Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are all women leaders so fucking terrible...  (Read 2173 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:36:24 PM

I don't get ..

Germany,
Ontario,
Alberta..

all sooo fail it pains me.
yes maybe you correct on that,i see country with women president or leader,will not same good as country or are that lead by men,some asian country has proof it,phlipine when its lead by women,its not good,indonesia also ever lead by women,its not good too.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:41:08 PM

Female leadership gets criticise & judged harshly, by both men and women alike.
It comes from a feeling within individuals that female leadership does not 'sit right'. Female leadership feels 'wrong' at a primal, 'gut' level.
Female leadership feels 'risky'.
Humans don't have an evolutionary experience with women leading groups.

Very good response this really makes me think and I often catch myself in biases relating to sexual orientation.
It kind of what I am trying to figure out with Hilary Clinton,is it the suits that bother me or the actual issues of her being a warhawk that is in the pocket.
They all end up in the pocket some how through greed or exploitation,so not sure why it bothers me so much. She feels insincere and I can not get past that.

There must be something to women also knowing they are viewed in this way and it feeding into how they present themselves to the public.
Sometimes they over act or over react to get the message across and that has to be something they have studied with their handlers.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:34:48 PM

There are differences between Male leader and female leader, their perspective and their point of view is different, but when comes to decide something I think both of them is the same, but in my opinion Male leader is better in cooperation and communication

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Evildrum

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:45:29 PM

So, you can continue with your statement and ask why black people are bad leaders, or leaders in Asia etc.
I think that you are wrong.
There are not good or bad man or woman leaders.
There are not good or bad black man leaders etc.
Sex, race, religion or nationality doesn't influence on leadership abilities but moral values and personal character.
Mrs. Thacher was one of the greatest politic leader in United Kingdom, in this century
It's the same for Indira Gandhi in India or Golda Meir in Israel etc.
So, don't judge people based on their sex, race or nationality but based on their character.

Actually that may be more in line with how you are perceiving the discussion. If you want to close conversations in that manner you could really apply it to any topic and be done with it. Its pretty much what the political correct movement is all about,shutting down honest discussion about relevant issues.

So when some one is robbed what is the first thing that people use to describe the person? You realize we are actually programmed to be racist,its a uncomfortable feeling of the unknown and its subtle enough that most people would consider themselves to be not racist or prejudice.

If we can not address sexuality or race as a issue what are you really trying to tell us? Has nothing to do with being excepting of one another or tolerant of differences.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
AzibLala007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:20:16 PM

because women have no guts for leadership.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:04:00 PM

Do not think this is the issue, think its more how we perceive women roles of power. Every leader needs strong support and some men will resent women in higher positions no matter what.
So religious expectations for women, societies gender roles or something deeper? Be a challenge to peg the issue down.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 09:33:53 PM

Do not think this is the issue, think its more how we perceive women roles of power. Every leader needs strong support and some men will resent women in higher positions no matter what.
So religious expectations for women, societies gender roles or something deeper? Be a challenge to peg the issue down.

Read my post above. Not that tough. Women tend to be collectivists as a matter of evolutionary biology. Collectivists destroy society.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:42:45 PM

My bad missed the part about the topic being closed once Tecshare addresses the topic. Such arrogance can not be trifled with.

Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:07:40 PM

The argument can easily be be re-framed, given the vast number of male leaders we have had throughout history how many would you consider good?

Grin

Grin

Very good point here!!

World war I and II were not started by women, infact all the wars that claimed billions of lives down the history to mankind have been started by men. That does not stop people from re-electing men into office. A woman does her best in political office and the insecure men start pointing fingers, it's this same insecurity that has claimed billions of lives down the history of mankind.

SO all you insecure men need to deal with your demons before you end up blowing the whole world with the atomic bombs one of you invented!
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:13:15 PM

The argument can easily be be re-framed, given the vast number of male leaders we have had throughout history how many would you consider good?

Grin

Grin

Very good point here!!

World war I and II were not started by women, infact all the wars that claimed billions of lives down the history to mankind have been started by men. That does not stop people from re-electing men into office. A woman does her best in political office and the insecure men start pointing fingers, it's this same insecurity that has claimed billions of lives down the history of mankind.

SO all you insecure men need to deal with your demons before you end up blowing the whole world with the atomic bombs one of you invented!

I totally agree with that !#@!!!  Cheesy Grin Smiley Wink Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:16:39 PM

Almost all of them are shit regardless of gender. I can't say I've been any more disappointed by women than men. The problem is the type of person such a job attracts and the fact that even if they get in it's all stuck in aspic anyway. That's a societal problem. Not gender.
JAW

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:58:10 PM

In history most of all great leaders are men. women just recently rulling in the name of sex equality. But women has no talents for ruling than they do with socializing.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:59:26 PM

Almost all of them are shit regardless of gender. I can't say I've been any more disappointed by women than men. The problem is the type of person such a job attracts and the fact that even if they get in it's all stuck in aspic anyway. That's a societal problem. Not gender.

I was about to point this out as well lol.

Despite whatever gender everything is garbage.. and the comment with women leaders is just sexist. Im sure both will always have a different way of finishing the job in their own different view, but will intially get the same job done.

The problem goes way beyond like mentioned.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:39:51 PM

My bad missed the part about the topic being closed once Tecshare addresses the topic. Such arrogance can not be trifled with.

Excuse you? You said the issue would be "hard to peg down", I referred you to my previous comment giving my take on the topic, and instead of bothering to respond to it you call me arrogant. Some one is on the rag.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:30:05 AM

Excuse you? You said the issue would be "hard to peg down", I referred you to my previous comment giving my take on the topic, and instead of bothering to respond to it you call me arrogant. Some one is on the rag.

So you are pissed because you feel like no one read what you had to say, you know how often I post and you and another account keep posting like no one said anything! Relax, I read it and had nothing to say because I sometimes like to see if people agree or watch posts develop before reflecting on them.
We do not have similar minds so I tend to watch who else agrees. Sometimes I reply sometimes I dont.
The post I replied to was short and easy to chew through. Sometimes I need to let your posts marinate to see if I do agree.
Do not think you pegged it down because you are coming at from a male stance, if more women where here we might get sonewhere. I have to many biases to think about this clearly enough.
Not religious so I do not look down on women in the way a few posters are here. Its not easy for me to chop it up to women being engrained to act a set way.
Hard to peg.

As for the arrogance, you do come at conversations like you are right and choose words that reflect this.
Example "Its not that tough"!
Implying it was easy for you and people that do not naturally come to the same conclusion are lesser in intelligence. Intentional or not this is how I perceive your posts sometimes. This does not mean I disagree with you most the time either.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:27:56 AM

So you are pissed because you feel like no one read what you had to say, you know how often I post and you and another account keep posting like no one said anything! Relax, I read it and had nothing to say because I sometimes like to see if people agree or watch posts develop before reflecting on them.
We do not have similar minds so I tend to watch who else agrees. Sometimes I reply sometimes I dont.
The post I replied to was short and easy to chew through. Sometimes I need to let your posts marinate to see if I do agree.
Do not think you pegged it down because you are coming at from a male stance, if more women where here we might get sonewhere. I have to many biases to think about this clearly enough.
Not religious so I do not look down on women in the way a few posters are here. Its not easy for me to chop it up to women being engrained to act a set way.
Hard to peg.

As for the arrogance, you do come at conversations like you are right and choose words that reflect this.
Example "Its not that tough"!
Implying it was easy for you and people that do not naturally come to the same conclusion are lesser in intelligence. Intentional or not this is how I perceive your posts sometimes. This does not mean I disagree with you most the time either.

No, I am more agitated with your accusations of arrogance because I DARED suggest you read my post, because everyone knows every user of this forum bothers to read all the previous posts before making their own  Roll Eyes

Also who said I was religious? I cited evolution several times as reasoning for women not being great leaders. Religious folk tend to not be too fond of evolutionary theory. Why is it that we need women to tell us what reality is? Does every discussion about women require a female moderator to make sure the little boys don't say anything the women would disapprove of? You really think they would admit to being poor leaders if it were true? Please. Also pointing out a particular weakness of women in general is not "looking down on them". You are stuck in the feminist delusion that we are all the same, and that any critical examination of the behavior of women is sexist. That is complete and utter horse shit that denies us all our individuality, as well as a realistic perspective on social dynamics. A lot of what you are saying comes directly from "critical theory", which is just Marxism wrapped in a paper thin veil of "social science" (ie horse shit designed to push collectivism).

I come at conversations like I have spent a fuck of a lot more time studying these topics than most people, so maybe, just maybe I do know what I am talking about. If I don't I tend not to say much if anything. In the future I will try harder to pretend like I don't spend a lot of time educating myself so you don't feel so inadequate and therefore feel the need to label me as arrogant.

"Its not that tough"

What the fuck is this? Where did I say this? You don't get to interpret my words for me then expect me to defend them as if they were my own, sorry.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:33:22 AM

Actually, there are only bad leaders. Why? Because they die. If their leadership themes continue because of them, only then have they had some semblance of good leadership.

The only leadership that is good is the one that will last forever. The only way this happens is through the leadership expressed by the words of the Bible... Jesus-salvation leadership.

Love God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself, and believe that you will be saved by the work that Jesus did on the cross, and His resurrection. This is the only leadership that will last.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:35:38 AM

Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:40:48 AM

Read my post above. Not that tough. Women tend to be collectivists as a matter of evolutionary biology. Collectivists destroy society.

Give me a break on the altering of what you said was on my cellphone at the time and was going off memory.Its a real pain to quote, bold and even type.

Religious comment was my attempt at saying the topic is not easy to peg down unless you where religious like a few people in the thread. I know you are not religious from reading other threads.

oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:30:30 PM

ITT too many guys in here have been out of university for a bit too long.

One day at an average, current day math, physics or biology department would cure them of their adorably outdated misconceptions about "emotional, mother instinct-driven womenfolk".

These girls would wipe the floor with your inferior cortex before you had a chance to tip your fedora.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: