Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78119 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:47:01 AM

Time for a much needed correction. The price has been going up for almost a month now and this plummet back to the mid $500 levels ain't that bad at all. I like to view it as an opportunity to buy. Even if the price goes back down to $500 or even lower, that would just mean more chances to accumulate at a lower price.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:50:25 AM

Time for a much needed correction. The price has been going up for almost a month now and this plummet back to the mid $500 levels ain't that bad at all. I like to view it as an opportunity to buy. Even if the price goes back down to $500 or even lower, that would just mean more chances to accumulate at a lower price.

like andreas m. antonopoulos says : Growing pains are part of growing
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/743765903997710336

i think the blood of bitcoin price are part of growing too.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:42:47 AM

like andreas m. antonopoulos says : Growing pains are part of growing
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/743765903997710336

i think the blood of bitcoin price are part of growing too.
We know that this is some kind of a manipulated market, the whales dictates the price, so if they like to do it they can do it anytime. However, I still believe that the demand of the public will also help the price to go up again, and due to the big demand the supply will be short which would effect the price to substantially go up.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:06:53 AM

We know that this is some kind of a manipulated market, the whales dictates the price, so if they like to do it they can do it anytime. However, I still believe that the demand of the public will also help the price to go up again, and due to the big demand the supply will be short which would effect the price to substantially go up.

Demand of the public is really nothing compare to the big whales around. There are lots of big whales owning lots of coins that can shake the price. Regardless of whatever big news in bitcoin like halving, still they are the one who can control the price.

So say hi to those poster here that the recent price rise is due to halving. Look now with just a control of manipulators, price really decrease much. Smiley
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:36:05 AM

Bitcoin had a good rising but it just tanked so i mean it isnt continuous but it was a fun ride all the way up to $750 and was a great time to sell. The best time to sell in my opinion it had been hard though.

The continuous rise has yet to come but i really hope that it does soon
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:44:31 AM

bitcoin continuous rising? Sure bitcoin will be still rising then be best at world. Cause bitcoin it's better more than bank. Bitcoin running on world then people can do it so easy, fast. And now much recognition at world. people using without worries and things this are will be best ever. 
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

bitcoin continuous rising? Sure bitcoin will be still rising then be best at world. Cause bitcoin it's better more than bank. Bitcoin running on world then people can do it so easy, fast. And now much recognition at world. people using without worries and things this are will be best ever. 
For me bitcoin is not better than bank, not all people know about bitcoin they do not even know the bemefits of bitcoin, however bank is always open for those who want to invest or to save their money.
In terms of bitcoin there are always a risk because it is an investment. As of now value of bitcoin is continuous rising because of the incoming halving it will be profitable to us as bitcoin holder
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:26:18 PM

For me bitcoin is not better than bank, not all people know about bitcoin they do not even know the bemefits of bitcoin, however bank is always open for those who want to invest or to save their money.
In terms of bitcoin there are always a risk because it is an investment. As of now value of bitcoin is continuous rising because of the incoming halving it will be profitable to us as bitcoin holder
Because bank has been introduce to all people worldwide that's why they know it. Do you think if bitcoin is well known as bank too it won't surpass the usage of bank? I am sure that it will, and more people will shift in using bitcoin because it is more secure and fast.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:33:04 PM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
You are right on your second opinion.bitcoin will have a sudden dropped just like whats happening right now.
It seems a lot of.bitcoin holders cant take much longer about the decrease in bitcoin price,,and the outcome is panic selling.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:34:17 PM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
You are right on your second opinion.bitcoin will have a sudden dropped just like whats happening right now.
It seems a lot of.bitcoin holders cant take much longer about the decrease in bitcoin price,,and the outcome is panic selling.

I am not surprised about the big drop. I expected it to happen for some time, it finally happened. The price needs some correction.
fransbauer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:36:26 PM

Hi Guys, I lost almost 1800 coins due to theft by Patrick Strateman. (Formerly known as CEO at Intersango)
Anybody knows where he works?
His mother lives in the San Francisco Bay area. Carole J Strateman.
I probably paid for her apartment.
Anybody with a solution can count on big reward.
I have all the proof.
So, I am looking for a nerd I guess.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

bitcoin goes back to it previous price . what a sadlife i am expecting that the price will go higher but it's not  Grin Grin anyway it is still okay because i have converted my btc to fiat just to avoid a lost  Grin Grin
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:15:12 PM

bitcoin goes back to it previous price . what a sadlife i am expecting that the price will go higher but it's not  Grin Grin anyway it is still okay because i have converted my btc to fiat just to avoid a lost  Grin Grin
Have patience, price will start moving up very soon, as still we have time for halving, so we can expect price rise as we get more closer to halving.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:47:23 PM

Because bank has been introduce to all people worldwide that's why they know it. Do you think if bitcoin is well known as bank too it won't surpass the usage of bank? I am sure that it will, and more people will shift in using bitcoin because it is more secure and fast.

You are too much. You think you all banks can do, can be done in bitcoin? Is bitcoin can be done on physical transaction? Can be done without internet? Too much expectation can lead to to much a dreamer.

Indeed, this is out of the topic.

Have patience, price will start moving up very soon, as still we have time for halving, so we can expect price rise as we get more closer to halving.

You must not wait for halving. But instead wait for big whales to start again the price rally and be sure to able to ride on it. Look like correction price s around $550. That's good. Look like all hopes back months ago that around $500 must be the bottom is now on the making.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:06:16 PM

Well, I also hope bitcoin prices immediately rose. to be honest, the current price of bitcoin makes me panic want to sell bitcoin I have, but I believe in the potential of bitcoin. because maybe it'll go fast again
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

Well, I also hope bitcoin prices immediately rose. to be honest, the current price of bitcoin makes me panic want to sell bitcoin I have, but I believe in the potential of bitcoin. because maybe it'll go fast again

Don't sell right now and if you do then it will surely affect your profits, as you have waited so long to see higher price of bitcoin and now its just a matter of few days.
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:11:17 PM

I'd advise to hold right now,it's not a time for selling

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:27:58 PM

If you want play safe, i think it's better to sell all your bitcoins now, same like i do. Because i think the price of bitcoin will have a huge down and i don't know is the bitcoin's price will incrrease again or not.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:30:51 PM

If you want play safe, i think it's better to sell all your bitcoins now, same like i do. Because i think the price of bitcoin will have a huge down and i don't know is the bitcoin's price will incrrease again or not.

Still can afford to wait till the halving as everyone is hoping to see higher price at that time, so selling now is not profitable, holding is a good choice.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:34:10 PM

It won't fluctuate the price that low as the hype on halving is still there, better to wait for the approaching and see the good result of your decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: