Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63714 times)
virtuado

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:03:07 AM

Roll Eyes

http://coinjournal.net/amit-bhardwaj-gainbitcoin-videos/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:32:40 AM

Mr. AB clearly mentions that 10% returns are not due to bitcoin mining at all. Now question is if 10% returns are not from mining/cloud-mining then why is selling contracts of bitcoin cloud-mining in first place?
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

Completely vague answers, a company handling huge amount of money NOT registered with companies registrar  Roll Eyes
Not sure how this hasn't been intercepted by any govt. officials. And then police pakadti kisko hai jo helmet nahi pehenta  Grin xD

Servers in US, mining in China, registered in Singapore, operates in India Huh **slow claps**

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
lordquanta

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

Detailed response from Sahil Baghla from Darwin Lab, about ending their ties and any whatsoever relation with gainbtc, gbminer, Mr. AB: 

https://blog.darwinlabs.io/on-gbminers-satoshi-studios-and-darwin-labs-the-road-not-taken-e23108a29684

Darwin Labs have severed their ties with gbminer soon realizing the source of income from Mr. AB is questionable.
virtuado

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

More news from Gainbitcoin....Halleluja!   

They should put more energy in paying their due BTC's instead of writing e-books...who cares about all these foggy and shady stories!    Undecided

===================================================================

Congratulations & Welcome to All New GAINBITCOIN MVP’s

Dear Friends,

As you are aware that we selected our first set of MVP’s leaders from the ocean of great leaders; The selection was done based on qualities like Leadership, Loyalty, Team Size & Knowledge; The MVP’s were facilitated on stage in our recent event in Thailand.

All the MVP’s will be Companies official representatives for all communications hence forward & pillars of strengths to the company. All MVP’s will be entitled to a fixed renumeration in lieu of completing the cyclic targets and responsibilities; MVP’s will also be responsible to identify & groom future MVP’s. All the communication to or from company management will now be routed exclusively through MVP’s.

List of MVP’s can be accessed here very soon: Click for MVP’s username list. All the MVP’s are requested to be prepared for the very first company leadership training workshop, to be held in Dubai in the next few days; The MVP’s will also receive responsibilities and MVP policy details in the workshop. The MVP’s will be contacted by our admin team for further arrangements; ALL THE BEST & GOD BLESS!!!

=====================================================================

MD’s Address to GainBitcoin Team Regarding PAYOUTS:
Dear Friends,

There has been a constant request from many of you to explain the payout issues in our company & expected solution deadlines. In response to this we are writing this to try and explain the issues & rationale behind the actual problem.

Payout Current Situation Explanation:

Due to some technical issues in the month of February, we had a steep dip in sales as our team was under tremendous pressure to work and try to implement changes on a LIVE DATA SYSTEM. Due to the closure of 6-7 other network marketing company the customers made too much pressure to keep the system working, and the team end up working on LIVE DATA system; But thanks to god grace and very strong resilience of our technology team we are able to bring the system highly under control.

However, due to above problem, we saw a steep drop in our average sales count. Any average network marketing company would have been closed by the first week of such situation, but thanks to extremely agile business policies, we are able to sustain the business and continue the same with flair; The steep fall in sales, forced us to change the payout mode from single first day payout to almost day to day split payout system because mining output comes on day to day basis and not all at once. Expecting otherwise is highly impractical.

In the due course a lot of our respected customers felt negative thoughts due to prevailing bad practices in network marketing businesses and further stopped sales into the system; They failed to completely realise that we are the only company in this business who in-spite of all the challenges is constantly working and trying to force release payouts to as many people as possible. Our tech team, support team and sales leaders are working very hard 24x7; We have a comparative large customer base and some users sometimes gets left out in the process, our sincere apologies to them but believe us there's no policy to pay specific user set, for us all customers are equally important;

As of now, the current situation is very much under control and within next two cycles we should be able to bring everything under control and all system will go back to automated single day payouts maximum by 30th May;

With that said, all of us have clear two choices:
You continue to keep the patience and composure and start appreciating our company strength and huge dedication to bring everything back on track, in-spite of all the challenges; Allow us your time and support to make GainBitcoin come back with a bang again
You try to make yourself negative and others also negative; We want you to please avoid this, as GainBitcoin is one such platform which amazingly touches and alleviates life of so many people, fulfils dreams of so many families and intent to do same with more power in coming future;

We at GainBitcoin request you to understand the importance and size of the opportunity this platform provides and appreciate the first leading network marketing company coming out of India and representing a great brand in both network marketing & cryptocurrency markets Path to Solution:
The customers who have not received any payout in last 3 or more cycles please contact your direct MVP’s and share your user IDs, we will prioritise your payouts and clear them up fast
Customers who have received payouts in last 1-2 cycles, please have patience, we will execute the current and future payouts as well asap; please don’t raise any unnecessary request for payouts, we will take care of it, rest assured
MVP’s discuss with your teams & please provide any feedback or suggestions which can add value and expedite our payout processes, you can send an email to mvpfeedback@gainbitcoin.com. All the selected feedbacks will be listed and informed on the website by tomorrow;
Also MVPs please collect information of above users from your networks and please pass on the user lists accordingly to mvppayoutsupport@gainbitcoin.com at the earliest

Regards,
Team GainBitcoin

lordquanta

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:15:01 AM

It is not difficult to stay in business as he is shifting into new venture called MCAP. It is kind of mutual fund type idea based on bitcoin. With this he'll be able to buy some more time. After that something new will be introduced.
lordquanta

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

By the way, reality check for gbminers participation in ASSOCHAM this year. It seems that most of attendees of last ASSOCHAM's participant were gainbitcoiners.  Approx 90%. Check this coverage:

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantage/questionable-investment-scheme-dominated-assochams-global-summit-bitcoin

A person has invested 224 bitcoins (2.1 Crores) in gainbitcoin and helped others to follow similar footsteps.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:32:04 AM

Goenka said that such explicit warnings had largely fallen on deaf ears. “It’s not getting through,” he told me, “So I’ve stopped debating. I’ve said, ‘This is my view. And it’s your money. You take a call.’” When I asked him whether he had considered alerting the government of such foul play, he expressed the need to proceed with caution. The authorities, he said, “are anyway sceptical of cryptocurrencies. So I’ve not had a chance to go and tell them there’s something bad happening within the cryptocurrency world.”

This is exactly how I feel.

atulmishra.op1

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:20:17 PM

If this is true and MLM ponzi are fraud by law:

"According to a note that the RBI released in January 2015, “acceptance of money under Money-Circulation/Multi-Level Marketing/Pyramid structures if a cognizable offence under the Prize Chit and Money Circulation (Banning) Act 1978.”

How he is running it so easily fooling around and attending the summits like this. 1000's of people supporting him too and becoming part of known scam.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:36:15 AM

Hello everyone, thanks to the thread starter!

I've been reading into it and I got fascinated about this, (so much good info here,  why isn't everyone doing their own research before investing?!?!) because apparently this fraud has reached my small home country called Estonia.

I know an individual who has invested in the gainbitcoin and he has met with the owner Mr AB and an Asian guy,  a president, professor Johnny Chung (a really smart guy who owns 3 big time companys, and is a marketing president for GBC[that's the story anyway]).
 At least that's what he calls himself. I was told that he was born in USA, but is South Korean. Now googling the name nothing really pops up. (must be owning some underground big time companies, that the Internet never heard about??)  Weirdly enough same goes for Gainbitcoin CEO Mark Lee. No real findings. What caught my attention is the names. Johnny & Mark American names, Chung & Lee Asian names. Perhaps they are the same guy?

Here's a photo of Amit Bharwaj and Johnny CHUNG (or Mark LEE?)  taken by the guy. I am yet to break the bomb on him, that he's being ripped off, and that he should try to get his coins into an independent wallet as fast as possible.

(hope the img works, really don't do forums that much)

Is there anything that we could do, do get to these bastards, ripping off people who are already poor without someone scamming them?
 What if the guy wakes from his dream, and decides to help the cause of nabbing these muthafuchas? (if he still has access to them) What could possibly be done to put them to schacles?

Any good ideas on how to identify the Asian guy?

All the best!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
lordquanta

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

I've been reading into it and I got fascinated about this, (so much good info here,  why isn't everyone doing their own research before investing?!?!) because apparently this fraud has reached my small home country called Estonia.

I know an individual who has invested in the gainbitcoin and he has met with the owner Mr AB and an Asian guy,  a president, professor Johnny Chung (a really smart guy who owns 3 big time companys, and is a marketing president for GBC[that's the story anyway]).
 At least that's what he calls himself. I was told that he was born in USA, but is South Korean. Now googling the name nothing really pops up. (must be owning some underground big time companies, that the Internet never heard about??)  Weirdly enough same goes for Gainbitcoin CEO Mark Lee. No real findings. What caught my attention is the names. Johnny & Mark American names, Chung & Lee Asian names. Perhaps they are the same guy?

Here's a photo of Amit Bharwaj and Johnny CHUNG (or Mark LEE?)  taken by the guy. I am yet to break the bomb on him, that he's being ripped off, and that he should try to get his coins into an independent wallet as fast as possible.

Is there anything that we could do, do get to these bastards, ripping off people who are already poor without someone scamming them?
 What if the guy wakes from his dream, and decides to help the cause of nabbing these muthafuchas? (if he still has access to them) What could possibly be done to put them to schacles?

All the best!

It is good to see that some people are getting benefits  of this thread.  In addition right now Gainbtc is going through the rough phase like their wallet which shows daily payouts is straight forward lie and never allows withdrawals. Many investors crying as they are not able to get their refund. Some have called even when they received amount they invested in Rupees  that is person invested 1000 Rupees when bitcoin was 40000. So far he has received payout amounting 1000 rs whereas btc values is 189000 (if person has just kept that bitcoin, it would have 4times what he invested).
As far as Asian Guy is concerned you wont be able to find anything about him. Most possibly it is made up identity.
virtuado

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

It is good to see that some people are getting benefits  of this thread.  In addition right now Gainbtc is going through the rough phase like their wallet which shows daily payouts is straight forward lie and never allows withdrawals. Many investors crying as they are not able to get their refund. Some have called even when they received amount they invested in Rupees  that is person invested 1000 Rupees when bitcoin was 40000. So far he has received payout amounting 1000 rs whereas btc values is 189000 (if person has just kept that bitcoin, it would have 4times what he invested).
As far as Asian Guy is concerned you wont be able to find anything about him. Most possibly it is made up identity.

Hmmm....although GB is not thrustworthy, made up a lot of shady stories and changed rules of the contract with their clients solely, it seems people have different experiences, or people are haunting GB.
I'm the last person who will defend GB, but what you're stating is not my experience...at this moment, because with GB this can change like the weather so it seems.

For the last weeks i'm receiving payouts again(not what it should be, first they started with about 30% of what should be paid and now it's about 60%) on their wallet, and i can withdraw and send to my preferable destination. It's definitly not flawless, takes always very long, and for example now no withdrawals can be made because of updates  Roll Eyes...for more then 24 hours...

In a few months i'm at the end of my contract, and happy that i can forget all this, but for now every piece of BTC which arrives is welcome.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:51:25 PM

It is good to see that some people are getting benefits  of this thread.  In addition right now Gainbtc is going through the rough phase like their wallet which shows daily payouts is straight forward lie and never allows withdrawals. Many investors crying as they are not able to get their refund. Some have called even when they received amount they invested in Rupees  that is person invested 1000 Rupees when bitcoin was 40000. So far he has received payout amounting 1000 rs whereas btc values is 189000 (if person has just kept that bitcoin, it would have 4times what he invested).

Hmmm....although GB is not thrustworthy, made up a lot of shady stories and changed rules of the contract with their clients solely, it seems people have different experiences, or people are haunting GB.
I'm the last person who will defend GB, but what you're stating is not my experience...at this moment, because with GB this can change like the weather so it seems.

For the last weeks i'm receiving payouts again(not what it should be, first they started with about 30% of what should be paid and now it's about 60%) on their wallet, and i can withdraw and send to my preferable destination. It's definitly not flawless, takes always very long, and for example now no withdrawals can be made because of updates  Roll Eyes...for more then 24 hours...

In a few months i'm at the end of my contract, and happy that i can forget all this, but for now every piece of BTC which arrives is welcome.

I have seen many sites like this one. Most of them proved to be a pure scam. Firstly they increase your balance like they promised and when you try to withdraw your funds they  will show minimum requirement to withdraw you balance. Beware of those sites. Better try trading and buy some shitcoins.

Gainbitcoin is no different, they are a scam!

I was there myself too, luckily i have my investment back and due to the increase of bitcoin price i am ok.

Now they claim to have " big problems"  due to heavy congestion with payout, but offcourse this is a lie. They implemented some sort of congestion meter on their website which states that as long as the congetions is 100% it's impossible to payout.  They only play mindgames to keep low-profile about this, but their intention is to avoid withdrawals.
A few weeks ago, they also stopped replying support requests and now they have made it impossible to raise one.  I will not even try to withdraw, or raise tickets anymore, i know enough.

All the signs are there, the ship is going down.

The problem is, it looks like they have made the system difficult for users to get their payouts. They says there is Blockchain congestion which was there some time ago but not always and not there currently, because other transactions are happening smoothly in minutes. They says there is very much load on their servers and that is why that 100% graph is not coming down and hence people are not able to raise withdrawal requests. They are making fool of people, it is simple if you have BTC's and you want to give payout to people you can simply put more servers to process more requests to manage laod.

Apart from that they are also stealing from payout as transaction fee, the said payout is lesser than what it suppose to be. Payout transaction fee is low like hell that their transactions are taking 3-4 days to confirm. This is their another source of income.

By that manual process they already stopped people who invested .5 and .1 BTC contracts to get their payouts because the withdrawal request can't be made lesser than .05 BTC. Its all about that they don't want to pay the people. Server load can be managed by adding more servers but if they don't want to pay then they will come up more of these kind of hassle full options.

You already described the situation accurately.

I have been patiently about this so far, but after some weeks of " congestion" and " heavy payout load" lies i don't believe their bullshit anymore.  Their support is suddenly vanished too, and now they made it even impossible to raise a support ticket! They play hide and seek already.
All the signs are there....the ship is going down!  Roll Eyes

Luckily i had my investment back and due to the increase of BTC price i'm good.

Gainbitcoin, Coinbank, Amit Bhardwaj and whoever were involved....go f@ck yourself!

Since obviously you're a useless fuck to society, may I suggest you exit the gene pool by blowin' your motherfuckin brains out? We all here thank you in advance.

Bruno (my real name; what's yours, asswipe?)
virtuado

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:12:53 PM

Since obviously you're a useless fuck to society, may I suggest you exit the gene pool by blowin' your motherfuckin brains out? We all here thank you in advance.

Useless fuck is when you every day look in the mirror fucking wanker!

I am just sharing my experience, i can't make it better or worse then it is.
Or should i only mention negative things to please stupid people like you....

It seems to me because of your strong reaction that GB fucked you in the ass aswell gaylord.
Your stupid and nonsense contribution says more about you then about me.

Please shut the fuck up!
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:28:56 AM

Chill out boys. Forum is for discussion.

I've been reading into it and I got fascinated about this, (so much good info here,  why isn't everyone doing their own research before investing?!?!) because apparently this fraud has reached my small home country called Estonia.

I know an individual who has invested in the gainbitcoin and he has met with the owner Mr AB and an Asian guy,  a president, professor Johnny Chung (a really smart guy who owns 3 big time companys, and is a marketing president for GBC[that's the story anyway]).
 At least that's what he calls himself. I was told that he was born in USA, but is South Korean. Now googling the name nothing really pops up. (must be owning some underground big time companies, that the Internet never heard about??)  Weirdly enough same goes for Gainbitcoin CEO Mark Lee. No real findings. What caught my attention is the names. Johnny & Mark American names, Chung & Lee Asian names. Perhaps they are the same guy?

Here's a photo of Amit Bharwaj and Johnny CHUNG (or Mark LEE?)  taken by the guy. I am yet to break the bomb on him, that he's being ripped off, and that he should try to get his coins into an independent wallet as fast as possible.

All the best!

It is good to see that some people are getting benefits  of this thread.  In addition right now Gainbtc is going through the rough phase like their wallet which shows daily payouts is straight forward lie and never allows withdrawals. Many investors crying as they are not able to get their refund. Some have called even when they received amount they invested in Rupees  that is person invested 1000 Rupees when bitcoin was 40000. So far he has received payout amounting 1000 rs whereas btc values is 189000 (if person has just kept that bitcoin, it would have 4times what he invested).

I did tell the guy who wanted me to get involved in Gainbitcoin that he's involved in a Ponzi, but of course he didn't believe me. Of course he didn't belive all the info in this thread either, or the articles I sent him.

This is a confirmation about their brainwash power. More confirmation in the following video, where the investors, who are blinded by the promise of huge profits cheer and praise mr Amit Bhardwaj as something divine.

https://youtu.be/bO2IsaexvVI

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:58:58 AM

Useless fuck is when you every day look in the mirror fucking wanker!

I am just sharing my experience, i can't make it better or worse then it is.
Or should i only mention negative things to please stupid people like you....

It seems to me because of your strong reaction that GB fucked you in the ass aswell gaylord.
Your stupid and nonsense contribution says more about you then about me.

Please shut the fuck up!

Seriously, fuckface? Read the timeline again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.msg19658430#msg19658430

Most recently, you espoused that all looks swell with GB, but not to too long ago you TWICE denounced the fuckers, vowing to never enter into contract with them again, further advising others to stay clear. Now, you're trying, albeit in vain, to discredit me for bringing such truism to light.

TBC, stupid people like me didn't invest in GB, and your stupid and nonsense contribution says more about you then about me.

Here's to hoping you post blowin' your brains out live on Facebook.
virtuado

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

Seriously, fuckface? Read the timeline again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.msg19658430#msg19658430

Most recently, you espoused that all looks swell with GB, but not to too long ago you TWICE denounced the fuckers, vowing to never enter into contract with them again, further advising others to stay clear. Now, you're trying, albeit in vain, to discredit me for bringing such truism to light.

TBC, stupid people like me didn't invest in GB, and your stupid and nonsense contribution says more about you then about me.

I don't need to read the timeline brainless idiot, i experienced it myself.
As said, i can't make it more bad or good then it is, just sharing my experience with GB that's it.
If at some time the experience is bad, and after a while it improves(a little...), should i ventilate a bad opinion only because it pleases you?

Is this forum or topic intended for sharing or only for your opinion. Are you the wannabe leader of this forum?....please fuck off!

You're obvious very good at quoting, but understanding what your reading or quoting is far more complicated for your tiny miserable brains, so don't pretend to be smarter then you really are....
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

I don't need to read the timeline brainless idiot, i experienced it myself.
As said, i can't make it more bad or good then it is, just sharing my experience with GB that's it.
If at some time the experience is bad, and after a while it improves(a little...), should i ventilate a bad opinion only because it pleases you?

Is this forum or topic intended for sharing or only for your opinion. Are you the wannabe leader of this forum?....please fuck off!

You're obvious very good at quoting, but understanding what your reading or quoting is far more complicated for your tiny miserable brains, so don't pretend to be smarter then you really are....

Here's a question on everybody's mind: What's takin' you so fuckin long to exit the gene pool?

Firstly, "brains" is singular, not plural in that context, albeit thanks for the complement.

A fuckin idiot can quote, but it's what I quoted that's relevant in this convo between you and I, where others reading this are coming to the realization that you're a fuckin moron.

You, virtuado, said on June 19, 2017, ....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.msg19657145#msg19657145

For the last weeks i'm receiving payouts again(not what it should be, first they started with about 30% of what should be paid and now it's about 60%) on their wallet, and i can withdraw and send to my preferable destination.

But on March 17, 2017, you said ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.msg18227638#msg18227638

Gainbitcoin, Coinbank, Amit Bhardwaj and whoever were involved....go f@ck yourself!

Followed by on March 22, 2017, you said ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707287.msg18292911#msg18292911

What part of you're a lyin' fuckin asshole don't you understand? Are you fuck buddies with Leroy Fodor or ball-cupping buds with Marshall Long, or both?
virtuado

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

Here's a question on everybody's mind: What's takin' you so fuckin long to exit the gene pool?

Firstly, "brains" is singular, not plural in that context, albeit thanks for the complement.

A fuckin idiot can quote, but it's what I quoted that's relevant in this convo between you and I, where others reading this are coming to the realization that you're a fuckin moron.

For the last weeks i'm receiving payouts again(not what it should be, first they started with about 30% of what should be paid and now it's about 60%) on their wallet, and i can withdraw and send to my preferable destination.

What part of you're a lyin' fuckin asshole don't you understand? Are you fuck buddies with Leroy Fodor or ball-cupping buds with Marshall Long, or both?

What's your fucking point stupid idiot??  Where did i say GB is not a scam or they are a valid mining company or whatever.

I only stated that what lordquanta said in his last post about payments to coinbank is not what i experienced and then you invaded this topic with your useless rant.

If GB suddenly starts paying again what this has to do with me? 
I don't have to put energy it, they send it automatic to their coinbank and that's it.  Or perhaps should i send the coins back to please you??

You are trying to make a point here, but you fail miserable, you are only jumping to conclusions and spreading nonsense. But your conclusions are poor because.... or you were born stupid, you are delusional or you are on dope.

The only one who should exit here is you....captain copy/paste!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

What's your fucking point stupid idiot??  Where did i say GB is not a scam or they are a valid mining company or whatever.

I only stated that what lordquanta said in his last post about payments to coinbank is not what i experienced and then you invaded this topic with your useless rant.

If GB suddenly starts paying again what this has to do with me? 
I don't have to put energy it, they send it automatic to their coinbank and that's it.  Or perhaps should i send the coins back to please you??

You are trying to make a point here, but you fail miserable, you are only jumping to conclusions and spreading nonsense. But your conclusions are poor because.... or you were born stupid, you are delusional or you are on dope.

The only one who should exit here is you....captain copy/paste!

You alluded to them being valid by depicting your current positive experience, hence our convo, fucktard!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: