Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best offer for solving mrai captchas ever!  (Read 11357 times)
SatHunter (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:15:04 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 01:57:50 PM by SatHunter

Okay, here's the fairest deal for solving mrai captchas ever!

Over the last few days, I've been solving these captchas to collect mrai. I know that for every captcha, I earn 3 - 4 mrai. When I get the mrai, I cannot see how many captchas I solved to get them - that statistc is not shown in my wallet. So, I am willing to pay for mrai.

When I look at the mrai trading thread here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.0  mrai is selling for 350 - 400 each. It is increasing daily.

So, here's my offer. Tell me you are interested, I will give you an address to send to. Solve as many captchas as you can all day long. At 8:30 am New York City time, I will collect all the mrais, record the numbers on a spreadsheet
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10_z8EAYLoK_DrA2k50O1GL1NO7eMVhbz5yjQrhT8sJ8/edit#gid=0)
sell the mrai for the best price I can get, and send 90% of the money to the captcha solvers. I will send the money in bitcoin, some other
altcoins through YoBit, or PayPal, your choice.

So, if I sell the mrai for 350 satoshis each, you will get 315 sats each, or about 1,000 sat per captcha. If the price goes up, and I get 400 sats each, you will get 360 sats each mrai, or about 1420 sats per captcha. The more captchas you solve, the more you earn. FIRST PAYMENT will be April 18th, about 10:00am New York City time - as soon as I sell the mrai. If the price of mrai goes above 500 sats each, I will lower my part to 5%, not 10%.

I am about to put money into escrow, just in case someone cheats us. Since I am paying after the mrai are sold, I shouldn't need to touch that money, but it is there anyhow.

eta - a small change. I am going to collect the mrai until I can negotiate the best price. I will be selling the mrai each morning, not at 10:00 at night, when many people are offline, and escrow is harder to find. Now that we are collecting larger amounts of mrai, we need the protection that escrow provides.

-------------------------------------------------------
the other coins I can pay through YoBit are doge, fuzz, rdd, xdb, nat, xltcg, hzt, strb, kobo, a few others.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:14:04 AM

nice offer mate i would love to work with you as soon as i have my laptop back I'll pm you right away your offer is much better rather than those who offer per 100 solve captcha yours is to good to be true. good luck mate I hope this one can be seen by many so the project can be started right away good luck sir.

SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:56:36 PM

Thanks! I have 2 people working now, and we made 50,000 satoshis each yesterday. Join as soon as you can!
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:04:36 PM

Simple question here, why should i work for you if i can work for myself and save the 10% fee you are asking? I cant see any good in this offer, all i can see is you milking your workers

SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:09:45 PM

I'm keeping 10% for organizing, arranging the selling, paying out the bitcoin - and paying the fees - and keeping it simple for people to earn. And if someone doesn't pay for the mrai that they buy from our pool, I take the hit, not my workers. That's why I have money in escrow.

And because it takes forever for 1 person to solve enough captchas to sell their mrai. People are buying mrau in multiples of 20 - 40 - 60,000 coins. That's 20 - 30,000 captchas. Too many for one person to do!
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:55:48 PM

I'm keeping 10% for organizing, arranging the selling, paying out the bitcoin - and paying the fees - and keeping it simple for people to earn. And if someone doesn't pay for the mrai that they buy from our pool, I take the hit, not my workers. That's why I have money in escrow.

And because it takes forever for 1 person to solve enough captchas to sell their mrai. People are buying mrau in multiples of 20 - 40 - 60,000 coins. That's 20 - 30,000 captchas. Too many for one person to do!

Yes, you are right. If we work for ourself, we cant cashout.

We all should work for you and you can act as our leader.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:03:23 PM

This seems very good offer.
I'm Interested..who is the escrow here?
Can you put it him in the conversation..
And I would like to start as soon as possible.

Thanks.
franze25

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

Over the last few days, I've been solving these captchas to collect mrai. I know that for every captcha, I earn 3 - 4 mrai. When I get the mrai, I cannot see how many captchas I solved to get them - that statistc is not shown in my wallet. So, I am willing to pay for mrai.

When I look at the mrai trading thread here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.0  mrai is selling for 300 - 350 each. It is increasing daily.

So, here's my offer. Tell me you are interested, I will give you an address to send to. Solve as many captchas as you can all day long. At 8:30 pm New York City time, I will collect all the mrais, record the numbers on a spreadsheet
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10_z8EAYLoK_DrA2k50O1GL1NO7eMVhbz5yjQrhT8sJ8/edit#gid=0)
sell the mrai for the best price I can get, and send 90% of the money to the captcha solvers. I will send the money in bitcoin, some other

So, if I sell the mrai for 350 satoshis each, you will get 315 sats each, or about 1,000 sat per captcha. If the price goes up, and I get 400 sats each, you will get 360 sats each mrai, or about 1420 sats per captcha. The more captchas you solve, the more you earn. FIRST PAYMENT will be April 18th, about 10:00pm New York City time - as soon as I sell the mrai.

I am about to put money into escrow, just in case someone cheats us. Since I am paying after the mrai are sold, I shouldn't need to touch that money, but it is there anyhow.

the other coins I can pay through YoBit are doge, fuzz, rdd, xdb, nat, xltcg, hzt, strb, kobo, a few others.

Hi pls count me in..i can start ASAP.my mrai manager just closed his campaign..i hope u are legit..
Message me the xrb address.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:33:08 PM

I am currently looking for a typing job and this seem to be a really nice offer.
I'd entreat you to mention whoever your escrow here tho so everything is transparent to avoid complications in the future.
Also I am looking or a fixed numbers so if I participate on this, expect a long hour of captcha typing from me (dependin on my availability).
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

did you already got the worker for this offer? is this open for all? because I can work for you if you accept me out just pm me sir if im qualify for this job. you have the better deal for Mrai.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:00:32 PM

To be honest that offer doesn't make any sense, why should i do work for you when anybody can download the wallet and can do this job easily than you will get 10% without any hard work.
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:17:35 PM

This seems very good offer.
I'm Interested..who is the escrow here?
Can you put it him in the conversation..
And I would like to start as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Bitcoin escrow will be held by jibble. It is not there yet, we are trying to decide on the amount. He will also hold the mrai in escrow when we sell it each night, so no one will be able to scam us out of that money either.
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:45:50 PM

When I look at the mrai trading thread here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.0  mrai is selling for 300 - 350 each. It is increasing daily.

So, here's my offer. Tell me you are interested, I will give you an address to send to. Solve as many captchas as you can all day long. At 8:30 pm New York City time, I will collect all the mrais, record the numbers on a spreadsheet

So, if I sell the mrai for 350 satoshis each, you will get 315 sats each, or about 1,000 sat per captcha. If the price goes up, and I get 400 sats each, you will get 360 sats each mrai, or about 1420 sats per captcha. The more captchas you solve, the more you earn. FIRST PAYMENT will be April 18th, about 10:00pm New York City time - as soon as I sell the mrai.

Hi pls count me in..i can start ASAP.my mrai manager just closed his campaign..i hope u are legit..
Message me the xrb address.

message sent
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:46:12 PM

did you already got the worker for this offer? is this open for all? because I can work for you if you accept me out just pm me sir if im qualify for this job. you have the better deal for Mrai.

message sent
Jog4444

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:49:10 PM

I'll do this.
Shoot me an address please!
It's nice with the day after count up cause I won't feel rushed to plow throw captchas in under an hour.

Thanks!

SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:53:36 PM

I'll do this.
Shoot me an address please!
It's nice with the day after count up cause I won't feel rushed to plow throw captchas in under an hour.

Thanks!

I know - typing captchas for a couple of hours straight would drive me crazy! Message sent with address!
smartguy143

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:56:39 PM

I am interested.  Please pme the details.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:11:51 PM

Is it still available? I could do this.
Question, what is the payout threshold/time?
every 2 hours or in bulk per day?

raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:44:30 PM

hello dear,Is there any free slot.I wanna join your capcha campaign.pm you want to hire me pm me with details. Smiley
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:17:10 PM

I am interested.  Please pme the details.

message sent
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: