Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Capital Exchange Game Scam framing by Peter Caruana with Skip Oceanlane  (Read 1600 times)
Fiortec (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:39:17 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 05:02:42 PM by Fiortec

We are not interested in destroying the Capital Exchange Game. Loss of owner's credibility and his actions and actions of his friends have destroyed the game already.

We are just sharing facts (all from internet archive) because we have noticed that some people online are trying to hide the truth and frame a scam on others to hide their own questionable actions. We are not making this up. Those are the actual posts from Skip Oceanlane (Carmen Dubaldi) owner of Capital Stock Exchange Game (at www.onlinecapex.com) who thought that if he disables the forums on his game no one will be able to get information on past events within the game so that they won't be able to know what happened with the game.

Owner of the game with his circle of tight friends are trying to use smear tactics (known in politics) to try to transfer blame on everything else but his own actions for downfall of his own game. They tried to suppress the information from old forum (true reason why forums weren't restored with new domain onlinecapex.com) so that they can restart their scam investment scheme "after dust settles down" (owner's own words). Another reason why forums weren't restored was the fact that real life person behind Skip Oceanlane (owner of Capital Stock Exchange Game onlinecapex.com previously slcapex.com) has been caught stealing: Carmen Dubaldi Jr.  of New Windsor pleaded guilty to three counts of third-degree grand larceny, a felony.  http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/ulster-county/2016/04/14/former-orange-county-republican-committee-chairman-pleads-guilty-embezzlement/83027854/ )

Most players in the game were already informed about the theft (information about that was spreading from mouth to mouth among game investors) and they all sold out of their game shares which has led towards a stock market crash all game companies shares on stock exchange lost value and trading activity stopped. Instead of coming out straight to his game players Skip Oceanlane has decided to rather suppress all this and wait for people to forget... meanwhile he started pointing fingers and inventing lies about others to create drama and mass confusion...

Many virtual shares company operators listed on Capital Stock Exchange Game simply disappeared and stopped communicating with the players on Capital Stock Exchange which is wrong. But Skip Oceanlane forcefully delisted some that were active and had a plan to restore the shares value after market crash. Skip Oceanlane tried to justify his actions by scam framing and direct lies on rules violations....

Full transparency on events with that game exactly as they happened is the only way to protect against scam framers.

Peter Caruana (cryptocurrencynews; Bitcoining) close friend of Skip Oceanlane (Capital Exchange Game owner) is posting lies on internet forums. Exposed lies spread by Peter Caruana (citizen of Australia)
http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana

Peter Caruana is an online businessman from Australia:
https://au.linkedin.com/in/petercaruana  
https://www.linkedin.com/company/bata-money

It is now known that he has been cooperating closely with Skip Oceanlane (Carmen Dubaldi) on framing a scam: http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana

We are exposing here professional internet scam framers such as Cash Yiyuan and Skip Oceanlane. Skip Oceanlane has started blaming managements of virtual game companies listed on his game for destruction of share value and for violations of game rules. All that while Owner of Capital Exchange game has been caught violating game rules himself (http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/79/skip-oceanlane-breaking-capex-rules).

This is full disclosure on events around Capital Exchange Game. Announcements made by Skip Oceanlane himself extracted from internet history:    

Capital Stock Exchange Game forum history:

July 9th 2014

Jul 9th 2014, 21:32
Skip Oceanlane   New Linden Lab Policy - Games of Skill
Dear Capital Exchange Members:

Linden Lab announced a new skill gaming policy. You can read about it here:

community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Coming-Soon-Skill-Gaming-in-Second-Life/ba-p/2771080

As you're all aware, Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game is a game of skill by Linden Lab's Terms of Service. So therefore I have already filled out Part One of the application for a Creator License, and submitted it to Linden Lab. I will probably also have to apply for an Operator License as well.

I am going to send this information to my attorney so their firm can provide the necessary legal documentation Linden Lab is looking for in Part Two of the application process. I see no reason why Capital Exchange would be denied either License, so I hope the process is a smooth one. As always I will fully cooperate with Linden Lab and provide whatever information they seek.

I have noticed some people selling shares since Linden Lab has announced this new policy. I highly advise against any type of share dumping, as you would probably lose most of your initial investment by doing this. Capital Exchange is going to operate in the future one way or another, and I am not going to speculate what would happen if our game of skill is denied a license. I believe it will be allowed to operate as it has in the past. Finally I'll state that perhaps after Capital Exchange is granted a license, more players within Second Life will choose to participate. So this could actually be a very good thing for the exchange.

I will as always give everyone information as it is given to me by Linden Lab, so everyone stay positive as this process goes forward. Anyone that has questions can ask. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

July 14th 2014
https://web.archive.org/web/20150329182535/http://slcapex.com/forums/topic/CAPX/9630

Jul 14th 2014, 08:21
Skip Oceanlane   CapEx Skill Gaming Application Update

Over the weekend and today I had discussions with the law firm that is assisting in preparing the Skill Gaming Application for Capital Exchange to Linden Lab. We believe that the way the game is played when explained in reference to appropriate United States laws and regulations, meets Linden Lab's criteria for acceptance. Within the next week we will formalize our "Part Two" submission so Linden Lab can review it appropriately.

While I cannot guarantee Linden Lab will accept our application, I am very optimistic that we meet their criteria. If for some reason the application is denied, I will search for alternatives for us to operate. It won't be the end of Capital Exchange. As previously stated I don't want to get into particulars for that, because I believe our application will be accepted. But I am working on a "Plan B" just in case.

I fully understand why Linden Lab is taking this action, and will cooperate with them in whatever way they feel is necessary to protect themselves. In a way this could be beneficial, because it will once and for all legitimize in writing what is done at the game of Capital Exchange.

So for now it's business as usual. I will keep everyone posted about any updates. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

July 17th 2014:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150329182535/http://slcapex.com/forums/topic/CAPX/9630

Jul 17th 2014, 07:33
Skip Oceanlane   Re: CapEx Skill Gaming Application Update

Just a quick update - I have submitted additional information required by Linden Lab, and now I'm awaiting to hear back from them as to what they require next. The law firm is still preparing the appropriate response to another part of the application, and as soon as I obtain that it will be submitted also.

I have also upgraded CSV Republic to a Premium Account, so this roughly L$18,000 expense will be listed in July's financials. Between the RDX and APH SPO revenue and other trading fees, CAPX will have more than enough lindens to cover the initial expenses with the gaming application. But my opinion is that regardless of the cost, I will try and get the gaming application approved by Linden Lab and provide whatever documentation or funds required. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

July 22nd 2014

https://web.archive.org/web/20150327013859/http://www.slcapex.com/forums/topic/CAPX/9666

Skip Oceanlane has announced that the Capital Exchange game will be open past 7/31/14. Since LL announcement about Game Of Skills TOS change all the players were dumping shares of game companies listed on Capital Exchange Game (slcapex.com at the time) and especially heaviest dumping of shares happened by Skip Oceanlane's circle of friends who had insider information (most from Capital Exchange Regulatory Commission that strangely was no longer operating at the time).

Jul 22nd 2014, 11:55
Skip Oceanlane   CapEx Skill Gaming Application Update - We're Operating Past 7/31/14

I just wanted to clarify that Capital Exchange will be operating past July 31, 2014 while our Skill Gaming Application is being reviewed by Linden Lab. Any person that submits an application before the deadline will be allowed to continue their skill gaming operations past the end of the month. So since Capital Exchange has already submitted a Skill Gaming Application, operations will continue as normal for now.

It should be noted this is for any game of skill that operates within Second Life. So just about any game of skill you currently enjoy will still be around on August 1st, unless they chose not to file an application with Linden Lab. Then they must shut down.

As soon as I have further information, I will let you know. I am optimistic that Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game will be accepted by Linden Lab, and be around for a long time. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

August 7th 2014:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150329200311/http://slcapex.com/forums/topic/CAPX/9713

Skip Oceanlane   CapEx Skill Gaming Application Update
Dear CapEx Members:

Many of you have been contacting me almost daily about updates to our Skill Gaming Application. Honestly I don't have much new information to share with you. We are currently working on submitting all the required information to Linden Lab, and unfortunately they keep adding to the list of things they are looking for.

The latest addition is that they want screen shots and a step by step explanation with legal opinions on how each thing a person does is not part of a game of chance. For a skill-based "slot machine" this can be quite east to do, but much more difficult for Capital Exchange. Regardless I am in the process of giving a long-winded breakdown of each step, and our attorneys will add the necessary legal wording before being submitted to Linden Lab.

Note that I still believe everything that is done here is skill-based, and the only "random" part of the game are the actions of other people which of course can't be controlled. Prices, dividends, Bids and Asks, etc. they are all decided by humans and not randomly-drawn numbers. We're a game of skill that acts like a stock market simulation, as well as a teaching tool to educate people how a real life stock market operates.

It's going to take at least 2 weeks to prepare the step by step screen shots with detailed explanations on how our game meets the definition of skill-based gaming. So I ask everyones patience until that is completed. I am trying to get the information to Linden Lab as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for participating in Capital Exchange.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

August 26th 2014
https://web.archive.org/web/20150329190216/http://slcapex.com/forums/topic/CAPX/9748

Aug 26th 2014, 08:06
Skip Oceanlane   Website Issue Update
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I have made contact with programmer Chango Kanto who has agreed to try and help resolve the issue lately with the website slowing down. The problem started after we moved to a new server. He believes it's an issue between the software settings, server settings and operating system, and versions of software operating on the server and in conjunction with the CapEx software. He's monitoring things and if it happens again will try and fix it ASAP.

I do check to ensure all deposits and withdrawals are credit/received properly. if anyone believes there was an error, please contact me and I'll give you the proper credit. Thanks again for your patience.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

October 31st 2014
Capital Exchange Suspends Activity Until Further Notice
https://web.archive.org/web/20150330071646/http://slcapex.com/home/story/system/8580

Oct 31st 2014, 21:49 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
Capital Exchange Suspends Activity Until Further Notice

On July 16, 2014, I filled out the first form for the Skill Gaming Application for Capital Exchange Stock Market Simulation Game. From that point until today, there have been numerous correspondences between me, my law firm, and Linden Lab. As of today we still do not have an official determination, positive or negative, on our application.

I was hoping that because much of the delay has been on the part of Linden Lab, that we would be allowed to operate past the November 1, 2014 deadline set forth in a recent post by Linden Lab. Unfortunately I was informed by Rowan Linden that we cannot. So therefore effective immediately, I am suspending all trading at Capital Exchange until our application is approved or denied by Linden Lab.

I do not know how long this might take, because honestly I thought this would all have been resolved already, however I hear there is a backlog of applications and Linden Lab needs the proper time to review them all thoroughly. So we need to be patient, and wait for Linden Lab's counsel to do their job.

The current status of Capital Exchange's application is this: We have submitted all the requested information, and we are waiting for counsel representing Linden Lab to contact our counsel. The law firm representing Capital Exchange has made a legal justification on how we are a game of skill under federal and New York State laws. It's now up to Linden Lab's counsel to review this determination. I do not know how long this will take, as Rowan Linden could not give me a time frame. Until Linden Lab's counsel approves how the game operates, we cannot get our Skill Gaming Application approved. So that is where we are at the present.

So effective immediately, this is what is happening:

1) All game trading is suspended. This includes Person to Person Transfers unless they were authorized before the trading halt. The MRG vote that authorized a change is shares will go through since that happened before the deadline.

2) All CEO's must NOT pay a dividend. All dividends should be held in reserve and paid as soon as our Skill Gaming Application is approved.

3) Forum posting IS allowed and companies CAN continue to post financial information, as well as other company activity and News Stories. I strongly encourage all companies to continue to post information and to advertise, as we are still ranked about 79,000 in the world in terms of website activity.

4) All other activities that conflict with Linden Lab's skill gaming policy are prohibited.

5) Capital Exchange ATM's WILL NOT be removed. People may still withdraw lindens as usual (and deposit if they wish for whatever reason). I specifically informed Rowan Linden that I was keeping ATM's in-world so people could withdraw, and he has not informed me this is a violation. So anyone can withdraw their lindens if they so choose like normal.

6) All companies stock will be "frozen" and not allowed to change. As soon as Linden Lab approves our application, companies and CEO's will be able to make modifications according to our rules as normal.

In the event that our application is denied by Linden Lab, I will make alternate arrangements to keep the game running outside of Second Life. I'm not going to give too much information on this because I'm still optimistic Linden Lab will approve our application. But I do have a "Plan B", and no I'm not going to discuss it with anyone at this time.
So that's it for now. As soon as I have new information to give to you, I will. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused so many people but they are circumstances beyond my control. Thank you for your continued patience and loyalty to Capital Exchange.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

Oct 31st 2014, 22:41
Skip Oceanlane   Latest CAPX Financials and Info
Dear CAPX Shareholders:

As you can imagine, not being allowed to operate will hurt CAPX's financial position within the game. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about it because Linden Lab's policy on skill gaming is beyond our control.

In case you missed it, please read here the current status of things:

http://slcapex.com/home/story/system/8580

CAPX will have large legal bills, as well as certain expenses related to our website and server. I am of course suspending all advertising, so that will reduce expenses slightly. We will also still get residual revenue from our AdSense banner as well as revenue from ads still on our website. We're still ranked 79,000 in the world for website traffic, so we should still have advertising revenue.

I'll have the latest financials posted in the near future, and I will give you all updates on the application as they happen. So for now unfortunately, we just have to wait. Thanks for your continued patience.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.slcapex.com

11th of February 2015  
Information about Skip Oceanlane's theft in RL started spreading online within SL community on SLUniverse forum...

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-sl-discussion/110336-capital-exchange-ceo-under-active.html

Orly

Capital Exchange CEO Indicted on 3 Felony Counts of Grand Larceny in NY
Moderators, Please note Cristiano approved reposting, the previous thread was deleted by mistake. Thank you Cristiano.

CAPITAL EXCHANGE CEO CARMEN DUBALDI / SKIP OCEANLANE UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION IN NEW YORK STATE

Second Life Residents, Journalists & To Whom It May Concern:

All information below is publicly available, search Google or follow the links, there is nothing private or secret about this post and it is not rumour.

The owner of Capital Exchange is a real life government official in New York under criminal investigation for financial "irregularities in his account that included withdrawals for 'transactions that were never made.' He's stepped down from four campaign treasurer positions this summer, disconnected his cell phone and lawyered up. New York Sen. Larkin referred to himself as a "crime victim" a month ago. Dubaldi has not disclosed this misbehaviour to investors and is actively raising money through his PayPal account for this stock market.

Capital Exchange (CapEx) is a stock market that's been in the Second Life virtual world. Investors use real money to buy stock in virtual businesses. CapEx owner Skip Oceanlane's RL name is Carmen Dubaldi from New York. He freely gives out his name to the press so he is not having info revealed. In fact, on SL Universe, Dubaldi stated: "By going to www.slcapex.com, you can even find out my real name, address, phone number, rl occupation, and anything else you want to know. Others may have hidden behind an avatar to scam in the past, but I don't do that." Virtual stock market simulation

Here's a public 2011 article about Skip/Carmen in Hypergrid Business where he states his real name and business in the New York Republican party: http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/201...s-fewer-scams/ "Carmen Dubaldi, who bought the exchange this January, has actual business experience under his belt. He is the owner of the Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio & Day Spa in New Windsor, NY, the assistant safety and loss control specialist at Orange County and a legislative coordinator at the New York State Assembly. Dubaldi — who is known as Skip Oceanlane in Second Life — said that he got involved because of the corruption he saw happening with the exchanges in the past. "

Carmen Dubaldi (aka Skip Oceanlane) is under criminal investigation for the offence of financial irregularities. NY Sen. William Larkin Jr. fired Dubaldi in June 2015 after discovering withdrawals from his campaign pot for "transactions that were never made." The investigation centres on Dubaldi:

1. More On The Curious Case Of Carmen Dubaldi
Corruption, Hudson Valley, State Senate
More On The Curious Case Of Carmen Dubaldi

"A few days ago it was reported that Hudson Valley Republican Bill Larkin, who is very, very old, would indeed be running for re-election to the state Senate in 2016. Larkin had formed a new campaign committee with a new treasurer and everything. After I wrote about this development, a tipster reached out to tell me that the reason that Larkin had a new committee was that his campaign treasurer, an Orange county Republican official named Carmen Dubaldi, had been caught embezzling somewhere in the neighborhood of $200,000 from the campaign accounts of Larkin and a number of other local Orange County Republicans.

Carmen Dubaldi’s cell phone has been disconnected and he has apparently lawyered up with a criminal defense attorney. Dubaldi was a longtime player in the Orange County Republican Party, but the party is now erasing any mention of him from their website."

More news links, publicly available:
2. September 2015 - "Meeting set over state Sen. Larkin's campaign finance report" Meeting set over state Sen. Larkin's campaign finance report - News - recordonline.com - Middletown, NY
3. August 2015 - "Orange County political operative investigated for campaign irregularities" Orange County political operative investigated for campaign irregularities
4. August 2015: "Larkin responds after treasurer's exit, says he's a crime victim" Larkin responds after treasurer's exit, says he's a crime victim - News - recordonline.com - Middletown, NY
5. July 2015 - "Questions swirl in wake of Orange County political operative's resignations" Questions swirl in wake of Orange County political operative's resignations - News - recordonline.com - Middletown, NY
6. Larkin responds after treasurer's exit, says he's a crime victim - News - recordonline.com - Middletown, NY
7. Friday 25 Sep update on an Orange County NY political blog called "All Is Carm En Quiet": Orange County Outlook (NY) by Auntie Alibi: ALL IS CARM EN QUIET "While the public's memory may be short, that is not the case with Auntie and the Team. We do hope that Carmen Dubaldi does not feel neglected due to the strange lack of media attention regarding his escapades in the world of political campaigns. Don't worry Carmen, Auntie is keeping it on the radar! While we heard that Carmen might be ready to make a deal, we look forward to the results of the investigation."

On top of the investigation, CapEx is using PayPal. Under PayPal's TOS, they can not use the service for games of skill or stocks without prior approval:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full "...selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property; or providing escrow services" and "Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law." Did Dubaldi get approval or is CapEx a complaint away from shut down?

Even though under investigation and misusing PayPal, Dubaldi and CapEx started a new IPO on Monday 28 Sep to raise L$2.1 million CD$ dollars (which is tied to the Linden dollar exchange rate). That's CD$ dollars because Linden Lab denied his application to be in the Skill Gaming Program. Story at https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/8600 So now, "Capital Exchange does not use the Linden Dollar (L$) owned by Linden Research, Inc., and instead uses its own virtual currency of the CapEx Dollar (CD$)." https://www.onlinecapex.com/content/tos

He began raising money from unknowing investors on Mon 28 Sep: https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/8833 "Dragon Holdings (STAR) IPO Starts Monday, Sept. 28, at 8 AM EDT". L$2.1 million CD$ or Linden is over US $8,000. https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/8846

Today, 08:01 System Announcement by Skip Oceanlane
Dragon Holdings (STAR) IPO Has Started!

The Dragon Holdings (STAR) IPO (Initial Public Offering) of stock has started. Here are the details for STAR:
Existing Owner Shares: 1,750,000
Requested IPO Shares: 1,250,000
SPO Price: CD$1.75
Days for IPO: 30
Total Shares If IPO Sells Out: 3,000,000
Total Amount Of IPO: CD$2,187,500
For more information on STAR, use these links:
https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/8832
https://www.onlinecapex.com/symbol/STAR/profile/
https://www.onlinecapex.com/trades
https://www.onlinecapex.com/symbol/STAR

Many people have gotten ripped off on these schemes (same organisation lost 75% of value before Dubaldi took over). They are now trying to raise over US $8,000 from unsuspecting people. That's why this is being posted.

Dubaldi may not be honourable enough to recuse himself from CapEx and suspend operations during the investigation but that's the least that should happen.

Orly

Tengu, Respectfully, many care, they are trying to sell out their stocks because the news keeps getting worse. Its not their fault, Dubaldi hasn't disclosed any of this. 23,460 accounts, mostly SL residents. Thank you to SLU for helping point out the truth.

Mid Hudson News 28 October 2015:

Quote:
Larkin files campaign report with state board of elections
Former campaign treasurer Carmen Dubaldi, now under investigation

ALBANY – State Senator William Larkin (R, Cornwall-on-Hudson) has filed his July campaign report with the state Board of Elections. The initial campaign committee’s filing was placed on administrative hold per the board of elections after Larkin found irregularities in his campaign account including funds leaving the committee for transactions that were never made.

At that moment, the senator terminated his campaign treasurer, Carmen Dubaldi, notified authorities about the irregularities, shut down his existing committee and opened a new one.
--
“At no time did I consider allowing my former campaign treasurer to perform the July periodic filing,” Larkin said. “I do not regret the decision to fire my former campaign treasurer even though this action has been the cause of a deliberate political attack on me,” Larkin said.

Ulster County District Attorney Holley Carnright has been assigned to investigate the case against Dubaldi, which may also include missing funds from the campaign accounts of Orange County Clerk Annie Rabbitt and former Orange County Executive Edward Diana.
Larkin files campaign report with state board of elections

Skip Oceanlane never did any public statement within Capital Exchange Game about this investigation despite the fact that players have been finding this out on their own and they have all been selling their shares. Skip Oceanlane was so tacky that he even blamed the price decline on CEO's poor management. And all this with help of circle of tight friends around him.

29th of March 2016

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/CAPX/9368
29th of March CAPX Oceanlane Enterprises
by Skip Oceanlane
Capital Exchange March 2016 Update
Dear CapEx Members:

I wanted to give everyone an update of what's been going on lately at Capital Exchange. As you have all seen recently, we have had many companies either delisted or have their trading halted because of non-compliance with our rules. Before I invest in expanded advertising for new game players and get new listed game companies, I first need to resolve the many inactive companies and CEO's still within the game. These CEO's who have abandoned their shareholders really hurt the game over the past year, and the severe price drops have reflected this lack of overall market confidence. I am doing my best to try and keep CEO's involved, but it appears that some have decided to simply disappear and stop responding to everyone trying to contact them. This is really a shame.

I anticipate that most companies that currently are not halted will be staying listed at Capital Exchange. Companies currently halted could still remain listed after April, but that will depend if the CEO's start supporting their stock again and reply to me. Again, I apologize that so many CEO's have stopped paying game dividends or replying to game shareholders, but these things are beyond my control. Capital Exchange is a valuable tool for businesses to advertise and get new customers when used properly. Smart CEO's continue to do this, and I hope more will follow those that remain active.

The anticipated CapEx forum restoration/upgrade will happen probably sometime in May after the "dust settles" with companies delisting. My guess is that we still have 5-6 companies to go with delisting, but that number could go up or down depending on CEO's. I apologize for the continued delay, but before I invest more for upgrades I need to first remove all the companies that are hurting our forward progress.

As for Capital Exchange itself, I will be paying A CD$27,500.00 dividend for March the first week of April. Even though trading activity is low, there have been some mid-sized P2P Transactions that have generated some income, and profit. In addition, I have reduced expenses within Second Life so that there is no longer a monthly tier fee. This will save CapEx just under US$1,000.00 a year, so expenses have been extremely low.

The bottom line is that I am not going to invest more money within the gamefor upgrades until companies stop delisting, and I'm able to attract new game players and new IPO's for revenue to pay for the upgrades. I used a lot of my own personal money to fund website upgrades to separate from Second Life in 2014-2015, and still trading volume dropped significantly since then. There needs to be proper game player activity in 2016 and beyind to justify further investment in upgrades. I hope this will happen in May and by then the delistments will have ceased by then.

Finally, please note that CapEx's new Second Life in-world office is now located in the Acala Region. You can reset your password there, or just hang out with me when I'm in-world. See our in-world CapEx Group Notice or IM me in-world for a landmark. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for being a part of Capital Exchange.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

13th Of April 2016

Carmen Dubaldi Jr. (owner of Capital Stock Exchange Game onlinecapex.com previously slcapex.com) of New Windsor pleaded guilty to three counts of third-degree grand larceny, a felony. He admitted to stealing money
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/ulster-county/2016/04/14/former-orange-county-republican-committee-chairman-pleads-guilty-embezzlement/83027854/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoining

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:00:26 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 10:14:21 PM by Bitcoining

The present thread seems to be just spam and, at best, off-topic:

Its problem isn't his author, a known major scammer and liar, exposed on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.0

Even scammers have freedom of expression and are able to defend themselves at Bitcointalk.

But he already posted the same text he posted here several times on the above thread. He spammed the thread with it.

Any moderator can confirm this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14550449#msg14550449
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14559543#msg14559543
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14560518#msg14560518
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14564701#msg14564701
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14570018#msg14570018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14591591#msg14591591
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14595813#msg14595813

He reposted basically the same texts on every opportunity.

Once seems enough in order to defend himself.

Moreover, this thread isn't about a scam, but on a so-called "Scam framing".

He is just defending himself and accusing us of framing him (actually, since he seems to be losing it, he thinks only one person is doing all of this).

He should be able to defend himself, but on the right thread. The one where he is accused. Well, he already (abusively spamming) did that.

We didn't even considered to avoid that by blocking the thread.

Actually, he already defended himself on that thread using 3 different accounts without any obstacle, besides giving them negative feedback
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14580065#msg14580065)

Of course, he has a forum (http://onlinecapex.boards.net) where he bans any person posting against him and removes the post, but that is irrelevant.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:17:36 PM

Oh so you've been sending us a personal message here on bitcointalk.org under an account name Bitcoin Forum with title that post has been deleted when in reality it wasn't deleted. You just wanted the truth to be deleted so much that you created a fake forum moderation account (Bitcoin Forum) with rank "Guest".  

We've already reported this to true bitcointalk.org forum moderators team....

Here is a print screen showing how really desperately you'd like to hide the truth...  You are some serious scam framer...

http://s31.postimg.org/blhul3bvf/capex_forum_history.png
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:58:43 PM

Another one bites the dust...
[Full list of liquidated game companies]

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9510

Yesterday, 15:26 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) Has Been Delisted From Capital Exchange
Dear IMBR Shareholders:

To read my previous post about the company, please use this link:

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9411

As you have been aware, IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) CEO Imbanna Ghanduhar has been absent for quite some time. While the IMBR CEO posted 2014 financial information last year, it showed extremely low activity. At one point the CEO inquired about performing a Secondary Public Offering (SPO) however I thought it best to hold off to see what future performance would be. I'm glad I did. In addition, after my last post on IMBR about how the CEO failed to pay the entire "free" dividend I gave to him in October of 2015, it still hasn't been paid.

It should be noted that the CEO told me he resides in the Crimea region of Europe, which is currently being disputed by Ukraine and Russia. His loyalty is to Russia, so at first I understood that there were financial complications and instability because of this. I could also understand that the CEO might need some time to get things in order, so I was patient with him. However in 2015 the CEO started to liquidate assets within the game, withdraw funds at a high pace, and stopped corresponding with me. I recently declined another small withdrawal the CEO tried to make, after repeatedly not responding to my communication.

It's obvious that the CEO has access to PayPal to pay game dividends - he simply is choosing not to, and is ignoring my correspondence. For a stock fund to not be able to pay a dividend since 2014 and to withdraw all earnings in unacceptable. Needless to say to ignore my correspondence for 6 months is bad. With all that being said, I am delisting IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) from Capital Exchange for non-compliance with our rules.

IMBR assets were almost all liquidated by the IMBR CEO in 2014 and 2015, so I have rounded up the final dividend payment to CD$5,000.00 from what little remained. Note that the remaining IMBR CEO assets weren't even close to this amount - I added my own funds to it. I have deleted the CEO's shares and paid a final dividend, which you can see in your Portfolio history.

The current IMBR shareholders list is provided below for your reference, less whatever IMBR shares the CEO owned. These shares were destroyed before I paid the final game dividend. It should be noted that delistment does not remove shareholder liability from IMBR CEO Imbanna Ghanduhar. It remains with him and IMBR shareholders still own their shares - the game company simply isn't listed at CapEx any longer and is controlled by the IMBR CEO.

All IMBR shareholders with future questions should contact Imbanna Ghanduhar within Second Life at his avatar account or his last known e-mail address to me of asgardtylman@mail.ru. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

Final IMBR Shareholders List

sensualfire Resident   235700
DMWA Reanimator   78772
Tribaner Takaaki   63742
CSV Republic   48000
Relucius Rau   9659
VTMerchant Silvershade   6418
Erik Goff   5050
Popov Huldschinsky   5000
Io Habilis   3249
Jason1 Draconia   3041
Panner McDonnell   3000
juanma Almendros   2999
PortfolioManager Resident   2213
GS Woller   2200
chaostails Hax   2004
keshsk Resident   1890
Alexander Kernaghan   1842
KH Bristol   1505
Metz OConnell   1414
jomeilleur Resident   1050
Morphine Whiteberry   1000
XaviBcn Voom   1000
ferre Howlett   1000
alyxx writer   933
Zed Fullstop   670
Stryker Yoshikawa   608
Ariana Kowalski   558
TinCity Myrtle   540
Vazon Vantelli   500
Simao Coba   500
Zane Weymann   459
Jadda Maesar   400
craigyboy123 Resident   354
Jacey Feden   297
PJ Highfield   250
Pioter Schnyder   200
MellAisha Amaterasu   200
MurronMcCloud Resident   200
Uli Zabelin   199
lobisones Congrejo   177
Custumizador Resident   150
Finn Delgado   135
kittykat Cavalieri   110
Cliff BnT   100
Katiceres Resident   100
Pineridge Resident   100
hypeshy Resident   74
flexmob Resident   60
Shaggy Sands   50
MartinSvensson Resident   26
Jessimai Resident   23
NickN3roMech Resident   20
CharmanderHunter Resident   10
AutumnRose Perl   3
DanisiVarriale Resident   3
Susan Goldrosen   2
Tur Grut   1
sgrimsle Resident   1
Ignaz Sirbu   1
Silverblade Dagger   1
Athena Evermore   1
Kai Atisso   1
Murielle Adagio   1
Necoboy Hax   1
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:32:22 PM

Capital Stock Exchange crashed when players found out that owner of the game has been caught stealing money in real life and he has recently pleaded guilty to three counts of third-degree grand larceny, a felony.   Peter Caruana and Carmen Dubaldi (game owner) have been trying to create a diversion and transfer the responsibility for the market crash on others....
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:07:58 PM

Who is that?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:28:12 AM

You used the word bitcoin once in your original post and that was to describe someones affiliation with a website. Why did you come here and why are you posting this? Nobody here cares about whatever weird vendetta you've got into unless they have usernames on this forum. It sounds like the people involved are going to jail one by one, so problem solved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:29:03 AM

CryptocurrencyNetwork is the one that is participating in the SCAM.... Cash Yiyuan (account on this forum is CryptocurrencyNetwork). His real life name is Peter Caruana a known forum troll and a scam framer. He has been involved in Capital Exchange Game and is cooperating tightly with Carmen Dubaldi (the owner of Capital Exchange Game).
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:46:50 PM

Cryptocurrencynews (Peter Caruana), bitcoining still spreading lies and participating in online defamation, libel...
Fiortec (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:05:45 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 04:35:01 PM by Fiortec

ADS was delisted from Capital Stock Exchange by Skip Oceanlane for unjustified reasons he invented... http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/71/trading-halted-second-snuffles-snuf
As it is his game we can't change that.

Players who owned game shares of ADS can get restitution:
All ADS shareholders check http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/84/delistment-slcapex  for restitution deal on your shares.

Why game stock market of SLCapex game crashed and how the information on background behind game owner Skip Oceanlane (real name Carmen Dubaldi) triggered game market collapse because of complete loss of trust in Skip Oceanlane by players of whom most divested in time. Skip Oceanlane has recently admitted to stealing money (from political campaign funds) and pleaded guilty to three counts of third-degree grand larceny, a felony.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442426

Bitcoining, Cryptocurrencynews are both close associates of Skip Oceanlane despite their attempt to distance themselves in public on this forum. Bitcoining, Cryptocurrencynews work for Skip Oceanlane to try to cover up the fact that Skip Oceanlane (RL Carmen Dubaldi) has been sentenced for theft and that his reputation will never recover.

Skip Oceanlane's and Bitcoining, Cryptocurrencynews plan is to create stories of scam, frame others and point fingers to try to hide the fact that Skip Oceanlane is a thief and because of news stories by online newspapers:
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/ulster-county/2016/04/14/former-orange-county-republican-committee-chairman-pleads-guilty-embezzlement/83027854/

Skip Oceanlane is forever going to be known as a thief no matter how much his friends try to create a diversion and make up scam stories on others... Never again will anyone trust Skip Oceanlane and any of his games he tries to create or recover...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: