Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Help Mexicans to Overcome Trump’s Border Wall  (Read 1250 times)
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:42:24 PM

Hilary and Trump are both bad choices,they are both protectionists meaning its going to stifle trade and create more regulations to do business with the States.
Really dislike Hilary and see her on the same level as Trump. When you think that both parties ran some one that was a bit more wacky as opposition to appease the voters.
It will not work next election but I am sure we will have a few terrorist attacks to rally around to vote Hilary in the second term when it comes time.
Its a pretty well scripted plot.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:42:52 PM

Trump is not going to win the election.  He is not going to win, and the Mexican wall is not going to exist.

**keeps chanting above**
maybe i agree with that,and i hope trump will not elected Grin but what side are you?who will won the election in your opinion?
time will answer about mexican wall,but i wish it never exist
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:27:25 PM

Hilary and Trump are both bad choices,they are both protectionists meaning its going to stifle trade and create more regulations to do business with the States.
Really dislike Hilary and see her on the same level as Trump. When you think that both parties ran some one that was a bit more wacky as opposition to appease the voters.
It will not work next election but I am sure we will have a few terrorist attacks to rally around to vote Hilary in the second term when it comes time.

Woah easy on the conspiracy theories there cowboy. But you're right, Trump is the perfect example of what's wrong with the thinking of conservative people and Hilary's a good example of an elitist. I like Bernie with his ideals, especially regarding the campaign funds. People need to see that most businessmen see these campaign 'donations' as investments.

@ontopic Bitcoin's main purpose was for these kinds of situations anyway.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:45:07 PM

Woah easy on the conspiracy theories there cowboy.

Unfortunately, false flag terrorism is a fact, not a theory. I wish that it were not the case, but we cannot wish away reality.

Vires in numeris
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

Woah easy on the conspiracy theories there cowboy. But you're right, Trump is the perfect example of what's wrong with the thinking of conservative people and Hilary's a good example of an elitist. I like Bernie with his ideals, especially regarding the campaign funds. People need to see that most businessmen see these campaign 'donations' as investments.

@ontopic Bitcoin's main purpose was for these kinds of situations anyway.

Hey I thought I was actually doing fine with my tinfoil hat,used to listen to Alex Jones for 3 hours a day ranting in my ear and I started to feel conspiracies everywhere now,I touch on conspiracies from time to time but not to the same extent.
Hilary is going to have to win the people over quickly as she strips more freedoms and plans more proxy wars.
The fact she has never answered for anything and the money that flowed to her,scares me to think how many people are going to die to pay for her warchest.
Its the poor kid growing up in a town with no hope that runs into a military recruiter promising a better life,see the world that ends up paying for it in the end.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:29:50 PM

I don't know what Trump is trying to achieve with this.

It's not so much about what Trump is trying to achieve, more what the establishment figures behind him want. That's right I said it, Trump's anti-establishment credentials are a charade; he's got deep ties to the establishment class in the US, and has done for a while, likely his whole life.
He's got deep ties to the "establishment class", of course, but the difference is that he cannot be bought. Trump is out for Trump; the politicians are puppets willing to sell (or in the case of the smarter ones like Hillary, rent) themselves to the puppeteers. There hasn't been such an American president since at least 1962.

To me, it's a psychological thing. W Bush was the "idiot president", Obama the "aspirational president" and Trump is the "wild-man president", but all these are just semi-characters, as near enough all public speaking is scripted for US Presidents. I know Trump is genuinely shooting from the hip on stage, but let's not forget he's the real professional Cheesy.
Notice though the major, major, major difference in how the MSM treats Trump. That's what tells you that Trump really is a full-character "wild-man president".

I'm an anarchist, BTW, yet I think it's obvious that Trump is the only "hope" for Americans near-term. The last thing you want is another politician, all of whom cater to the special interests and thinktank-generated geopolitical agendas. Trump is a manager and treats the job as another business. Assuming he's fundamentally honest, as he seems to be, the degree to which he will do good is the degree to which he doesn't allow himself to be fooled by the bad actors (including the funders of ISIS and false flag operators).

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Yipdard

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:06:32 PM

Yes, It can help mexicans to overcome Trump's Border Wall.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: