Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking about Escrow  (Read 587 times)
shalyar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:40:56 PM

Hello
After a lot of research in Reddit about Escrow Services, Still dont trust the .onion escrow Services, but the bitcointalk escrow services seems to be legit as they have a lot of good reviews
The QUESTION is, are they accept illegal business transactions or not?
if yes, I will start
or Give me a clearnet/talk member escrow service which accept illegal transactions or AT LEAST DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE DETAIL OF THE BUISNESS
your help is highly appreciated
Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:48:40 PM

I think this depends on the provider of escrow and I think if anyone is receiving illegal transactions which you mean, maybe escrow provider will contact you for surreptitious sounds. Due to the impact of illegal stuff you mean extremely dangerous to themselves and also people who do these illegal transactions. I think if anyone is doing illegal business transactions then the person is not a public place ask this
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:54:08 PM

You can ask to all escrow in this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
I think it depends on the illegal transactions such as what to do maybe they can do that, and it too depends of the escrow.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:59:02 PM

You can ask to all escrow in this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
I think it depends on the illegal transactions such as what to do maybe they can do that, and it too depends of the escrow.
absolutely right, to perform illegal transactions are usually the escrow transaction first look will be done, If the transaction is considered extremely dangerous to the detriment of the people involved from such transactions, escrow can not help you. Can you provide information on illegal transactions will you do..? , so that if there is an escrow that happened to see a thread you can contact you shortly (if agreed)
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:01:24 PM

Hello
After a lot of research in Reddit about Escrow Services, Still dont trust the .onion escrow Services, but the bitcointalk escrow services seems to be legit as they have a lot of good reviews
if yes, I will start
or Give me a clearnet/talk member escrow service which accept illegal transactions or AT LEAST DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE DETAIL OF THE BUISNESS
Regards

I think there's a big difference between different illegal transactions.
If you sell, for example, pirated scripts, there might be an escrow that doesn't mind escrowing for you (eventough i think chances will still be slim)... If you sell drugs or weapons, i think you won't find anybody reputable to help you doing deals on bitcointalk.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:13:25 PM

Better you DM the escrow for more information but i think they will accept your trade. But it depend though, what kind of illegal your trade is. Well, just DM the escrow.
shalyar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:26:00 PM

It is about FakeIDs
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:29:31 PM

Better you DM the escrow for more information but i think they will accept your trade. But it depend though, what kind of illegal your trade is. Well, just DM the escrow.
What do you mean by dming the escrow. Never hear about this term use on the forum before.
I think the best escrow is the one on the default trust list of members. You know they are putting a lot on the line in the form of their reputation when it comes to being an escrow for someone.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:41:03 PM

How about you don't involve other people in your illegal activities? This forum does not allow illegal sales either.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:19:42 PM

maybe..
if you ask an escrow personally and don't tell this that it is an illegal transaction then he may agree.
or you offer him a great fee which make lure the escrow about the money. then may he'll agree. but escrows of this forum have their own and strict rules.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:14:57 AM

Hello
if yes, I will start
Regards

Just so we are clear here, dont contact me with that shit.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:20:21 AM

if you are thinking of escrowing something illegal then i think bitcointalk is probably not the best place. As you know there are lots of markets with escrows that can be used for this sort of thing. Woiuld b cheaper as well probably.

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:58:20 PM

Hello
if yes, I will start
Regards
yes that's true,people who become escrow might have better trust and trusted by people because we can bet the reputaton of that escrow.
on this forum so many good escrow like jibble,shorena,and many more.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:10:18 PM

If I was an escrow then I wouldn't care about that, but I'm not. I'd be surprised if anyone here's gonna get involved. I'll bet a bunch of them are publicly identifiable which kind of comes with the territory.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: