Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63714 times)
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:10:58 AM

So sad how such scammers fool innocent people Cry Cry

can't moderator create a child thread of scam and scammers, it would help a lot.

1. People who got scammed are all greedy and ignorant. They are not innocent at all. It's is the greed for easy money which blinds them and people forget to do research. Just calculations of profits in months, years is they focus on.
2. For scam there is a thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0. There are not many bitcoin related scams which are running in India specific. Most of them are online.

bittercoinX

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

Hello All ,
I am also almost duped by this company.
I decided to take back the refund back in April and since then because of one or the other reason they are delaying the refund.
I have more than 10 BTC with them.  Since they didn't pay in time (before 31st July) they also took away any chance for me to take the benefit to get Bitcoin CASH as well (at the moment even my original BTCs are at risk) .. Off course I feel that they may never pay back my investment as they have missed all the deadlines in the past.
They are still saying they will pay.... but what are the options you guys can suggest to try to recover my refund ??
Look forward for some advice ? or any Return of Experience like mine with gainbitcoin ?
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

Hello All ,
I decided to take back the refund back in April and since then because of one or the other reason they are delaying the refund.
I have more than 10 BTC with them.  Since they didn't pay in time (before 31st July) they also took away any chance for me to take the benefit to get Bitcoin CASH as well (at the moment even my original BTCs are at risk) .. Off course I feel that they may never pay back my investment as they have missed all the deadlines in the past.
They are still saying they will pay.... but what are the options you guys can suggest to try to recover my refund ??
Look forward for some advice ? or any Return of Experience like mine with gainbitcoin ?

Try to collect as much proof you can, get in touch with other people duped by him and give him a collective ultimatum.Only legal option is left if he still refund your money.You made a big mistake by investing without checking the credentials and now paying the price of your greed.
File a case on him along with other duped investors, it's the only option left if you don't get your money back.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
lordquanta

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:57:51 AM

Hello All ,

Since this gainbtc scam is a classic-ponzi, there must be leader or someone at the top of chain who lured you into it. You need to convince him to contact his higher peer to look into it.
This is NOT a place for refund or problem solving place. They are providing mcap as returns on investment. You might be aware of cashing out process. Chances of getting return is uphill task considering bitcoin has hit $4000-4500 mark.
10btc is some what ~ Rs. 2,654,000. That is a huge amount to invest in ponzi scam.
OttoBitcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:08:40 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 08:26:36 AM by OttoBitcoin

There is a clone of the Hashocean scam cloud miner going by the name of Gainbitcoin, being promoted on Roger Ver's dead forum as an Indian service, hence my post here.

I call it a clone because when you follow Gainbitcoin Mining FAQ links, they go straight to the HashOcean site.
I call HashOcean a scam because obvious.

The main promoter of this thing is a crap referral site 1bitcoindaily.com. This site resolves to Kshitij Mehrotra, who seems to organize the Dehli branch of BitcoinIndia and authored the Bitcoin referral post.
Anyhow, he is claiming that Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar of 2014 HighKart.com fame is "the owner of Gainbitcoin". Does Amit also own HashOcean too, or just steal bits of their website? Or what?
Is he available for a comment?
I'm sure it's all a clerical error. Or something.

Hi Tmfp! You created this post in 2016. I gave my money to Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scammer team in 2017. I wish I had seen and read your post here. Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scam team falsify the graphs, manipulate prices at sites they set up on the internet. I bought, payed for 8 Bitcoins from this scam promoters. I haven't received any Bitcoins except this month MCAPs which I don't want. They forcefully giving us MCAPs at a rate of $9 where actual price is $1.75. I don't want MCAPs. I would like these scammers to give my 8 Bitcoins I payed for, I don't want that 4 times more earnings in Bitcoins than initial Bitcoin I bought. But I know they won't. I got scammed by Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scam team. I just want don't want these scammers tarnish the name of Bitcoin as a result of banning Bitcoin by governments and also would like to prevent more people being scammed by Amit Bharwaj/Kumar and his scam promoters. It would also a big party if Indian or one of the governments put these scammers into jail for at least 20 years and confiscate everything they own including tracing Bitcoins.
OttoBitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

Hi Tmfp! You created this post in 2016. I gave my money to Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scammer team in 2017. I wish I had seen and read your post here. Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scam team falsify the graphs, manipulate prices at sites they set up on the internet. I bought, payed for 8 Bitcoins from this scam promoters. I haven't received any Bitcoins except this month MCAPs which I don't want. They forcefully giving us MCAPs at a rate of $9 where actual price is $1.75. I don't want MCAPs. I would like these scammers to give my 8 Bitcoins I payed for, I don't want that 4 times more earnings in Bitcoins than initial Bitcoin I bought. But I know they won't. I got scammed by Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scam team. I just want don't want these scammers tarnish the name of Bitcoin as a result of banning Bitcoin by governments and also would like to prevent more people being scammed by Amit Bharwaj/Kumar and his scam promoters. It would also a big party if Indian or one of the governments put these scammers into jail for at least 20 years and confiscate everything they own including tracing Bitcoins.
lordquanta

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:29:12 AM

There is a clone of the Hashocean scam cloud miner going by the name of Gainbitcoin, being promoted on Roger Ver's dead forum as an Indian service, hence my post here.

I call it a clone because when you follow Gainbitcoin Mining FAQ links, they go straight to the HashOcean site.

The main promoter of this thing is a crap referral site 1bitcoindaily.com. This site resolves to Kshitij Mehrotra, who seems to organize the Dehli branch of BitcoinIndia and authored the Bitcoin referral post.
Anyhow, he is claiming that Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar of 2014 HighKart.com fame is "the owner of Gainbitcoin". Does Amit also own HashOcean too, or just steal bits of their website? Or what?

Tmfp! YOur post has been made in 2016. I gave my money to Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scammer team in 2017. I wish I had seen and read your post here. Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scam team falsify the graphs, manipulate prices at their different sites that they set up on the internet. I bought, payed for 8 Bitcoins from this scam promoters. I haven't received any Bitcoins except this month MCAPs which I don't want. They forcefully giving us MCAPs at a rate of $9 where actual price is $1.75. I don't want MCAPs. I would like these scammers to give my 8 Bitcoins I payed for but I know they won't. I got scammed by Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar and his scam team.
1. kindly Refrain from using yellow color in letters.
2. You put your money in above scam without any background check whatsoever.
3. Your coins are now in control on bhardwaj and you can not do anything about it.
4. All you can do is accept whatever gainbtc is giving you. And try to recover as much.

- You could file a complaint against promoter of gainbtc, as you are the one who has been cheated.
- This thread is not gainbtc problem solving page. This thread explores the dubious nature of gainbtc  offerings with valid points.
OttoBitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

Hello All ,
I have more than 10 BTC with them.  Since they didn't pay in time (before 31st July) they also took away any chance for me to take the benefit to get Bitcoin CASH as well (at the moment even my original BTCs are at risk) .. Off course I feel that they may never pay back my investment as they have missed all the deadlines in the past.

I am sorry to say this but you are already have been duped. "They are still saying they will pay..." This is one of their tactics- giving hope to people they scammed so constant scammer Amit Bharwaj and his scam team gain time and money. Gainbitcoin is where Amit Bhardwaj and his scam teams gains, the rest of people lose. He has set up so many scams. Until Amit rat and rat team goes to prison, his scams will not stop. He is a repeat offender.
OttoBitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

3. Your coins are now in control on bhardwaj and you can not do anything about it.
4. All you can do is accept whatever gainbtc is giving you. And try to recover as much.

- You could file a complaint against promoter of gainbtc, as you are the one who has been cheated.
- This thread is not gainbtc problem solving page. This thread explores the dubious nature of gainbtc  offerings with valid points.

Thank you for your reply. I don't know what you are talking about by saying refrain from yellow color. I haven't written in yellow. By the way if you can see I am new here.  Am I asking for my problem being solved? Where is the question mark or suggest I want it to be solved. As I said in my post I am telling it is a scam and Tmfp is right from the beginning. I wish I had seen his post here. That's very clear in my post. I have enough intelligence to do background check or to know the difference whether this place Gainbtc problem solving page or not. Don't tell me what to do? We have already filed complaint with the law enforcement officers. I am here to tell my story and I am one of the victims of Amits scams and to tell Tmfp thank you for his post.
lordquanta

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:14:50 AM

Thank you for your reply. I don't know what you are talking about by saying refrain from yellow color. I haven't written in yellow. By the way if you can see I am new here.  Am I asking for my problem being solved? Where is the question mark or suggest I want it to be solved. As I said in my post I am telling it is a scam and Tmfp is right from the beginning. I wish I had seen his post here. That's very clear in my post. I have enough intelligence to do background check or to know the difference whether this place Gainbtc problem solving page or not. Don't tell me what to do? We have already filed complaint with the law enforcement officers. I am here to tell my story and I am one of the victims of Amits scams and to tell Tmfp thank you for his post.
- If you have filed complaints with law enforcement officers then it is good. If it is possible then could you share some details so that others who have been duped will follow the suit in their own area (like you filed complaint in Gujrat then people from Delhi will also file case in Delhi'.
- About yellow color: I've quoted your post so that it shows exact status of post.
- About your "enough intelligence for background check", I don't want to comment on that as you are the one who put 8 bitcoins  in this scam after 'background checks'.
mohucool

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

if you had just held your btc ,it would have already be 2x by value now, 8 btc is nearly Rs 24lakh as of now, hope you recover your money.

stationstreak

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

It was my first time to play with bitcoins and bump, I am been duped by this Liar so called Amit Bhardwaj's company fake promises. Though it was a small amount but my first experience in entering Bitcoin turned nightmare. 
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

Jesus... This shit is still going on.

one guy told me, that I should take a loan and invest in gbtc ponzi.  Grin  I did some research and replied to him with the truth from this thread, but this guys is a blind idiot. 

They're business is using bitcoin's success to sell their bullshitcoin. After I saw this guy doing exactly that on social media I wrote to him again, saying that he better stop ripping people off.
And ofcourse he blocked me on messenger.

There's really not much one can do about it, but you can research before you put your money into something!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
stationstreak

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

Took some time to research about him after he ripped off me. What he is trying to do is he is covering his tarnished name "Amit Bhardwaj" in Search engine by paying Sponsored or Paid Articles using his Name in Article Title to overcome all negative article about him.

Some of his recent paid Articles;- You can buy this service from various freelance websites.

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/why-amit-bhardwaj-is-betting-big-on-mcap-token/47nd-won

http://www.tgdaily.com/cryptocurrency-and-blockchain/amit-bhardwaj-gainbitcoin-bet-big-on-bitcoin-and-won

http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/sponsored-lifestyle/cryptocurrency-guru-amit-bharadwaj-launches-pioneering-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners-4743921/

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/scingularity/amit-bhardwaj-gain-bitcoin-new-ebook-explains-science-behind-bitcoin-78427

http://beforeitsnews.com/financial-markets/2017/09/amit-bhardwaj-gain-bitcoin-leading-indias-cryptocurrency-sector-2933585.html

http://www.lasplash.com/publish/Lifes_Journey_Financial/amit-bhardwaj-gain-bitcoin-makes-it-easy-to-enter-the-bitcoin-game.php

The SHOCKING PART.
During my search about him and tracking, I found that someone created a whole website about him - http://www.amitbhardwaj.in/ The website claims to compile all negative articles about Amit Bhardwaj and post on this website. He/She also has section to submit your story - http://www.amitbhardwaj.in/submit-your-story/ . I submitted my story and let see if the website is active to publish the story.

Seems like Amit has so many haters due to his scam activities.

mohucool

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:23:07 AM

Be aware guys, somebody told me https://bitcoin-india.org/ is associated with GB Miners, he told site is based of singapore and he got duped of close 18 lakh, till small amount they give back return and when somebody make huge investment, they scam them.Please be careful guys.I can't say if site is genuine or not, I am just saying just be cautious and careful and deal accordingly.

virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

Don't know if this was posted here already?   Maybe it helps...

https://www.change.org/p/commissioner-of-police-delhi-arrest-gbminers-founder-amit-bhardwaj-and-make-him-compensate-those-he-has-scammed?lang=en-GB
lowtempo

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

ALERT!  Amit Bhardwaj sets up companies that take your bitcoins but don't allow you to withdraw them.   This guys is a CROOK!  BEWARE BEWARE.     If you were ripped off by him or his company Bitcoin Growth Fund please sign this petition please sign this petition at change.org the petition is named "Arrest GBMiners Founder AMIT BHARDWAJ and make him compensate those he has SCAMMED!"
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:50:46 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:24:15 PM by TucoRamirez

a little bird told me recently that mr bhardwaj and some of his associates are setting up a btc/crypto exchange in india...  use @ your own risk.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

ALERT!  Amit Bhardwaj sets up companies that take your bitcoins but don't allow you to withdraw them.   This guys is a CROOK!  BEWARE BEWARE.     If you were ripped off by him or his company Bitcoin Growth Fund please sign this petition please sign this petition at change.org the petition is named "Arrest GBMiners Founder AMIT BHARDWAJ and make him compensate those he has SCAMMED!"

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"
lordquanta

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

a little bird told me recently and mr Bhardwaj is setting up a btc/crypto exchange in india...  use @ your own risk.

AFAIK he is going after the so called "ether mining"  instead of the bitcoin. It is pretty straight forward. When he started the so-called "bitcoin mining" contracts bitcoin was at $250 and after that it reached $12k which dragged more and more people to this scam. Things went spiral after bitcoin price went to moon with $4000. At this time, he simply refused to pay in bitcoin instead created faku currency . Started supplying mcap to investors what higher rate. That person would get mcap at rate $8 and at time of selling the rate would be $2. Straightforward $6 loot.
One thing for sure, this fella will stay away from bitcoin for sometime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: