Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic BTC Store  (Read 5050 times)
SLRman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:14:46 PM

I wanna place order now if you could reply me:D
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:36:18 PM

Dude i sent you like 3 pms answering your questions are you not getting them, and message me on skype for faster response i still have to wait 360 seconds before i can post anything again
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:43:17 PM

I am seeing what is happening here but it is service he is offering. If he has two customers ordering then all we have to do is wait for their verdict on his service and if he delivers on them or not.
Give me a vouch copy. But I will wait on the other two first before placing an order.
Thanks  Grin
Thanks iram you're actually using you're head other than josi the sherlock holmes of forums. Once they leave feedback I'll gladly take your order

No, you are actually using the greed of people (probably you have done that many times and you know it's working). Anyway, i stopped feeling sorry for people that get scammed long time ago. It's always the greed.

I don't spend too much time in one thread, I just warn people to use their head before getting in trouble and move along, what they do next it's their choice. In this case, the chances are that they purchase goods bought with stolen cards, but if they want to assume the risk (because when buying with btc and the seller is unable to provide proof that he owns the product, the chances are 99% that the seller is either scamming or will aquire the product in illegal ways), by all means, I won't stop them.

By the way, do you accept local pickup?
SLRman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:44:54 PM

Dude i sent you like 3 pms answering your questions are you not getting them, and message me on skype for faster response i still have to wait 360 seconds before i can post anything again

Lol I haven't received anything from you man.....
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

I am seeing what is happening here but it is service he is offering. If he has two customers ordering then all we have to do is wait for their verdict on his service and if he delivers on them or not.
Give me a vouch copy. But I will wait on the other two first before placing an order.
Thanks  Grin
Thanks iram you're actually using you're head other than josi the sherlock holmes of forums. Once they leave feedback I'll gladly take your order

No, you are actually using the greed of people (probably you have done that many times and you know it's working). Anyway, i stopped feeling sorry for people that get scammed long time ago. It's always the greed.

I don't spend too much time in one thread, I just warn people to use their head before getting in trouble and move along, what they do next it's their choice. In this case, the chances are that they purchase goods bought with stolen cards, but if they want to assume the risk (because when buying with btc and the seller is unable to provide proof that he owns the product, the chances are 99% that the seller is either scamming or will aquire the product in illegal ways), by all means, I won't stop them.

Yes sir interested in ordering? Lets make a gamble shall we? We'll see who is the actual scammer, how does a xbox one sound? Give me 60$ bitcoin and you get the xbox one brand new factory sealed. Here's the catch, no escrow. I'll send first and you give me the payment after you get the product. If you receive it as described you'll have to give me feedback and take back that im a scammer. Lets see if you'll even pay me though, for all i know you might scam me. Thats the fun of this gamble, do you accept?
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:03:09 PM

Thanks  Grin

Yes sir interested in ordering? Lets make a gamble shall we? We'll see who is the actual scammer, how does a xbox one sound? Give me 60$ bitcoin and you get the xbox one brand new factory sealed. Here's the catch, no escrow. I'll send first and you give me the payment after you get the product. If you receive it as described you'll have to give me feedback and take back that im a scammer. Lets see if you'll even pay me though, for all i know you might scam me. Thats the fun of this gamble, do you accept?

I accept only if it's not ordered directly on my name. Also, you must ship it to Europe, so I would have to know the shipping cost.

- edite -

I never stated that you are a scammer. I just pointed out that you are unable to provide proof for what you are claming to sell and this are usualy signs of scam atempts or illegal sels (in 90% of cases), but I never stated for shure that you are a scammer. From my first post I said that I mentain this claims until proven otherwise.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:21:40 PM

Thanks  Grin

I accept only if it's not ordered directly on my name. Also, you must ship it to Europe, so I would have to know the shipping cost.

- edite -

I never stated that you are a scammer. I just pointed out that you are unable to provide proof for what you are claming to sell and this are usualy signs of scam atempts or illegal sels (in 90% of cases), but I never stated for shure that you are a scammer. From my first post I said that I mentain this claims until proven otherwise.
I accept your conditions, pm me your address and I'll get it done.
SLRman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:44:15 PM

Why do you wanna deal with him instead of me while I'm being able to put money in-escrow and could put there like $10k right now?

accept me on skype..
SLRman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:18:40 PM

! ! ! ! ! !  WARNING  ! ! ! ! ! !

This guy is a fkin' joke.. nothin' more.. I've wasted 2 hours on Skype to have a 'chat' w/ him but he ended up sayin bullshit at most of the times..
- He doesn't even know 32GB of iPhone 6s/6s Plus does NOT exist...  and he claims he's selling those, lol dat f*ckR..

! ! ! ! ! !  S T A Y  A W A Y   ! ! ! ! ! !
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:25:17 PM

! ! ! ! ! !  WARNING  ! ! ! ! ! !

This guy is a fkin' joke.. nothin' more.. I've wasted 2 hours on Skype to have a 'chat' w/ him but he ended up sayin bullshit at most of the times..
- He doesn't even know 32GB of iPhone 6s/6s Plus does NOT exist...  and he claims he's selling those, lol dat f*ckR..

! ! ! ! ! !  S T A Y  A W A Y   ! ! ! ! ! !
First of all you were rushing me, i was no where near my products i was at work i kept telling you that but you wanna act like scumbag and say dont waste my time I have screenshots to show how rude this mother fucker is I'm doing 3 things at once on top of that this guy was rushing me and i kept trying to tell him I'M AT WORK
SLRman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:30:00 PM

YY ofcz u have all that in-stock....    

cme 'on guys, don't fall for this sh*t... for the price he offers his products he could easily get rid of them on any craigslist...
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:33:16 PM

YY ofcz u have all that in-stock....    

cme 'on guys, don't fall for this sh*t... for the price he offers his products he could easily get rid of them on any craigslist...
First of all is was just a minor mistake i know what i have and you're stupid if you think craigslist has btc buyers
SLRman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

so why r u not selling it for cash...

u can turn cash into btc easily in the USA... Wink
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:49:20 PM

@ SLRman and OP
This thread start to look like gutter.

Each one of you throwing scumbags /scammers etc to each other. Seriously if this is not legit we will find out once 2 guys who made order confirm it.

Untill that time refrain from swearing and abusing each other publicly.

SLRman start using proper english as my eyes bleading like hell from reading your posts.
SLRman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:51:58 PM

@ SLRman and OP
This thread start to look like gutter.

Each one of you throwing scumbags /scammers etc to each other. Seriously if this is not legit we will find out once 2 guys who made order confirm it.

Untill that time refrain from swearing and abusing each other publicly.

SLRman start using proper english as my eyes bleading like hell from reading your posts.

the fk is ur prob w/ my english
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:57:21 PM

so why r u not selling it for cash...

u can turn cash into btc easily in the USA... Wink
And craigslist is super dangerous when it comes down to high priced electronics. And stop attacking my thread please i dont want to sell to you because you're rude on here and skype
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:41:05 PM

Update- Josi i have yet to receive your address i would like to ship yours the same day as Erkallys so i won't have to make 2 trips. Also to inform everybody me and josi and Erkallys are not using escrow, i volunteered to ship them their products first and have them pay after they receive the product. And dont listen to SLRman he is rude,  impatient, toxic, and says way too much profanity.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

I will order to but need to know price for postage and if you can deliver to UK
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:46:38 PM

I will order to but need to know price for postage and if you can deliver to UK
Yeah i can ship to the uk, if you vouch for me after you receive your product postage is free
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:56:45 PM

I hope my product will be in stock tomorrow as you said, please accept me on skype, i have to ask you something.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: