Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 595 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new airdrop coins?  (Read 332377 times)
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

Has an aid drop ever actually become valuable?  I don't mean situations like bch where you had to hold another coin or bounties, but coins that are sent for free without any conditions.  

NEM airdrop now worth 7 figures, Decred airdrop worth 6 figures, and Ripple airdrop only worth 5 figures now.  At time of airdrop the amount being given was almost nothing.  Somebody please correct me if these figures are inaccurate.

There are many other airdrops/sigdrops/giveaways, and they are usually worthless or worth very little when given, but if you hold for years, some will probably become quite valuable.

Holy shit!  I can't believe NEM, Ripple and Decred were air drops.  Wish I had been around back then.

1. my bad--they were not airdrops--they were giveaways (you did not have to prove ownership of a separate asset.. any warm body was able to partake in those giveaways.. although i think Decred called itself an airdrop)

2. i think only some smallish percentage was given away.. for example ripple kept most of the premined XRP as a company asset.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:11:31 AM

Has an aid drop ever actually become valuable?  I don't mean situations like bch where you had to hold another coin or bounties, but coins that are sent for free without any conditions.  

NEM airdrop now worth 7 figures, Decred airdrop worth 6 figures, and Ripple airdrop only worth 5 figures now.  At time of airdrop the amount being given was almost nothing.  Somebody please correct me if these figures are inaccurate.

There are many other airdrops/sigdrops/giveaways, and they are usually worthless or worth very little when given, but if you hold for years, some will probably become quite valuable.
Minereum was airdropped to genesis holders and is going for about 1.75-1.80 per coin. was trading close to $10 two months ago.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btcnoob85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

NEM airdrop now worth 7 figures, Decred airdrop worth 6 figures, and Ripple airdrop only worth 5 figures now.  At time of airdrop the amount being given was almost nothing.  Somebody please correct me if these figures are inaccurate.

Holy shit!  I can't believe NEM, Ripple and Decred were air drops.  Wish I had been around back then.

KEKcoin just launched as well and is now about 0.25BTC per bitcointalk account. I think only members and higher could join.

KEK is dumping 😭

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
btcnoob85

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:23:14 PM

Minereum was airdropped to genesis holders and is going for about 1.75-1.80 per coin. was trading close to $10 two months ago.

I think your chance now could be the one in my signature. It is getting big but also the funny coins without use could become sth worth.

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
NC_hick

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

Any new airdrops coming for Newbies?

Not specifically for newbies but anybody can get in on the Bitcore (BTX) airdrop. Just requires 10 BTX and you can instantly claim. Wallet has nice UI too

Thanks.
I meant a coin which can Newbies get in airdrop. I checked out the BTX. Seems OK.
Thanks so far.

Well honestly when I heard airdrops coins I feel like its a shitcoin that nobody wants it thats why they are giving it for free.
But now Im curious about this so I'll check them out if its good. Thanks!

When does airdrop happens?, is there an exact time of airdrop or it is unpredictable and will just came out unexpected?

Well thinking that too. Not actually familiar with airdrop. I should research about this.

You need 10BTX to claim anything from the airdrop to begin with? Where can I get some BTX? I didn't have any BTC during the snapshot.
Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:09:32 PM

Not specifically for newbies but anybody can get in on the Bitcore (BTX) airdrop. Just requires 10 BTX and you can instantly claim. Wallet has nice UI too

Thanks.
I meant a coin which can Newbies get in airdrop. I checked out the BTX. Seems OK.
Thanks so far.

Well honestly when I heard airdrops coins I feel like its a shitcoin that nobody wants it thats why they are giving it for free.

When does airdrop happens?, is there an exact time of airdrop or it is unpredictable and will just came out unexpected?

Well thinking that too. Not actually familiar with airdrop. I should research about this.

You need 10BTX to claim anything from the airdrop to begin with? Where can I get some BTX? I didn't have any BTC during the snapshot.

Cryptopia or Novaexchange as per coinmarketcap website
asdalani

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:18:58 PM

Thanks.
Thanks so far.

I don't think that the air drop for that coin is worth doing. Having that many coins just so you can get free coins doesn't really have any worth to it. I just look at that type of air drop as a opportunity for the dev or the people working in that project to just dump their coins when the air drop finishes and it will leave a bunch of people holding coins that won't be worth what they originally paid for.

There's other coins that have a good air drop like Byteball even though they changed their distribution system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

I don't think that the air drop for that coin is worth doing. Having that many coins just so you can get free coins doesn't really have any worth to it. I just look at that type of air drop as a opportunity for the dev or the people working in that project to just dump their coins when the air drop finishes and it will leave a bunch of people holding coins that won't be worth what they originally paid for.

There's other coins that have a good air drop like Byteball even though they changed their distribution system.

Yeah I don't quite understand the new Byteball distribution... need to look more closely. Agreed that it's probably not worth pursuing the BTX airdrop at this point unless you got free coins to begin with.

Currently I'm looking at NETM, Deep Onion, Clustertoken. What am I missing?
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

Here is another airdrop guys.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081059.0
enjoy it. Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
uichain

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

Here is another airdrop guys.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081059.0
enjoy it. Smiley
good job!I want find some airdrop
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:37:40 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 08:56:56 PM by CoinCollector006

You could try Jesus tokens https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081378.0, but you need to be a member or higher on the bitcointalk (BTT) forum. This is a Waves asset so you will need a Waves Lite client.

You could also try LiteShares https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062287.0 For this one you just need to be a Junior Member on BTT.

There is also coinstarter if you have not yet signed up www.coinstarter.com

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:42:04 AM

My last air drop was stellar, I will be keeping eye on this thread.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:32:23 AM

Thanks.
Thanks so far.

Sorry to tell you that I think you are not eligible if you do not have any BTC during the snapshot. The only thing you should do is to pay more attention on bitcointalk alt coin announcement, waiting for next airdrop based on BTC.
Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082315.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

Has an aid drop ever actually become valuable?  I don't mean situations like bch where you had to hold another coin or bounties, but coins that are sent for free without any conditions. 

few airdrops coins that are well known or valuable are Decred, Ripple, Byteballs (all time high was over 900$), Stellar lumens
Mystic90

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:24:39 AM

Do u have a link to NEM airdrop?
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

Many new airdrop coins on bounties altcoins section here the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
and we must search for good airdrop coins on there, don't waste the time for fake bounties,
we must find the bounties that has good potential in the future will grow up and ignore scam bounties.
Good luck for users who want hunt new airdrop coins.
Haesoo

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

I really like this thread about a free airdrop but i will appreciate it more if it can only contain only the free distribution coins and not those that requires you to send some funds or participate in signature campaign.

Keeping an eye to this thread so I'm up to date for some airdrop.
I also heard OMG to have some airdrop soon.
Well maybe others take this as an opportunity to promote their own campaigns that's why they posted here. Just treat this as a helpful thread to all of us.
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:46:44 AM

I think there are lots of coins which offer airdrops but the problem how can someone trust their own wallets. I have seen so many wallets having viruses, worms and backdoors. There are some coin airdrops which give in the Ether wallet and waves wallet. So think twice before installing a wallet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

I think there are lots of coins which offer airdrops but the problem how can someone trust their own wallets. I have seen so many wallets having viruses, worms and backdoors. There are some coin airdrops which give in the Ether wallet and waves wallet. So think twice before installing a wallet.

How can a wallet do that?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 595 »
  Print  

Jump to: