Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NVC killed BTC-E and Coinotron?  (Read 13130 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:36:51 PM

Please don't see it as support for NVC. The non-global launch and the large premine is still unexplained. And although I don't actively hate or whatever, those either require a statement that you assume publicly the financiary gain (which honestly I don't really have anything against) or an explanation.
I don't see.

I can agree with you, there are some issues. But at least, there are no "large premine". 110k is nothing for this rewarding model, try to understand it. Wink
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:38:43 PM

That you agree with it or not is far from relevant. One man should not decide for a community. I don't defend NVC. I accuse ddos'ers of falsely labelling themselves as white knights and doing the very things their apparent ideology is against. Its hypocrisy at its best.

Well but its interesting, that im labeled as nazi because i state my opinion.
I'm not the one who is DDosing so i guess i get some projected hatred here.
I did not target you in any way. I target the ideology of attacks launched by a single entity without the consent and support from the affected community. If you do feel targeted, maybe you should reconsider the country you live in.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:40:13 PM

without the consent and support from the affected community.

Just a comment.  I think he was showing his support as part of the community.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
matauc12

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:42:29 PM

Please don't see it as support for NVC. The non-global launch and the large premine is still unexplained. And although I don't actively hate or whatever, those either require a statement that you assume publicly the financiary gain (which honestly I don't really have anything against) or an explanation.
I don't see.

I can agree with you, there are some issues. But at least, there are no "large premine". 110k is nothing for this rewarding model, try to understand it. Wink
if I can imply that as a statement of planned financiary gain, I'm all cool with that. I support open source and shared work, but I also believe that people enroll in what they support and that financial gain is only possible with support for the currency. I am not offended by someone making money without stealing. But fact dodging and deception is something I have harder feelings towards.
matauc12

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:44:07 PM

After the incident? And without a proper polling system?

Of course it was support, I am not ignorant.

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:46:36 PM

That's pretty much what i intended. Thank you!

Donatioins always welcome Wink
LTC: LL2UDTbQNx9UiP37ZzJ4CLQDWm6JPgZG8t
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:52:27 PM

But at least, there are no "large premine". 110k is nothing for this rewarding model, try to understand it. Wink

I dis-agree with this.

on the 5th day of a new coin.  I put 20 7970's on it for 24 hours and only mined <250 coins.  (9.3Mh)

so i would say that 110k is pretty significant.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 03:55:08 PM

That you agree with it or not is far from relevant. One man should not decide for a community. I don't defend NVC. I accuse ddos'ers of falsely labelling themselves as white knights and doing the very things their apparent ideology is against. Its hypocrisy at its best.

projected hatred I can deal with... its the projectile vomit that is just harder to clean up from

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:55:55 PM

I don't see.

If it is "nothing" why not just destroy the coins and have all of this complaining go away?  It would benefit the coin, and many more people might be willing to adopt it. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 03:56:48 PM

I don't see.

If it is "nothing" why not just destroy the coins and have all of this complaining go away?  It would benefit the coin, and many more people might be willing to adopt it. 
+110K Tongue

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:57:21 PM

Says the guy who loves his corrupt regime and premines his scamcoin to make some quick $.
Just weak.
Says the guy, who stolen away the work time from many innocent coinotron and btc-e users. You're a criminal, once time you'll make mistake and be in jail. You have to simply put up with it. Tongue

P.S. Unlike you, I'm a public person with enough and fair sallary. I didn't hide my face behind keyboard.

https://plus.google.com/117595806883792900223/
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:58:11 PM

It's probably more than 110k. Isnt that a number someone predicted, then, the NVC dev said "oh yeah exact 110k, but it's fine was sent to BTC-E"
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:59:33 PM

I'll happy to do it, but this coins was sent to btc-e, as a guarantee of stake. Only btc-e can do this now.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:59:48 PM

ddos is for kids, what are they gonna succeed with it... dem noobs
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:01:19 PM

I'll happy to do it, but this coins was sent to btc-e, as a guarantee of stake. Only btc-e can do this now.

Will you ask them to do this then?

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:04:31 PM

Says the guy who loves his corrupt regime and premines his scamcoin to make some quick $.
Just weak.
Says the guy, who stolen away the work time from many innocent coinotron and btc-e users. You're a criminal, once time you'll make mistake and be in jail. You have to simply put up with it. Tongue

P.S. Unlike you, I'm a public person with enough and fair sallary. I didn't hide my face behind keyboard.

Wow you aren't even able to follow a Topic over two pages.
But i guess i'm right with that projected hatred, and it makes me happy, that you get angry by the DDoS <3

P.S.: Lol you are bald HAHA

matauc12

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:06:55 PM

Just weak.

P.S.: Lol you are bald HAHA
That effectively renders your opinion worthless for anything regarding social ethics.

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:10:25 PM

That effectively renders your opinion worthless for anything regarding social ethics.

Sorry i had to adjust my level of conversatioin to match Baldazar

matauc12

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:12:12 PM

I did not see him sink to physical appearance comments "level of conversation". Just you.

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:15:12 PM

I did not see him sink to physical appearance comments "level of conversation". Just you.

He started the evolution thing Cheesy

But i don't really care, as long as i'm having fun lol.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: