55:14 PM

I'll pass on your suggestion. Thanks.

We're working on "something" to reward raking players. Please note that most implementation have to be done on the network level and thus we have little influence on the priority of tasks in the development queue. All I can say at this point is, bank those GCP's. Wink

Thank you, over the next week you'll find us doing much more marketing via social media. For example, we've already created a new twitter account which will be auto-posting tournament and game announcements. The account will however tweet almost hourly which is why those tweets will come from a dedicated account rather than @cyberdeckpoker.

We've also updated the tournament page with a tournament feed. Check it out at:
https://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/tournaments/

We'll be introducing "Team Cyberdeck" soon including promotions build around knocking out TCDP members from tournaments, a weekly "home game" with the members of the team and some other promotions. Videos (or streaming games) is a great idea. I'll pass this on to the team for discussion.

Overall we're happy how our soft-launch has run. Though games are still slow at certain times we can say that feedback from our players has been great and we're in no rush to build up our poker room and the network. For us it's important to offer a reliable, sustainable and consistent service to our players even if that takes time and all feedback received is much appreciated.

Those players must have a vivid imagination. Smiley

~Sandy

thanks for the responses! Please post the new Twitter handle when it becomes available
Beefheart

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:47:23 PM

so who wants to play some ring games and get some tourneys running?
Beefheart

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:23:25 PM

suggestion... the freerolls start with numerous folks sitting out... any way if that's the case they are removed after 5 minutes of no activity?...

I also think players "enterasuper" and "guramina27" are the same person/account
Evildrum

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:02:51 PM

suggestion... the freerolls start with numerous folks sitting out... any way if that's the case they are removed after 5 minutes of no activity?...

Concur. I sent Cyber a pm on these two having very similar issues every tourney.
They sit late within seconds of each other or they both sit out at the start and instantly sit in together.
This last tourney he sat in and got stacked on one account and has not sat in with the other account yet.
The usual play by them is to try and get lucky with any two cards on one account and then attempt the same with the other once one is doubled.
Not the only player that seems to use this technique either watching another pair that regs late as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also have no volume on the html version,have clicked it on and off in options. Stood up and left to lobby and come back to no avail.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:19:01 PM

Unfortunately we can't remove players once they have registered to a tournament due to a network limitation. However, starting this week late registration for freeroll tournaments will close automatically after the first player has busted.

As for the accounts mentioned, we've noticed some "odd behaviour" in the last week and we're running a security audit with the network this week. Please note that Cyberdeck operates a zero tolerance policy when it comes to collusion or multi-accounting and any account(s) found to exploit the network will be shut down and their account balance will be seized.

Evildrum, I've created a task for the dev team to look into the sound issue you've reported when playing on the phone. This bug seems to only affect players playing on the phone. The sounds play fine when using the app in a desktop browser. We'll push an update live as soon as the bug has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Sandy

YepImNaked

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 08:14:02 PM

Interested.  Going to make my first deposit and try the site out tonight.  Hope to see some of you there!

- Naked
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:32:56 PM

You will find most action at the tables from Thursday through Sunday evening until late EU time. Playing on Cyberdeck since the soft launch and you'll find me at the 10 and 20 chip ring games.
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:49:38 PM

We've completed our security audit and a number of players, from different skins, have been blocked across the network. The balances of accounts blocked on Cyberdeck, players colluding in our freerolls have been seized and we'll redistribute those via our MTT's.

For future reference, Cyberdeck Poker operates on a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to collusion between players. Should you suspect or witness any instances of colluding, please contact our support team immediately.

https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/14000006786-i-ve-witnessed-players-colluding-at-the-table-what-should-i-do-

~Sandy
YepImNaked

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:03:26 PM

I'll probably play some of the tournaments this weekend, but I did have an observation.  In the tournament descriptions, it claims only a 5% rake from the entry fee, however it shows that the rake is actually set at 10%.  Which is it?  That's something you may want to fix.

I managed to get a little action at a NLHE table, which was a lot of fun.  Do you have plans in the near future for an affiliate program?  I'd be interested in doing some twitch streams once the player base grows a little.

- Naked
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:24:39 PM

I'll probably play some of the tournaments this weekend, but I did have an observation.  In the tournament descriptions, it claims only a 5% rake from the entry fee, however it shows that the rake is actually set at 10%.  Which is it?  That's something you may want to fix.

Hi Naked,
Thanks for your feedback.

Tournament rake is 10% as outlined in our FAQ. For more information on rake structures please see:
https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/14000006778-how-much-rake-do-you-collect-from-the-tables-

The tournaments in question are network-wide tournaments without guarantees. To my best knowledge those were initially meant to be raked at 5% and it was later decided to rake them with 10%. I reckon the network didn't find the time yet to update those templates.

I managed to get a little action at a NLHE table, which was a lot of fun.  Do you have plans in the near future for an affiliate program?  I'd be interested in doing some twitch streams once the player base grows a little.

Yes we will be offering an affiliate program soon. Unfortunately the launch has been delayed due to 3rd party dependencies.

~Sandy
Evildrum

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:06:50 PM

Noticed there has been no Crazy points or bankroll builders yet this week. Can you update on if these are coming back as I look at the schedule I see nothing soon.
Understand the need to move schedule around but its hard coming to the site at the designated time to see nothing. Please fix this or address it so that I am not wasting time.

Thanks

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 05:30:34 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 05:44:32 PM by Cyberdeck

Hi Evildrum,

The new schedule is up and the next freeroll is starting in 30 minutes. You may also view the schedule at: http://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/tournaments/ (Please note that all times are displayed in UTC)

We'd like to apologies for this weeks delay. The security audit took priority since the integrity of the games is of utmost importance to us. You'll notice a change in June when we're officially coming out of our soft-launch at which point there wont be any interruption with the tournament schedule and the GTD will run all week.

We'll be also running a cash-back promotion for ALL players through June. Details will follow soon.

See you at the tables and happy Friday,

~Sandy

---

Edit: The latest edition of our newsletter just went out. It's available online here.

yandpok

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:13:05 AM

Hello Cyberdeck !

Yes it with me wasn't yet. During game when there were 4 players, and dress from them I was since the beginning of game in the mode "sit out" administration I have blocked my registration record and I have thrown out me from a tournament.
 Maybe you will answer - what wasn't pleasant to you? What do I am a new player and it was my 2-y tournament? So you take new players?
Beefheart

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:34:29 AM

Hello Cyberdeck !

Yes it with me wasn't yet. During game when there were 4 players, and dress from them I was since the beginning of game in the mode "sit out" administration I have blocked my registration record and I have thrown out me from a tournament.
 Maybe you will answer - what wasn't pleasant to you? What do I am a new player and it was my 2-y tournament? So you take new players?

I'll let Cyberdeck try and figure this out... WTF?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: