Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scammer Accusation] BTC-e.com or Balthazar  (Read 10947 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:26:40 AM

laughingbear

I don't care about exchange's business. Also I don't care about your emotional condition and your fantasies or conspiracy theories. I'm free to do whatever I want, without asking someone for permission. MIT license and constitution gives me this right. If you don't like it, you are free to pass on, constitution gives you that right. Is that clear enough? Wink

P.S. If it isn't clear because of language problem, I have a generic link for such cases.
pauljr8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:45:13 PM

Introducing another coin onto an exchange without providing a way to trade LTC against it is wrong. LTC/BTC price is depressed due to the incredible rise of BTC and NVC takes some of the underlying price supports away from LTC and those holding LTC are screwed while those couple of people with NVC cash in. To fairly introduce another coin the exchange should have allowed it to be traded against the existing currencies that people are already holding not lock them out or only provide the option to trade with their greatly depressed LTC/BTC holdings. Until now BTC-e was an impressive exchange where I always felt fairness was important. Instead I am sitting on the sidelines watching others participate in something I would have to take a large loss in if I too wanted to join in. I use this exchange for the trading of LTC, now I must find another exchange aware of this NVC fiasco where integrity and fairness to loyal customers is important.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:59:47 PM

Introducing another coin onto an exchange without providing a way to trade LTC against it is wrong. LTC/BTC price is depressed due to the incredible rise of BTC and NVC takes some of the underlying price supports away from LTC and those holding LTC are screwed while those couple of people with NVC cash in. To fairly introduce another coin the exchange should have allowed it to be traded against the existing currencies that people are already holding not lock them out or only provide the option to trade with their greatly depressed LTC/BTC holdings. Until now BTC-e was an impressive exchange where I always felt fairness was important. Instead I am sitting on the sidelines watching others participate in something I would have to take a large loss in if I too wanted to join in. I use this exchange for the trading of LTC, now I must find another exchange aware of this NVC fiasco where integrity and fairness to loyal customers is important.

This is a good time to buy LTC as the scam coin will just die off soon once the pump is over. Money will flow back into LTC.

THIS

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 03:26:03 PM

laughingbear

I don't care about exchange's business. Also I don't care about your emotional condition and your fantasies or conspiracy theories. I'm free to do whatever I want, without asking someone for permission. MIT license and constitution gives me this right. If you don't like it, you are free to pass on, constitution gives you that right. Is that clear enough? Wink

P.S. If it isn't clear because of language problem, I have a generic link for such cases.

Hey, you said some things that are true. 

Im having a hard time picking just one of these over at the sec website....

Please select the option that best describes your complaint:

Fraudulent investment scheme, such as a Ponzi scheme or the promise of high-yield returns
Unregistered securities offering
General trading practices or pricing issues
Manipulation of a security
Insider trading
Material misstatement or omission in a company's public filings or financial statements, or a failure to file
Municipal securities transactions or public pension plans
Bribery of, or improper payments to, foreign officials (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Violations)
A specific market event or condition (please describe below)
If your complaint does not fit in any of the categories above, please describe below

Any of you legal pros out there... is this (sec) where I file a complaint about a violation of the (KYC) money laundering laws?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 09:57:52 PM

Im having a hard time picking just one of these over at the sec website....

Please select the option that best describes your complaint:

Fraudulent investment scheme, such as a Ponzi scheme or the promise of high-yield returns
Unregistered securities offering
General trading practices or pricing issues
Manipulation of a security
Insider trading
Material misstatement or omission in a company's public filings or financial statements, or a failure to file
Municipal securities transactions or public pension plans
Bribery of, or improper payments to, foreign officials (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Violations)
A specific market event or condition (please describe below)
If your complaint does not fit in any of the categories above, please describe below

Any of you legal pros out there... is this (sec) where I file a complaint about a violation of the (KYC) money laundering laws?

Cheesy  Bwahahaha!  Cheesy

Too bad that list doesn't include your real complaint, which is butthurt over the emergence of a second scryptchain.

FYI, the SEC has no jurisdiction over Ukraine.

Even the stalwart, normally phlegmatic Bitcoin Police are shocked at your stupidity.   Roll Eyes

"Really failingbare?  Are you still jealous of Novacoin?
Maybe you shouldn't have invested so much in Litecoin, you dumbass!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 10:29:56 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144158.0
[NVC] Public destruction of 110 000 coins

Hi all. As you know, BTC-E received 110k of coins before NVC was publicly released. There are so many trolling about this, and we  decided to destroy it.

20.02.13 01:58:48 laughingbear: anazing that such a new "trollcoin", that you can buy absolutely nothing with, is so valuable. could it be that it has ties to this exchange? good thing that no "guarentees"/bribes were given behind the scenes or some people might be upset

20.02.13 02:01:54 Balthazar: laughingbear, it's may be true for you, but not for another people

20.02.13 02:05:04 laughingbear: Balthazar, how much of a "guarentee" was paid, to add ltc to this exchange?

20.02.13 02:09:41 Balthazar: laughingbear, There was no "payment". Destruction of coins was stipulated by the original agreement .

20.02.13 02:10:19 laughingbear: Balthazar, you are so full of shit

20.02.13 02:10:29 dstruct2k: (PS - the "original agreement" was written after the coins were destroyed :trlf:)

20.02.13 02:10:30 laughingbear: constantly changing story

20.02.13 02:10:36 Balthazar: OptimusS, You are free to do what you want.

20.02.13 02:11:00 OptimusS: Balthazar is a nice guy actually but this novacoin fiasco reminds me of scamcoin

20.02.13 02:11:04 Balthazar: laughingbear, in your fantasy, maybe

20.02.13 02:11:14 laughingbear: do us all a favor and make up your bullshit ahead of time instead of changing your story every step of the way

20.02.13 02:11:58 laughingbear: its insulting

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 12:44:01 AM

laughingbear

Either you have no idea whereof you speak, or it really has been made for special people such as you.

There is a lot of information about current subject, including numbers and proofs. But you are ignoring it continuously, because it causes crash of your theory.

If you like present himself as a clown, or if you prefer conspiracy theories (which is the same), then you are free to satisfy yourself in your own way.

P.S. If you can't understand, I mean that everyone have his own "truth". Only fanatics believe in existence of "absolute truth". And also, fanatics usually believe in a lie, which they invented. Sounds familiar? The way of fanatic always ends in the psychiatric clinic.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 12:53:35 AM

110K premined NVC is successfully destroyed !
February 14, 2013, 11:46:33 PM
Hi all. As you know, BTC-E received 110k of coins before NVC was publicly released. There are so many trolling about this, and we  decided to destroy it.

20.02.13 02:09:41 Balthazar: laughingbear, There was no "payment". Destruction of coins was stipulated by the original agreement

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 01:50:47 AM

February 15, 2013, 12:16:25 AM
No, it's not my decision, I only recommended to do it.

There are no losses, and motivation for project is slightly different from smoothie's trololo. Of course, I'll continue working on it. Smiley

on: February 14, 2013, 10:51:48 PM
Too late, because btc-e decided to destroy this coins. Cheesy

on: February 14, 2013, 03:59:33 PM
I'll happy to do it, but this coins was sent to btc-e, as a guarantee of stake. Only btc-e can do this now.

20.02.13 02:09:41 Balthazar: laughingbear, There was no "payment". Destruction of coins was stipulated by the original agreement
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 03:34:18 PM

someone else made this, but I like it...

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:39:09 PM

Then sends 110,000 coins to btc-e (Approximate value $16 thousand USD)

This is the part I don't get. How are 110k, or mn, or trn coins of a PPC scamcoin clone worth 16 dollars? To whom? Where? WTF?

I mean I get it, they're trying to cash out on btc-e's reputation or w/e, userbase, by selling them some shitty noncoins. But still. 16k? Wtf?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 05:54:00 PM

Then sends 110,000 coins to btc-e (Approximate value $16 thousand USD)

This is the part I don't get. How are 110k, or mn, or trn coins of a PPC scamcoin clone worth 16 dollars? To whom? Where? WTF?

I mean I get it, they're trying to cash out on btc-e's reputation or w/e, userbase, by selling them some shitty noncoins. But still. 16k? Wtf?

Using current prices @ BTC-E

Amount NVC:    110,000

Price per NVC:    0.0099 BTC

Total:    1091 BTC           

Price per BTC: 29.2 usd

Total: $31,857 USD

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:39:47 PM

I don't know that I'd call this a scam exactly, but it does have an unpleasant aroma. I won't be using btc-e until this crap goes away. It's difficult to believe anyone would trade a BTC for 78 of these useless coins, but I guess there truly is a sucker born every minute.

Vircurex will surely benefit from this idiocy.

EricTyle

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 03:34:15 PM

Well I find it a scam because they just generate these coins out of thin air. If they're worth .005ea *110,000 = 550 BTC * 30$ = 16,500$ that they made out of thin air like that?

Maybe not a scam perse, but at least a sketchy tag or something.

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 03:41:57 PM

making your own coin, and selling it would not be a scam.  Even If btc-e itself would have made the coin, and promoted it as hard as they could, I wouldnt have a problem with it.  The fact it was premined in amounts of over 30k USD at this point, and paid as a bribe to be featured makes it a scam.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 05:32:27 PM

Using current prices @ BTC-E

Amount NVC:    110,000

Price per NVC:    0.0099 BTC

Total:    1091 BTC           

Price per BTC: 29.2 usd

Total: $31,857 USD

Oh I see what you mean. But still, that's pretty much extrapolation, I doubt there's 30k worth of interest to actually do that trading. Then again, if everyone ignored the problems there might be, so.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 06:11:49 PM

Buy orders

Total BTC: 4690.20443755

And that is just right now, and just on btc-e
Zedster

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:11:54 PM

With the price of this brand new coin so high so fast, even to a newb such as myself I feel something is off about the whole thing.  I don't understand enough about any of right to say what but I don't think this little soap opera is going to end well for either alt coin.  That's probably the worst part.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 02:13:14 AM

I have a very bad feeling about this. Starting to withdraw my funds from btc-e.
Zedster

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 08:16:53 AM

NVC @ 0.02464/BTC  up from 0.003 last week.  Something is happening. But it's an alt coin no one seems to care?  Someone is making a lot of BTC off it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: