Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NSFW) From the lovely girls of ClassyCams we have a treat for you!  (Read 40425 times)
snrproductions (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:24:19 AM

I'm bumping an old thread so people remember who I am.  The reason I'm making this post is for a few reasons...

1) To announce that we started accepting Bitcoins on all of our cam sites (http://cams.camwithher.com/, http://www.icgirls.com/, and http://classycams.com/).  We are actually considering adding Litecoins in the very near future as well.

2) To announce that we even added higher price points than our other billing methods because there's no fraud or chargebacks with Bitcoins (so why the hell not, right?).

3) We have a 20% Bitcoin deposit bonus special going on now: http://www.camwithher.com/blog/2014/03/14/webcam-bitcoin-bonus-special/

Click pic for tons more Bitcoin fan signs...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brian123321

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:04:35 AM

you need to work on your photoshop skills sir.

you also said your website was classycams.  But in this latest photoshop picture you didnt even bother to take out the name of the company you stole the picture from. 

Tips: 1PyqHAuUU54Bk53XFwGoYAGciovHtL7CEL
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:20:31 AM

Which pics are you claiming are photoshopped?  Did you click the link to the post?  Do you think I'm photoshopping all of them or just certain ones?

Anyhow, none are photoshopped.  I requested the girls take fan signs for Bitcoins and that was the result.

I'd appreciate anyone's help upvoting this post on reddit as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/20g5yz/a_webcam_site_doing_their_part_to_stimulate_the/

Help us with our Bitcoin sales please at least by upvoting that bad boy.  Thanks!!!
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:34:15 AM

Do you realize you are posting this crap on a forum in front of the most talented and dare I say vindictive computer experts on the planet.... and yes we know how to use Photoshop. It is even more entertaining that you bumped this thread over a year later and you are still a newbie.

What do you think this place is, Gilligan's island? Because the nutty professor would do a much better job at photo shopping in some I love Bitcoin signs. God... the pixelation hurts my eyes...

- aka The "DigiMan"
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 09:52:09 AM

Seriously the photoshopping in the pics is really bad. I mean bad. Just magnify the pic and look at the bad PS around the hand holding the sign.

As far as the classycamgirls, just do a Google image search and you find all of these girls on quite a few live cam sites using the same blue template. Which means it's an affiliate reseller for guys that want to start their own girl cam site by taking the resellers cheap template, changing the title and redirecting a cheap domain to the feed.

~BCX~

I'm tellin you guys unless the model photoshopped the signs herself, they're not photoshopped.  I don't see why she would do that though since it's way easier to just take the pic.  She already told me she didn't anyways. 

That template is from our affiliate white label sites.  ClassyCams is the original template and then we made similar templates based on the look of it for affiliates.  Yes, the girls are the same, and the content is the same but the sites are different.  Many sites do that for traffic purposes.

snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Do you realize you are posting this crap on a forum in front of the most talented and dare I say vindictive computer experts on the planet.... and yes we know how to use Photoshop. It is even more entertaining that you bumped this thread over a year later and you are still a newbie.

What do you think this place is, Gilligan's island? Because the nutty professor would do a much better job at photo shopping in some I love Bitcoin signs. God... the pixelation hurts my eyes...
I'm not big on forums in all honesty, but we had a Bitcoin promo going on so I figured I'd tell you guys about it.  Not to mention, I run so many sites/forums that it's hard to surf other forums on my free time.  Hence why I'm still a newbie a year later.
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:59:18 AM

Wow... some people really are desperate. Do you really expect us to believe those girls took those pictures? Or do you just like the sound of your own voice when you try and convince yourself they did? lol

- aka The "DigiMan"
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:59:59 AM

Seriously the photoshopping in the pics is really bad. I mean bad. Just magnify the pic and look at the bad PS around the hand holding the sign.

As far as the classycamgirls, just do a Google image search and you find all of these girls on quite a few live cam sites using the same blue template. Which means it's an affiliate reseller for guys that want to start their own girl cam site by taking the resellers cheap template, changing the title and redirecting a cheap domain to the feed.

~BCX~

I'm tellin you guys unless the model photoshopped the signs herself, they're not photoshopped.  I don't see why she would do that though since it's way easier to just take the pic.  She already told me she didn't anyways. 

That template is from our affiliate white label sites.  ClassyCams is the original template and then we made similar templates based on the look of it for affiliates.  Yes, the girls are the same, and the content is the same but the sites are different.  Many sites do that for traffic purposes.

Dude, puhleesee.....the photoshop is awful, bad, amateur, lame.....

Now before being outted you were claiming they were real girls with real signs and now after getting nailed for simply being an affiliate of a generic webcam girl reseller, it's now "maybe the girls ps them"....

I think this is called back peddling after getting busted LOL

~BCX~

+1 BCX Always seems to call it like it is!

- aka The "DigiMan"
eddy1982

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:09:10 AM

Dude, that looks shopped and I am not even a "vindictive" computer expert.
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:19:07 AM

Here is exactly where this guy got his instant web cam girl affiliate site from.

Click on the "Our Sites" tab LOL

http://www.snrcash.com/

~BCX~

People actually sign up for this crap? lol

Dude, you are violating the terms of service:

Our terms of service policy is coming a bit late due to some affiliates who have been using too much of our content. The following terms must be followed when promoting our websites.

Acceptable Content Use

Please use only content found on SNRCash to promote our sites unless given permission otherwise. If you have been granted permission to grab content from our sites, keep in mind we have models who don't want their content promoted by affiliates so you may be asked to remove it.

Advertising

Please advertise models properly. Do not advertise a model incorrectly by saying they will do something they do not do. For example, do not advertise a model is nude if they do not get nude. Also, this is self explanitory, but do not spam. If we find that you are spamming any of our sites through email blasts or any other annoying method we will suspend your account.

- aka The "DigiMan"
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

or any other annoying method we will suspend your account.
Spamming/trolling BitcoinTalk with amateur photoshopped images definitely qualifies as annoying!

- aka The "DigiMan"
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:37:10 AM

The TOS crap doesn't bother me.

Him coming here trying to peddle his circa 2000 webcam crap didn't bother me either.

What bothered me was him arguing that those weren't Photoshopped signs LOL....

I mean, couldn't he see how bad it was?

~BCX~
lol!

For sure, at the very least he could of made it an animated bouncing live action photoshopped gif. I might have cut him some slack then. Smiley

- aka The "DigiMan"
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:41:00 AM

What bothered me was him arguing that those weren't Photoshopped signs LOL....

Holy crap, just had to have a look at one of the signs to see what you meant. How anyone could be that blind as not to admit these are photoshopped is amazing.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:46:18 AM

BitcoinTalk.org: the forum with Internet's highest percentage of trolls/spammers! Grin

Under construction.
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

Here is exactly where this guy got his instant web cam girl affiliate site from.

~BCX~

I own SNRCash.com.  Hence the screen name SNRProductions.  I also own SNRProductions.com along with multiple cam sites and other miscellaneous sites.  

So all these are photoshopped then?  Every single one?

http://www.camwithher.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BitcoinsLayla.jpg
http://www.camwithher.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BitcoinsLayla2.jpg
http://www.camwithher.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BitcoinsLayla3.jpg
http://www.camwithher.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BitcoinsLayla4.jpg

I'll get her to do another fan sign saying she didn't photoshop them to shut you guys up lol.

I'm not spammer.  A reputable contributor (Erik) of this forum introduced me in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138248.0
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:15:21 AM

I own SNRCash.com.  Hence the screen name SNRProductions.  I also own SNRProductions.com along with multiple cam sites and other miscellaneous sites.  

I'll get her to do another fan sign saying she didn't photoshop them to shut you guys up lol.
Wow dude.... just wow. I am honestly speechless. At some point you gotta start photoshopping the animated gifs, other wise its just plain ridiculous. lol!

- aka The "DigiMan"
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:34:55 AM

~BCX~

I'm not spammer.  A reputable contributor (Erik) of this forum introduced me in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138248.0

At least the four above are clearly photoshopped. The sign looks very unnatural (outline, text and the very white background).

Under construction.
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:58:04 AM

I admit I can see why you may think they are photoshopped but I assure you all, they're not.  No one has the time to edit the angles of each sign in photoshop.  It makes no sense to do that when it's way easier to just take a pic with a webcam holding a real sign.  I'll get her to do more that are clearly not so you will believe me.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:41:35 PM

Lol am I the only person who doesn't care about the sign ??

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:46:25 PM

I wish the Whores would stop Whoring themselves....

It's Degrading....

Bitch put some clothes on and get Mining!  Cheesy

PS: Photoshop is lame  Angry

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: