Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions |  (Read 94244 times)
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:46:32 PM

novaexchange.com have a problem

Please withdraw your coins from Novaexchange.

The exchange has been attacked and caused some trades in certain markets - to be honest - has messed up balances in a few accounts.

Please withdraw your coins from the exchange - right away. And do not send any coins here! Any deposits will be rejected!

I am currently processing all ESP withdrawals by hand, they are having loads of tiny inputs and huge outputs, causing "Transaction to large" error. Putting all tiny inputs together, stay tuned, all your ESP will be sent out.

https://novaexchange.com/message/

ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:37:32 AM

236 Buy and 206 Sell at yobit. almost a week when a whale pump BLRY at 720 satoshis.
Still waiting for another pump for this coin.
djslick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 01:18:54 PM

The exchange has been attacked and caused some trades in certain markets - to be honest - has messed up balances in a few accounts.

Please withdraw your coins from the exchange - right away. And do not send any coins here! Any deposits will be rejected!

I am currently processing all ESP withdrawals by hand, they are having loads of tiny inputs and huge outputs, causing "Transaction to large" error. Putting all tiny inputs together, stay tuned, all your ESP will be sent out.

Wow, that's pretty serious. I'm sorry to hear this, if anyone has BLRY (or any coin) on Nova, please withdraw immediately! I will alter the OP to reflect this change. I hope they get their game together, it's tough being the new kid on the block. Unless you're Donny. Everyone loves Donny.

Besides, why would you have coins sitting on an exchange and not staking in your wallet?  Huh

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:24:32 PM

Price cheap again we can buy more BLRY

Jk423

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:20:38 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 04:35:00 AM by Jk423

Love this coin. Steaks like a champ.  Grin

Does anyone know the most optimum amount of coins to have in a wallet and a way to send staked coins to the same input? I've been letting the program run for about a week then I consolidate the coins into a single input with coin control.

If not can the wallet be upgraded so the stake can be sent to a certain address?

I Put some BLRY orders up from 150 - 297, if you want to sell some coins.
Only about $120 to buy the coin up to 500!

djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:00:03 AM

Does anyone know the most optimum amount of coins to have in a wallet and a way to send staked coins to the same input? I've been letting the program run for about a week then I consolidate the coins into a single input with coin control.

If not can the wallet be upgraded so the stake can be sent to a certain address?

The coins will steak to the same input address that they were originally received, you can see this in "recent transactions" now, listing the actual BLRY address, along with the traditional method of looking at the "Transactions" tab. I'm not sure if it's possible to have the coins stake to a new address, but it's a cool idea, and something I will look into.

On another note, would anyone be interested in an Android BLRY wallet? I think it might be a bit early for that, but I'd like to hear feedback from the community, I have a developer who can make an Android Wallet and get it on the Play store, but the price is 1 BTC (Which is pricey). I'll have to look into what it would take to do myself, I'm just not well-versed with Droid stuff. TBH I hate fucking phones, I like my PC.

BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:42:24 AM

Thanks god i used only yobit for trading BLRY . Some improvement in the market from yesterday till now i hope we will get over the first introduced price at 1300-1500 , the current value make no sense for me .
Still buying & holding from the first 500 BLRY sent to me as a gift
Good luck team

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yavuzc78

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:52:50 PM

The coins will steak to the same input address that they were originally received, you can see this in "recent transactions" now, listing the actual BLRY address, along with the traditional method of looking at the "Transactions" tab. I'm not sure if it's possible to have the coins stake to a new address, but it's a cool idea, and something I will look into.

On another note, would anyone be interested in an Android BLRY wallet? I think it might be a bit early for that, but I'd like to hear feedback from the community, I have a developer who can make an Android Wallet and get it on the Play store, but the price is 1 BTC (Which is pricey). I'll have to look into what it would take to do myself, I'm just not well-versed with Droid stuff. TBH I hate fucking phones, I like my PC.
Maybe next month it can be good. 1 BTC good price for android wallet.

djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:03:25 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 04:34:05 AM by djslick

Maybe next month it can be good. 1 BTC good price for android wallet.

Sounds like a plan, I'll spend some of the premine on getting it done once the price is back to where it should be. I offered straight BLRY but he wasn't interested, so I'll have to trade it out for BTC.

And by the way, I've been working behind the scenes on furthering our main "mission goal" with this coin, hopefully we'll be ready for an announcement in the coming weeks.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:06:25 AM

you really making this things worthy sir keeping it alive and continuing your goal for the future of your creation I'm with you since the start got rewarded at east 500 BLRY before coming from your own wallet you simply amazing let this coin rocks sir continue to compete and innovate, good luck to you and to your wife/partner will keep this thread on track.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
yavuzc78

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:26:49 AM

I think price too low and miners not want mine now because low price and high diff. Miners waiting strong buy orders and good price. But i think 180 sat. 190 sat good price for mine this coin at this difficulty.

TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:02:13 PM

Hi. i can't start my wallet after pc was turned off. it showing error. how it is possible to enter saved wallet data to another wallet?
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:55:05 PM

Hi. i can't start my wallet after pc was turned off. it showing error. how it is possible to enter saved wallet data to another wallet?

may be corrupted blockchain on your pc

copy wallet.dat to another dir
delete all files from \AppData\Roaming\BillaryCoin\
restart wallet
after full sync
copy and replace wallet.dat to yours old saved file
reopen wallet

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:05:27 PM

can BLRY go to 500sat in 2018 ? If yes, I would buy now !

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:24:22 AM

If you are waiting until 2018 you are playing quite the long con, my friend. I think a lot of us are waiting to see if Hillary getting the presidential bid at the Democratic Convention in the Summer will have any bearing on the BLRY exchange rates.
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:58:34 AM

If you are waiting until 2018 you are playing quite the long con, my friend. I think a lot of us are waiting to see if Hillary getting the presidential bid at the Democratic Convention in the Summer will have any bearing on the BLRY exchange rates.

Only way this coin will do anything. She has already been chosen, just a question of when it will be announced Wink
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:08:30 PM

It's unbelievable how much volume CLINT has compared to BLRY. Let's show that scam coin that this coin is the real coin for the Clintons and not some stupid premine scam with volume and price manipulation.
Jk423

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:52:42 AM

It's unbelievable how much volume CLINT has compared to BLRY. Let's show that scam coin that this coin is the real coin for the Clintons and not some stupid premine scam with volume and price manipulation.

Meh, for all intent an purposes the coin is dead. The block chain isn't moving and for all the volume compared to BLRY, it still is bottoming out at .6 BTC.

On a good note, with BLRY's meager volume, it did quite well on Yobit today.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:03:25 AM

Meh, for all intent an purposes the coin is dead. The block chain isn't moving and for all the volume compared to BLRY, it still is bottoming out at .6 BTC.

On a good note, with BLRY's meager volume, it did quite well on Yobit today.
BLRY will rise up any moment from now as OP said he is working behind there's a plan in his mind that will be big for us as we see this coin stills move and still compete will all many coins that has been develop we just need to wait and OP will reveal everything for us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Jk423

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:20:37 AM

Anyone think this coin should be on Cryptopia. Maybe we can get some support for a LTC market on there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: