Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78119 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:25:27 AM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?

A sudden drop is possible.  it may go back to $400. A factor involve is that halving hasn't started yet and so this sudden move upward is just a pump to serve as source of funds.
The stable price may just be at 450 - 500 after halving, this is just what my speculation is and sure this possible.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:33:06 AM

Let's see if the price bounces around between 440 and 450...hopefully we can get to 450 and hold steady  Smiley

it is almost reached the 450 mark. (448$ no) and it is still going high constantly. so I hope that time the price of bitcoin will touch 480 to 500.. this is best time to buy bitcoin and store them. don't miss this chance.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:42:20 AM

Let's see if the price bounces around between 440 and 450...hopefully we can get to 450 and hold steady  Smiley

it is almost reached the 450 mark. (448$ no) and it is still going high constantly. so I hope that time the price of bitcoin will touch 480 to 500.. this is best time to buy bitcoin and store them. don't miss this chance.

I'm guessing in about a week or two, pretty sure the price would go stable at $450 or even more at that time. We only need to wait and hope all the best.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:51:39 AM

I'm guessing in about a week or two, pretty sure the price would go stable at $450 or even more at that time. We only need to wait and hope all the best.

bitcoin is already it's best price. 450 didn't reached before in past 2 years. it is the highest rank of bitcoin in this year so we should happy about the exist price. if the price stop at that mark and don't go down it will be also good for bitcoin. but I think the price will go up more and more.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:57:26 AM

rising until it peaks at the halving and then will drop a little but never to reach these prices again....... Grin

I think it can reach these prices to be honest and I also think its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna be a lot bigger in my opinion.
The halving can really make it happen and I think it will stay rising till the halving also and than maybe be stabler.

I am sure we will have a new stable price after halving . after previously we always stable at $400-425. I hope that after halving have a new stable prices in the range 600-700.

Exactly if the price increase continues, we can expect a quoted price of around $600-$700 even if the price won't increase much on halving. Also this price might be stable for a long time.

Yeah as i heard by many speculators the price were playing @ 700-1k$ as they predict but let see what will happen in future as i can feel the halving price rising daily and thats very good news to us because it is very profitable more now to gain bitcoin even indulge newbies in faucet sites can be profitable now becaus price is big.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:01:15 AM

rising until it peaks at the halving and then will drop a little but never to reach these prices again....... Grin

I think it can reach these prices to be honest and I also think its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna be a lot bigger in my opinion.
The halving can really make it happen and I think it will stay rising till the halving also and than maybe be stabler.

I am sure we will have a new stable price after halving . after previously we always stable at $400-425. I hope that after halving have a new stable prices in the range 600-700.

Exactly if the price increase continues, we can expect a quoted price of around $600-$700 even if the price won't increase much on halving. Also this price might be stable for a long time.

Yeah as i heard by many speculators the price were playing @ 700-1k$ as they predict but let see what will happen in future as i can feel the halving price rising daily and thats very good news to us because it is very profitable more now to gain bitcoin even indulge newbies in faucet sites can be profitable now becaus price is big.

Try to find multiple ways to earn bitcoin, I think you can earn good amount of money from signature campaign payouts too, as price is going higher, you can earn a descent amount from it.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:07:03 AM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
Going by bitcoin prices historical record, I can assume that bitcoin price will fall again just within few days.When price start rising,people start selling in a fear that if they dont sell now,they might not get same price again
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:28:24 PM

Going by bitcoin prices historical record, I can assume that bitcoin price will fall again just within few days.When price start rising,people start selling in a fear that if they dont sell now,they might not get same price again

Well, that's true, we might still see a price drop this coming days, We all have the mind set that we can't wait longer, if we see a chance to profit we will jump into it...
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:33:07 PM

bitcoin has already shown that it is ready for the rise and have been slowly but surely going up every day. and the volume is great which shows there is a lot of activity going around.

all these good news will also help it grow too. like the news about steam accepting bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:10:57 PM

bitcoin by nextweek will be "im back at 450"  and on the fisrt week of may we will be climbing at 460, the upward trend of bitcoin is so strong.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:31:54 PM

bitcoin by nextweek will be "im back at 450"  and on the fisrt week of may we will be climbing at 460, the upward trend of bitcoin is so strong.
yeah, it was really stable for a while and to be honest i believe that right now the only way possible is up because i think that people will buy a lot of bitcoins because of the upcoming price increase

the block reward halving will surely push the price significantly up thus allowing us to make some good profit in the near future, all in all i believe that the price will rise non stop

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:49:52 PM

So much stories about raising something must go wrong eventually. Or at least we can see dump to 400$.
I will sell at 450 and buy again at 400.. Tongue
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:00:43 PM

So much stories about raising something must go wrong eventually. Or at least we can see dump to 400$.
I will sell at 450 and buy again at 400.. Tongue
No mate I think price won't drop, we can see good increase in price all are result of halving,  I strongly believe there is no fall in price, so my opinion is no buy or no sell, just hold it patiently.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:57:39 PM

bitcoin is already it's best price. 450 didn't reached before in past 2 years. it is the highest rank of bitcoin in this year so we should happy about the exist price. if the price stop at that mark and don't go down it will be also good for bitcoin. but I think the price will go up more and more.

I think similar growth reactions will happen.

I see it like this.. pre halving hype > halving event > then a pause in the market > then people seeing it in a flat line or slow bullish line.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:50:32 AM

bitcoin is hard to predict, as many times many people think it will rise, and it doesn't, then a lot of people think it will stay stable and it suddenly rises.

And then it can also suddenly drop.

All we know is that bitcoin will either fail or rise over the course of many years, because it's designed to have limited amounts and the rate at which it is produced reduces every 4 years. So as long as bitcoin remains used and gains new users at a steady rate it will increase in price in the long term.

As long as you can save up your money for a few years, investing in bitcoin is a good idea, because the odds of getting much more value from bitcoin are on your favor. Bitcoin almost always defeats any other asset class or currency in terms of yield.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:07:19 AM

It is difficult to predict, but i think it will rise due to the halving which will happen soon, and usually bitcoin price is up when near the end of the year
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:01:35 AM

Much of the halving effect is already priced in, besides, Bitcoin scalability problems are making it inoperable. After halving we will see crash of gigantic proportions, probably to 100-150 USD range.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:15:50 AM

I am thinking to sell some bitcoin to other digital source. like paypal or skirl. and may be altcoin. I think this is the right time to do a trade as bitcoin price is in the higher mark..
My mind saying just sell your bitcoin. and my heart saying don't sell and wait for more price increase.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:23:45 AM

We only can possibly watch what is happening, only if you are not a whale with thousands of bitcoins..BUt if hundred members are talking about price rise, whales will do it that for them..This is logical. I don't know why people expecting historical records?

You can rent this space
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:58:38 AM

Bitcoin is continuously rising at a moment and it will reach to a more higher level as we will get more closer to halving, but we don't know how long it will keep on rising.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: