Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium: Moslems Celebrated Brussels Attacks  (Read 1004 times)
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:02:52 PM

So why should Islam get a free pass from criticism then if it's nothing new for religions to be criticised on their bullshit?

They do not,think having bombs dropped on them should be clear evidence of this. Or would you like to see a genocide?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:08:21 PM

I look at multiple perspectives and make my own mind up, because that's what news outlets are, they're perspectives and the fact that you've immediately assumed a news site as 'bigoted' just because of who it's by makes you a moron and you're not as clever as you think.

Yes, I'm aware of the content of the dailystormer, but this is why like an intelligent person instead of just writing it off you investigate other sources to see if their claims are true.

You fill your head with garbage and you get what you get. With your reasoning you should be reading Salon and TMZ for your news as well!

And who are you to decide what's accurate information and what's not? Oh, that's right, you don't, like I said, you go and find out confirmation of what's being said instead of just reading from one news source and blindly believing it all, because the truth is always backed up by facts, empirical data and historical evidence.
Evildrum

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:05:23 PM

I look at multiple perspectives and make my own mind up, because that's what news outlets are, they're perspectives and the fact that you've immediately assumed a news site as 'bigoted' just because of who it's by makes you a moron and you're not as clever as you think.

Yes, I'm aware of the content of the dailystormer, but this is why like an intelligent person instead of just writing it off you investigate other sources to see if their claims are true.

You fill your head with garbage and you get what you get. With your reasoning you should be reading Salon and TMZ for your news as well!

And who are you to decide what's accurate information and what's not? Oh, that's right, you don't, like I said, you go and find out confirmation of what's being said instead of just reading from one news source and blindly believing it all, because the truth is always backed up by facts, empirical data and historical evidence.

Why so defensive of this website if its just a site you visit for your news? I choose to ignore it thats my choice, but for you it feels like I have offended you, like you have had a deep core of you violated.
Lets stop presuming how the other goes about fact checking and work with what we see!
I open the site once to "hello faggits" and then "happy birthday hitler"! So putting it a different way would you visit a pedophile site because it has a news source? By spreading a link you are saying that you vouch for the source because you trust it.

I visit many sites but have found political motivated sites always need to be double checked. A racist site is just not worth my time. Only so much time in the day right.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:59:07 PM

I'm 'offended' ( no not really ) because it's retards like you that will go on about how horrible the DailyStormer ( and I actually agree it is a pretty bad website ) while in the same conversation you'll inevitably praise news outlets like the BBC and the Guardian completely ignoring any of the biases they have when reporting on certain issues. If you're just going to carry it on then I won't bother because I've already said, real researchers look at the data and evidence provided by either side, they don't get suckered into their political rhetoric or the opinions of the news journalists that are constantly inserted into every article they write nowadays.
Evildrum

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

I'm 'offended' ( no not really ) because it's retards like you that will go on about how horrible the DailyStormer ( and I actually agree it is a pretty bad website ) while in the same conversation you'll inevitably praise news outlets like the BBC and the Guardian completely ignoring any of the biases they have when reporting on certain issues. If you're just going to carry it on then I won't bother because I've already said, real researchers look at the data and evidence provided by either side, they don't get suckered into their political rhetoric or the opinions of the news journalists that are constantly inserted into every article they write nowadays.

Its you with the agenda,its evident when you stoop to name calling and creating story lines that serve your idea of who I am and how I go about research. You tell me not to take storm on face value and yet this is what you offer me in every response,its telling!
Have been clear that I do not support racist ideologies and I will not visit a site just to show you how open I can be.
Its absurd to expect and I gave you the pedophile example to drive the point home.
Before you stoops to name calling make sure you have your facts straight about the person you are referring to,in this case you make a lot of assumptions about me based on my lack of interest in this particular website.

No agenda and not looking to troll you but I agree this discussion is going no where.

Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:36:23 PM

How can you call some one a retard and then agree with them in the same sentence? Grin

If some one hypothetically hands out a racist flyer on the streets its seen as a hate crime in most areas.
Why does linking to a racist website not hold the same weight? Now thats a interesting dynamic!

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:43:27 PM

how the fuck do you morons post multiple times on a topic without first taking 30 seconds to read the article? the source is a belgian language newspaper and dailystormer has google translated a few sentences of it for us.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160416-belgian-minister-says-many-muslims-danced-after-attacks
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/belgian-official-notallmuslims-danced-when-attacks-took-place/
https://www.rt.com/news/340050-belgian-pm-muslims-cheer-attacks/
https://www.yahoo.com/news/belgian-minister-says-many-muslims-danced-attacks-181946174.html

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:49:38 PM

So why use that link if every one is reporting it?

So easy to find other links for us morons and yet here we are wondering why the most right wing one being used. Cheesy

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:11:05 AM

For the record, dailystormer is a far right nazi website....
Then again, it may be a honey pot.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:13:09 AM

For the record, dailystormer is a far right nazi website....but I suppose if it fits in with your own distorted narratives.....maybe I'll bring out my own line of physical bitcoin made from nazi gold, should go down a storm (pun intended).

So, they are freemasons. Hitler was a freemason.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:34:37 PM

How can you call some one a retard and then agree with them in the same sentence? Grin

If some one hypothetically hands out a racist flyer on the streets its seen as a hate crime in most areas.
Why does linking to a racist website not hold the same weight? Now thats a interesting dynamic!

I think that BaDecker is nothing more than a deranged religious fanatic, but we've both agreed with each other about freedom of speech and how important it is, it's called Democracy. This is my point though about why that guy is a retard, he's basing his opinions on who the other people are, rather than fact checking their sources.

For instance, I don't agree with Bill Maher on anything when it comes to his politics and think he's full of shit on a lot of things except when it comes to stuff like Islam and free speech, on that, he's 100% accurate and he brings all sorts of experts along to talk about it.
Evildrum

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:29:27 AM

Since when did a site that is racist need to be researched? Racism is all about propaganda, so reading any of their links is doing two things. One its telling them that people support their cause.Second is allowing them to feed your mind.
You can go other places to get news and like I stated before, more trust worthy. Racism is a agenda and telling me to read it before judging is not giving me credit for having a brain of my own.
Might as well be asking me if I have tried on racism lately, dont knock it till you try it. My choice to pass on it and you got pissed off!

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:40:44 AM

Since when did a site that is racist need to be researched? Racism is all about propaganda, so reading any of their links is doing two things. One its telling them that people support their cause.Second is allowing them to feed your mind.
You can go other places to get news and like I stated before, more trust worthy. Racism is a agenda and telling me to read it before judging is not giving me credit for having a brain of my own.
Might as well be asking me if I have tried on racism lately, dont knock it till you try it. My choice to pass on it and you got pissed off!

He made the claim, he needs to support it.  Generally a couple links to crap sites does not do that.  Not uncommonly you follow those links and in addition to getting extremely bored, you find they don't even say what was claimed.

jbreen1

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:12:01 AM

They should have just shot them on site as traitors.

hooorahhhh

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:09:47 AM

Everyone has mobile phones with cameras So if there are all these Muslims dancing after terrorism, why no one post the videos?

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:50:17 AM

I wonder how many more terrorist attacks will have to happen before they start deporting them?

Deportation? That is not going to happen. On the other hand, despite all the terrorist attacks, the (Western) Europeans will import more and more Muslims from the third world nations. Things will go on like this, until the Muslims amount to 30% to 35% of the population. Once that objective is achieved, the Muslims will try to establish Eurabia. The natives will be relegated to the status of dhimmis.
deporting that is what Trump is imposing. But if he gets elected into power he will do what hitler did for Germany with the jews. He will just try to annihilate as many as his god will allow. The same tactic that moslems  Cheesy are saying that they will do to bring a jihad to all nations.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:07:19 AM

deporting that is what Trump is imposing. But if he gets elected into power he will do what hitler did for Germany with the jews. He will just try to annihilate as many as his god will allow. The same tactic that moslems  Cheesy are saying that they will do to bring a jihad to all nations.

Oh.. common.. your imagination is too wild. Trump, at the most might deport a few hundred thousand Mexicans, and the remainder will be allowed to remain in the United States. Deporting 11 million to 12 million people can cost tens of billions of USD in expenses. And Hitler is not Stalin, Shitler, or Mao, to butcher 12 million people.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: