Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The old version  (Read 2250 times)
FREE1BTC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:14:45 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:56:26 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:59:01 PM

Woaah! Shocked Is that true some of your users got already  a total of 1 bitcoin? That is too much,
How I wissh i could get  also even once from your site Grin
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:17:32 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:57:23 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:37:20 PM

Great faucet, claimed cleanly and without problem, loads fast. Also the possibility to earn 1 BTC seems quite generous!

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:26:17 PM

Why don't allow people to claim each faucet in their respectives count-down times? It would be like different sites giving differente rewards. You earn from ads from each page...

This way i think the best option is 450 satoshi every 60 min. It's a decent reward and i like the possibilite to cashout any moment to faucetbox. Thanks for this reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jhamis

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:14:07 PM

So, just tell me something... Every cashout goes straight to faucetbox, right?
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:49:18 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:57:45 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:57:29 PM

I am on your site right now, do you have any restrictions regarding payouts.
Can I keep on claiming a higher balance while I am there?

Love this place, but sometimes the captcha is under the map.

Looks like nukes going off  Grin

And its gone.
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:05:44 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:58:08 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:18:34 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:58:23 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 02:40:44 AM

WARNING: THIS SITE IS A SCAM! THE 1 BITCOIN PRIZE CANNOT BE WON AT ALL!

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was a little suspicious, how you can afford to give 1 bitcoin as a prize 5 times every 1000 claims (approx.) I decided to do a bit of research... The obvious thing was to check the payments. First sight, it looks legit right? If you look deeper, clicking on the address takes you to a tx. The tx shows 1 BTC being sent to an address. Legit, right? Then you realize the site pays out via FaucetBox only!

There is a tiny chance that for large payments, he pays directly to the address. Let's investigate the 1 bitcoin won here:

Clicking takes you to a tx. Now we will take a look at the faucet box stats of that address (1JRWQC4vUJ7Mv2FQDr2fQu7dt786Wv9qQv)
On FaucetBox, the address checker shows no claims on any faucet. (https://archive.is/hNGxU) Very odd... But, we will give the site owner the benefit of the doubt and say he won it on his first claim, and was just very lucky. So, we will take a look at the second payment. The address is 1GsdVyTuep2dS6JAAGiSkz9btZA1FBNhDZ. Of course clicking on it takes you to a tx, with 1 bitcoin sent. Checking the address on FaucetBox.com, that user has never claimed at a faucet, so they must have also got it first try, right? Doesn't it start to seem suspicious now? FaucetBox stats archive: https://archive.is/VJx2C

I don't have time to check the other addresses, but I am certain that they follow the same pattern as the 2 we checked.
Don't waste your time here.

Archive.org link in case the faucet owner will change/remove it. (Tried to use archive.is, but the anti adblocker thing shows up)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:23:01 AM

i cant read the menu  its all in blue with the background
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:28:50 PM

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was a little suspicious, how you can afford to give 1 bitcoin as a prize 5 times every 1000 claims (approx.) I decided to do a bit of research... The obvious thing was to check the payments. First sight, it looks legit right? If you look deeper, clicking on the address takes you to a tx. The tx shows 1 BTC being sent to an address. Legit, right? Then you realize the site pays out via FaucetBox only!

There is a tiny chance that for large payments, he pays directly to the address. Let's investigate the 1 bitcoin won here:

Clicking takes you to a tx. Now we will take a look at the faucet box stats of that address (1JRWQC4vUJ7Mv2FQDr2fQu7dt786Wv9qQv)
On FaucetBox, the address checker shows no claims on any faucet. (https://archive.is/hNGxU) Very odd... But, we will give the site owner the benefit of the doubt and say he won it on his first claim, and was just very lucky. So, we will take a look at the second payment. The address is 1GsdVyTuep2dS6JAAGiSkz9btZA1FBNhDZ. Of course clicking on it takes you to a tx, with 1 bitcoin sent. Checking the address on FaucetBox.com, that user has never claimed at a faucet, so they must have also got it first try, right? Doesn't it start to seem suspicious now? FaucetBox stats archive: https://archive.is/VJx2C

I don't have time to check the other addresses, but I am certain that they follow the same pattern as the 2 we checked.

Archive.org link in case the faucet owner will change/remove it. (Tried to use archive.is, but the anti adblocker thing shows up)

Damn. Good work, DarkStar_

Ding Ding!

Round 2. FREE1BTC. You're up...

FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:20:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:58:56 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:59:12 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:22:16 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:59:28 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:32:59 PM

Just looking at this one https://blockchain.info/address/14DXgLu7FE8PALHgsBDqSYFQxwv3xQiTMe

And its gone.
jhamis

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:04:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MwxUmBk.png

That's exactly what I thought. I asked him before if all the cashouts go directly to faucetbox, but he decided to ignore me, like all scammers that use google translator do. Actually, we can't call this a total scam, since they pay those small claims. But he's lying about those lucky ones getting 1 BTC. It's just to keep you on his faucet believing you will get this 1 BTC someday.
FREE1BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:15:19 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:59:52 PM by FREE1BTC

The old version
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:39:53 PM

-snip

WWW.FREE1BTC.COM IS NOT SCAM

As regard to these slanders you have done, these are untrue very bad on your part that is dealing with slander rather than with proven fate to win the BTC from faucet ions you lose time trying to found errors when in fact we are more serious and you can see the map how much our guests have.

Whereas for these are the evidence that we have tried to offer a web of false are not explained how it is working. us when our visitors win 1 BTC we do checks whether IP right, or are robots or he had all the right and after these checks to 1 BTC send directly wallet and not send them to Faucetbox because it is a very very big.

While for small amounts of  150 to 450 Satoshi send to Faucetbox because they are much smaller.
We wished luck to be one of winers of 1 BTC.

I will again take you at your word that you send it directly to then, and not faucetbox because it is a one bitcoin payout. I highly doubt this, but I will pretend that it is what you do. The payment of 1 bitcoin sent to the address "1GsdVyTuep2dS6JAAGiSkz9btZA1FBNhDZ" as seen on your payment page was sent using the blockchain.info web wallet or API. The IP shown is blockchain.info - This is only the case if the tx is sent via Blockchain.info, which proves it is.

The sending address is 1DXJaEH2brDCmhkNomrrKpZcfdAjfdDFZp. Since it is a blockchain.info web wallet address, that means you can sign messages and export the private keys. Sign a message to prove that the address belongs to Free1BTC.com.

Also, isn't is a bit odd that those people that won 1 bitcoin have never gotten a payout to FaucetBOX.com at all? Maybe 1 person was very lucky, but 5+ people! Also, the screenshot you posted only had a button to cashout to FaucetBox. If you did direct payments, it would not show that but rather a popup or something saying you won, with the tx.

You probably just used InspectElement.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: