Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:12:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RUN YOUR OWN BITCOIN GEM  (Read 8759 times)
anzy (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

I like helping people

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 06:27:09 PM

bump

I like building things
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 07:17:21 PM

My review on the plugin:

My initial thought about the plugin, is that this could be really cool, and a good way to make money. Sure enough, my site started earning money from the first day! The purchase process was extremely smooth. I was given access to the plugin very shortly after my payment was confirmed. Installing the plugin was the easiest thing ever. The plugin is provided in a .zip file, so I just logged into the admin panel, and used the upload plugin feature. This is where I was blown away. The setup of the plugin was breeze. As long as you follow the instructions that are included inside the plugin, you should be fine! John (the dev) was helpful whenever I had a problem. Not only that, but he is a very honest guy. When the plugin ran into a bug, it ended up paying out twice to one of the players. When I reported this to John, he promptly patched the bug, updated the plugin, AND reimbursed me for the loss! If you decide on whether or not to buy the plugin just based on John's level of character and honesty, you should have no reason not to make the purchase. John's a good guy, he'll take care of you! Finally, would I recommend this to someone else, as a legitimate and beneficial product? Legit? Definitely! Beneficial? If that's what you call making money!

anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 07:36:05 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2013, 08:26:46 PM by anzy

My review on the plugin:

My initial thought about the plugin, is that this could be really cool, and a good way to make money. Sure enough, my site started earning money from the first day!

The purchase process was extremely smooth. I was given access to the plugin very shortly after my payment was confirmed. Installing the plugin was the easiest thing ever. The plugin is provided in a .zip file, so I just logged into the admin panel, and used the upload plugin feature. This is where I was blown away. The setup of the plugin was breeze. As long as you follow the instructions that are included inside the plugin, you should be fine!

John (the dev) was helpful whenever I had a problem. Not only that, but he is a very honest guy. When the plugin ran into a bug, it ended up paying out twice to one of the players. When I reported this to John, he promptly patched the bug, updated the plugin, AND reimbursed me for the loss!

If you decide on whether or not to buy the plugin just based on John's level of character and honesty, you should have no reason not to make the purchase. John's a good guy, he'll take care of you! Finally, would I recommend this to someone else, as a legitimate and beneficial product? Legit? Definitely! Beneficial? If that's what you call making money!

Thanks for the review : )

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 01:20:59 AM

For those of you more interested in selling a product, good, or service of your own - we've just launched our new SimpleSeller plugin here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147483.0

FYI, there are still 2 licenses left at the 10 BTC pricepoint for bc4wp's Chain WordPress Plugin in the OP.

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 09:16:02 PM

Early-bird licenses have now been sold out; thank you kindly for all you early adopters!

Instead of having the normal price be set to 65 BTC however, we've received much feedback and have decided to significantly lower the entry point to 25 BTC for access to the plugin.

Customers sites & examples can be seen in the footer of our site at http://bc4wp.com.

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:46:39 PM

bump

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:52:42 PM

bump : )

I like building things
stephwen

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:56:56 PM

Too bad I only see this thread now.
I do enjoy playing with the bitcoin gem, and I wouldn't have minded running my own version for 10 BTC  Grin
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:44:44 PM

PM'ed ya stephwen, thanks for the interest.

Due to the number of people interested in running their own Chain Game for profit, we've decided to release a first-come-first-serve 10 btc coupon good for 1 purchase.

That means only the next single person to use this link to purchase the Chain Plugin will get the 10 btc discounted rate.

Once that purchase goes through, the link will no longer work and the normal price will be used.

Good luck, and to the winner - enjoy : )

http://bc4wp.com/plugin/zWnnR8D0Ua9WvN3s2BAz

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:21:22 PM

bump

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:56:02 PM

bump

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 02:04:17 PM

bump

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:42:52 PM

Price updated (due to popular request) to 10 BTC.

1-time "however gets it first" discount link is now 5 BTC: http://bc4wp.com/plugin/zWnnR8D0Ua9WvN3s2BAz

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:24:50 PM

bump

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:45:49 AM

Discount link still valid for a little while longer: http://bc4wp.com/plugin/zWnnR8D0Ua9WvN3s2BAz

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:06:24 PM

Some of you have already realized this, but now would be a good time to start running a Chain Game while the prices are nutty : P

I like building things
Vink

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:32:17 PM

Amazing customer service! Helped me basically set up the site. Very easy and straight forward. I would definitely recommend it! Also their advertising service at www.puppytwist.com is fast and easy to use. Again, I would definitely recommend it.

anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:50:46 PM

Amazing customer service! Helped me basically set up the site. Very easy and straight forward. I would definitely recommend it! Also their advertising service at www.puppytwist.com is fast and easy to use. Again, I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you kindly for the review Vink : )

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:58:54 PM

bump

I like building things
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 05:08:22 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2013, 05:12:19 AM by anzy

Prices updated to accommodate for the rise in value of bitcoins:

Standard price from 10 btc to 7 btc: http://bc4wp.com/plugin/bitcoin-chain-plugin
New one-time-only Discounted price of 4 btc: http://bc4wp.com/plugin/zWnnR8D0Ufasdf342BAz

I like building things
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: