Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653212 times)
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:05:47 PM

Same Question When it wil RISE ....Maybe change it name UPUP ...im still hoding it waiting for mooning .....
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiseGal

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:36:42 PM

Well, don't you bunch get a little bored on Friday nights? Apparently I look like a hooker, but I'd say it takes one to know one Smiley

The ICO funds are being used on the development schedule we provided for you during the ICO. If you have any more specific questions, you can direct them to the Q&A form here: http://forum.rise.vision/topic/33/q-and-a-event-with-rise-developers-in-september-submit-your-questions-here/2

As for anybody else, the validity of your statements and questions tank the second you start throwing sexual comments in the mix. Try again next time.
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:05:20 PM

Risehasfallen, how much btc did you lose in rise project? I see you daily post here, i think you have been lost a lot here.

actually only newbie gamblers lost their money, who have sold less than ico price. Risehasfallen is so called 1-BTC-whale. He wanted instant 300% return but it did not happen. So he withdraw his funds accepting 50% loss and reinvested all in Oracle coin Smiley Now it is obvious he lost all his money and he is blaming Rise team and community for his irrational behavior.

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:56:03 AM

Risehasfallen, how much btc did you lose in rise project? I see you daily post here, i think you have been lost a lot here.

actually only newbie gamblers lost their money, who have sold less than ico price. Risehasfallen is so called 1-BTC-whale. He wanted instant 300% return but it did not happen. So he withdraw his funds accepting 50% loss and reinvested all in Oracle coin Smiley Now it is obvious he lost all his money and he is blaming Rise team and community for his irrational behavior.

We have a forum away from the trolls here at forum.rise.vision

SDK development is going to get underway very soon and we'll post updates on the status of that on a regular basis.

Please remember it's only been a few weeks since we've had the new full time developers on board.
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:22:58 PM

SDK development is going to get underway very soon and we'll post updates on the status of that on a regular basis.

Please remember it's only been a few weeks since we've had the new full time developers on board.

and what have these full time developers done in a few weeks? claim to have fixed the delegate system but actually just copied the fix from LISK, what are they actually doing? seriously?

We've posted updates reguarly explaining what the developers have been doing but in short the first couple of weeks was spent getting to grips with the code then the last week testing like crazy the new implentations.
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:40:17 PM

This is actually a carefully planned scam. This way you can funnel money from the non-profit organization into the other company and have clean funds and use it for what you wish, legally. quite crafty, this guy is basically moolah 2.0

Absolute rubbish...

Just wait to see what we deliver over the coming weeks and months.
robdark

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:46:59 PM

Well, don't you bunch get a little bored on Friday nights? Apparently I look like a hooker, but I'd say it takes one to know one Smiley

The ICO funds are being used on the development schedule we provided for you during the ICO. If you have any more specific questions, you can direct them to the Q&A form here: http://forum.rise.vision/topic/33/q-and-a-event-with-rise-developers-in-september-submit-your-questions-here/2

As for anybody else, the validity of your statements and questions tank the second you start throwing sexual comments in the mix. Try again next time.

You will not get far on btctalk getting triggered by sex oriented comments, this website does not make SJW-style moaning welcome at all, all are equally worthless here and anything goes, and they will simply do it all the more if you respond in a triggered way. Just accept that kind of thing as part of the game and don't get drawn into arguments, it is unprofessional for a company respresentative and ultimately futile.

That aside, the 'trolls' make a valid point. You say '
The ICO funds are being used on the development schedule we provided for you during the ICO' but it is clear that this roadmap has not been completed to date and even seems like NOTHING has been done, so investors are well within their rights to ask what the hell is going on.

I am somewhat positive for this project because I bought after the ICO when the price was low, but I can see why patience is begginning to wear thin especially with those who paid full ICO price and see zero development while 100 x thousands of rise are created each month.
ZimSET

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:25:10 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 03:09:35 PM by ZimSET

and what have these full time developers done in a few weeks? claim to have fixed the delegate system but actually just copied the fix from LISK, what are they actually doing? seriously?

We've posted updates reguarly explaining what the developers have been doing but in short the first couple of weeks was spent getting to grips with the code then the last week testing like crazy the new implentations.

what new implementations exactly? testing the already thoroughly tested LISK delegate system code you copied and pasted? i highly doubt these coders are actually doing anything, there is 0 development to show and nothing on github.. they are apparently in the office every day..yet never on slack and cant even post a casual update or daily progress.

you have hired 3 professional developers
average 50 lines of code per day = 150 fresh lines per day x 4weeks = 3000 lines of fresh code.. where is it? you have 0. Justin has most likely used up around 10% of the funds in the first month.. full time coders, the other 5 workers.. offices, macbooks.. yet 0 progress.. how long is the rest of it meant to last?

this is all just a delay tactic while the ico funds are quietly funneled into justins fat fingers without tying him up legally.
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

I'm not one to join in the negative talk usually, but some of these observations are accurate. Rise has shown very little movement and is still below ICO price. At the very least we should be hovering around ICO.
risehasfallen

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:14:48 PM

You will not get far on btctalk getting triggered by sex oriented comments, this website does not make SJW-style moaning welcome at all, all are equally worthless here and anything goes, and they will simply do it all the more if you respond in a triggered way. Just accept that kind of thing as part of the game and don't get drawn into arguments, it is unprofessional for a company respresentative and ultimately futile.

That aside, the 'trolls' make a valid point. You say '
The ICO funds are being used on the development schedule we provided for you during the ICO' but it is clear that this roadmap has not been completed to date and even seems like NOTHING has been done, so investors are well within their rights to ask what the hell is going on.

I am somewhat positive for this project because I bought after the ICO when the price was low, but I can see why patience is begginning to wear thin especially with those who paid full ICO price and see zero development while 100 x thousands of rise are created each month.

yes investors have right to know what they are doing, fow months resulting nothing, and already 2 week the 2 new developer also results nothing
then comes the dont panic consulting
what this has to do with rise?
it may be their way to tunneling the funds

there is 2options
they may delaying the delegate, so they are the one taking the fresh baked rise
or they dont know what to do

few pages before, max already tell them to give credit to the original, we will see if they will add it, wait few days

as i told everyone, below list still adding more and more problems

RISE garbage, scam project
this ass hole makes me boil..

List of RISE defect, and STILL INCREASE more =
1. no progress
2. no results
3. only talks
4. copy paste and changing logo only
5. ACRE scam was announced, to promise the investors, then after the funding meet target,  then they canceled the ACRE, they eat all the bitcoin without project
6. to many bounty to dump, not even bother checking translate bounty which mostly random words
7. delegate not working, user cant delegate
8. but the developer doing delegate for them self and took all newly generated coins for them self
9. no initiative to place buy wall on currency exchange to protect investors
10. office is like a joke
11. web not even update
12. information scattered, not even organized
13. crazy inflation 15%
14. currency names is hard to find, because there is same rise vision out there
15. forum using sub-domain
16. web domain it self not user friendly
17. at the web, there are to many team, but less programmer, im sure all the team only aiming the split of ico funds
18. giving basic video about blockchain and act like an expert
19. price fell below 50% of ICO
20. many enemy, because had no respect, nor gratitude for others project they copy
21. RISE wallet and block explorer even many errors, and often offline, they copy LISK, and LISK even dont have so many error, as RISE
22. this thief steal others hard work
23. its like a leech, after copy paste LISK project, then wait LISK to solve the problem and they do the copy paste again
24. they cant even make feature change, and can not made difference from the LISK they copy and paste
25. HAVE NO SHAME, still dare to announce, will want to copy LISK again
26. logo similar barbershop sign, including the names has no meanings
27. RISE have only 1 marketing video, to fool people
28. their team members was thief in other coin (CloackCoin and MINT). and leave all their investors burned, they will do that again, this time will be more massive,
ask everyone there, these skunk is already famous, their body odor is to strong, they cant hide their sins.

29. they dare compare LISK to Crypti and dare to announce they self as LISK CLONE,
Crypti Foundation is part of LISK, and advising us to convert our XCR to LISK, all LISK and CRYPTI Developer are responsible also protecting the investors, which you did not do
we change names from Crypti because we are not a clone, its because the programming was stuck on a wall, we must be re- make and re- branding.
LISK is part of Crypti, also Cripti is LISK, same developer and support, only added few people as additional take a look http://prntscr.com/c3bg6b

30. Breaking News, they cant even deliver the roadmap they promised
31. Breaking News, now they will extending the time, to buy times for LISK developer to finish the sync problem and delegate issue, and so they could copy and paste shamelessly to solve all RISE problem
32. They announce at the front of this page, the Total supply coin is 100 million, dont you see at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/ ,they lie, its already more than that
33. window wallet said to be finished after ICO, now already 2months, never finish
34. and guest what, This list still adding more and more defect!!

-

this is the worst project ever, shame on you Leech, a disgrace of criptocurrency world,
RISE stupid investors are being brainwash and their investment is slowly getting burned

stop buying this garbage. IF you can prove all above statement is wrong, please make your defends
we are telling LISK dev, to not releasing update for you Leech

WHAT makes you think LISK cannot do User Friendly DAPP? and will not provide smart contract and language support?
do you already have working smart contract? or already have working language support?

i will MAKE SURE everyone know, and WILL KEEP posting this article forever
RiseGal

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:57:55 PM

I'm not one to join in the negative talk usually, but some of these observations are accurate. Rise has shown very little movement and is still below ICO price. At the very least we should be hovering around ICO.

Naturally, we'd like the price of Rise to be higher, but our developers don't control that; the free market does. We're in the early stages of development and we're keeping everyone posted as we enter new stages of development. Soon, as we hit new milestones and release new things, people will see the price of Rise going up. We'll definitely see the price increase in the weeks and months ahead.
btcnoob85

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 05:27:31 AM

They just used the ICO hype.  Huh

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
ZimSET

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:32:56 AM

and can someone tell me where these freshly mined/forged coins are going? i hear they are going straight to the dev? theres another 20 thoasand USD in bitcoin waiting to dump

there is 2,069,355 RISE which have been added to the supply since launch, yet its its not minable

explain
tallrichcute

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:28:21 AM

what new implementations exactly? testing the already thoroughly tested LISK delegate system code you copied and pasted? i highly doubt these coders are actually doing anything, there is 0 development to show and nothing on github.. they are apparently in the office every day..yet never on slack and cant even post a casual update or daily progress.

average 50 lines of code per day = 150 fresh lines per day x 4weeks = 3000 lines of fresh code.. where is it? you have 0. Justin has most likely used up around 10% of the funds in the first month.. full time coders, the other 5 workers.. offices, macbooks.. yet 0 progress.. how long is the rest of it meant to last?

this is all just a delay tactic while the ico funds are quietly funneled into justins fat fingers without tying him up legally.

I hope san2ok removed his 50 btc buy wall, and let the price free fall, I wanna get this coin @500 sat so that I could recover my losses in this project in the future, I wanna collect RISE at 500 sat and sell them at 1500 sat.
lonerusher

Activity: 136

Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:12:30 AM

I hope san2ok removed his 50 btc buy wall, and let the price free fall, I wanna get this coin @500 sat so that I could recover my losses in this project in the future, I wanna collect RISE at 500 sat and sell them at 1500 sat.
LoL you seriously think that's San2ok wall? Well i believe in project and hold almost 6M Rise Smiley . Spread the love not hatred.

I can put another 60BTC wall Wink

Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:21:40 AM

looks like the fud boys just went out of business here with a whale supporting the coin.

glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:45:06 AM

looks like the fud boys just went out of business here with a whale supporting the coin.

Indeed.

Keep calm and carry on holding!  Cheesy
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 08:48:03 PM

The only whale is alty because he took all the funds and now is playing in the market instead of doing active development.

Check the dates:

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/why-has-rise-been-delisted-from-icocountdown-com-2907e956d5a4#.som2a9pwo

RiseGal

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:21:04 PM

Those who have a genuine interest in our current development understand where we are at and what we are attempting to do. Everything else is either fudders, people trying to shut down our progress, or are blatantly advertising their own projects/websites. Whatever it is, these efforts are a waste of time. We'll keep up the work on our end.
fob123

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:58:44 PM

This is actually a carefully planned scam. This way you can funnel money from the non-profit organization into the other company and have clean funds and use it for what you wish, legally. quite crafty, this guy is basically moolah 2.0

Absolute rubbish...

Just wait to see what we deliver over the coming weeks and months.

Whats the point of putting the word "weeks" in here when everyone knows nothing is going to happen in the next few "weeks".
it should be changed to months and years.

i gambled 10btc into this crap project and looks like its going to be for nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: