Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN BTC HERE IN BITCOIN.ORG  (Read 3918 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:53:48 PM

help guys.. im new here. what are the steps to earn btc here?

Make posts and sign up to signature campaigns.
You can also do giveaways, primedice do some good ones.

Let him start first with signature campaign but before joining it he should hold proper knowledge related bitcoin then only he would be able to make constructive posts.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:28:29 PM

Let him start first with signature campaign but before joining it he should hold proper knowledge related bitcoin then only he would be able to make constructive posts.

Actually, with large knowledge of computer science I joined this forum and then after a few weeks joined a signature campaign. An enthusiasm for Bitcoin is all that is needed.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:44:11 PM

Actually, with large knowledge of computer science I joined this forum and then after a few weeks joined a signature campaign. An enthusiasm for Bitcoin is all that is needed.

Money is power mate, if you want to make good money then you need to invest your time and energy into it, you won't get everything ready on table you need to work to gain it.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

To be honest, easiest way is to earn in real world and just buy BTC.
U could deliver pizza for a month and buy couple BTC Smiley
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:52:18 PM

Lol I agree, buying is the easiest and safest way to earn bitcoin as it doesn't involve any risk and the returns are assured in long term if price goes higher.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:31:42 AM

Lol I agree, buying is the easiest and safest way to earn bitcoin as it doesn't involve any risk and the returns are assured in long term if price goes higher.

I do not think buying bitcoin is the safest way. whether you do not think, when prices fell bitcoin is very high, you will loss a lot.
better buy a little bitcoin for a capital or look for a free bitcoin is better.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:24:05 AM

I do not think buying bitcoin is the safest way. whether you do not think, when prices fell bitcoin is very high, you will loss a lot.

I don't know if buyer will get a loss or not, but i would also say that buying is not the best solution.
If someone could earn it by working then why to buy it using your real money?
If you are new just start with faucets and during that grow your knowledge so that after some time you could join a sig campaign.
And if you are already old then just join a sig campaign and earn some bitcoins and then use them for trading or something else which you know suites you the best.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:45:38 PM

I don't know if buyer will get a loss or not, but i would also say that buying is not the best solution.
If you are new just start with faucets and during that grow your knowledge so that after some time you could join a sig campaign.
And if you are already old then just join a sig campaign and earn some bitcoins and then use them for trading or something else which you know suites you the best.

Earning is always better then buying, buying doesn't need any efforts, but if you earn and grow it in multiple ways then you would be very much satisfied after earning profits.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:26:15 AM

The point is, many people that come here doesn't have money to buy BTC. They want a job, a way to earn BTC (money). I think buy bitcoins can be a good way to increase your money on long term, but most people want immediately money without big investiments because they don't have money for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:18:17 AM

The point is, many people that come here doesn't have money to buy BTC. They want a job, a way to earn BTC (money). I think buy bitcoins can be a good way to increase your money on long term, but most people want immediately money without big investiments because they don't have money for it.

Exactly.
Maybe not everyone can afford to buy bitcoins like me, so they will look around for methods to earn bitcoins by themselves without investing any money from their pockets.
And there are a lot of ways one can earn bitcoins, so i don't think if someone has time then he will have to buy bitcoin, unless he is willing to do trading with that bought amount.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:14:58 PM

Exactly.
Maybe not everyone can afford to buy bitcoins like me, so they will look around for methods to earn bitcoins by themselves without investing any money from their pockets.
And there are a lot of ways one can earn bitcoins, so i don't think if someone has time then he will have to buy bitcoin, unless he is willing to do trading with that bought amount.

+1. Just to keep it short, there's no point in buying bitcoins unless you'll do trading/gambling and investing.

grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:48:46 PM

the only way to earn here is to read threads about your post.. heheh
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:06:11 AM

Typical answer above from a newbie  Roll Eyes

You can earn by posting on threads that are interesting to you but only reply if you have constructive things to say to contribute to the discussion or you will be useless here.
When you start to do that and make yourself useful to others then you can consider joining a signature campaign.
Build enough of a reputation here (the good kind) then will become a higher rank and might get offers to do tasks for other members here for more bitcoin.

Good luck on journey here!  Grin

Mastsetad

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:16:39 AM

You can earn by posting on threads that are interesting to you but only reply if you have constructive things to say to contribute to the discussion or you will be useless here.
When you start to do that and make yourself useful to others then you can consider joining a signature campaign.
Build enough of a reputation here (the good kind) then will become a higher rank and might get offers to do tasks for other members here for more bitcoin.

Signature campaign is probably one of the best ways to earn a stable amount of bitcoins, but that is obviously not for newbies.
Because newbies have no knowledge and guts to do constructive posts to help others and contribute their opinions to the forum.
So better for a newbie to get started with faucets and meanwhile increase their knowledge level along with account rank here on the forum.
So that they could be able to join some campaign in next months when they earn some knowledge before bitcoins.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:32:04 PM

Signature campaign is probably one of the best ways to earn a stable amount of bitcoins, but that is obviously not for newbies.
Because newbies have no knowledge and guts to do constructive posts to help others and contribute their opinions to the forum.
So better for a newbie to get started with faucets and meanwhile increase their knowledge level along with account rank here on the forum.
So that they could be able to join some campaign in next months when they earn some knowledge before bitcoins.
But this is false. They can join two signature campaigns as of now: -777Coins -BitVest
they both allow newbie members but I believe they are selective in their choices or are full at the moment.
As for the underlined part of your comment, it will not take months but weeks to rank up to junior member if a newbie posts a couple of a times a week for roughly 3 weeks or even less if they are posting around 5-7 messages a day. Constructive posts of course  Wink

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:54:29 PM

You can start with signature campaign but before joining it you need to gain knowledge related to bitcoin and that will help you to make constructive posts.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:06:58 PM

You can start with signature campaign but before joining it you need to gain knowledge related to bitcoin and that will help you to make constructive posts.

Obviously, signature campaigns are not the right option for newbies because of their lack of knowledge that will make them unable to do constructive posts always and without constructive posts they will lead theirselves to kicks and bans from campaigns and from forum.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

Why should you earn bitcoins in this forum? Yes it is possible with a signature campaign but the best method is normal work for normal money and then buy some bitcoin. Most newbies are thinking they can get bitcoins for free in one or other way, but that isn't possible, hard work is the key to bitcoin success.
mizrah

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:33:59 PM

http://portfolio.mohamedmizrah.com/
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:39:21 PM

I am sorry, but this topic needs to stop.  This topic has been confronted so many times and I am tired of trying to help those who have no intentions of helping themselves.  READ THIS FORUM and learn all the different ways to make a few BTC on here.  READ

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████