Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2019, 12:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 11152 times)
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 10:58:40 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:20:30 PM by Carlos L.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 10:33:14 PM

Why doesn't this guy have a scammer tag already?
A theory by someone in the other thread was that it's because he's not affecting any of the mod's, so they don't care (I don't necessarily agree with this, just saying what the other guy said).

Also, I hate to be a pessimist, but a scammer tag won't do much.  Too little people do research before giving people Bitcoins.

luicon

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 11:37:56 AM

me too, i want my money... but this is not going to happend so i just dont lost more time with this matter,
spread the word, its a scam, and done.
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 04:32:26 PM

Still missing payments from his ad network Bitcoinadvertisers.com for the ads, placed on my service Daily Bitcoins.
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 08:51:01 PM

Time to start up a site with a blog with everything related to his scams.

I can provide hosting and a domain.

Who's keen?

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
DOH!

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:16:25 PM

I need to know how much money it is due and to whom.

Example:
Carlos L. - 1 Bitcoin (bitcoinadvertisers.com publisher account)

DOH! - bitjack21.com user name bruwe Total unpaid attempted withdrawls - 260+ BTC, also he closed the account and it had over 250 BTC in it.  The 260 I can prove with e-mails from his server, the closed account is harder to prove.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:00:05 AM

I guess no one wants their money back?Huh
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1192

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:56:16 PM

bump because moderators have been ignoring him for over 6 months, despite numerous threads and lack of response from him.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 04:22:24 PM

He owes me around 0.3 BTC from when he reset all accounts because apparently he was DDOSed and the 0.05397 BTC that is in there now.

I mailed him numerous times and basically gave up on the coins and moved to coinurl.com
kayrice

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:25:19 PM

Mods don't care Tongue
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1032

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:28:34 PM

He owes me ~0.1 BTC, but it's low enough that I don't really care.
gweedo
Legendary

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 09:12:54 AM

He owes me ~0.1 BTC, but it's low enough that I don't really care.
It's not about the amount, it's because this fag has been scamming people for months and no one does jack about it!

he ows me 2.5 btc for work I did for him...

this is the site he had me work on bitcoinforcash.com/

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5638

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 05:45:26 PM

Did everyone with money in those sites lose their money, or just some people?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1089

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:54:44 AM

He has another thread against him too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134195.0

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1192

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:21:42 AM

it shouldn't matter. scamming 1% of your customers is still scamming.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 02:10:14 AM

The difficulty with this case, IIRC, is that Andrew Bitcoiner's sites had terms which said that he could do whatever he wanted with deposited bitcoins. I might be willing to give him a scammer tag despite this, but this fact really strengthens his case, especially since not all users are affected.

gweedo
Legendary

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 02:44:40 AM

The difficulty with this case, IIRC, is that Andrew Bitcoiner's sites had terms which said that he could do whatever he wanted with deposited bitcoins. I might be willing to give him a scammer tag despite this, but this fact really strengthens his case, especially since not all users are affected.

Ok I was not scammed by his site, I was scammed by him not paying me for work and I want a scammer tag on her and here is the pms that prove we both agreed on 5btcs and here is the emails showing him changing the terms which I agreed to and still didn't pay me. He scammed me for 2.5btcs

sorry also for price how about 5 BTC since we are just starting a relationship and I hope to get more work from you.

That is very reasonable, payment upon completion?  I have *a ton* more work to develop too so I think this is a great start.  Let me know when you have any updates or questions at [Removed his email]

yes upon completion and looking at the project. I will do. Thank you

From my emails
Below is me to him
Hey,
So I actually got some time today and hammered it out. So I am sending the files right now, the only thing you need to do, is on line 8 (near the top) of index.php there is words in double quotes and it says "ENTER EMAIL HERE". Just replace that with the email you want it to send it too make sure you replace just the words in between the double quotes don't remove the double quotes.
Email me back here if you have any issues or questions on the script.

Here is my bitcoin address: 172wKEokG4pwF5qafviKYoN5tvEuEP38uS

Thank you.

Him to me
Hey [Removed My Name],

This is off to a great start.  I put it up at http://bitcoinforcash.com/

I've sent you 2.5 for this now and I will tell you why.

Something is bothering me about the layout though, it does not exactly exude "trustworthy."  It needs some additional pages like on http://bootswatch.com/superhero/ maybe something like News, About, Terms, etc, details about the 5% fee, etc.  Also I am scared of Amazon gift card scams now on the rise.  Would a "sign up with your facebook" account be possible?  I will add AddThis and other features soon but in the mean time here is ftp info:

[Removed His FTP info]

Thanks,
Andrew

My email to him
Sounds good. Facebook login is no issue and I have done it before, when I start writing that part I will need you to register the site with them and get the API key for me, but we have time before that has to be done. Also you have to decide what information you want me to pull so I can write that into the permissions dialog.

I can add those pages no problem, just give me the info you want on of each page and I can put it in there.

Also any other features just email them to me.

His email to me
Great just let me know when those pages are up and I can start to add content.  I have also gone through the facebook api process before, I will try to get to that tomorrow.

Hey,
You never responded to my emails or emailed me the facebook api, so I am off the project, and you ow me 2.5BTC due to our agreement.

Thank you,

gweedo

Please pay here:
[removed my bitcoin address]

If you need more proof I can send you screenshots of the emails to you in pm's theymos.

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
thaayb

Activity: 215
Merit: 104

🥇🥉🎖

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 07:25:26 PM

I think my balance reached ~0,3 BTC before he resetted it.

Publisher account...

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 03:39:09 AM

If you need more proof I can send you screenshots of the emails to you in pm's theymos.

This isn't sufficient proof because screenshots can be easily faked. The terms of your work also seem a little unclear.

dree12
Legendary

Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 03:41:54 AM

This isn't sufficient proof because screenshots can be easily faked. The terms of your work also seem a little unclear.

Is there a reason he isn't tagged? He hasn't defended himself once, and I think the burden of proof has been met.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.