Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions |  (Read 94251 times)
chetlanin

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:36:02 AM

contest still oven?
so start now! first week
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:40:28 AM

contest still oven?
so start now! first week
regulations should buy 40k blry for the contest ?
chetlanin

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:43:45 AM

contest still oven?
so start now! first week
To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM djslick right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:35:52 AM

100k blry is a huge winnings guys, good luck to whoever win this stake it inside your wallet pos works wells
so more earnings is coming while waiting for the coins to rise up. good luck blry community.
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:02:48 AM

contest still oven?
so start now! first week
To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM djslick right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.
i not have BLRY  Cry

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:06:57 AM

contest still oven?
so start now! first week
i not have BLRY  Cry
sad for us mate because that's part of the condition before we can join that contest oh well i think you need to start investing because this coin is riding to hillary's popularity so better expect more increase from it.
chetlanin

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:40:24 AM

blry community
please vote
https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:44:18 AM

bittrex and polo more popular Grin
chetlanin

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:46:23 AM

step by step Smiley
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:08:36 PM

no need of rushing out guys this coin will ride to Hillary's popularity and it will be big after that so better hold on, I do remember it started with 3-5k when it launched so the target is the same we will be mooning not to soon guys keep staking and more from your wallet. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:10:24 PM

no need of rushing out guys this coin will ride to Hillary's popularity and it will be big after that so better hold on, I do remember it started with 3-5k when it launched so the target is the same we will be mooning not to soon guys keep staking and more from your wallet. good luck.
true man . people are just trying to make small profits with BLRY but they dont know what this coin actually is . the price will increase , increase a lot soon . people who are selling now will start regretting . i think 1k sats is easily achievable if you see the volume.

mekar sari

Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:47:05 PM

BLRY up 22,6% today and vol.0.37BTC all green, looks very good Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

BLRY up 22,6% today and vol.0.37BTC all green, looks very good Smiley

This just beginning !!  Wink
djslick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:37:56 AM

Alright ladies and gentlemen! We have the first winner of our ongoing 10 week 100,000 BLRY giveaway contest! Put your greedy claws together for CHETLANIN!

With that we start a new week with a new winner next Sunday, so get out those tweets, and spread the good word! Remember not to post any BLRY addresses or entries in this thread, just PM me directly.

And since I'm on this soapbox, I'll use it to repost what I posted yesterday concerning our recent developments:

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

We recently took on a 4th developer to help us with the various projects we have on the go. And we're not stopping there! We're looking for a promotional team to get the word out about BLRY all over the web. We already have 2 firms working for us, and they've done great work. However we're stepping up the program in light of all the good news we've had internally over the past couple weeks.

If you represent a team who can get results, get us articles in major crypto publications, and kickstart the discussion about voting with the blockchain in the mainstream channels, then PM me right away. We have an ever increasing war-chest of funds to pay you on an ongoing results-driven basis.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:43:45 AM

wow so now you are with someone not only your wife good to hear that and this project really working good as many investors holding now blry i can't imagine how far would it take after hillary wins he race, good luck to you sir.
mekar sari

Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:47:50 AM

congratulations to CHETLANIN , won 100k BLRY

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chetlanin

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:08:12 AM

Alright ladies and gentlemen! We have the first winner of our ongoing 10 week 100,000 BLRY giveaway contest! Put your greedy claws together for CHETLANIN!

With that we start a new week with a new winner next Sunday, so get out those tweets, and spread the good word! Remember not to post any BLRY addresses or entries in this thread, just PM me directly.

And since I'm on this soapbox, I'll use it to repost what I posted yesterday concerning our recent developments:

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

We recently took on a 4th developer to help us with the various projects we have on the go. And we're not stopping there! We're looking for a promotional team to get the word out about BLRY all over the web. We already have 2 firms working for us, and they've done great work. However we're stepping up the program in light of all the good news we've had internally over the past couple weeks.

If you represent a team who can get results, get us articles in major crypto publications, and kickstart the discussion about voting with the blockchain in the mainstream channels, then PM me right away. We have an ever increasing war-chest of funds to pay you on an ongoing results-driven basis.
Thank you very much team BLRY.
I am happy to be part of a great project.
please vote for BLRY https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
Great coin, great future
Caladonian

Merit: 540

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:12:21 AM

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

Thank you very much team BLRY.
Great coin, great future
congrats buddy this is a huge amount just stake it from your wallet much more earnings for you good luck.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:33:00 AM

Great coin, great future

Congratulations! hold it long term your giveaway prize will increase in value by 10 folds after the US presidential election.  Wink
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:09:11 AM

DEV please make an update on wallet stake codes make it as a trusted wallet. put a timer for wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: