Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal account for sale with $653 in balance. (Open for more details)  (Read 1252 times)
PP650 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:29:09 PM

I'm currently selling my PayPal account, it has $653 balance.

Q: Why are you selling your PayPal account?

A: Because the PayPal account is limited.

Q: Is it possible to ever get the funds out if the PayPal account is limited?!

A: Yes! You'll have to verify the account though. In order to do that you need to provide a Photo ID, and verify the address with a utility bill, etc.

Q: How would I get my hands on a Photo ID with the name on the PayPal account and verify the address?

A: You'll have to use a website such as SecondEyeSolution.com or many others just like that out there. That work and are legit!

Q: So, if you could get your account back with all the funds, why are you selling it?

A: Because I don't have the funds necessary in order to buy a Photo ID for the account and a Utility Bill. It would be in total $50-$60 and simply put I don't have that kind of money at the moment sadly.

Q: But, wouldn't you be making a profit? $60 for $653?

A: Yes, you're completely correct! But as I stated before I just don't have the funds necessary.

Q: Alright, so everything sounds good and all, but wouldn't you be nervous giving away your own personal PayPal account? Considering, it has all your information on it?

A: No, let me explain why. My SSN is not linked with my PayPal account. But, my phone number, primary address, etc is. I could always change my phone number and my address though. Also, you could always go through PayPal to have the address changed. So, i'm not worried at all about that. If my SSN was linked that would be a different story.

Please leave your offers down below for the limited PayPal account, or if you wanna help me get my PayPal account back free of charge, that would be greatly appreciated! (You will be rewarded)
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

what country is this account registred to ?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1190

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:19:14 PM

Surely the details on your ID would need to match whatever was used to register the paypal account originally?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:32:27 PM

The country the account is registered to is the United States.
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:38:59 PM

Correct, that's why they custom make a photo ID and utility bill, etc. You would fill out all of your details before you make a purchase, then they send you a custom made Photo ID.
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:07:08 PM

What about the log in country if it change? Wouldnt paypal block the account or even ask for more verification method that could result of account ban without getting the funds?

PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:24:12 PM

What about the log in country if it change? Wouldnt paypal block the account or even ask for more verification method that could result of account ban without getting the funds?

Well you couldn't change the country from the US to UK or any other country. But, besides that you would still be able to ship out to the UK or any other country and purchase out of country items just with a USD balance/currency. PayPal generally wouldn't ask you for extra verification after you already verified your self. Mainly, PayPal would just consider your on a vacation or business trip for that matter and no PayPal wouldn't just take the funds out of the account, they have no valid proof of anything, so they wouldn't be able to touch the funds. You could always transfer the funds to another PayPal account or to your bank as well. Just to summarize your question, PayPal wouldn't block the account or ask for more verification after you already verified your self and two PayPal can't ban you without you being able to receive your funds. I hope I answered your question well.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:42:49 AM

My question is:
Why was this account limited in the first place? You need to disclose this before anybody is willing to put up any offers on it.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:03:59 AM

I wouldn't recommend touching this at all, but I'm sure someone will end up buying it.
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:12:18 AM

My question is:
Why was this account limited in the first place? You need to disclose this before anybody is willing to put up any offers on it.

The account was limited for the sole reason of suspicious activity. I made this PayPal account around a month ago for some small transactions, once PayPal saw $100-$600 transactions coming in they limited the account. They told me, Since I was a new seller with PayPal, that I should verify my PayPal account by submitting a picture of my Photo ID and Utility Bill. Because on only very rare occasions, new PayPal accounts get a lot of money suddenly coming in, except when "Funky" (Their own words) business is going on. I assured them that everything was legit and to check the tracking numbers, and proof of delivery papers I provided them. I was then told once again just to verify my account via Photo ID and Utility Bill and i'll have full unrestricted access to my account and i'll be able to use my funds once again. That's the reason why my account is currently limited.
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:21:03 AM

I wouldn't recommend touching this at all, but I'm sure someone will end up buying it.

Why is that? I was told that many people buy limited PayPal accounts, is there something I don't know? I made sure it was legal to sell PayPal accounts and that's it's within the TOS of PayPal. I appreciate all the information and feedback I can get.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

My question is:

The account was limited for the sole reason of suspicious activity. I made this PayPal account around a month ago for some small transactions, once PayPal saw $100-$600 transactions coming in they limited the account. They told me, Since I was a new seller with PayPal, that I should verify my PayPal account by submitting a picture of my Photo ID and Utility Bill. Because on only very rare occasions, new PayPal accounts get a lot of money suddenly coming in, except when "Funky" (Their own words) business is going on. I assured them that everything was legit and to check the tracking numbers, and proof of delivery papers I provided them. I was then told once again just to verify my account via Photo ID and Utility Bill and i'll have full unrestricted access to my account and i'll be able to use my funds once again. That's the reason why my account is currently limited.

If this is your account and the information is yours then why is it an issue to just provide an ID and a photo of a bill and have it verified for use?
BarbaraRodriguez

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:30:29 AM

I dont recomend at all buying limited accounts , comun sense..
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:39:28 AM

If this is your account and the information is yours then why is it an issue to just provide an ID and a photo of a bill and have it verified for use?
[/quote]

The probably is, I currently don't have any bills under my name, as I am only 17 years of age. So, everything is currently under my parents name as of right now, PayPal stated they needed something with my name on the bill. Not my Parents, or Roommates, etc.
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:46:27 AM

I understand what you are saying, but many people buy limited accounts for 68% of the price and then submit the information needed to get full access to the account. Once, they do that they transfer all the funds in to there own account and make a HUGE profit. That's why people buy limited accounts.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:32:57 PM

I understand what you are saying, but many people buy limited accounts for 68% of the price and then submit the information needed to get full access to the account. Once, they do that they transfer all the funds in to there own account and make a HUGE profit. That's why people buy limited accounts.
So you want $444 for this account? Shocked

If it was $200 then I would think about it, just think about it  Roll Eyes
PP650 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

Bump
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:16:34 PM

How much do you ask for this? I can give some links to the darkweb to help you withdraw your funds, but they will ask a percentage of 25-50%...
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:24:34 PM

The probably is, I currently don't have any bills under my name, as I am only 17 years of age. So, everything is currently under my parents name as of right now, PayPal stated they needed something with my name on the bill. Not my Parents, or Roommates, etc.
[/quote]
Why dont you ask your parents to give you $60? I am sure if you tell them that your $600 is stuck and can be released if you get id,they will definitely help you.Alternativly you can provide id of one of your parents to PayPal
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:16:35 AM

I dont think his parents will give him 60$ to counterfeit his ID.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: