Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NSFW) From the lovely girls of ClassyCams we have a treat for you!  (Read 40425 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:51:32 PM

Oh good, a digital pimp. A parasite middle-man profiting from the exploitation of female underlings.

Because THAT'S what Bitcoin needs.

"Models get 50-70% of the profits" = you are stealing half their wages, fuck you, die in a fire.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:53:15 PM

Oh good, a digital pimp. A parasite middle-man profiting from the exploitation of female underlings.

"Models get 50-70% of the profits" = you are stealing half their wages, fuck you, die in a fire.

I kinda wanna give these poor women a nice job that doesn't degrade them  Cry

Or maybe just give them an Antminer S1  Cheesy

the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:16:33 PM

Lol am I the only person who doesn't care about the sign ??

Well, I'm only complaining about the sign, not the rest Grin

Under construction.
snrproductions (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:18:35 PM

We pay higher than any other cam program out there.  We probably are the classiest cam company out there and probably the best at helping our models out.  Ask any of our models that work for us.  Now if we weren't around, they'd be getting less somewhere else.  It's not like they wouldn't still be a webcam model if we didn't exist.  There's hundreds of cam sites out there.  So quick to judge and wish death upon people.  You should go for a nice walk and meditate sometime.  Might help with your anger issues.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:28:49 PM

We pay higher than any other cam program out there.  We probably are the classiest cam company out there and probably the best at helping our models out.  Ask any of our models that work for us.  Now if we weren't around, they'd be getting less somewhere else.  It's not like they wouldn't still be a webcam model if we didn't exist.  There's hundreds of cam sites out there.  So quick to judge and wish death upon people.  You should go for a nice walk and meditate sometime.  Might help with your anger issues.

Shut up Pimp  Angry

E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:44:35 PM

I kinda wanna give these poor women a nice job that doesn't degrade them  Cry

Or maybe just give them an Antminer S1  Cheesy

+1 iam being seriously man wish I can give them a decent job!!! And yeah u pimps are real ass takes 50% cut of thier money without moving ur ass an inch then u are the real whores I would say   Angry
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

You guys really don't know this business at all.  It's pointless to argue about percentages with people that have no clue what other companies are paying cam models.  Do some research and then come back and see where we stand in paying models.  You'll see we pay higher than anyone out there.  This community hasn't been very welcoming and I'm quite a large supporter of crypto currencies.  It's a shame.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:58:17 PM

You guys really don't know this business at all.  It's pointless to argue about percentages with people that have no clue what other companies are paying cam models.  Do some research and then come back and see where we stand in paying models.  You'll see we pay higher than anyone out there.  This community hasn't been very welcoming and I'm quite a large supporter of crypto currencies.  It's a shame.

You realize if you were a Pimp with women working for you on the street you'd be arrested for soliciting prostitution.

I actually am considering contacting Law Enforcement to ask if this is actually physically legal or it's still classed as soliciting prostitution.  Angry

snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:01:22 PM

Contact them...please tell me what they say. Roll Eyes
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:19:39 PM

Contact them...please tell me what they say. Roll Eyes

Just because another Pimp is taking %80 does not make it right for you to take %50...

Being a Pimp is a horrible fucking thing and just take %1 or don't fucking take anything at all you thieving fucking douche handle.

snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

Alright normally I like to stay professional but you're a fucking moron and I can't help myself.  I'm not a pimp, this isn't prostitution.  It's a fucking webcam site and the girls are in the comfort of their own home.  I'm not forcing them to work for me you twat.  Holy hell with this moral police bullshit already.

/end rant back to professionalism now Grin
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:41:35 PM

Alright normally I like to stay professional but you're a fucking moron and I can't help myself.  I'm not a pimp, this isn't prostitution.  It's a fucking webcam site and the girls are in the comfort of their own home.  I'm not forcing them to work for me you twat.  Holy hell with this moral police bullshit already.

/end rant back to professionalism now Grin

You can't be a professional Pimp.

That's like trying to be King of the Hobos  Cheesy

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:56:13 PM

taking a profit from women using their bodies =pimp
taking a large cut of the womens earnings = extortionist, scum and thief

so many of us do see you as a thieving pimp.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:24:11 PM

Definition of pimp: a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return.

I don't "control" anyone nor do I take a large cut...in fact comparatively in this business I take the smallest cut.  And camgirls do not equal prostitutes.  That's probably the most absurd thing I've heard in this thread.  Let's get that straight.  The girls are not victims here.  We're not forcing anyone to do anything.  The girls want to work for us because we pay the highest and we take care of them.  They could easily go to any other cam company that pays them less or isn't as classy.

Say I'm a scum / pimp / thief all you want, you're just bumping this thread more and creating more views for me to "pimp out my hos".  Cheesy
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

Definition of pimp: a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return.

I don't "control" anyone nor do I take a large cut...in fact comparatively in this business I take the smallest cut.  The girls are not victims here.  We're not forcing anyone to do anything.  The girls want to work for us because we pay the highest and we take care of them.  They could easily go to any other cam company that pays them less or isn't as classy.

Say I'm a scum / pimp / thief all you want, you're just bumping this thread more and creating more views for me to "pimp out my hos".  Cheesy

You do realize that "TAKING CARE OF THEM" is a thing a pimp would say  Cheesy

snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:33:59 PM

I'm referring to sometimes models request being paid early, or need something removed if some content gets out there on the internet, etc.  Things other companies don't do.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

I'm referring to sometimes models request being paid early, or need something removed if some content gets out there on the internet, etc.  Things other companies don't do.

I don't give a fuck what other companies do.

Just because you are less of a Pimp then other Pimps doesn't make you any better of a person.

You are still a fucking Pimp  Angry

BitcoinQTlol

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:10:12 PM

ruff ruff that chick in the OP is one rough looking mofo
Brangdon

Activity: 365
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

Explain to me how a webcam is low class?
The word "classy" is not classy.

Bitcoin: 1BrangfWu2YGJ8W6xNM7u66K4YNj2mie3t Nxt: NXT-XZQ9-GRW7-7STD-ES4DB
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:37:50 PM

taking a profit from women using their bodies =pimp
taking a large cut of the womens earnings = extortionist, scum and thief

so many of us do see you as a thieving pimp.
Quoted for truth.

You do realize that "TAKING CARE OF THEM" is a thing a pimp would say  Cheesy

I'm referring to sometimes models request being paid early, or need something removed if some content gets out there on the internet, etc.  Things other companies don't do.

I don't give a fuck what other companies do.

Just because you are less of a Pimp then other Pimps doesn't make you any better of a person.

You are still a fucking Pimp  Angry
Quoted for emphasis

Get the fuck out of here, pimp. You are a disgusting human being, and if those women had any self-respect they would shank you, steal your ill-gotten exploitation-money, and divide it among themselves.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: