Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63716 times)
digminer

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

This sounds good. Their Coinbank wallet works fine and good to see that they are going to use it like a bank and fixed deposits. And about the copy paste website data from Hashocean also sounds logical to me.

I am also doing some researches on GB by entering into their system to know how it actually works. Will share some inputs soon.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

I think this could be a true story but even real seemed to me that Amit did HashOcean which gave him the money to start the real bitcoin mining pool, and now we have GainBitcoin whos owner is a famous guy in Bitcoin world.

So, according to you, Amit Bhardwaj is the person behind HashOcean and GBMiners was started from the funds that he scammed from HashOcean's users?

And there's a difference in being famous and being reputed. (Just saying)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527550.0

https://cointelegraph.com/news/hashocean-scam-victims-sign-petitions-to-fbi-hackers-to-reveal-more-scams

Ok I have done a huge research and now I'm sure about the business.
I have had meeting with one guy who met Amit personally (I have photo with him and Amit Bhardwaj on a yacht in Dubai). He is also one of the guy on the recordings in GainBitcoin mining pools in China, on Youtube.

Everything seems to be cool - the connection with HashOcean (copied content from HO site) is true and Amit said that he just copied some info not to waste time and that's the reason they will change their website at 10 January probably.

Sure, I'll take your word for it.

This sounds good. Their Coinbank wallet works fine and good to see that they are going to use it like a bank and fixed deposits.

So, they started a centralized institution to hold a decentralized currency? Wow.
Opening a Bitcoin Bank is the exact opposite of what Bitcoin is all about. How the hell does it sound good to you?

~Snip~

I didn't know that people had invested 59413.6 BTC in the last 3 months. (Damn!)
Thank you for the information.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

I have had meeting with one guy who met Amit personally (I have photo with him and Amit Bhardwaj on a yacht in Dubai). He is also one of the guy on the recordings in GainBitcoin mining pools in China, on Youtube.

- As conclusion of your huge research was positive towards legitimacy of gainbtc business, it means research must have found the answer to the grave mathematical inconsistencies in their hashrate plan (this has been explained in detail initial part of this thread). Kindly explain how gainbtc is able to share amount of profit which is not possible through mining bitcoin pool in the first place.
- Members who have doubts about gainbtc will be very happy if details of that "huge" research is shared here instead of half line conclusion?  It will be very helpful to know what kind of data/information helped in reaching to that conclusion. Other members who are finding loopholes in the business model of gainbitcoin, will get answers on legitimacy of gainbtc.

Everything seems to be cool - the connection with HashOcean (copied content from HO site) is true and Amit said that he just copied some info not to waste time and that's the reason they will change their website at 10 January probably.

I think this could be a true story but even real seemed to me that Amit did HashOcean which gave him the money to start the real bitcoin mining pool, and now we have GainBitcoin whos owner is a famous guy in Bitcoin world.

- Hmm, so as per above quote, Amit might be behind HashOcean scam and those looted bitcoins are now being invested in gainbitcoin. With what logic Mr. Amit will not do the same with gainbtc? That  is he may run the scam for two to four year and then disappear with all bitcoins. What has exactly changed this time that has made him not to scam via gainbtc (If and only if he was really behind Hashocean)?

- Recently some members who attended the meeting with Mr. Amit B have shared details of that meetings, the specific point which caught attention is interesting to share here. In that meeting while answering questions about business and security on whether gainbtc will pay assured amount to the investor, this information was given: In order to assure payment to the investors Mr. Amit has created back up of all the payment for next 25 years.That is payable amount to customer for next 25 years is safely kept aside. So even if Mr. Amit stops mining bitcoins any time in future, customers/investors will keep getting paid.  Not only that Mr. Amit has created back up money of  this back up amount. So there is two hundred per cent assurance from gainbtc about payment. Sounds great, Right!!  
Next piece of information is how big is their business and how honestly they are processing payments. gainbitcoin is paying some 20 to 35 odd customer around 1 crore per month. and some 20000 to 30000 customers/investors who are getting in lakhs of rupees per month.
 ------
- When I cross checked above details on payment following details came up:
   20 to 30 people getting 1 crore per month, means at least 20 crore per month (i'm chosing lowest number).
        This results per year  =    20 x 10000000 x 12(months) = 2400000000  = two billion, four hundred million Rupees

20000 to 30000 thousand people earning in lakhs. Let's take lowest of member number and lowest of lakh (one lakh).
         This results per month  = 20000 x 100000 = 2000000000      =  Two billion per month
          This results per year   =  20000 x 100000 x 12  =  24000000000      =   twenty-four billion,

If we sum up above two levels of associate income per year we get    
               24000000000 +  2400000000  =  26400000000  twenty-six billion, four hundred million rupees

At this stage, gainbtc is paying 20020 associate somewhat  twenty-six billion, four hundred million Rupees.   As per claim/information shared, payable amount for coming 25 years has a backup. That means First back up money set aside is:
              26400000000 x 25 = 660000000000   Six Hundred Sixty Billion Rupees

Then there is back up of first back up stored, so that gives
              660000000000 x 25 = 16.5 x 10^12 = 16.5 Trillion Rupees

16.5 Trillion Rupees has been kept aside for payment  by Mr. Amit. And remember this calculation is for only top two levels of associates. Those who are earning in thousands/hundreds have not been included.
Now very obvious question is, has gainbtc or Mr. Amit mined  16.5 Trillion Rupees worth bitcoins already that they could keep that much amount in back up?
Till this date, People who attended these seminars have not bothered to think on. Instead these guys were spreading that information like Gospel Truth.

Who are we kidding here, 16.5 Trillion rupees kept as backup for payment!!

Why are we ignoring mathematics of profit?

Those who want to invest/waste their bitcoins in gainbtc are free to do so. However promoting it without any proof about its profit-making model is not good.
Is their payments so far regular? Yes, and they will remain regular till incoming money is greater than outgoing money.    
How long will it take to reach the point where payment may become problem?  not very soon (at least not in weeks or some months). It is due to their business model practice.  Normally MLM scam needs more peoples under a person. Here one person can create tens/hundreds/thousands/unlimited  dummy account by himself and invest all by himself. Without pulling other person.
How this dummy account work?
While creating 1st new account mention username/email/passwd like user1/user1@email.com.  Next window will appear which will ask same information, Fill out it and account is created.
Lets say user1 want to create dummy account now. procedure is:
Click on registration again and mention name  user1_2/user1_2@email.com/passwd. Next window will appear in which you mention user1_2/user1@email.com/passwd.   Notice how next window has email id same user1. Your dummy account is created. You even dont have to own email account which you mention in first registration window.  With this way, by mentioning any number of email in first window and old email id on second window dummy accounts are created.
Interesting point is gainbtc investors who want you to invest in gainbtc will "teach" you all these tricks to get more so called benefit.
That is why this program may run for some extended time. This is my estimate based on their working model.
Shubhamjain

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Thank you for this insightful post. This has saved my father from fraud.
My father was going to invest huge sum in this scheme due to demonetisation.
This is being done on a huge scale in delhi as my father has attended a seminar, he was referred into this scheme by his friend who has already invested millions of rupees in this scheme. And this has become popular between property dealers.
We should complain to Sebi or any other regulatory for the inconsistencies before this become a very huge crisis.
lordquanta

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

We should complain to Sebi or any other regulatory for the inconsistencies before this become a very huge crisis.

As per recent interview of Mr. Amit B,  gainbitcoin is not registered in India so far. They have or are trying to register the company in India under MLM.   Link of short Interview :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQN2y3NRPJg

I'm not sure whether SEBI would have authority to act against gainbitcoin or for that matter company which is not registered in India and doing business internationally.
Shubhamjain

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

I'm not sure whether SEBI would have authority to act against gainbitcoin or for that matter company which is not registered in India and doing business internationally.

I contacted a friend of mine who is pursuing law he suggested that we should talk to some NGO's or trusts about this possible scam as they have proper resources and can handle such cases more easily.
lordquanta

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

ALERT

The request refund section has stopped working on their website. One user got the following message when he asked for refund :

It is understandable if one of feature from a website stops working. It happens with most of websites at certain point.

Dear Users,

Due to high influx in refund request because of speeding price hike of bitcoin we are unable to process your request right now unless price comes to a stable value.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Team GainBitcoin

However giving crappy reason for not able to process a request does not make any sense. Now who knows how long will it take for price to a stable value?
what if price remains unstable high  and it is also end of first month before user could request for refund?

To solve customer tickets/issues this gainbtc *might* heavily relies on "contact your leader/team lead and so on" model.  Because people in upper level of pyramid mentions that contact your TL and if issue remains then they will look into it and contact their senior. In turn these people will contact directly Mr. Amit to solve the issue.  One thing for sure, if one contact TL or higher leader they have capacity to issue resolved quickly. It does not indicate a dedicate team working on solving issues.
Same working model is observed in many online schemes/scams/revshares programs which rely on facebook group to resolve the issue instead of having a working and dedicated ticketing system. Even if they have ticket system, responses are less frequent.

digminer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:45:20 AM

Ok, So I invested .1 BTC last month and raised a refund for it and got it back successfully. I am going to invest .5 BTC*2 out of which I will enter into system with .5 and will raise a refund for another .5 BTC. Assuming they only return small amount lets see what happen with .5 BTC.

Another thing is that I have met few people on the web and spoke on the phone who are getting payouts since almost 15 months now and everything is fine and regular for them and they don't have any chain or anything under them. One of the person invested only 1 BTC and another invested around 3-4 BTC's and things are good for them.

I have takes the risk of a small amount, lets see what happens next. At least I will understand how it actually works and even if I calculate things more incoming and less outgoing basis I guess this thing is gonna run long long way.

Will share more details soon.
lordquanta

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:56:51 AM

Those who want to invest in gainbtc are free to do so. Nobody from this forum is stopping anyone to do so.  Some people are missing the one of main point of this thread, that is how profit making model of gainbtc is fraudulent. If anyone could prove their plans are in fact earning profit through bitcoin mining then we'll be happy to lean those new points.

Anyone trying to prove gainbtc with "so far received steady income" type claims are undoubtedly spamming this thread. Because that point has already been discussed and negated as well.

If someone wants to prove authenticity of those plans make sure to come with mathematical proof (which can be verified on coinwarz or any other trusted calculator)

kevin91

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:14:13 PM

I'm a happy customer of Gainbitcoin, never had any problems with them.
ekiev1

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

Those who want to invest in gainbtc are free to do so. Nobody from this forum is stopping anyone to do so.  Some people are missing the one of main point of this thread, that is how profit making model of gainbtc is fraudulent. If anyone could prove their plans are in fact earning profit through bitcoin mining then we'll be happy to lean those new points.

Sorry but nobody has proved either side so far, all calculations are based on assumptions, not on facts. While they can be correct, we don't really know how much bitcoin this website mines, how much its obligations are and what the real business model is. One can just assume and I wouldn't call anyone's activity ' fraudulent' just because it seems so to me.

They have members, members get paid, no complaints - these are facts. But I agree, this may mean anything.
lordquanta

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:52:14 AM

Those who want to invest in gainbtc are free to do so. Nobody from this forum is stopping anyone to do so.  Some people are missing the one of main point of this thread, that is how profit making model of gainbtc is fraudulent. If anyone could prove their plans are in fact earning profit through bitcoin mining then we'll be happy to lean those new points.

Sorry but nobody has proved either side so far, all calculations are based on assumptions, not on facts. While they can be correct, we don't really know how much bitcoin this website mines, how much its obligations are and what the real business model is. One can just assume and I wouldn't call anyone's activity ' fraudulent' just because it seems so to me.

They have members, members get paid, no complaints - these are facts. But I agree, this may mean anything.

If Some people have read/followed this thread carefully from beginning(since first post) would not have concluded that neither side has proved their point.  If and only if someone properly reads and comprehends what is explained on the first page(and  later part ) of this thread then only would understand that tmfp has proved his point by using data from gainbtc site (NOT any assumption) and calculated that data using coinwarz (a profit calculator widely used in "real" bitcoin-mining world).  Only assumption in that calculation was cost of electricity (lowest possible rates taken into account) and miners being used(S7 was considered).  Results do not match profit claims by gainbtc.

It is straight forward calculation. Those who have "faith" in gainbtc have not been able to negate "any" points raised against it. Every time raising point about "their payouts  are regular"  is only proving that their incoming cash/bitcoin flow is currently higher than outgoing bitcoin flow.

It would be great to understand how gainbtc is making huge legitimate profit which is not there in first place.  Nobody is stopping anyone from investing in gainbtc, as it is every individuals personal decision to make.

Nothing in this world could change the mind which has gone into denial mode.

On the side note of proving a point:

- As conclusion of your huge research was positive towards legitimacy of gainbtc business, it means research must have found the answer to the grave mathematical inconsistencies in their hashrate plan (this has been explained in detail initial part of this thread). Kindly explain how gainbtc is able to share amount of profit which is not possible through mining bitcoin pool in the first place.
- Members who have doubts about gainbtc will be very happy if details of that "huge" research is shared here instead of half line conclusion?  It will be very helpful to know what kind of data/information helped in reaching to that conclusion. Other members who are finding loopholes in the business model of gainbitcoin, will get answers on legitimacy of gainbtc.

We are still waiting for details of that "huge research".
Yana77

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

What is bitcoin mining anyway??
lordquanta

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:00:58 AM

What is bitcoin mining anyway??

Kindly check following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420976.0

Bitcoin mining:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXerV3f5jN8

Without being disrespectful, following link is also helpful:

https://www.google.co.in/search?client=opera&q=bitcoin+mining&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Somehow Your post is irrelevant to this post and it belongs to the beginner section of forum. 
ekiev1

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:23:47 PM

If and only if someone properly reads and comprehends what is explained on the first page(and  later part ) of this thread then only would understand that tmfp has proved his point by using data from gainbtc site (NOT any assumption) and calculated that data using coinwarz (a profit calculator widely used in "real" bitcoin-mining world).  Only assumption in that calculation was cost of electricity (lowest possible rates taken into account) and miners being used(S7 was considered).  Results do not match profit claims by gainbtc.

It is straight forward calculation. Those who have "faith" in gainbtc have not been able to negate "any" points raised against it. Every time raising point about "their payouts  are regular"  is only proving that their incoming cash/bitcoin flow is currently higher than outgoing bitcoin flow.

Yes, someone's properly read the answers and even agrees with some of the statements Smiley The only thing I don't get is how it is possible to use the word "fraudelent" without any facts?

Quote from: tmfp
.... let's call one BTC $682.

1st assumption
Well, right now one BTC $832 which is $150 more than that or 22%. 10 days ago one BTC was $1051 which is 50% more than that number and year ago the price was $377 which is twice as less. From my
point of view it is hard to predict anything with such volatility or build any solid conclusions. 

We don't know what miners they are using for Bitcoin (that's if they mine at all), let's say Antminer S7.

2nd assumption

We don't know what they pay for electricity either, let's say $0.06, reasonable to cheap.

3rd assumption

Again, I know nothing about this stuff but when one sees serious accusations it would be a good idea to see something more than calculations based on assumptions some of which are questionable. I mean,
every business has its own secrets that give his owners a competitive advantage. It is not payout size that make a business ponzi but the way its finances get managed.

Just my 2cents
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:34:07 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 04:00:52 PM by tmfp

Again, I know nothing about this stuff but when one sees serious accusations it would be a good idea to see something more than calculations based on assumptions some of which are questionable.

The "assumptions" you mention were based on industry standard or prices prevailing at the time of calculation.

every business has its own secrets that give his owners a competitive advantage.

You can indeed postulate that Gain may have some mystery super mining equipment that gives them an edge over the competiton, despite there being no evidence or even claim of such.

Well, right now one BTC $832 which is $150 more than that or 22%. 10 days ago one BTC was $1051 which is 50% more than that number and year ago the price was $377 which is twice as less. From my point of view it is hard to predict anything with such volatility or build any solid conclusions.

If investment is made in Bitcoin and returns paid in Bitcoin then the dollar exchange rate is irrelevant apart from converting costs incurred in fiat, which is what I used it for.
Bitcoin mined ∝ hashrate, end of story.

We don't know what miners they are using for Bitcoin (that's if they mine at all), let's say Antminer S7.

2nd assumption

At that time, S7's were the most efficient miner available.
Their latter video of the Chinese farm contained clear images of S9's and subsequent calculations were based on Antminer's own specs for that machine.

We don't know what they pay for electricity either, let's say $0.06, reasonable to cheap.

3rd assumption

Electricity costs money, but even using zero as a price the promised return is unattainable.
Gain make no charge for maintenance costs, who pays for that?
Throughout, I have used best possible scenario in Gain's favor for my "assumptions".

It is not payout size that make a business ponzi but the way its finances get managed.

What makes a Ponzi is the use of later investors' money to pay promised returns to earlier ones.
If the only real business activity revenue into a scheme falls short of matching existing payment commitments, then every day that goes by increases unserviceable future debt obligations.
Based on these "assumptions", this description matches Gainbitcoin's business model.

I have no personal axe to grind with Mr. Bhardwaj or anyone else, but to lift a whole section from another website and claim it to be an actual representation of one's own business activity, when it emphatically is not, is completely unacceptable when soliciting investment.
The irony of Gain stealing Hashocean's fraudulent lies and claiming them as their own is not lost on me.

Due to high influx in refund request because of speeding price hike of bitcoin we are unable to process your request right now unless price comes to a stable value.

A refund guarantee is a refund guarantee, full stop.
If their mining is as profitable as they say, the only reason not to refund is because they have no money to do so. Where is it?

Lets say you invest 1BTC to buy hashing power.
The person who sponsors you gets an immediate incentive of 5% of the amount invested i.e. .05 BTC
The network of people above you also gets incentives on the investments made by you to the tune of 10% on matching of investments in their left and right networks, translating to around 40% of the invested amount being distributed as incentives.
So in this case, .4BTC is distributed as binary incentive to the network above you.

This is why MLM is so toxic for those who in invest in the core business, as opposed to those who treat that as simply "key" money to unlock entry to the commission aspect and make more money selling the concept than the concept itself makes.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Manik_bhai

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

My friend referred this GB site to me.

I never invest money,except in stock market.My friend promised me 10% ROI monthly which was more than I imagined.I was cool about it.So,i decided to do some "basic" research on the site and its owners.Surprisingly, I never found a single evidence or a social footprint of the CEO.The site was just some regular scam shit.I confirmed this after reading your thread on this forum.I messaged my friend about this and he discarded my warnings.I was like okay,no one gives a crap.

I wish I could make people more aware about this stuff,Like a video or something,so that it can takeover the search result of YT and people will see it when the search GB.I am too lazy.Thanks for this thread though..
ekiev1

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

The "assumptions" you mention were based on industry standard or prices prevailing at the time of calculation.

Don't want to be a pain the ***s but volatility of bitcoin still was 300% throughout the last year. I fail to understand how one can rely on such a volatile instrument to base calculations on.

every business has its own secrets that give his owners a competitive advantage.

You can indeed postulate that Gain may have some mystery super mining equipment that gives them an edge over the competiton, despite there being no evidence or even claim of such.

[/quote]

Neither evidence is an the other side. Calculations based on assumptions, that may or may not be close to reality. We don't know which resources are used to pay that kind of payouts, we can only assume.

All of that IMHO
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

IMHO

You are welcome/have a right to your opinion, humble or otherwise, but you are verging on tendentiousness.

1) The price of Bitcoin, or its volatility, is irrelevant to how much of it can be mined by any given hash power at any given difficulty. Your failure to understand that is unfortunate.
2) 2+2=4. Believing, without any basis, that someone may have found a way to make it 5 is not due diligence or healthy scepticism.
3) Give your money to whomever you wish, on whatever assumption.

tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:13:18 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 02:26:53 PM by tmfp

Back in August after the halving, I mentioned that Gainbitcoin had slashed their Basic contract price to 1500 Gh/s for the price of 1 BTC.

The calculator showed that 1500 G/hs would mine 0.05604730 BTC gross per month, or a fraction over 1 BTC over the eighteen month life of the contract at that difficulty.
The disparity between that gross total of 1.0088514BTC mined and the projected Gainbitcoin return of 10% monthly, by supposedly somehow mining 1.8BTC net was difficult to explain.

Since then, both total hashrate and difficulty have nearly doubled, culminating in the biggest difficulty rise so far today to 392,963,262,344. (And look at what is projected to come in a couple of weeks....)

How does that affect the calculations of the mining power of 1500 Gh/s at current difficulty, for which Gainbitcoin will still charge 1BTC (and still promise to deliver 1.8BTC against after 18 months)?
Like this:

The mining return of 1500 Gh/s has very nearly halved, from 0.05604730 per month to 0.02879549 per month, or from 1.0088514 per eighteen months to 0.51831882.
But Gain still offer 1500 Gh/s for 1BTC and 10% monthly return.....

Before anyone goes off on a red herring along the lines of "Yes but look the price of bitcoin has nearly doubled too so...!", the answer is "So what?"
All it means is that $600 bitcoin you gave away to Gain is now worth over $900, a nice $330 profit if you had kept it.
Never mind, I'm sure the previous investors who have received slices of your "investment" re-named "mining profit" will be excitedly pointing at their wallets and telling everyone how great Mr. Bhardwaj is.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: