Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:37:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NVC killed BTC-E and Coinotron?  (Read 13130 times)
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

You can still trade your NovaCoin at http://exchange.zapto.org/

12gaFacelift

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:16:26 PM

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:21:24 PM

If it is "nothing" why not just destroy the coins and have all of this complaining go away?  It would benefit the coin, and many more people might be willing to adopt it.  
I'll happy to do it, but this coins was sent to btc-e, as a guarantee of stake. Only btc-e can do this now.

Will you ask them to do this then?
Maybe in future I'll ask them to do this. But why don't ask them without my help? Roll Eyes

Quote from: 237
P.S.: Lol you are bald HAHA
I've done haircut, are you against? Or just have nothing to say, because you afraid of tet-a-tet discussion IRL?

I can offer you a tickets to Moscow, and we'll have some talk. Grin But I think that you are juvenile, and can't leave a country without parents permission.
mig91

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:23:49 PM

are there any altcoin pools which are protected for ddossing kids ?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:28:03 PM

P2pool will start tomorrow, I think.
Bettor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:29:31 PM

In true bitcointalk fashion, everyone will have their opinions expressed now dammit!

With no mind to security and no moderation... Now watch... the little guys will lose again!

What bitcoin has always lacked is a community. What this place is doing to bitcoin is what eBay did to online sales. Not only was the setback for a certain time period, but forever and ever.

TO THE ACTIVIST: Let the people move their money! Let up a bit once in awhile at least, Thank You
BCMan

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:31:40 PM

are there any altcoin pools which are protected for ddossing kids ?
Burnside's pool is pretty much protected against this child's play. Afaik it's the only ltc pool with ddos protection.

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:33:11 PM

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I think you are right.
He can't be reasoned with. I'll just stop following this Topic.

But you guys have fun ^^

Donatioins always welcome Wink
LTC: LL2UDTbQNx9UiP37ZzJ4CLQDWm6JPgZG8t
dstruct2k

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:34:35 PM

If it is "nothing" why not just destroy the coins and have all of this complaining go away?  It would benefit the coin, and many more people might be willing to adopt it.  
I'll happy to do it, but this coins was sent to btc-e, as a guarantee of stake. Only btc-e can do this now.

Maybe in future I'll ask them to do this. But why don't ask them without my help? Roll Eyes

I've done haircut, are you against? Or just have nothing to say, because you afraid of tet-a-tet discussion IRL?

I can offer you a tickets to Moscow, and we'll have some talk. Grin But I think that you are juvenile, and can't leave a country without parents permission.
I'll take the tickets! Always wanted to travel! Cheesy

This whole thing stinks of a BTC-"purist" that can't handle competition deciding to DDOS the 2 largest sites supporting NVC. While I have a huge problem with the "premine", and an even bigger problem with the fact that the premined coins were "given" to an exchange (sounds like a bribe to me), I can't understand why someone would attack the websites like this. If you really have such a problem with the coin, mine it for a couple days and dump until the price hits 0. There's no need for this childish bullshit.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 05:00:52 PM

I'll take the tickets! Always wanted to travel! Cheesy

This whole thing stinks of a BTC-"purist" that can't handle competition deciding to DDOS the 2 largest sites supporting NVC. While I have a huge problem with the "premine", and an even bigger problem with the fact that the premined coins were "given" to an exchange (sounds like a bribe to me), I can't understand why someone would attack the websites like this. If you really have such a problem with the coin, mine it for a couple days and dump until the price hits 0. There's no need for this childish bullshit.

Yeah i'll take some tickets to russia to Smiley i always wanted to travel there, and not so expensive for me as i'll be coming from europe not US Cheesy

also yeah totally agree with your attitude to DDOS... and really like the idea of just mining the coin and driving the price down to 0 Tongue sounds like a way to at least somewhat hinder the whole PUMP and DUMP thing... i been meaning to look into setting up a pool ... and I would be very interested in setting up a pool for such activity... anyone else interested? any thoughts?

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 05:02:56 PM

BTC-e.com - work  Wink

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:03:49 PM

Yeah i'll take some tickets to russia to Smiley i always wanted to travel there, and not so expensive for me as i'll be coming from europe not US Cheesy

also yeah totally agree with your attitude to DDOS... and really like the idea of just mining the coin and driving the price down to 0 Tongue sounds like a way to at least somewhat hinder the whole PUMP and DUMP thing... i been meaning to look into setting up a pool ... and I would be very interested in setting up a pool for such activity... anyone else interested? any thoughts?

Lol yeah, do it. But please post your face afterwards if you see the price to climb back up (endif)
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:27:55 PM

And down again.
dstruct2k

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:34:09 PM

BTC-e.com - not work  Wink
FTFY
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:36:19 PM

BTC-e.com - work  Wink

wow check this out lol...

They finally updated their signature and put NVC second to bitcoin ...haha

"BitCoin \ NovaCoin \ Litecoin \ RuCoin \ NameCoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe BitCoin \ NovaCoin \ Litecoin \ RuCoin \ NameCoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com"

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ilich

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:39:59 PM

They got what they deserved !
dstruct2k

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:44:26 PM

Quick request to whoever's DDOSing these guys: Give us 5 minute windows every half hour so we have a chance to get our coins out of the sites and to local wallets. That wouldn't interfere with your attempts to prevent "business as usual", but it would still let "just the simple user" get their money out.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:48:04 PM

Quick request to whoever's DDOSing these guys: Give us 5 minute windows every half hour so we have a chance to get our coins out of the sites and to local wallets. That wouldn't interfere with your attempts to prevent "business as usual", but it would still let "just the simple user" get their money out.

Lesson: don't keep the bulk of your money on this exchange or even a small amount.

I am very disappointed in BTC-e owners. They were in such a good light too even after the Hack back in the Summer.

Shame on BTC-e.

You would think after the majority of the community is telling them this is bullshit that they would be swayed to remove that crap coin or dump that shit, but no...they promote it like it is the next best thing.

Purely profit driven bullshit.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

dstruct2k

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:49:43 PM

Lesson: don't keep the bulk of your money on this exchange or even a small amount.

I am very disappointed in BTC-e owners. They were in such a good light too even after the Hack back in the Summer.

Shame on BTC-e.

You would think after the majority of the community is telling them this is bullshit that they would be swayed to remove that crap coin or dump that shit, but no...they promote it like it is the next best thing.

Of course they're pushing the coin: They've got a large quantity of it that they want to sell at a good rate!
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:53:35 PM

Shame on BTC-e.

Of course they're pushing the coin: They've got a large quantity of it that they want to sell at a good rate!

Hence why it is a scam. They are THE largest holder of NVC. Probably a good 30% of all supply currently...AT LEAST!

Bullshit scam BTC-e.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: