Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does sending Bitcoins feel good?  (Read 18153 times)
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:08:15 PM

Sending bitcoins is nice and its also very easy to do, its nice to spend or give someone some bitcoins for something.
Its fully digital and can be used globally and that makes sending also so nice and good.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:13:33 PM

Sending bitcoins is nice and its also very easy to do, its nice to spend or give someone some bitcoins for something.
Its fully digital and can be used globally and that makes sending also so nice and good.

I could feel the same way too  on sending  money on the most convenient way which also have a  lower fee  compare to any  money remmitances especially when you are sending money to your loves  ones, thats why im grateful that bitcoin  was invented.  Sometimes  i do feel other way around  when im sending bitcoin to someone because  i dont want  that my bitcoin is  getting smaller. lol

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:24:39 PM

Really nice, right? And those features were first and only being catered by bitcoin as we talk.
It really feels good to discover something that gives you convenience. Especially when it is about money.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:43:24 AM

Nah, it feels better when you GET bitcoins IMO, still feels better than using a creditcard and exploiting your CC to some site that can abuse it, I guess BTC is very customer friendly specially when you are conducting transactions specifically.

jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:39:55 PM

When i purchase goods online using  bitcoins, i feel very happy. But at the same time, i get worried that when bitcoin price goes high,i can get only few profit since i havespent some of my bitcoins
sometimes it really feels good when you used your bitcoin to buy something that you want. But it is really hard to accept that while your using your bitcoin for something your bitcoin in your wallet decreased. But that's normal, since you used it, then you always have the chance to have it again
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:50:43 PM

Sending bitcoin feels good as well satisfied when you get the confirmation in a much lesser time. Also at times network issues cause delay in transaction. When such issues too gets minimized sending is quite good.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

haha well there's some exciting feeling about sending/spending bitcoins and receiving it. It's especially more exciting when done in front of people who aren't ware of it or haven't used it, especially at places accepting Bitcoins at their POS terminals. I think spending/sending bitcoins is an exciting experience.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:53:39 PM

Sending bitcoin feels good as well satisfied when you get the confirmation in a much lesser time. Also at times network issues cause delay in transaction. When such issues too gets minimized sending is quite good.

Yes and most of the times it feels good if  you are receiving them and you see no delay in confirmation time, to me sending gives me good feeling only if I am sending them to my family or else I hate sending.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:54:22 PM

It is really good, specially when you see the transaction history that you've been paid by someone, most is by the signature campaign that you're into. It makes me happy because all of my efforts and time that I've been spent just to post on this forum has not been wasted but it turns out really good. To be honest, I'm really thankful to my friend because he introduced bitcoin to me, and he encourage me to do it even just for pastime because it would be a waste of opportunity if I would just throw away something good like this.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:58:45 PM

I prefer when it's incoming green transactions, I like it when the number of bitcoin increase...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:09:47 PM

Yes and most of the times it feels good if  you are receiving them and you see no delay in confirmation time, to me sending gives me good feeling only if I am sending them to my family or else I hate sending.

With other words, you don't like to spend coins as in buying stuff with Bitcoin? How so? You're already using Bitcoin as currency since you send money to your family, why not use it too for spending purposes?
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:14:13 PM

I feel good only in the case if I send out my bitcoins from my wallet to my debet card. In that moment I really think that I spent all this time on the net not without a reason, that I really could make some money, in some cases of good gambling it is pretty good money to my life. Just in that cases I feel good and relaxed.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:37:31 PM

I do like to send bitcoin when im buying or paying for something i wanna to get, currently im investing into a project new, those money being spent at it is making me feel good, because its something i had wanted since the begining, soo realizing a dream makes me happy.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:49:28 PM

The problem lies in your internet network is not a problem with bitcoin, but yes I admit that would feel upset when I want to send, but there was a slight problem.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:33:41 AM

The problem lies in your internet network is not a problem with bitcoin, but yes I admit that would feel upset when I want to send, but there was a slight problem.
The delay in confirmation is just acceptable because it is still faster compared to sending our money in the bank in an international transaction, the good thing we are enjoying here is also the low cost transaction and we cannot enjoy that in our remittances or banks.

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:36:46 AM

Haha true that internet connection is not a problem of bitcoin but in some ways this things may be considered as right because how can that certain person send the bitcoin if he/she has network issues
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

When sending out some Bitcoins from your wallet, does it feel good? Do you get a nice body high from it?
By Sending Bitcoins From My Wallet I Feel Good Because It Makes The Payments Easy And Without Hassle And Also It Has A Low Transaction Fees And No Paper work Is Required For Sending From One Place To Another Place....
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:12:58 AM

When sending out some Bitcoins from your wallet, does it feel good? Do you get a nice body high from it?
By Sending Bitcoins From My Wallet I Feel Good Because It Makes The Payments Easy And Without Hassle And Also It Has A Low Transaction Fees And No Paper work Is Required For Sending From One Place To Another Place....

Sending bitcoin should really feel good since it makes things easier if you are using it to pay bills or anything and also that could mean a fulfillment since you will be happy when you pay bitcoin and you received what you really wanted to buy. It would really feel sad when you earn bitcoin and after receiving you will use the money to pay your debts, and you become broke again and would start again to earn.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:44:27 AM

it makes me feel good too but i prefer to receive bitcoin than sending bitcoins and this can makes me feel good, two times more than i am sending bitcoin  Grin and beside that, the other thing that could makes me feel good is when i see the time to confirmaions is done in less time rather than to wait until 1 hours.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

I do not really get the sense of this question. Why should be sending Bitcoin out of your wallet giving you a positive feeling? For me it is like to lose something, although I spend most of my Bitcoins for something valuable. But to know, that Bitcoin are limited, it is like to giving something more valuable away as the thing you get for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: