Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would I vote for the coin on an exchange?
Yes - 2 (50%)
No - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EDC] EducoinV - Educoin for Vietnam - Scrypt  (Read 14882 times)
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:11:16 PM

There is a pump group on Yobit, put out a call to them and ask them to get onboard with you. Log into Yobit as EDC DEV asd ask for pump group to DM you. Get their advice on what you need to do so they can then do what they need to do.

Something needs to be done to help miners and investors to get a chance of any kind of return for their faith in you.
kn7777777

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:30:51 PM

There is a pump group on Yobit, put out a call to them and ask them to get onboard with you. Log into Yobit as EDC DEV asd ask for pump group to DM you. Get their advice on what you need to do so they can then do what they need to do.

Something needs to be done to help miners and investors to get a chance of any kind of return for their faith in you.
How can I contact to that pump group? 10x
cjmining

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:42:40 PM

The pumpers usually work with the dev. The dev releases some good news and they co-ordinate their pump with the news. This gets people outside the pump group to also buy into the pump and the price rockets. Last one holding usually makes a loss. Rule is to get in and out and not to be too greedy.

Come on dev. Do something constructive to get this coin up in price.
kn7777777

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:40:21 AM

The pumpers usually work with the dev. The dev releases some good news and they co-ordinate their pump with the news. This gets people outside the pump group to also buy into the pump and the price rockets. Last one holding usually makes a loss. Rule is to get in and out and not to be too greedy.

At yobit there are a lot of such pumps Smiley
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:57:02 AM

At yobit there are a lot of such pumps Smiley

This is why lots of noob traders falls victim on such pumps by P&D groups.
EducoinVietnam (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:46:29 AM

There are lot of pumpers, but sorry I dont see to pay a fortune for that, second thing is, I dont see to pump the price for miners, there are always some idiots, which sell it for 19 sat. I never promised to make someone rich with the coin.
Talked to some investors, they are very interested in buying the coin, so the cheap price is just now very good for all. For 10 sat I will buy them all. Cheaper than mining.
I still believe in that coin. It never should be something to make other rich.
Only real faith will keep long time.
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

Well i dumped all my coins. I see nothing here to make me think they are worth holding onto. Dev seems to be doing absolutely nothing to help this coin grow. Put my BTC, from selling, into a coin with active dev. Good luck to the rest of you.
white92d15b7

Activity: 168

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:27:44 AM

There are lot of pumpers, but sorry I dont see to pay a fortune for that, second thing is, I dont see to pump the price for miners, there are always some idiots, which sell it for 19 sat. I never promised to make someone rich with the coin.
Talked to some investors, they are very interested in buying the coin, so the cheap price is just now very good for all. For 10 sat I will buy them all. Cheaper than mining.

From one Dev to another "put some effort into your coin, prove yourself to the community and you will gain followers, then supporters, then investors"  Statements like that land you on the shitcoin list.

cjmining

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:16:26 PM

From one Dev to another "put some effort into your coin, prove yourself to the community and you will gain followers, then supporters, then investors"  Statements like that land you on the shitcoin list.

To be fair to the guy, he does say in the Op that they do not know how to develop the coin and will be looking for help. I am sure he will compensate you, if you are a dev, and can help him.
lulworm

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 11:03:23 PM

Do you know if there are such pump and dump group on cryptopia?
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:26:44 AM

Paper wallet: http://obscurium-crypto.xyz/educoinv-paperwallet/
Download ZIP: http://obscurium-crypto.xyz/educoinv-paperwallet/educoinv-paper-wallet.zip

Cheers!
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:45:08 PM

Faucet website is dry...why redirect to other site?
EducoinVietnam (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:27:03 AM

Added for voting on cryptopia:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:09:46 AM

Added for voting on cryptopia:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

Vote up done!
EducoinVietnam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:59:13 AM

Finally listed on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EDC_BTC

Happy trading.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:57:03 PM

Hi,

We've added EDC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:35:22 AM

my EDC wallet not sycning it says
no block source available 17 weeks behind
whats that means???
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:48:08 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
bakter553

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:38:15 PM

Hello
Wallet is not synchronized, the official poole not working, wallet YoBit.Net does not work. Regards,
BVBCoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:39:46 PM

Hello
Wallet is not synchronized, the official poole not working, wallet YoBit.Net does not work. Regards,

everything works, wallet might be delayed, cause no miners...

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
Contact me, I can compile it for you ***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: