Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:11:25 AM

Actually it's just me  Grin Grin Grin

It just so happens that Ionomy think the same thing

You know, the more I read your posts, the more I’m utterly convinced that you have literally no idea what you’re talking about, and are simply clinging to a vision you’ve been sold by the ionomy leadership which you are now too stubborn to drop.

You’ve changed your goalposts so many times it’s almost sad at this point; here’s a few examples, in case you’ve forgotten.

Apparently x years of work were ‘starting to come to fruition’ even back in 2018...

I've been with the coin since ICO April 2016....... What attracted me to ION was the fact that right from Day 1 they've had a solid business plan which after 2 years work is starting to come to fruition

It's going to grow ..... lots of things happening.... years of work coming to fruition...a major platform upgrade just about to drop..... the platform just one element of a very compelling market proposition

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition.

2019 was also going to be good, apparently:

2019 is gonna be a good year Grin Grin Grin

There’s also always ‘more to come’ from the games...

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow.

The time for a postmortem is when 3 games are available all of different genres, then usage data can be reviewed alongside mapping out the advertising revenue.It's great that they've just updated Gravity with the latest patch squashing lots of bugs and integrating Facebook but this is just the start.

Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline

These games like other mobile titles don't just launch, they launch then evolve. When it comes to mobile games the launch is the start not the finish, development continues. From what has been launched and the tools they've developed specifically for game devs this is the start of something special that started as just an idea 3 years ago.

Let’s not forget that cake codes/bitmaker nonsense was meant to be a big thing, too:

Bitmaker is another part of the foundations that will see ION/Ionomy continue to grow.

And the games and pweeeerrrrrrr:gruuuudddddd were going to cause mad growth:

PWR-GRD + Games (Gravity/To the Moon/others) = Growth Growth Growth !!!!!!

Anyway, there’s always the mythical parabolic growth to look forward to:

Anyway, whilst your posting shit Ionomy keep edging closer and closer to parabolic growth.

TL;DR

I don’t think anyone should listen to what you say, as you clearly don’t have a clue.

On another note, I notice that the magical GameGrid still hasn’t launched, which is confusing because I thought Matlack was adamant that it would launch in January, and before the latest fork. I thought they were going to be better at hitting timelines this year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:25:39 PM

ION 2020 White Paper - ION Proposal 8
Ionomy Vision With Innovative Network (WIN concept)

Ionomy Ecosystem System Effects
- ionomy 2020 thru 2025 platform assets and premium investment token assets (Ionomy 2020 collateral resources) can be transacted and accounted for on the blockchain.
- Smart Contracts creation functionality facilitates new use cases for ION
- ION Nodes facilitates network scaling by offloading contract and token management from the core ION blockchain
- Secondary network based on the number of ionomy assets the wallet owns to register as active Invest-node
- Smart Nodes that operate from all ION staking wallets
- ION masternode that dynamical activates and controls smart ION nodes
- Fees for smart contract transactions performed by the Masternodes and Invest-nodes can be distributed to ION node addresses and/or token addresses.
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

Master Node Owner
The amount of Ionomy asset required to active this node will be fixed. The IONsx owner needs 10,000 ION coins deposited into ION wallet (refer to IIP 5).  These nodes are commonly refereed to as a Masternode. Only holders of the masternode asset will be permitted to vote using the ION wallet. You will be able to review and Vote on different proposals via the ION Blockchain (VIB). This would allow ION  masternode owners with access to the ION wallet the ability to vote for developments going forward in  the ionomy  ecosystem. The current IIP 1 implementation  excludes  third party hosted ION wallets from voting.

Smart Node Owner
The amount of Ionomy asset required to active a smart node varies from all the available ionomy assets used during activation of the ION Node in any staking ION wallet. These dynamic ION Nodes are commonly refereed to as a Invest-node.  Only holders of the Invester-nodes  will be permitted to process Premium Invester Tokens (PIT) on the secondary ION network using the ION staking wallets.

The Ionomy ecosystem is currently made up of eight types of proposed Ionomy collateral resources ranked from high to low order:

ION
Bitcoin
IONsx (sharenode)
Master ION Node

DarkMatter
Smart ION Node (Inactive till 2020 network)
Atom

Premium Investor Token

Show your ION community support to input into the ionomy platform design for 2020, add new masternode POS 4.0+ and competitive "mobile" game related requirements and/or helpful information to the new 2020 ION White Paper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51446862#msg51446862

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:29:19 PM

~

Working towards your next ban?

No one cares about your "proposals", no one ever will, just give up your spamming and go do something useful.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:44:29 PM

Actually it's just me  Grin Grin Grin

It just so happens that Ionomy think the same thing

You know, the more I read your posts, the more I’m utterly convinced that you have literally no idea what you’re talking about, and are simply clinging to a vision you’ve been sold by the ionomy leadership which you are now too stubborn to drop.

You’ve changed your goalposts so many times it’s almost sad at this point; here’s a few examples, in case you’ve forgotten.

Apparently x years of work were ‘starting to come to fruition’ even back in 2018...

I've been with the coin since ICO April 2016....... What attracted me to ION was the fact that right from Day 1 they've had a solid business plan which after 2 years work is starting to come to fruition

It's going to grow ..... lots of things happening.... years of work coming to fruition...a major platform upgrade just about to drop..... the platform just one element of a very compelling market proposition

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition.

2019 was also going to be good, apparently:

2019 is gonna be a good year Grin Grin Grin

There’s also always ‘more to come’ from the games...

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow.

The time for a postmortem is when 3 games are available all of different genres, then usage data can be reviewed alongside mapping out the advertising revenue.It's great that they've just updated Gravity with the latest patch squashing lots of bugs and integrating Facebook but this is just the start.

Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline

These games like other mobile titles don't just launch, they launch then evolve. When it comes to mobile games the launch is the start not the finish, development continues. From what has been launched and the tools they've developed specifically for game devs this is the start of something special that started as just an idea 3 years ago.

Let’s not forget that cake codes/bitmaker nonsense was meant to be a big thing, too:

Bitmaker is another part of the foundations that will see ION/Ionomy continue to grow.

And the games and pweeeerrrrrrr:gruuuudddddd were going to cause mad growth:

PWR-GRD + Games (Gravity/To the Moon/others) = Growth Growth Growth !!!!!!

Anyway, there’s always the mythical parabolic growth to look forward to:

Anyway, whilst your posting shit Ionomy keep edging closer and closer to parabolic growth.

TL;DR

I don’t think anyone should listen to what you say, as you clearly don’t have a clue.

On another note, I notice that the magical GameGrid still hasn’t launched, which is confusing because I thought Matlack was adamant that it would launch in January, and before the latest fork. I thought they were going to be better at hitting timelines this year?

Nice to see you trawling through my 1,215 posts spread over these past 4 years looking for quotes to discredit me, this shows a real commitment to the cause.   Smiley

These past 4 years when was that NOT your opinion?

Goalposts changing is such a simplistic definition. The vision is still the same. Strategy/Tactics/Resource have changed due to a) how the crypto market has evolved since 2016 and b) Having a better understanding of developer/end-user propositions.

The agile survive hence the reason why they are still going strong.... also helps to have a properly funded business Smiley

I suggest you save your FUD for the fork  Grin The shift to a transactional based blockchain should give you plenty of scope.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:45:47 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 03:32:21 PM by WildShark

~

Working towards your next ban?

No one cares about your "proposals", no one ever will, just give up your spamming and go do something useful.
I'm Just permoting the crypto community 2020 ION White Paper

The strong need for advance system requirements

with the value of ION increasing

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
altheshort

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 07:39:46 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Goalposts changing is such a simplistic definition. The vision is still the same. Strategy/Tactics/Resource have changed due to a) how the crypto market has evolved since 2016 and b) Having a better understanding of developer/end-user propositions.

The agile survive hence the reason why they are still going strong.... also helps to have a properly funded business Smiley

Would this be the same 'fully funded' Ionomy that at some point in 2018 asked some of it's community members to donate 0.5 BTC each to get Ion listed on an exchange? The truth is that you likely have no real idea of their financial situation because they don't talk about that stuff beyond vague 'we have enough money' noises occasionally.

I could understand the agility argument if it was backed up by any wider success in the past at all, but it's not. Going all the way back to it's inception with XPY.io, this team has so far delivered nothing that has appealed to an audience bigger than a small subsection of a subsection of the alt coin community, and has had to keep revising and redesigning it's core offering as it uncovers flaws and missteps in it's delivery. This is not the signature of a focused, agile team. This is the signature of a team who have to keep changing their goals and project aims because they consistently underestimate both the true scope of their work and the skills needed to deliver it to a standard that actually appeals to people.
korvas128

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:57:54 PM

Would this be the same 'fully funded' Ionomy that at some point in 2018 asked some of it's community members to donate 0.5 BTC each to get Ion listed on an exchange? The truth is that you likely have no real idea of their financial situation because they don't talk about that stuff beyond vague 'we have enough money' noises occasionally.

I could understand the agility argument if it was backed up by any wider success in the past at all, but it's not. Going all the way back to it's inception with XPY.io, this team has so far delivered nothing that has appealed to an audience bigger than a small subsection of a subsection of the alt coin community, and has had to keep revising and redesigning it's core offering as it uncovers flaws and missteps in it's delivery. This is not the signature of a focused, agile team. This is the signature of a team who have to keep changing their goals and project aims because they consistently underestimate both the true scope of their work and the skills needed to deliver it to a standard that actually appeals to people.

I can't properly remember but I think what you're referring to was in 2017, It was a Korean exchange that helped ION hit a high of $8
with a daily trading volume in the $millions. An un-forecasted opportunity that proved to be quite a lucrative one.

What you've described actually is the signature of a focused agile team. Ionomy is not perfect but who is when it comes to real-world implementation. Although I did make a perfect telephone call a few months ago  Grin it was perfect.

altheshort

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:02:09 PM

I can't properly remember but I think what you're referring to was in 2017, It was a Korean exchange that helped ION hit a high of $8
with a daily trading volume in the $millions. An un-forecasted opportunity that proved to be quite a lucrative one.

From what I understood from posts I've seen, it may have been a Korean exchange but it was closed down soon after the donations were taken. Besides, you're missing the point - I suspect deliberately - which was that it appears that they had to ask for money to fund that from their community. As I said before, you can't with any confidence say that you fully know the financial situation of the team as they never discuss it.

What you've described actually is the signature of a focused agile team. Ionomy is not perfect but who is when it comes to real-world implementation. Although I did make a perfect telephone call a few months ago  Grin it was perfect.

Right, so the fact that they've so far produced nothing in 4 years of work that's ever appealed to more than what, 50 or 60 people at the absolute peak is a sign of success in your eyes? And from this you conclude that they'll somehow now pull a magic rabbit out of their hat and start producing something that'll bring in 1 million users?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 07:14:02 PM

Right, so the fact that they've so far produced nothing in 4 years of work that's ever appealed to more than what, 50 or 60 people at the absolute peak is a sign of success in your eyes? And from this you conclude that they'll somehow now pull a magic rabbit out of their hat and start producing something that'll bring in 1 million users?

I think a picture of a cute rabbit would attract more eyeballs than any of their abysmal games or PNGs or the grid-something-or-other nonsense.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:24:08 PM

WildShark your ramblings are incoherent and make little sense.

Additionally if you want to be taken seriously why is your avatar in those images a pic of you naked in a jeep. KNOT professional and shows just how unstable you are in the head.
Mr. Legendary o0o0,THANK YOU for your constructive criticism. I will add this GOOD defect to the WIN design & ADVERTISEMENT  Smiley Mr. OnION is well known to be a nudist that had a problem with his mother trying to keeping a pair of shorts on him when he was kid  Cool

My Bitcon talk post 9863 identifies the lack of ION information defect in ION Community forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg53336116#msg53336116

HINT: The revised ION block reward schedule for 2020 thru 2025 & current ION coin NEWS  should majestically appear in ION Community forum to complete the system design for the 4.1.1 Ionomy Q3 2020 wallet product

Matlack's impossible accomplishment WITHOUT System Requirements for ION coin & ionomy 2020 platform

Matlack's ionomy ONLY 2020 MILESTONE/GOAL product for ION Community

UNANSWER Matlack's ionomy System Design 4.1.0

LACK of Quality Assurance for ION 4.1 wallet product delivery

The members of my Cyrpto, Ionomy & ION teams take me very serious when I recommend that the ION & Cyrpto communities can avoid the downfall of Ionomy 2020 vision by NOT USING/SWITCHING to the ionomy 4.1.0 Q1 2020 wallet product.

I can sum up the answer to the deflationary and CURB INFLATION IIP 6 design:
The Ionomy investors wisdom joke does NOT believe in need for deflationary ionomy wallet product  Roll Eyes

INFORM Mr. Matlack to only include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.1.1 design to change the block reward to 12 coins in the Q3 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet.  The current ION 4.0 has inflation controlled by the wallet and has the block reward schedule FROZEN for the next four years.

@everyone ION HARD FORK on Q3 2020 with Ionomy 4.1.1 wallet defect-free product

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:03:52 AM

here we go again.
korvas128

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:37:25 PM

From what I understood from posts I've seen, it may have been a Korean exchange but it was closed down soon after the donations were taken. Besides, you're missing the point - I suspect deliberately - which was that it appears that they had to ask for money to fund that from their community. As I said before, you can't with any confidence say that you fully know the financial situation of the team as they never discuss it.

You understood wrong, If you want to discuss please share your posts.

Concerning business longevity, I obviously can't say 100% if Ionomy is going to be around for the next 5 years but I believe they will be. If this is such a concern why didn't you flag it in 2017,2018 or 2019? why 2020?

Believe what you want. If your still around let's have a recap Jan 2021

For me, Ionomy has been a very profitable venture and still will be, it's why I still post. You'll know when I think times have changed as I'll stop responding to bullshit posts.  Grin   

korvas128

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:30:27 PM

The WIN project is a major player in supporting the ION coin from Wild's Depot members and the Ionomy community. This project has been kept secret according to the LAWS set-forth by the ionomy management team.  If you take a glance at this ION announcement thread, starting since the 1st of April the project has started to ADVERTISE the WIN concept and has drawn a lot of ATTENTION to the 2019 thru 2025 ION vision. The WIN project has accomplished a Test of Concept experiment using the IONsx and Atom assets. The research and development team has also produced a System Test report uncovering the horrors found in the 2019 Ionomy ecosystem. Just recently, the Wild's Depot members have identified 35 defects in the IIP 6 design and implementation of the next ION 2020 wallet product.

THANK YOU all of my Ionomy TEAM in the CRYPTO COMMUNITY  Smiley
1 February 2020

Project WIN Goals
Crypto Community Effort (Q4 2019)

community design/patch to increase block reward for 2020 wallets
 Smiley ionomy V3 platform
 Smiley MNP business
 Grin ION & Ionomy businesses

SMART NODES in 2021 ION network
 Cry Ionomy 2020 Electron App interface to 4.1.1 wallet
 Roll Eyes alt coin community

NEW secure network protocol
 Smiley 2019 Ionomy with Atomic Token Protocol
 Cool 2022 Ionomy platform
 Huh Crypto/Bitcoin community

Wild ION Network ownership
 Cool Ionomy 2019 with DarkMatter & Atoms
 Cool Ionomy 2020 with Ionomy collateral resources
 Smiley Ionomy 2022 with multiple Ionomy assets on blockchain

2020 Ionomy white paper

Smiley Gathering ION system requirements for 2020 advanced wallet & network
 Lips sealed In hands of Ionomy leaders & management with DEPRESSING economical model

Here's a look at the changing project milestones that keep getting deleted with very nice possible rewards for Q1 2020 for NEW ION Masternode & Sharenode investors. I can not understand why the ionomy cult would appreciate the growth with more of the crypto community purchasing ION and IONsx. What is wrong with 12 block reward split 3 ways  randomly to ION members every minute Roll Eyes

IONomy GOAL - WiN 2019-2022 Milestones
December 2019 In-Progress Status

Create 2020 ION White Paper and register Ionomy collateral resources by end of Q1 2020 using Plan 8

Mr. Matlack TRANSFER 9 Smart ION Nodes (4.5K Atoms or 250K IONs) to Wild's Depot for BOUNTY reward (WiN concept, System Testing and 2020 ION White Paper)

WILD Innovative ION Network ownership in IONomy 2019 with (8 + 4 + Txid) 12 IONs Block reward (current ION Masternode owners get 8 coins) Txid fees being burnt

DEFECTIVE- FREE ION "NEWTRON" 4.1.0 wallet DASH rebase & "Hot Fix" design patch in Q3 2020 with 6 months system testing on ION NETWORK

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets with (4 + 4 + 4) 12 Block Reward in IONomy 2021

(6 + 6 + 6) 18 IONs Block Reward for IONomy 2022 with Smart ION Nodes using multiple Ionomy collateral assets

No News (Q1 thru Q4 approach) is good news about ION coin schedule and events on ION Community Forum for future ION wallets

IONsx is the next Ionomy collateral resource (native token)  to be added to the ION Blockchain

Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer DEFLATIONARY IIP 6 (POTx ION network) a status of NOT LEGAL or WANTED by the ION community & general public

VOTE from Ionomy community on ION improvement proposals 7 thru 14 & 66 for public acceptance/comment of IIP

Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy market (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the Ionomy Leadership court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

IONomy 2020 Proposals
(Q4 2019 Official ION Status)

**IIP 1** Scopes out the purpose and guidelines for IIPs. The eventual goal is to incorporate this structure onto the blockchain. i.e. you will be able to review and vote on different IIPs V.I.B (Voting via ION Blockchain). Status is Implementation I.D.K (I Don't Know) The ION, Ionomy, and general public communities has APPROVED this proposal last year.

**IIP 2** Introduces secondary tokens onto the blockchain. This is happening now with the introduction of IONsx, Atom and XDM Ionomy tokens with IIPs 66, 7, 8 and 10. (current status: REJECTED - NOT in accordance with IIP 1 standards)

**IIP 3** Revised block reward schedule. (FREEZE ORDER - 5 year stagnate design implemented under ION Core Team's emergency process in current 2019 version 4.0 ION wallet)

**IIP 4** Timelock-based block reward structure. Status is I.D.K.  The ION, Ionomy, and general public communities has APPROVED this proposal last year.

**IIP 5** Halve masternode collateral requirement. Status is I.D.K The WIN design covers this proposal with introduction of IONsx asset containing 10,000 coins (refer to IIP 10)

** IIP 6** Deflationary-Proof-of-Transaction-POTx Currently being voted on by selective portion of current ION masternode owners. ionomy is deploying design with ION "ELECTRON" wallet scheduled for Q1 2020. Ionomy community have pending status of "Not Legal or Acceptable" to encourage a "Bait & Swap" product scam to Ionomy investors. Waiting on ION Core team to publish the revised block reward schedule in ION Community forum.

**IIP 66 WildOnION-Node-Responsibility ** Ionomy 2020 Ecosystem White Paper (Draft stage by System Engineers Dr. Onion & lack of Mr. Matlack) Implement secondary network control & limits. Currently Ionomy ecosystem white paper in Draft status available to public with 2K+ views.

**]IIP 7** Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins (WiN concept in Public consensus stage Sponsored by ION Founders team.). The ION Founders team is defined as you and Wild's Depot research and development members. Multiple personalities in one body is not a team. Wild's Depot R & D team has provided a community wallet patch design (Hot Fix 4.0.1) to increase block reward to 12 coins for 2019 ION wallet.

**IIP 8** Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain ION 2020 White Paper (Authored by Wild's Depot & ION Core team). Plan 8 is being used to encourage Ionomy to register ION & IONsx resource and be first Native token on blockchain. Wild's Depot is collecting system requirements for 2020 ION wallet & Ionomy platform.

**IIP 9** Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem Currently in the hands of ionomy LTD Leadership/Management with ionomy updated 2020 roadmap. ionomy team introduces advanced Ionomy ATP Explorer with better token management & control. Lightning is the technology developed to make all blockchain transactions move along faster. ionomy now maintains a lightning channel and is testing integration with the 2020 ionomy platform for faster withdrawals at lower cost.

**IIP 10** Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with advance ION Network) Currently winning public acceptance with successful Test of Concept using IONsx and Atom Ionomy collateral resources.

**IIP 11** Display-ION-Price-on-Ionomy-Business-Website (Authored by ionomy GM Richard Nelson)

**IIP 12** Implement-DarkMatter-XDM-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Authored by Mr. Matlack and ION Community) status of currently slowly being deployed to community with Golden hour pricing implementation successful at ionomy Trade market.

**IIP 13** Implement-GAMEGRID-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack and ionomy GM Richard Nelson) Enterprise level crypto integration for existing games with a robust API and tournaments that can be deployed with just a few clicks. Currently available in a BETA product.

**IIP 14** Implement-GameDock-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack)

Note: Status and funding provided by IIP Editor Dr. Onion of Wild's Depot  Cool
This information has NOT been reviewed or commented on by the ionomy representative in the R & D team

Here is the BEST I can do with the FUNDING and OUTSOURCES available to me

Project WIN Donation wallets
Atoms: available in ION "Electron 2020 APP" (buy/sell Atoms currently on ionomy Trade market)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-atoms

IONs: Ionomy LTD wallet: iUnTbj9qMHLyBkdX9GuaKpgVJB8cdar7iN
IONSX Sharenode wallet:  available in 2020 IONomy for small ION investor wallet
BTC: Coinbase wallet: 3PJbrdSD9Xx2S9HnZjfkkoKSsd4qKUeKHv
MNP: Ionomy LTD wallet: MBMtwJPdfahCFU2PjNvYRNTZFGoLNMtMSi

@ionomy, Has the WiN concept overwhelmed the ION investor and Ionomy community Huh NOT Matlack's BLITZ 2020 Campaign  Lips sealed Please DONATE and SUPPORT WIN concept to insure Ionomy community has STRONG HEALTHY ION Network in the future.

Mr. Onion wants ION "WHALE" bounty so he can TRADE HALF of it to Atoms
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-atoms

Wink BUY Ionomy Collateral resources as SMART 2019 crypto investment

Grin Grin Grin

The fork will implement ION Improvement Proposal 6 (IIP 6), reducing the block reward and changing its distribution. By reducing the block reward to 0.5 ION/block, inflation is nearly eliminated. Network rewards for staking and operating masternodes will be smaller, but these operations will soon be the only ways new ION is added to circulation. As ION becomes increasingly scarce, it also becomes a more compelling store of value.

Get ready for ION 4.0 testnet

The new ION is just around the corner! The team plans to invite the community to the testnet in advance of the fork to practice setting up the new wallets and masternodes. Stay tuned!

How many bans are you on now? 2 or 3 

altheshort

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:09:50 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 09:20:17 AM by altheshort

Concerning business longevity, I obviously can't say 100% if Ionomy is going to be around for the next 5 years but I believe they will be. If this is such a concern why didn't you flag it in 2017,2018 or 2019? why 2020?

No, I didn’t understand wrong. That’s exactly what happened:

If you can’t work out why it might potentially be more of a concern now than when they had all their fresh ICO funds in 2017 and they’ve still yet to produce anything successful, I don’t know what to say.

Also, if you could avoid wall quoting Wild’s crazy bull crap that’d be great.

By the way, what happened to this:

korvas128

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 11:02:54 AM

If you can’t work out why it might potentially be more of a concern now than when they had all their fresh ICO funds in 2017 and they’ve still yet to produce anything successful, I don’t know what to say.

Wow you really are on a witchhunt

Yes, it was Trebit an opportunity to get listed on a big Korean exchange. Ionomy asked for a contribution. I like PC miner donated 0.5 BTC to help make this happen. It's a shame Trebit went bankrupt as it helped ION get to a price of $8 with $millions traded daily. Even though they shut down I made more than I donated plus I helped the community as everyone was able to reap the rewards. Grin Win/Win for all and also ancient history

Also, if you could avoid wall quoting Wild’s crazy bull crap that’d be great.
Sorry,I will

By the way, what happened to this:

Yep got delayed a couple of weeks, during the DASH rebase a couple of opportunities were identified to enhance the code which pushed the release of GameGrid out a little

Check this out https://news.ionomy.com/ionosphere-1-31/ or listen to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ionomics-community-podcast/id1465142627#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2Fmpomy.com%2Fionomypod%2F%3Fp%3D53

- Revolutionary POW/POS hybrid consensus
- Enhanced security
- Deflationary factors
- Token mining

This is just the start. Literally years of learning/experience/work coming to fruition  Grin

altheshort

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 11:40:51 AM

Yes, it was Trebit an opportunity to get listed on a big Korean exchange. Ionomy asked for a contribution. I like PC miner donated 0.5 BTC to help make this happen. It's a shame Trebit went bankrupt as it helped ION get to a price of $8 with $millions traded daily. Even though they shut down I made more than I donated plus I helped the community as everyone was able to reap the rewards. Grin Win/Win for all and also ancient history

You have an extremely low bar for a witch hunt. I’m simply using evidence to present questions about something that actually happened. It’s funny how you suddenly remember it now despite telling me I had entirely misunderstood in your reply before, isn’t it?

You’re clearly not interested in addressing the actual points here though, so there’s no point in continuing this discussion - anyone can clearly see that you’re avoiding the underlying issues I’ve raised because they’re awkward for you and don’t present ready opportunities for you to whitewash everything with your all time high rubbish.

korvas128

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:31:03 PM

You have an extremely low bar for a witch hunt. I’m simply using evidence to present questions about something that actually happened. It’s funny how you suddenly remember it now despite telling me I had entirely misunderstood in your reply before, isn’t it?

You’re clearly not interested in addressing the actual points here though, so there’s no point in continuing this discussion - anyone can clearly see that you’re avoiding the underlying issues I’ve raised because they’re awkward for you and don’t present ready opportunities for you to whitewash everything with your all time high rubbish.

Maybe 4 years isn't long enough to call this a witchhunt

What I said was

You then posted the conversation you lifted from discord confirming I was right. I suggest next time you post the evidence at the same time as your observations, that will facilitate a more efficient discussion.

BTW. I know exactly the point your making and it's a lame one. 

WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 02:55:22 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 04:09:45 PM by WildShark

Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy Exchange (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

altheshort

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 05:36:59 PM

What I said was

You then posted the conversation you lifted from discord confirming I was right. I suggest next time you post the evidence at the same time as your observations, that will facilitate a more efficient discussion.

No.

What you actually said after that was:

Look, I understand that the way this played out in reality doesn’t fit the shiny happy everybody clapping hands and making millions of $s narrative that you want to spin this with, but the reality is:

- Ionomy asked for donations
- Ionomy took donations
- Ionomy sent donations to Korean exchange
- Exchange went bust, taking the donations with them
- Some of those who donated weren’t happy

You’re mistaking raising valid points, based on facts and observations of Ionomy over 3+ years, as being a ‘witch hunt’. I don’t expect you to understand this, but there is a difference.
korvas128

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 08:09:47 PM

What I said was

No.

What you actually said after that was:

Look, I understand that the way this played out in reality doesn’t fit the shiny happy everybody clapping hands and making millions of $s narrative that you want to spin this with, but the reality is:

- Ionomy asked for donations
- Ionomy took donations
- Ionomy sent donations to Korean exchange
- Exchange went bust, taking the donations with them
- Some of those who donated weren’t happy

You’re mistaking raising valid points, based on facts and observations of Ionomy over 3+ years, as being a ‘witch hunt’. I don’t expect you to understand this, but there is a difference.

This is fun  Grin Grin Grin

What you see is your very first post that sets a trend. It's been almost 4 years now of this passive-aggressive FUD rubbish, aren't you bored yet.

Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: