Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First they spread fud, but now bitcoin core will copy Vcash code  (Read 9925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:46:00 AM

This surely is something for VCash. With regards to Zero confirmations creating fast transaction, aren't other altcoins having an instant transfer as well.

The only one iam aware of is Dash, but that requires a higher fee to use, while xvc's is the standard fee and through xvc's ZT txes, coins are respendable faster..

There might be other differences as well, but i have never really looked into Dash to be honest.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:49:51 AM

This surely is something for VCash. With regards to Zero confirmations creating fast transaction, aren't other altcoins having an instant transfer as well.

The only one iam aware of is Dash, but that requires a higher fee to use, while xvc's is the standard fee and through xvc's ZT txes, coins are respendable faster..

There might be other differences as well, but i have never really looked into Dash, there may be other differences as well..

Yeah I remember Dash demoed a vending machine showcasing the fast transaction. I guess VCash can also try to put it in demo Smiley

I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:04:35 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 02:41:20 AM by I am the guy

There might be other differences as well, but i have never really looked into Dash, there may be other differences as well..

Yeah I remember Dash demoed a vending machine showcasing the fast transaction. I guess VCash can also try to put it in demo Smiley
Wow first I've heard about it, that's pretty cool. Kudos to Dash. While Vcash doesn't have awesome vending machines anyone can still demo ZT if they wish or watch it here. Like Dash, all that is needed is some coins and a wallet.

EmilioMann (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:25:05 AM

Vcash is officially in Microsoft Azure

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-update-8/

I am the guy

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:17:08 AM

Glad it's official now. Thanks for the update.   

EmilioMann (OP)
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:08:27 PM

ZeroLedger Chain Synchronisation and Transaction Confirmation's Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS51MXxQMZQ

And now Bitcoin's Blockstream Lightning Network requires Vcash SuperNode technology to function:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/exploring-the-centralization-risks-of-bitcoin-s-lightning-network-1462460852
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:31:19 PM

This is an interesting topic, I've never even heard of Vcash before. thanks for introducing me to this!
EmilioMann (OP)
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:57:53 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 10:29:11 PM by EmilioMann

This is an interesting topic, I've never even heard of Vcash before. thanks for introducing me to this!

Welcome!
Most of the community decided to stay out of bitcointalk because of trolls and fudders

Site: http://www.v.cash

Official forum: https://v.cash/forum/

IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#vcash
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:08:45 PM

Welcome!
Most of the community decided to stay out of bitcointalk because of trolls and fudders

Site: http://www.v.cash

Official forum: https://v.cash/forum/

Thank you, that's a very slick name and neat domain name too Cool
Project looks very interesting
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:17:59 PM

VCASH is becoming the real solution to wealth transfer in a decentralized blockchain wtg

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Laniakea

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:39:43 PM

What can VCASH do that BITCOIN can't do?

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:38:05 PM

Its all the things that bitcoin has a hard time doing due to concensus that vcash has already done that makes vcash special.

Lightning network implemented thin client implemented client side mixer implemented and much more...

Vcash is the coin of the future, bitcoin may implement these things in time, but vcash is the trailbazer and the testing ground for everything bitcoin wants to become.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
EmilioMann (OP)
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:50:42 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 11:06:31 PM by EmilioMann

- Zerotime: secure instant transactions (0.23s) without possibility of double spend, without use of masternodes and respendable in 1 second

- Chainblender: decentralized, fungible and very fast anon system without blockchain bloat.

- Adaptive block size: "Don't discuss block size. Let the code handle it."

- Can perform thousands of transactions per second more than all transactions with VISA around the world.

- Poloniex audited the code and Vcash is the only altcoin accept with just 1 confirmation.

And much more soon  Wink

I am the guy

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:36:48 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 05:20:57 AM by I am the guy

The first few things that come to mind.

Decentralized: bitcoin isn't decentralized imho. Vcash network is supported by 300+ nodes (growing). Decentralize Governance is also in development with significant progess w/full deployment looming.
Node Incentives: bitcoin doesn't have node incentives. bitcoins node system is altruistic imo.
Instant Zero confirmation transactions (zerotime): bitcoins lightning network is vaporware. XVCs ZeroTime is not.
Private transactions: Vcash offers a optional Chainblended (blended) transactions (anon).
Blended + Instant transactions: Transactions can be optionally both private and/or instant.
Efficiency orientated: Sets a high bar for all around efficiency including Zerobloat + lower system requirements.      
Scalable for real use: Vcash has ∞ TPS (adaptive blocksize algo) and ZeroLedger + Chain Sync built to scale for millions of users.    

By far the most impressive project I've come across proving bitcoin is nothing more than proof of concept and isn't remotely ready for primetime/mainstream use.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:24:27 PM

I have read the whitepaper of BTC in 2009 and i was in shock. But then i read the whitepaper of Vcash in 2015 and i was totally stunned. Vcash is the way how you implement digital currency into all day life. People don't see it yet, but there will be a day when it becomes natural.
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:35:41 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 09:48:17 PM by STEALTHMODE

I have read the whitepaper of BTC in 2009 and i was in shock. But then i read the whitepaper of Vcash in 2015 and i was totally stunned. Vcash is the way how you implement digital currency into all day life. People don't see it yet, but there will be a day when it becomes natural.

Vcash has features that a lot of crypto needs, it's way more innovative than the price reflects.

@emilio Nice artwork you are using! Wink

NakeSLam11

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:23:46 PM

How much nodes exist right now and what amount of vcash is needed to run one?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:18:40 PM

How much nodes exist right now and what amount of vcash is needed to run one?

Currently there are about 340 nodes, 312 of them incentivised.. you needed 10k xvc to run one..
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 12:22:09 AM

You can get XVC ready VPS from me Smiley just PM me
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:00:49 AM

Cant wait for john and xcore to release all these features in a mobile format on google play.  Once i can show friends vcash with quick dowloads and instant respends i think ill finally be able to show them what crypto is useful for.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: