Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Only, PT, BTB Customer-Service/Salesperson Needed - $30/hr conservative est.  (Read 562 times)
Kieronbm (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:09:04 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 02:25:37 PM by Kieronbm

I've been selling bitcoin on consignment thru a retail store in Indiana for a year (average sales of about $100K/mo now) and am expanding my bitcoin sales in and around Indiana (willing to consider other states in the US as well).

I need someone to help service and "sell" the setup to the retail merchants (see links for details).  If you are interested, PM me.

This would be a part-time position, anywhere from 2-20 hours/week (your choice), and would pay about $30/hr (it's commission based, so the pay rate could be higher).

Merchant details (read this first, so you can see what the merchant will see), then read this:

Salesperson details

Thanks for looking.

-Kieron

Edited: To clarify this US, then to update links.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:50:03 AM

Is this an online job? or you need some local people.?
I am interested if I can do this,  I am not from Indiana . let me know if you need online salesperson.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
idaholic

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:25:12 AM

I've been selling bitcoin on consignment thru a retail store for a year (average sales of about $100K/mo now) and am expanding my bitcoin sales in and around Indiana (willing to consider further out as well).

I need someone to help service and "sell" the setup to the retail merchants (see links for details).  If you are interested, PM me.

This would be a part-time position, anywhere from 2-20 hours/week (your choice), and would pay about $30/hr (it's commission based, so the pay rate could be higher).

Merchant details (read this first, so you can see what the merchant will see), then read this:

Salesperson details

Thanks for looking.

-Kieron

If you are accepting applicants outside then count me in as your applicant. I'm doing a full-time job as a Manager on a customer-oriented field and I think I can do the job during my free hours.

Two rules for sucess:

1. Do not tell anyone!
martha5dool

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:17:34 AM

Is it avaible worldwide and one position all is required ?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

For anyone interested, upon reading both documents, it seems as if this job would be available for anyone in the U.S. as long as you have merchants around that may show interest in selling Bitcoin. Sounds very interesting for anyone that lives stateside.

Question, is this a cold-calling position? Does the salesperson have leads to work with, or will they be visiting businesses randomly? Physically visiting, or acquiring emails and phone numbers and calling/emailing potential customers?

Kieronbm (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:31:15 PM

Thanks for the interest, the questions, and to BTCforJoe for reading and deciphering my docs!

1. This is NOT a 100% online job, is US only, and if you aren't physically in GA, IN, IL, KY, MI, NM, OH, or TX, let me know what state you ARE in, and I'll see if we can do it.  NY is the only state off-limits at the moment (:-)).

2. Traditional random cold-calling would NOT be required.  I would point you to stores in your area of the type that I've had success with, and give you an e-mail template.  You would e-mail them, then follow-up with a phone call and take it from there (eventually you WILL have to physically visit the store).  Having said that, my personal experience is that by just walking into a store (as long as the owner is there), over 50% are are keen on it.  The $30/hour estimate assumes your success rate to be more like 20% ;-).

3. I need multiple people, and each person would have an exclusive geographic area.
Kieronbm (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:42:35 PM

If you are accepting applicants outside then count me in as your applicant. I'm doing a full-time job as a Manager on a customer-oriented field and I think I can do the job during my free hours.

Sorry, it's US only (you are from the Philippines, right?).
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:48:34 PM

i am in Ga please msg me info if still open

idaholic

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:14:07 AM

Sorry, it's US only (you are from the Philippines, right?).

Yes, I'm from the Philippines. Well, goodluck on finding the right candidate!  Grin

Two rules for sucess:

1. Do not tell anyone!
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:21:26 AM

I am in New Mexico, and Also Texas Smiley  I literally live on the state line, many people that i know run businesses that have been interested in bitcoin but are leery of the volitive nature.  This might help them get a hand up.
PM me im interested.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Kieronbm (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:26:02 PM

I am in New Mexico, and Also Texas Smiley  I literally live on the state line, many people that i know run businesses that have been interested in bitcoin but are leery of the volitive nature.  This might help them get a hand up.
PM me im interested.

Perfect!  Sent you a PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: