Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78119 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:07:36 AM

I think bitcoin in whole will continue on this upwards trend, but there will probably be drops during this year. I think that Bitcoin will reach around 850 but it will stabilise at around 750.

You are right that bitcoin will reach to $850 and maybe it come to $750 , But I am not seeing that its price will come back below to $650, now a good time for bitcoin has been started and thus the price will be better with each passing day and one day it will be an established currency of the world.

The bitcoin price shall trade around $660 in the next few weeks, then it will rise to $700 and trade around there.
the price has started rising and i hope that within next month it reach $700 and by the year end we can expect a good price rise around $900 to $1000.
Just keep calm guys as of today the price of bitcoin is quietly stable but we are hoping and wishing that the price will rich $1000 and above before this year was end because we like to have big profit in our investment even without investment is the earning in every method we have in getting bitcoin.
Well it's good that bitcoin remain stable for awhile so people can be confident to give services and offer rate that they know won't make them lose a money.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:41:41 AM

I think bitcoin in whole will continue on this upwards trend, but there will probably be drops during this year. I think that Bitcoin will reach around 850 but it will stabilise at around 750.

You are right that bitcoin will reach to $850 and maybe it come to $750 , But I am not seeing that its price will come back below to $650, now a good time for bitcoin has been started and thus the price will be better with each passing day and one day it will be an established currency of the world.

The bitcoin price shall trade around $660 in the next few weeks, then it will rise to $700 and trade around there.
the price has started rising and i hope that within next month it reach $700 and by the year end we can expect a good price rise around $900 to $1000.
Just keep calm guys as of today the price of bitcoin is quietly stable but we are hoping and wishing that the price will rich $1000 and above before this year was end because we like to have big profit in our investment even without investment is the earning in every method we have in getting bitcoin.
Well it's good that bitcoin remain stable for awhile so people can be confident to give services and offer rate that they know won't make them lose a money.
well for me i dont like the stability because it means that the price of the bitcoin does not allow me to make any money out of trading it on exchanges

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:43:48 AM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin for this year but most of us here want the price to go up more,but I don't know how it will happen we just wait and see what is going to happen soon I'll hold my coin now .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:20:38 AM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin for this year but most of us here want the price to go up more,but I don't know how it will happen we just wait and see what is going to happen soon I'll hold my coin now .
We have a huge expectation of bitcoin this year because the halving has happen this year. Many have invested before that halving and that volume of investors are longing for the price to rise, and I know it will rise accordingly but we need time to see that happen.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:29:39 AM

We have a huge expectation of bitcoin this year because the halving has happen this year. Many have invested before that halving and that volume of investors are longing for the price to rise, and I know it will rise accordingly but we need time to see that happen.
a lot of people expect that the price is going to be booming in the near future, i think that they might be right about it because the price is most probably going to grow pretty soon as people will buy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:33:55 AM

I wish these expectation & anticipation about rising in this year come true because many miners\investors turn out to the new hot profitable coins at the moments eth & etc

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:45:03 AM

I wish these expectation & anticipation about rising in this year come true because many miners\investors turn out to the new hot profitable coins at the moments eth & etc

There will be no expected skyrocket price increase of bitcoins this year. Usually increase that is substantial happen only once a year and its either 100% or 50% increase to bitcoin price.

It is possible that the price will happen next year and ni more for this year. So its wise also to engage not only in bitcoin if you are trading.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:45:45 PM

There will be no expected skyrocket price increase of bitcoins this year. Usually increase that is substantial happen only once a year and its either 100% or 50% increase to bitcoin price.

It is possible that the price will happen next year and ni more for this year. So its wise also to engage not only in bitcoin if you are trading.
no i am not agree with you. you can see that the price of bitcoin is stable for such a long time and not falling down even after halving as most of the people were expected that the price of bitcoin will decrease too much after halving but the expectation are totally opposite. and the price first increase a little and then become stable. now the stability of bitcoin rate is the indicator of the price increase of bitcoin so i think the price of bitcoin will increase too much at the end of this year and hope that it will easily cross the 1000USD level.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:54:46 PM

well for me i dont like the stability because it means that the price of the bitcoin does not allow me to make any money out of trading it on exchanges

I think you can earn even in this time when the price of bitcoin is at stability, because the stability does not mean that its price will be pure fixed, but the smaller amount of fluctuations are still there, you can still earn a better amount with the fluctuations in there, there are a lot of people who like stability in the price of bitcoin, because they like the technology of bitcoin and want to invest all of their money in there and a number of people are running their businesses with bitcoin and they also want the stability.
potatopower

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

stability is never a bad thing in my opinion it only attracts more and more people to bitcoins who want to invest for long term

though fluctuations are not bad too because it attracts the people who want to make bitcoins out of trading it with fiat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

no i am not agree with you. you can see that the price of bitcoin is stable for such a long time and not falling down even after halving as most of the people were expected that the price of bitcoin will decrease too much after halving but the expectation are totally opposite. and the price first increase a little and then become stable. now the stability of bitcoin rate is the indicator of the price increase of bitcoin so i think the price of bitcoin will increase too much at the end of this year and hope that it will easily cross the 1000USD level.
i agree with you bitcoin is recently stable and i think that bitcoin will be increase its price too much faster in coming months and i hope at the end of this year bitcoin will be cross its price to $1000+ .
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:16:11 PM

i agree with you bitcoin is recently stable and i think that bitcoin will be increase its price too much faster in coming months and i hope at the end of this year bitcoin will be cross its price to $1000+ .

It's not stable but rather slow price movement. And yes it's realistic to think that price will increase after this slow price movement. Let's just wait for the whales movement and be ready for whatever pump they will bring.

Also it's realistic to think that we can reached $1000 at the end of the year if whales will start some pumping scene.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:06:00 PM

I am not gonna be the first here who say that we all expect more from bitcoin. Today it costs 670 dollars and it is pretty much. When I just joined all this commenting for some campign in may it costedonly 400 and something above, I alredy do not remember exactly. in my situation bitcoin cost a lot even now and i am gonna be ok if the price will stabilized.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:41:37 AM

I am not gonna be the first here who say that we all expect more from bitcoin. Today it costs 670 dollars and it is pretty much. When I just joined all this commenting for some campign in may it costedonly 400 and something above, I alredy do not remember exactly. in my situation bitcoin cost a lot even now and i am gonna be ok if the price will stabilized.

I remember bitcoin worthing 200 dollars and reached 300 dollars last year, nowadays bitcoin is worthing already twice those value, and the future has another halving coming to make and keep price going up. Besides that for sure merchants can make the price change and they accept bitcoin.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:55:49 AM

For now, the price of bitcoin is not continuous rising anymore because the hype of halving is done and the price of bitcoin is stable right now. Maybe it will increase a bit slowly.
Haruderty

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:22:17 AM

For now, the price of bitcoin is not continuous rising anymore because the hype of halving is done and the price of bitcoin is stable right now. Maybe it will increase a bit slowly.

I think the main reason is that people are concentrated in the trading of the Ethereum, the volume is very high.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:28:22 AM

if we take a over view on the previous 5 months records. we can see that bitcoin is continuously rising. although some people were doubted that after halving or just before halving the price of bitcoin will dropped to a very low lever. because most of the people will start selling their bitcoin at the same time which will create panic in the market causing the market to flow toward down ward. people will lose their confident and will sell their bitcoin even with low rate. but we can see that nothing of such thing happened, people did not sell their bitcoin and still holding it for the price increase, and that is the reason that bitcoin is so stable trading in between 650$ and 680$. on other side people are taking interest in bitcoin and continuously investing their money in bitcoin. which is increasing the demand of the of bitcoin and so it is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and may be cross the all time high level in next some months.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:44:28 AM

The price will definitely go up further in the near future. Most of the bitcoin investors won't sell their bitcoins at a price of 650-700$. It is just more attractive to hold them.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:55:45 AM

I think the main reason is that people are concentrated in the trading of the Ethereum, the volume is very high.

Ethereum volumes are indeed very impressive, but it's not the main reason for the market of Bitcoin to be this calm. After the block halving has taken place there is not much for people to focus on at this point. We just need a large buyer to get the market moving again. Bitcoin is full of surpises. Today it might look like the market is not moving, while the next day the price rockets up or gets smashed down heavily. Patience is important here.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:25:00 AM

After the halving price of bitcoin is almost stable but it will definitely increase in coming months, people are holding their bitcoins , they know the price will increase in future. Price of bitcoin will increase in the mid of September.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: