Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63716 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:37:05 PM

This is getting ridiculous. Sponsored articles on Indian Express.

8 Reasons You Can’t Afford to miss bitcoin pioneer Amit Bharadwaj’s e-book, ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/sponsored-business/8-reasons-you-cant-afford-to-miss-bitcoin-pioneer-amit-bharadwajs-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/

Number 1 way to prove that an Indian is a retard: They purchased the aforementioned e-book by Amit Bharadwaj.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

This is getting ridiculous. Sponsored articles on Indian Express.

8 Reasons You Can’t Afford to miss bitcoin pioneer Amit Bharadwaj’s e-book, ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/sponsored-business/8-reasons-you-cant-afford-to-miss-bitcoin-pioneer-amit-bharadwajs-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/

Number 1 way to prove that an Indian is a retard: They purchased the aforementioned e-book by Amit Bharadwaj.

You get Rs. 1200 worth of crypto free with purchase allegedly!

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:38:38 AM

You get Rs. 1200 worth of crypto free with purchase allegedly!

Lol. That 1200 INR worth of "crypto" is Amit's own 100% pre-mined shitcoin "MCAP".
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:02:10 AM

It gets worse.

http://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-cryptocurrency-guru-amit-bharadwaj-launches-pioneering-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners-2495255
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/earnings-business/bitcoin-expert-amit-bharadwaj-launches-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners-2322215.html

Moneycontrol doesn't even label the story as sponsored content....
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:01:27 AM

Let the shit hit the fan India. Once this bullshit-bubble inflate, then someone from news media will  discover this thread and shed some light.
Infinity81

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

Been following this thread since long, just would like to update that whatever AB is doing, whether he is mining or not, whether his MCAP coin is worth or not, whether his books are good or not, whether his all the articles everywhere are paid or not, the last Assocham meet in Delhi was worth or not and so on...

I was concerned about the only one thing in this world MY MONEY. The payouts were almost stopped for three months (Mar-May) and between this period lot of changes happened with GB. I am good to say that I am started receiving the payouts in MCAP in pretty good speed, even though its bad that BTC was promised as payout in the beginning of contract but the MCAP conversion to BTC is happening pretty seamlessly, even I started receiving the pending Mar - May payouts now the days. Ultimately, I needed the BTC payout and with little hassle its happening, that is all I want. I hope whatever AB is doing, may he get success in that so I can get my complete payout. I am not sure how long this good time will last long but I hope for the best. I would not mind even if payouts may stop for another some months and then again resume to normal. All I want my payout, a little late is so better than never  Wink

PS: I have seen some people don't feel good when people receive their payouts and they post here, I kinda don't care about those people how they may react. I just wrote whatever is happening at present with GB.

Have a great day ahead  Cool
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

Been following this thread since long, just would like to update that whatever AB is doing, whether he is mining or not, whether his MCAP coin is worth or not, whether his books are good or not, whether his all the articles everywhere are paid or not, the last Assocham meet in Delhi was worth or not and so on...

I was concerned about the only one thing in this world MY MONEY. The payouts were almost stopped for three months (Mar-May) and between this period lot of changes happened with GB. I am good to say that I am started receiving the payouts in MCAP in pretty good speed, even though its bad that BTC was promised as payout in the beginning of contract but the MCAP conversion to BTC is happening pretty seamlessly, even I started receiving the pending Mar - May payouts now the days. Ultimately, I needed the BTC payout and with little hassle its happening, that is all I want. I hope whatever AB is doing, may he get success in that so I can get my complete payout. I am not sure how long this good time will last long but I hope for the best. I would not mind even if payouts may stop for another some months and then again resume to normal. All I want my payout, a little late is so better than never  Wink

PS: I have seen some people don't feel good when people receive their payouts and they post here, I kinda don't care about those people how they may react. I just wrote whatever is happening at present with GB.

Hmmmm...i suggest that you stop adding positive comments about GB in this thread, because there are folks here that will respond, even hunt you,  in a way like you're the evil itself....   Grin

Payments are indeed continueing, but that is all what is positive to mention.  MCAP is a worthless piece of shit, only few - more specific 2 from which 1 is Bitcoin Growth Fund which is connected to AB- exchanges where you can trade with it.
Probably because of the shady stories surrounding this token, so far there is not much interest from other exchanges to add it to the menu, no trading volume, and at the moment MCAP is already worth less then it's initial lauching price of $4, and probably lower in the near future.
So called market analytics did predict that near the end of 2017, the price of MCAP would be around $100...don't thinks so.  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

Allow me, guys.

Infinity81, you are a worthless piece of shit and should do everything possible to exit yourself from the gene pool.

kabit9

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

Allow me, guys.

Infinity81, you are a worthless piece of shit and should do everything possible to exit yourself from the gene pool.

randzzz

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

Here's a link I found to Amit's highly publicized "$25" ebook:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01552296482232993308
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

Such wow link! Nada pic. Did you glean my IP address, Newbie, during my visit?
lordquanta

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:04:02 AM

Your prologue hints where you are going with this. Whatever AB does you don't care. If that is the case then you shouldn't have posted this comment in first place.
I was concerned about the only one thing in this world MY MONEY. The payouts were almost stopped for three months (Mar-May) and between this period lot of changes happened with GB. I am good to say that I am started receiving the payouts in MCAP in pretty good speed, even though its bad that BTC was promised as payout in the beginning of contract but the MCAP conversion to BTC is happening pretty seamlessly, even I started receiving the pending Mar - May payouts now the days. Ultimately, I needed the BTC payout and with little hassle its happening, that is all I want. I hope whatever AB is doing, may he get success in that so I can get my complete payout. I am not sure how long this good time will last long but I hope for the best. I would not mind even if payouts may stop for another some months and then again resume to normal. All I want my payout, a little late is so better than never  Wink
Now true intentions behind this post is clear. In short, for "instances" like you, it doesn't matter whether your returns are coming from illegitimate source or not. Just because money is invested in scam, you wish this scam should keep running.

Have a great day ahead  Cool
Whenever some BS is posted without understanding the crux of this thread, people will react accordingly.
If you have facts and stats which can be verified then this will be better.

By the way how is it going with GB support, I heard that GB started charging some btc for each ticket and purged all existing tickets overnight.
Oh forgot, that doesn't matter to you!
randzzz

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:51:34 AM

It's a crappy shared file site. Let me know a better way, and I'll upload the file there.
Addendum: Here's a more mainstream site (but link expires in 1 week for free account): http://dropcanvas.com/9bh74
lordquanta

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

Answer to all your points about getting your money via 'bitcoin growth fund'  is:
https://steemit.com/scam/@bitonymous/scam-alert-bitcoingrowthfund-com-the-new-crypto-scam-by-a-group-of-old-scammers

Here you could see it that 'bitcoin growth fund' is new scam from team AB. Now did you get your mcap payout daily basis? Many are not. Even if they are getting them selling these shitcap coin is straight forward loss. Why? because mcap rate is shown @5 dollars for payout and for investors selling mcap the rate is $2 dollars.
kabit9

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:54:34 AM

actually its a legitimate link to download the PDF of his so called "book".   I urge you to download it at the original link or here https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqgrdm just to see what this bloody indian is trying to pass off for a book these days.

lordquanta

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

There is thread about 'bgf' in bitcoin forum and bitcoingrowth member is forced into turn into that thread as their customer service page:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1915021.0
okamena

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:20:50 AM

There is thread about 'bgf' in bitcoin forum and bitcoingrowth member is forced into turn into that thread as their customer service page:

Man this is going to be the biggest scam in the Crypto world. Everyone is crying blood there and and this Amit Bhardwaj scammer has stolen all the money from people and still running lot of ponzi schemes under different names. All the withdrawals has been stopped by Amit Bhardwaj scammer (BGF website). There is simply no outgoing of funds, only incoming. I feel we should do something about this apart from just writing here.
lordquanta

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

Man this is going to be the biggest scam in the Crypto world. Everyone is crying blood there and and this Amit Bhardwaj scammer has stolen all the money from people and still running lot of ponzi schemes under different names. All the withdrawals has been stopped by Amit Bhardwaj scammer (BGF website). There is simply no outgoing of funds, only incoming. I feel we should do something about this apart from just writing here.
We are doing our bit by sharing information and putting in information about their ponzi business. It is upto the members/victims of this scam to report it to police or monetary fraud related department. These victims are in better position to share more information about their personal experience.
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:17:35 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:11:49 PM by virtuado

We are doing our bit by sharing information and putting in information about their ponzi business. It is upto the members/victims of this scam to report it to police or monetary fraud related department. These victims are in better position to share more information about their personal experience.

Reporting these kind of issues is easier said then done.  
I tried a few times, one of them was a monetary scam unit in New Delhi, but didn't receive any reply.  I think the problem with these kind of scams is, due to the international character, that there is no global entity to start up the process.
I started with informing the FBI, but they advised me to start the process in New Delhi, and when i did i did not receive any response,  there it stopped for me already...

Since AB is an Indian native, i think it would be wise that other Indian natives start the process and hunt this faggot down. They have more chance of making the first progressive steps in the process then people from outside the borders of India.

mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

So sad how such scammers fool innocent people Cry Cry

can't moderator create a child thread of scam and scammers, it would help a lot.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: