Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions |  (Read 94241 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:32:48 AM

great new dev another new development in this quite thread hahaa,  I will buy some of it now while those dumpers is throwing it i'm sure after this project many investors will come and join us, it is better to invest now while price is low. thanks for updating us again keep surprising us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:49:32 AM

will expecting healthier trade again after this update guys dev still working behind keeps on moving for the better future of his coin hope those dumpers give us more coin to hold.

boomyak

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:29:24 PM

I just want to point out, that all you guys seem to do is talk about the price. This coin is actually DOING something, not only that, something with a public conscience. When all you talk about is the price, it just makes you look like bagholders. I could pump the price to 1000 sat right now, but I won't until it gains real traction, because all I see if people who are just focusing on the price, which means they can't wait to unload. I've pumped several times already and people just immediately bring the price back down, sometimes within seconds with a meaningless low order just to make sure there's no big green candle.

I haven't read one person actually riff off of what the devs are putting down in here, or gush over the implications. You guys really need to let the price thing go, don't turn this into a DBIC, where all anyone talks about is the price, focus on the work being done, and contribute! I wish I knew how to code, but I know a friend and I'm telling him about the program. You also get a free T-shirt with your first submitted line of code!
djslick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:36:32 PM

It's worth remembering that keeping your coins on an exchange is giving your PoS interest away to the exchange. Just a friendly reminder Smiley

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:01:24 AM

It's worth remembering that keeping your coins on an exchange is giving your PoS interest away to the exchange. Just a friendly reminder Smiley

Yes I was thinking the same yesterday and that's why I transferred back all my coins to my wallet and in mean while I got a doubt  why cant we create a pool for POS coins too ? like not for mining , for staking ? wont that be profitable ? hope you got my point

djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 07:17:04 AM

Yes I was thinking the same yesterday and that's why I transferred back all my coins to my wallet and in mean while I got a doubt  why cant we create a pool for POS coins too ? like not for mining , for staking ? wont that be profitable ? hope you got my point

I'm not sure if I follow your logic, I think I'm missing something. Your coins stake naturally in whatever wallet they find themselves in. There would be no real point to putting your coins in someone else's hands, you wouldn't get any more interest from it, but you'd lose the security of managing your own coins. After all, personal responsibility over your own security is what crypto is all about! Smiley

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:37:47 AM

I'm not sure if I follow your logic, I think I'm missing something. Your coins stake naturally in whatever wallet they find themselves in. There would be no real point to putting your coins in someone else's hands, you wouldn't get any more interest from it, but you'd lose the security of managing your own coins. After all, personal responsibility over your own security is what crypto is all about! Smiley
that's correct keeping your coin in trading platform just giving them the rewards in staking instead of you getting it from what you stake, the more rewards they receive the more power they have to dump the value of this hard work coin and the more traders will come and take opportunities, so instead of just storing it and no assurance that any moment the site will goes down I think dev just want us to keep our own wallet and stake helping the coin to grow and helping the community to rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:11:55 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 03:52:20 AM by djslick

Yes I was thinking the same yesterday and that's why I transferred back all my coins to my wallet and in mean while I got a doubt  why cant we create a pool for POS coins too ? like not for mining , for staking ? wont that be profitable ? hope you got my point

that's correct keeping your coin in trading platform just giving them the rewards in staking instead of you getting it from what you stake, the more rewards they receive the more power they have to dump the value of this hard work coin and the more traders will come and take opportunities, so instead of just storing it and no assurance that any moment the site will goes down I think dev just want us to keep our own wallet and stake helping the coin to grow and helping the community to rise.

What I'd like to see is people engaging with the fantastic FollowMyVote community, as it's a landmark partnership We've forged and the work they're doing is literally going to change the world. I know not everyone is interested in politics, and there are a lot of disenfranchised eligible voters out there who will simply not put the effort into voting, but it remains the last bastion of control for the people over their rulers. To squander that gift is akin to throwing away a pale of water in a burning building. When you can vote in a national election as easy as you can tweet from your phone, things will change. Politicians only cater to their voters, if you're not going to vote anyways, they really don't care about you. Look at how much attention social security gets, you think that's a miscalculation on anyone's part? No. It's simply because old people vote. If you want to have your voice heard, and if we can help tap into the HUGE unvoting minorities out there with a platform of simplicity, security, and total transparency, then it will change the game forever. Say good bye to voter suppression, say goodbye to erronious voting counts, and faulty voting machines. Everyone could simply look at the blockchain and see with supreme clarity exactly what is going on. This will upset the establishment more than anything in recent history, and BillaryCoin is proud to be a part of it.

If you haven't already, go to https://followmyvote.com/code-contributors/ to see how you can be a part of history.

And yes, you are free to keep your coins where ever you wish, I just want people to make informed decisions, as keeping them on an exchange will result in you forfeiting the interest. It only takes 2-3 minutes for your coins to be deposited back on an exchange, try it! Our network is lightning fast. As for the rest, I've requested our coin to be put on C-Cex, so once that goes through, we'll have some place to vote to get us listed on more exchanges. That being said, our first partner, NovaExchange is due to come back online in a few days, so watch out for that.

Karat

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:32:44 AM

Yes I was thinking the same yesterday and that's why I transferred back all my coins to my wallet and in mean while I got a doubt  why cant we create a pool for POS coins too ? like not for mining , for staking ? wont that be profitable ? hope you got my point

What I'd like to see is people engaging with the fantastic FollowMyVote community, as it's a landmark partnership We've forged and the work they're doing is literally going to change the world. I know not everyone is interested in politics, and there are a lot of disenfranchised eligible voters out there who will simply not put the effort into voting, but it remains the last bastion of control for the people over their rulers. To squander that gift is akin to throwing away a pale of water in a burning building. When you can vote in a national election as easy as you can tweet from your phone, things will change. Politicians only cater to their voters, if you're not going to vote anyways, they really don't care about you. Look at how much attention social security gets, you think that's a miscalculation on anyone's part? No. It's simply because old people vote. If you want to have your voice heard, and if we can help tap into the HUGE unvoting minorities out there with a platform of simplicity, security, and total transparency, then it will change the game forever. Say good bye to voter suppression, say goodbye to erronious voting counts, and faulty voting machines. Everyone could simply look at the blockchain and see with supreme clarity exactly what is going on. This will upset the establishment more than anything in recent history, and BillaryCoin is proud to be a part of it.

If you haven't already, go to https://followmyvote.com/code-contributors/ to see how you can be a part of history.

And yes, you are free to keep your coins where ever you wish, I just want people to make informed decisions, as keeping them on an exchange will result in you forfeiting the interest. It only takes 2-3 minutes for your coins to be deposited back on an exchange, try it! Our network is lightning fast. As for the rest, I've requested our coin to be put on C-Cex, so once that goes through, we'll have some place to vote to get us listed on more exchanges. That being said, our first partner, NovaExchange is due to come back online in a few days, so watch out for that.

True i was feeling the same its very good opportunity for us to be a part of this . this is revolutionary . and also i took your advice and moved back all coins from  exchange to my wallet now its staking time . I am never going to sell this coin lol

lanbo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:34:35 AM

True i was feeling the same its very good opportunity for us to be a part of this . this is revolutionary . and also i took your advice and moved back all coins from  exchange to my wallet now its staking time . I am never going to sell this coin lol

If only there's  a way we can prevent exchanges from staking their wallet.
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

Most exchanges don't stake. But yobit is shady and not your average exchange. So this is what we get. I have moved my coins off the exchange as well
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:16:09 AM

blry is showing healthy trading today positive sign and many investors are riding the price rise up, i hope blry will keep this hype and more investors to come, good luck team blry make it to the moon again.
Karat

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:18:49 PM

blry is showing healthy trading today positive sign and many investors are riding the price rise up, i hope blry will keep this hype and more investors to come, good luck team blry make it to the moon again.
yup an awesome 72 % increase in the market yesterday i bought more coins and started staking i know i will make huge profit if i sell them today but i dont want to and i wont , because i know very well that blry is going  to increase in near future because this project is really good .

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:33:26 PM

BLRY now is most hopeless coin in my yobit portfolio, all buys up to 600 sats looks good investing
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 12:32:23 AM

I'm so glad you guys are as hyped for our partnership with FollowMyVote.com as we are, and I apologize for the delay in posting the link from FollowMyVote's website, I was busy enjoying the Canadian long weekend. Happy Victoria Day to all! (And happy journée nationale des patriotes for our brothers and sisters in Quebec!).

https://followmyvote.com/follow-my-vote-partners-with-billary-coin/

https://followmyvote.com/partners/

We're working on a system to fairly distribute BLRY to community members by utilizing the coin contributor program's existing MERIT system, which awards prestige based on how much work you put into to the project. There are some loopholes we want to close so people cannot exploit the program, which are being fleshed out right now. So stay tuned for upcoming news!

And if you want to see BLRY flourish, please get the word out! spread those links around like wildfire!

Dev should add this to the op Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:38:11 AM

price still showing good health I'm just thinking if there's a possibility for this coin to come back to it's original price, I'm curious with dev new plan after this partnership. good luck dev keep it moving up again.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 04:53:14 PM

Suggestion

BLRY and FollowMyVote needs to send out some press releases to every media outlet possible in the U.S. as well as international media.
djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:48:09 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 07:01:51 PM by djslick

Suggestion

BLRY and FollowMyVote needs to send out some press releases to every media outlet possible in the U.S. as well as international media.

So we're actually in the process of getting some dedicated media guys on board to help with media presence. I'm negotiating with one firm right now who has agreed to accept BLRY as payment. I have another firm which is interested in promoting our coin, but they only accept BTC, 0.15 for the first week, and 0.10 for every week thereafter. We will be going forward with the first option right now, and if things change, we'll get the other one on board too, but for right now it's too rich for our blood.

And I should point out that our most precious resource is our community, it's you guys who will make or break this coin. I hope that anyone invested in BLRY is helping to spread the word. Getting twitter accounts with lots of followers to re-tweet posts from https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin would be huge. And I'd really like to have the blog post www.billary.rocks/blog moving around.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:33:22 PM

Suggestion

So we're actually in the process of getting some dedicated media guys on board to help with media presence. I'm negotiating with one firm right now who has agreed to accept BLRY as payment. I have another firm which is interested in promoting our coin, but they only accept BTC, 0.15 for the first week, and 0.10 for every week thereafter. We will be going forward with the first option right now, and if things change, we'll get the other one on board too, but for right now it's too rich for our blood.

And I should point out that our most precious resource is our community, it's you guys who will make or break this coin. I hope that anyone invested in BLRY is helping to spread the word. Getting twitter accounts with lots of followers to re-tweet posts from https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin would be huge. And I'd really like to have the blog post www.billary.rocks/blog moving around.

Great news that the media team is willing to accept Billary, they have an added incentive to perform well!

Anyways, still hodling my Billary, still very bullish on it's future. All hail our Clinton overlords.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 12:24:52 AM

Suggestion

Great news that the media team is willing to accept Billary, they have an added incentive to perform well!

Anyways, still hodling my Billary, still very bullish on it's future. All hail our Clinton overlords.

Good to hear!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: