Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic BTC Store  (Read 5058 times)
btcshopelectronics (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:55:25 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 02:02:43 AM by btcshopelectronics

HEY GUYS! Sick of paying for things using gaypal? Don't want to buy a gift card to get that phone/tablet/console? Trying to find a way to buy what you want without all these people charging a 25% fee for converting your funds to another payment method? WELL YOUR IN LUCK! I'm bringing this wonderful forum a electronic btc store. Pretty much I'm selling a bunch of electronics for BTC. These electronics have amazing discounts and are 100% brand new. Pick a product from my list, then reply or pm me what you want and we will proceed to an escrow service or middleman till I gain a good reputation. If what you're looking for isn't here send me a pm and we can work something out. To all the hero and senior members and moderators, for your vouch and rep I will give you a 40% discount on any product! First 4 to contact me gets to take advantage of that special deal. Now here are the products

Xbox One Gears of War Edition Bundle- 200$
PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Call of Duty Black Ops III Bundle- 280$
VIZIO 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV- 280$
VIZIO 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV- 350$
HP 13 X2 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop - 290$
Asus Transformer Book T100TAR-B1-GR(S) 10.1" 100$
Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians edition bundle- 320$
Pokemon 20th anniversary edition 3ds bundle- $230
LG G4 unlocked- 300$
LG G3 unlocked- 190$
Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked-300$
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock)
Apple Ipad mini 2/ Ipad 4/ Ipad air- 200$
Iphone 5s/-210$ (5e coming soon)
Iphone 6/6s- (coming soon)
Beats pill- 150$
Beats studio - 200$
Beats solo - 90$
Turtle Beaches- PM or reply for price and model
These are all my products as of right now, if there are any suggestions please let me know. Shipping is expedited so only takes 1-2 days after the escrow or middleman receives the payment for your product to arrive. Thanks for your support guys!
EDIT- Forgot to put a skype here ya go      live:btcshopelectronics
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

I can be take the vouch copy for you if you want. If you sell computer parts, this will be a pleasure. If you don't have this in stock, what I can propose you is that you send me a product, that I won't touch until your reputation is more established, that I'll then send you back. This way I can verify that you're selling real products.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:50:19 PM

I'm interested in the HP 13 X2 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop and on the iPad, may i know from which country are you shipping from?

btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:40:12 PM

I'm interested in the HP 13 X2 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop and on the iPad, may i know from which country are you shipping from?
I'm shipping from the U.S sir
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:46:14 PM

I can be take the vouch copy for you if you want. If you sell computer parts, this will be a pleasure. If you don't have this in stock, what I can propose you is that you send me a product, that I won't touch until your reputation is more established, that I'll then send you back. This way I can verify that you're selling real products.
Yes sir I do have computer parts here's what i have

GTX 980 ti, GTX 970, AMD R9 290x, amd fury x, gtx 960
intel i7 4790k, 5820k, and intel i5 4690k
i have seagate 2 TB hard drive and 256 GB SSD by intel and other brands
Got loads of ram total stock on ram is (21) 4gb sticks by kingston and corsair
I dont have any power supply units unfortunately but i can get some
i have lots of cases for all sizes itx, mini itx, standard tower, mid tower, and atx
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:53:00 PM

I also have tons of motherboards from msi, lenovo, Asus, gigabyte
if you're not looking for gaming parts i got some cheap parts for workstations or casual use and i have a few 1080p/4k monitors
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:13:12 PM

i have lots of cases for all sizes itx, mini itx, standard tower, mid tower, and atx

if you're not looking for gaming parts i got some cheap parts for workstations or casual use and i have a few 1080p/4k monitors

I'm interested in computer parts is about the mining rigs, so I would need mainly AMG graphic cards. What are exactly your prices ? My favourite so far is the R9 380, can you get it and at which price ? The R9 290X can also interest me, if the price is correct. In a month or two, I might finally be interested in all the kind of pieces.
traderbit

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 07:28:27 PM

I have sent you a pm about an half hour ago please check it, hope you are legit and can confirm by taking any pic of the phones/tablets with a piece of paper near of them.

btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:36:57 PM

I have sent you a pm about an half hour ago please check it, hope you are legit and can confirm by taking any pic of the phones/tablets with a piece of paper near of them.
Sorry but i don't have the iphone 6s in stock. and i don't have anything to take the picture, i literally have a potato camera,BUT like i said I'm using escrow until my rep is fully established so if you want to order something I'll go ahead and get a trusted middleman/escrow from this forum and ask him to do this transaction.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

I'm interested in computer parts is about the mining rigs, so I would need mainly AMG graphic cards. What are exactly your prices ? My favourite so far is the R9 380, can you get it and at which price ? The R9 290X can also interest me, if the price is correct. In a month or two, I might finally be interested in all the kind of pieces.
For you I'll do 115$ BTC for an AMD r9 380 or 215$ for amd r9 290x
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

Sorry but i don't have the iphone 6s in stock. and i don't have anything to take the picture, i literally have a potato camera,BUT like i said I'm using escrow until my rep is fully established so if you want to order something I'll go ahead and get a trusted middleman/escrow from this forum and ask him to do this transaction.

If you go with escrow, then pictures won't be mandatory for me. Also, if you don't find anyone to be your middleman, that would be a pleasure for me to help you Smiley !

Belissimo ! With that price, I can easily envisage to order a few cards per month. If all your prices are like these ones, a great partnership will start Wink !
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:32:12 PM

If you go with escrow, then pictures won't be mandatory for me. Also, if you don't find anyone to be your middleman, that would be a pleasure for me to help you Smiley !

Belissimo ! With that price, I can easily envisage to order a few cards per month. If all your prices are like these ones, a great partnership will start Wink !
Yes sir partnerships are always a benefit, the prices can get lower than that if you're a steady customer  Wink  Also yes my sales will be made with escrow services until I fully establish myself on this forum, could take a few months to gain people's trust but I'm fine with that. Tell me whenever you need a computer part I'm ready to ship
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:39:28 PM

I still have 3 vouch discounts to give don't be shy guys!
traderbit

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

I have sent you a pm but don't know if you are reading them, i'm interested in one product firstly.

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:58:12 PM

Yes sir partnerships are always a benefit, the prices can get lower than that if you're a steady customer  Wink  Also yes my sales will be made with escrow services until I fully establish myself on this forum, could take a few months to gain people's trust but I'm fine with that. Tell me whenever you need a computer part I'm ready to ship

If you're ready and have an escrow ready at the moment, I can maybe order one on Wednesday. Can I get the full list of your computer parts and their price ?
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:42:28 PM

If you're ready and have an escrow ready at the moment, I can maybe order one on Wednesday. Can I get the full list of your computer parts and their price ?
Computer parts are huge to list, but if you need any part in particular just pm and i can give you a price.
Also I can get an escrow tonight just message me what part you want so i know what to tell him
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:02:06 AM

I have sent you a pm but don't know if you are reading them, i'm interested in one product firstly.
replied
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:52:12 AM

Got 2 vouch copies left come on heros, veterans, seniors, admins! 40% off these nice items is alot!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:19:42 AM

Had anyone purchased anything?

The part with "unable to make pictures" doesn't seems right at all. Do you have any proof that you own the products? It could bee credit card fraud. Also the way he speecs indicates that he's indian, so I would be very careful dealing with this seller.

- edited -

On a second thought, it's pretty much impossible for someone that sells last gen phones/computer parts to be unable to take pictures of the products, so I call this 80% SCAM. I will retract my words when proven otherwise.

Also, do you own a physical store? Where is it located? Do you only sell online? Where have you been selling until now? (you said: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock), so it meens it was in stock but it is now sold). Are you registered as a business? etc, etc...
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:26:09 AM

Had anyone purchased anything?

The part with "unable to make pictures" doesn't seems right at all. Do you have any proof that you own the products? It could bee credit card fraud. Also the way he speecs indicates that he's indian, so I would be very careful dealing with this seller.

He's from the USA. I'll order something this afternoon, when he will had woken up and is ready. I won't take any riskk at the moment, and I'll use an escrow. I'll keep you in touch via this thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: