Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cyberdeck Poker - Flagship of the Enterra Bitcoin Poker Network  (Read 4617 times)
Cyberdeck (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:45:16 AM

Hello Cyberdeck !

Yes it with me wasn't yet. During game when there were 4 players, and dress from them I was since the beginning of game in the mode "sit out" administration I have blocked my registration record and I have thrown out me from a tournament.
 Maybe you will answer - what wasn't pleasant to you? What do I am a new player and it was my 2-y tournament? So you take new players?

Hi yandpok

Kindly contact us via the HelpDesk so that we can discuss your data matching the info of other accounts blocked during our recent security audit and during the last freeroll at 02:00 UTC.

I'll be happy to assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,
Sandy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:52:02 AM

Its funny I did not notice he was kicked from that tourney till it was pointed out to me.
Appreciate this effort to cracking down on cheating or circumvention of the rules, a lot of the other sites offer lip service to this issue and allow the players to be cheated on.

Still having sound issues but it was suggested to me to try a different brower for the html version and will give that a shot tomorrow.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 04:26:52 AM

Its funny I did not notice he was kicked from that tourney till it was pointed out to me.
Appreciate this effort to cracking down on cheating or circumvention of the rules, a lot of the other sites offer lip service to this issue and allow the players to be cheated on.

We're taking the integrity of our games very serious and so does the network. There has been several changes on the server side over the last week which will aid in reducing the risk of collusion across the entire network and our team is actively monitoring the games and tournaments.

Still having sound issues but it was suggested to me to try a different brower for the html version and will give that a shot tomorrow.

Which OS / browser are you currently using?

~Sandy

Evildrum

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:56:21 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 04:34:34 PM by Evildrum

I am currently using Firefox but will come back and update if Safari works better once I play the bankroll in 2 hours roughly.
Hopefully that fixes the issue,could be I need to upgrade on my end as well.

===============================================================================
Edit:

I tried to log Safari but it is not allowing me to configure to open up the site. I cleared cache and history and tried but no go for that server. Was going to fiddle around in proxies but will have to wait on that till I wake up more.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:04:14 PM

I am currently using Firefox but will come back and update if Safari works better once I play the bankroll in 2 hours roughly.
Hopefully that fixes the issue,could be I need to upgrade on my end as well.

===============================================================================
Edit:

I tried to log Safari but it is not allowing me to configure to open up the site. I cleared cache and history and tried but no go for that server. Was going to fiddle around in proxies but will have to wait on that till I wake up more.

Hi Evildrum,

Thanks for the information. I've added it to our internal issue tracker.

Do you have Chrome? Apparently sound work with that browser.

~Sandy
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:35:52 PM

Hi all

We've observed a conversation yesterday at one of our hold'em cash game tables which we would like to address. In that conversation one player made a comment that he was under the impression that one of the other players "knows the (community) cards to be dealt next".

We would like to make it clear that this is not possible. It is impossible to predict the cards that are going to be dealt next, that's not how our random number generator (RNG) works. The difference to playing live and online is that online there is no "shuffled decks" like in live poker. The RNG runs a constant shuffle of all cards in the deck (or remaining cards in the deck) and the next card isn't decided until all players have completed their turn. Picture it like a carousel that is constantly spinning and only after all player have acted the RNG will deal the next card which is absolutely random and unpredictable.

Furthermore our RNG has been tested and certified by iTechLabs, one of the most reputable certification companies in the poker industry. Our players may therefore rest assured that nobody, not even us, can predict the cards that will be dealt or the outcome of a hand.

Wishing you all an awesome week.

Regards,
~Sandy
BTCGambler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:40:59 PM

Hmm, is it possible that people wihout an account don't get to see all the tables?

I'm interested in pokersites as I am a highvolume cashgame player and I've had the software running in the backround for a bit to always check if there is some action at the tables, but it seems to be dead ALL the time. Yet I read here people talking about playing in cashgames and tournaments, but I don't see a single tournament running

Or I only see one guy sitting at .05/.10 NLHE cashgame table, but it says 3 player seated and 14 online, where are the two other players seated, I checked every tab.
Evildrum

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:55:04 PM

They are usually signed up for a tourney,if you can not find them at the cash tables. Least that is how I have figured it to be. Just remember this site has not actually launched yet,so the players will slowly come along.

Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:41:59 AM

Hmm, is it possible that people wihout an account don't get to see all the tables?

I'm interested in pokersites as I am a highvolume cashgame player and I've had the software running in the backround for a bit to always check if there is some action at the tables, but it seems to be dead ALL the time. Yet I read here people talking about playing in cashgames and tournaments, but I don't see a single tournament running

Or I only see one guy sitting at .05/.10 NLHE cashgame table, but it says 3 player seated and 14 online, where are the two other players seated, I checked every tab.

You'll currently find most action at the tables between 21:00 - 06:00 UTC and on the weekends. In general once a game starts it quickly fills up. In case you see more player "seated" than in the lobby, check the other game tabs. Some players like to play Stud or Open Face Chinese. It's also possible that one of the other operator on the network runs a private tournament on their skin which you wouldn't see in the Cyberdeck lobby.

As mentioned before our tournament schedule resets every Monday for recalculation and reconciliation. The new schedule should go up today / tomorrow which isn't sure yet due to the holiday. You can see the GTD schedule on this page when it's up. It's live data from the lobby: http://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/tournaments/

Looking forward to see you at the tables.

~Sandy
BTCGambler

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:58:11 PM

I always checked EVERY tab because I wanted to see that action, but couldnt find any. But I will keep my eyes open. I didn't know you guys haven't launched yet I thought you are already full running and its just the bginning phase so I understand the lack of players. But your site seems promising andI wish you all the best and would to play at yor site once I see some games running because at the moment I'm looking thoroughly to add more bitcoin poker action to my playing schedule!
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:01:23 AM

I always checked EVERY tab because I wanted to see that action, but couldnt find any. But I will keep my eyes open. I didn't know you guys haven't launched yet I thought you are already full running and its just the beginning phase so I understand the lack of players. But your site seems promising andI wish you all the best and would to play at yor site once I see some games running because at the moment I'm looking thoroughly to add more bitcoin poker action to my playing schedule!

Hi BTCGambler,

Glad to hear that you like our software, thanks.

Cyberdeck has launched and is fully operational. We soft-launched our tournament schedule over the last weeks to see at which times we're attracting the most players and we're now preparing the hard-launch and new promotions to run through June and July. I'll share those here once they are live.

I think I saw you at the NL tables today. At those limits it may take some time for you to get some games at least frequently. Hopefully we'll see more mid stake players joining in the weeks to come so that you get some action at the tables. As a reminder, most players are usually online Thursday through Sunday between 21:00-05:00 UTC.

There is some NL and OFC games right now though those are in the micro stake levels.

Regards,
~Sandy
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 05:44:21 PM

Hi all,

We've created a Slack chat for our players.

The chat is "invite only" for the duration of this week while we're working on some integrations. However, those of you who have been with us for the last couple of months are welcome to join early. Those of you interested please create a ticket via the HelpDesk with the topic "Slack invite" and we'll send you an invite. Come and meet the team, we're waiting for you. Wink

https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com

Best Regards,
~Sandy
Beefheart

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:13:34 PM

Hi all,

We've created a Slack chat for our players.

The chat is "invite only" for the duration of this week while we're working on some integrations. However, those of you who have been with us for the last couple of months are welcome to join early. Those of you interested please create a ticket via the HelpDesk with the topic "Slack invite" and we'll send you an invite. Come and meet the team, we're waiting for you. Wink

https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com

Best Regards,
~Sandy

I'll give it a shot, maybe it would be easier to coordinate some ring games to run
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:20:05 PM

I believe that we've already sent you an invite.

~Sandy
Beefheart

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:28:31 PM

I believe that we've already sent you an invite.

~Sandy

indeed, I joined!
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:31:52 PM

I'm wondering if any regular BTC poker players are playing here? Guys, what is your experience? If I'm already playing at Fortunejack, SWC, and Nitrogen, is there some reason to try this place out?
Beefheart

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:44:21 PM

I'm wondering if any regular BTC poker players are playing here? Guys, what is your experience? If I'm already playing at Fortunejack, SWC, and Nitrogen, is there some reason to try this place out?

traffic needs to pick up, but the room has a lot going for it IMO... I think if more folks got the word about their tourney schedule the place would really pick up.  Cashouts are fast and the "community" atmosphere thus far reminds me of the old SWC. I like the energy so far from the admins.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:11:31 PM

I logged in and played here a couple weeks ago, and it was a bit slow, or I just hadn't logged in at the right time. What is the freeroll schedule like over the next few days. Generally I would play a couple of those to get my feet wet.

Evildrum

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:31:43 PM

The freerolls are important but they seem to get scrapped and I tend to check once and be done for the day.
Noticed they are not getting enough people again and that must be due to infrequency of schedule. Hopefully that gets addressed on launch day.

blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:31:15 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 11:43:10 PM by blacklizard

I've been playing online for many years, did Black Friday and co, played on the old SwC right after Micon launched it and in general I believe that playing bitcoin poker is the most convenient solution.

Playing on Cyberdeck since the beta launch last year and liking it a lot. Traffic is low but they just officially soft-launched earlier this year and afaik they have been working out network-wide adjustments during this time.

I think what the site needs most is that those of us who like playing on there show some support by re-tweeting CDP and by inviting some of the poker players some of us might know. in general, engage with the site, give it some exposure. The software is great, games are good and the MTT schedule is attractive but lacking players. I also think that Cyberdeck has shown that they are consistent in what they are doing and very transparent.

I logged in and played here a couple weeks ago, and it was a bit slow, or I just hadn't logged in at the right time. What is the freeroll schedule like over the next few days. Generally I would play a couple of those to get my feet wet.

At the moment Freerolls only run Thursday - Sunday Sandy explained in this thread how the tournament schedule works and she also said that it's not Cyberdeck's goal to cater to players who do not rake or don't deposit. Scroll back because as a raking player I like their approach.

The freerolls are important but they seem to get scrapped and I tend to check once and be done for the day.
Noticed they are not getting enough people again and that must be due to infrequency of schedule. Hopefully that gets addressed on launch day.

They didn't get scrapped. The have been running on the above days consistently for many weeks. I understand that the schedule is reset every Monday for reconciliation with the network and recalculation because the guarantees are backed by Cyberdeck when they go up, so they are not operating on player funds (big +). I think Sandy also said that they are adding new tournaments with guarantees network wide but perhaps that wasn't in this thread. She also said that they would make adjustments because most of the players in the freeroll are only cashing out, don't rake and never made a deposit. For a poker network that's a big no no and raking players should feel the same. Players like that drain the ecosystem, they don't contribute to it.

For all I care scrap the freerolls or have a weekly new players freeroll and add cash game point buy-in's to all other bonus tournaments. I'd rather see CDP rewarding raking players than those who don't.

Evildrum, you have a crypto exchange? Make a deposit and play some real poker Wink

Edit: Sandy, please promote OFC and NL ring games more. I think you could put foot into the OFC niche since it's quite popular among players and plays well on your site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: