Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653212 times)
RiseGal

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:40:23 PM

I have a question - why don't you disable reward system till real delegates start to take place from current genesis ones? With each block awarding 15 RISE it means you already have almost 2 million new coins from those rewards itself that's almost 2% supply increase for the dev team. I don't mind it, but I don't think it's fair for ICO investors who helped you raise 1700 BTC+ and you also set aside a dev RISE fund of 9m and now even rewards are yours ...

We planned to use the supply from the Delegates to give out to community developers for meeting bounties on code projects, and / or for DApp rewards and contests. That is why we haven't disabled the reward system.

Justin D.

Well that's good to hear then.

1 lisk Rise =- 1 lambo right? Damn I hope so.

Grav- my Lambo will be Cherry Red and I'll call her Cherry Bomb. What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:07:30 PM

Sorry guys, I've been away for a while.  When will the 100+ current Rise nodes be cut off so that the community can support the blockchain?  I'm about to setup my VPS node and I want to know when I can expect it to start making a little ROI.

Thank you.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
RiseGal

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:10:54 PM

Sorry guys, I've been away for a while.  When will the 100+ current Rise nodes be cut off so that the community can support the blockchain?  I'm about to setup my VPS node and I want to know when I can expect it to start making a little ROI.

Thank you.

We are working on fixing the node syncing issues, then will work on that. The code for that fix is in testing on our systems now. Hope that answers your question!
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:21:32 PM

Thank you.

We are working on fixing the node syncing issues, then will work on that. The code for that fix is in testing on our systems now. Hope that answers your question!

Sort of, yes.  Should I setup a node now, or wait for this fix to be completed?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
RiseGal

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:23:45 PM

Thank you.

Sort of, yes.  Should I setup a node now, or wait for this fix to be completed?

Probably wait, unless you want to rebuild your node after we fix the syncing problems and release new code.
fantom1962

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

The price movement is still ok.
RiseGal

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:55:22 PM

Hey, guys! I know a lot of you have questions to ask, so head over to the forum and check out our Q&A event that we have going on the first week in September. We're already collecting questions, so go post one and let us know what you want us to answer!

http://forum.rise.vision/topic/33/q-and-a-event-with-rise-developers-in-september-submit-your-questions-here/2

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:26:03 AM

"Don't Panic Consulting LLC", that's pretty self explanatory haha. Thanks for the update Dev.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:18:54 AM

Haha, awesome company name.

is dontpanic.consulting the website?
fob123

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:58:12 AM

Dear RISE Team,

We at Lisk are big fans of open source development. We after all forked the Crypti code which used The MIT License and therefore we are bound to the same license (we would have chosen the same one anyway). As a fork of Lisk you are under the same license as well.

There is not really a lot going on in your core development branch on BitBucket. However, there was one large update called "Update for node syncing".

I see that you copied our code 1-for-1 without leaving any kind of credits, honours, or "copyright" to the Lisk team. This is mandatory with The MIT License and we ask you to please do so.

Furthermore, in order to support your project a little bit I need to say that a copy & paste you did makes zero sense. (There is theoretically another one which makes no sense, but I'm not the best developer so I'm not sure.)

The changes you did in the constants.js regarding voteExceptions, these votes never happened on the RISE network. Only on the Lisk network, so there is zero need for you to have these 3 votes inside there. Additionally, when you copied it you added an error. There is the following part missing:
Code:
",

Compare: RISE / Lisk

I'm hoping to see the deserved credits for the Lisk soon on BitBucket, especially for the database migration system Oliver put a lot of work into.

You collected a huge amount of money (probably 3x as much as Crypti which had good development going on for nearly 2 years) and I expect that you can contribute something on your own, so we at Lisk can copy it too.  Grin

PS: I would have kept this private, but you were not responding to my private message.

Thank you guys! Good luck with your efforts.

LOL, don't say i didn't told you so.....
rise is a scam!
tallrichcute

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:01:54 AM

Dear RISE Team,

We at Lisk are big fans of open source development. We after all forked the Crypti code which used The MIT License and therefore we are bound to the same license (we would have chosen the same one anyway). As a fork of Lisk you are under the same license as well.

There is not really a lot going on in your core development branch on BitBucket. However, there was one large update called "Update for node syncing".

I see that you copied our code 1-for-1 without leaving any kind of credits, honours, or "copyright" to the Lisk team. This is mandatory with The MIT License and we ask you to please do so.

Furthermore, in order to support your project a little bit I need to say that a copy & paste you did makes zero sense. (There is theoretically another one which makes no sense, but I'm not the best developer so I'm not sure.)

The changes you did in the constants.js regarding voteExceptions, these votes never happened on the RISE network. Only on the Lisk network, so there is zero need for you to have these 3 votes inside there. Additionally, when you copied it you added an error. There is the following part missing:
Code:
",

Compare: RISE / Lisk

I'm hoping to see the deserved credits for the Lisk soon on BitBucket, especially for the database migration system Oliver put a lot of work into.

You collected a huge amount of money (probably 3x as much as Crypti which had good development going on for nearly 2 years) and I expect that you can contribute something on your own, so we at Lisk can copy it too.  Grin

PS: I would have kept this private, but you were not responding to my private message.

Thank you guys! Good luck with your efforts.

LOL, don't say i didn't told you so.....
rise is a scam!

I just wonder what did they do with 1700 btc fund, and how much have they spent on this project so far? Or developing this project is the excuse of non-working in the company. So they do their own "business-RISE"
monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:03:21 AM

Alty is a scammer. But I suppose if Rise team support Alty scams, then they also are scammers. Or just gullible.

I wonder if there is really other people than Alty in that project.

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:06:35 AM

Dev Update

Hey all!

I have neglected to address this already, so I figured I would address it prior to anyone getting the wrong ideas about what we are doing.

Rise Vision Foundation is working with my company, Don’t Panic Consulting, L.L.C. to provide a long-term, stable future for the Rise Platform.

Most cryptocurrencies fade away after a year or so. Their initial funding runs out, and they stop development, they stop communicating, and they stop being useful to the community as a whole.

This is something we wanted to avoid with Rise. In order to do that, we raised money during the ICO to initiate a ramp up in development. This money is being spent primarily in development, some of which being paid to Don’t Panic Consulting for development services. I, through Don’t Panic, have pledged to support Rise Vision Foundation with at least 2 full time developers until the Roadmap is completed, after which, Don’t Panic will allocate development resources as necessary to continue supporting the Rise Vision Platform.

In addition to this, Don’t Panic is using the Rise platform, and the Rise Blockchain to design and build other advanced systems, specifically, legislative and municipal management systems. I believe these kinds of applications, along with large value transfers, is where the real strength of the blockchain lies.

Don’t Panic is working on sponsoring a TEDx event in the Lewiston / Auburn, Maine area, to discuss blockchain and related applications, and bring a few more eyes to Rise. My Blockchain talk will be posted to the TEDx Youtube channels, as required by TED, and will be viewable around the world after the conference.

Don’t Panic, and myself, believe fully in the Rise Vision Foundation, and Rise Platform, and we are going to do our best to make it succeed. This does not mean that things will be done quickly, or that things will be pushed out due to community pressure. Things will be released when they are ready, and when they have been properly tested.

This is my last update for this week.

Justin R. Donnaruma

http://forum.rise.vision/topic/38/dev-team-rise-don-t-panic-long-term-future

Don't Panic Consulting LLC. Damn, what a catchy name!
Maybe one should start a company, Don't Scam Consulting or Don't Rise, It Will Fall Consulting. Lol  Grin

Hope to see some unique development on RISE, not just copy/paste & change name of LISK/CRYPTI code.
fob123

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:09:26 AM

LOL, if only i could short rise on poloniex, i would do 1000x leverage.
oh wait, they're not even on poloniex let alone margin trading.
loveversace

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

Dev Update

Hey all!

I have neglected to address this already, so I figured I would address it prior to anyone getting the wrong ideas about what we are doing.

Rise Vision Foundation is working with my company, Don’t Panic Consulting, L.L.C. to provide a long-term, stable future for the Rise Platform.

Most cryptocurrencies fade away after a year or so. Their initial funding runs out, and they stop development, they stop communicating, and they stop being useful to the community as a whole.

This is something we wanted to avoid with Rise. In order to do that, we raised money during the ICO to initiate a ramp up in development. This money is being spent primarily in development, some of which being paid to Don’t Panic Consulting for development services. I, through Don’t Panic, have pledged to support Rise Vision Foundation with at least 2 full time developers until the Roadmap is completed, after which, Don’t Panic will allocate development resources as necessary to continue supporting the Rise Vision Platform.

In addition to this, Don’t Panic is using the Rise platform, and the Rise Blockchain to design and build other advanced systems, specifically, legislative and municipal management systems. I believe these kinds of applications, along with large value transfers, is where the real strength of the blockchain lies.

Don’t Panic is working on sponsoring a TEDx event in the Lewiston / Auburn, Maine area, to discuss blockchain and related applications, and bring a few more eyes to Rise. My Blockchain talk will be posted to the TEDx Youtube channels, as required by TED, and will be viewable around the world after the conference.

Don’t Panic, and myself, believe fully in the Rise Vision Foundation, and Rise Platform, and we are going to do our best to make it succeed. This does not mean that things will be done quickly, or that things will be pushed out due to community pressure. Things will be released when they are ready, and when they have been properly tested.

This is my last update for this week.

Justin R. Donnaruma

http://forum.rise.vision/topic/38/dev-team-rise-don-t-panic-long-term-future

Don't Panic Consulting LLC. Damn, what a catchy name!
Maybe one should start a company, Don't Scam Consulting or Don't Rise, It Will Fall Consulting. Lol  Grin

Hope to see some unique development on RISE, not just copy/paste & change name of LISK/CRYPTI code.

lol, the name is amusing indeed. Yes, we need to see some real development. How about Nathan and the other new dev?  No news?
McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:50:40 AM

Haha, awesome company name.

is dontpanic.consulting the website?

Hey Darkoth89, good seeing you here and yes, dontpanic.consulting is the website.

singalone

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

Risehasfallen, how much btc did you lose in rise project? I see you daily post here, i think you have been lost a lot here.
risehasfallen

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:51:12 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 06:16:08 PM by risehasfallen

deleted for a while

we will be WATCHING RISE TEAM CAREFULLY
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:59:24 PM

take a look, RISE Available Supply 102,020,110 RISE http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/
thats already far more than 100 million coins, meaning your investment already decreasing even more
whats worst developer delegate all the coin for them self, as the amount of 2,000,000
so if comparing to current price, it would be they are producing 30 bitcoin or from ICO price 60 bitcoin

in other words, all of investors token value also decrease around 30-60bitcoin per month

also RiseGal are paid only to chat at bitcointalk, nothing else
wasting investors funding isn't it?

RISE garbage, scam project
this ass hole makes me boil..

List of RISE defect, and STILL INCREASE more =
1. no progress
2. no results
3. only talks
4. copy paste and changing logo only
5. ACRE scam was announced, to promise the investors, then after the funding meet target,  then they canceled the ACRE, they eat all the bitcoin without project
6. to many bounty to dump, not even bother checking translate bounty which mostly random words
7. delegate not working, user cant delegate
8. but the developer doing delegate for them self and took all newly generated coins for them self
9. no initiative to place buy wall on currency exchange to protect investors
10. office is like a joke
11. web not even update
12. information scattered, not even organized
13. crazy inflation 15%
14. currency names is hard to find, because there is same rise vision out there
15. forum using sub-domain
16. web domain it self not user friendly
17. at the web, there are to many team, but less programmer, im sure all the team only aiming the split of ico funds
18. giving basic video about blockchain and act like an expert
19. price fell below 50% of ICO
20. many enemy, because had no respect, nor gratitude for others project they copy
21. RISE wallet and block explorer even many errors, and often offline, they copy LISK, and LISK even dont have so many error, as RISE
22. this thief steal others hard work
23. its like a leech, after copy paste LISK project, then wait LISK to solve the problem and they do the copy paste again
24. they cant even make feature change, and can not made difference from the LISK they copy and paste
25. HAVE NO SHAME, still dare to announce, will want to copy LISK again
26. logo similar barbershop sign, including the names has no meanings
27. RISE have only 1 marketing video, to fool people
28. their team members was thief in other coin (CloackCoin and MINT). and leave all their investors burned, they will do that again, this time will be more massive,
ask everyone there, these skunk is already famous, their body odor is to strong, they cant hide their sins.

29. they dare compare LISK to Crypti and dare to announce they self as LISK CLONE,
Crypti Foundation is part of LISK, and advising us to convert our XCR to LISK, all LISK and CRYPTI Developer are responsible also protecting the investors, which you did not do
we change names from Crypti because we are not a clone, its because the programming was stuck on a wall, we must be re- make and re- branding.
LISK is part of Crypti, also Cripti is LISK, same developer and support, only added few people as additional take a look http://prntscr.com/c3bg6b

30. Breaking News, they cant even deliver the roadmap they promised
31. Breaking News, now they will extending the time, to buy times for LISK developer to finish the sync problem and delegate issue, and so they could copy and paste shamelessly to solve all RISE problem
32. They announce at the front of this page, the Total supply coin is 100 million, dont you see at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/ ,they lie, its already more than that
33. window wallet said to be finished after ICO, now already 2months, never finish
34. and guest what, This list still adding more and more defect!!

-

this is the worst project ever, shame on you Leech, a disgrace of criptocurrency world,
RISE stupid investors are being brainwash and their investment is slowly getting burned

stop buying this garbage. IF you can prove all above statement is wrong, please make your defends
we are telling LISK dev, to not releasing update for you Leech

WHAT makes you think LISK cannot do User Friendly DAPP? and will not provide smart contract and language support?
do you already have working smart contract? or already have working language support?

i will MAKE SURE everyone know, and WILL KEEP posting this article forever

Why am I not surprised ?

Thanks me, I did not even bother to get my bounty so far, and did not even bother dumping it. Nor buying anything, but that's another story :p

longorshort

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

take a look, RISE Available Supply 102,020,110 RISE http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/
thats already far more than 100 million coins, meaning your investment already decreasing even more
whats worst developer delegate all the coin for them self, as the amount of 2,000,000
so if comparing to current price, it would be they are producing 30 bitcoin or from ICO price 60 bitcoin

in other words, all of investors token value also decrease around 30-60bitcoin per month

also RiseGal are paid only to chat at bitcointalk, nothing else
wasting investors funding isn't it?

RISE garbage, scam project
this ass hole makes me boil..

List of RISE defect, and STILL INCREASE more =
1. no progress
2. no results
3. only talks
4. copy paste and changing logo only
5. ACRE scam was announced, to promise the investors, then after the funding meet target,  then they canceled the ACRE, they eat all the bitcoin without project
6. to many bounty to dump, not even bother checking translate bounty which mostly random words
7. delegate not working, user cant delegate
8. but the developer doing delegate for them self and took all newly generated coins for them self
9. no initiative to place buy wall on currency exchange to protect investors
10. office is like a joke
11. web not even update
12. information scattered, not even organized
13. crazy inflation 15%
14. currency names is hard to find, because there is same rise vision out there
15. forum using sub-domain
16. web domain it self not user friendly
17. at the web, there are to many team, but less programmer, im sure all the team only aiming the split of ico funds
18. giving basic video about blockchain and act like an expert
19. price fell below 50% of ICO
20. many enemy, because had no respect, nor gratitude for others project they copy
21. RISE wallet and block explorer even many errors, and often offline, they copy LISK, and LISK even dont have so many error, as RISE
22. this thief steal others hard work
23. its like a leech, after copy paste LISK project, then wait LISK to solve the problem and they do the copy paste again
24. they cant even make feature change, and can not made difference from the LISK they copy and paste
25. HAVE NO SHAME, still dare to announce, will want to copy LISK again
26. logo similar barbershop sign, including the names has no meanings
27. RISE have only 1 marketing video, to fool people
28. their team members was thief in other coin (CloackCoin and MINT). and leave all their investors burned, they will do that again, this time will be more massive,
ask everyone there, these skunk is already famous, their body odor is to strong, they cant hide their sins.

29. they dare compare LISK to Crypti and dare to announce they self as LISK CLONE,
Crypti Foundation is part of LISK, and advising us to convert our XCR to LISK, all LISK and CRYPTI Developer are responsible also protecting the investors, which you did not do
we change names from Crypti because we are not a clone, its because the programming was stuck on a wall, we must be re- make and re- branding.
LISK is part of Crypti, also Cripti is LISK, same developer and support, only added few people as additional take a look http://prntscr.com/c3bg6b

30. Breaking News, they cant even deliver the roadmap they promised
31. Breaking News, now they will extending the time, to buy times for LISK developer to finish the sync problem and delegate issue, and so they could copy and paste shamelessly to solve all RISE problem
32. They announce at the front of this page, the Total supply coin is 100 million, dont you see at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/ ,they lie, its already more than that
33. window wallet said to be finished after ICO, now already 2months, never finish
34. and guest what, This list still adding more and more defect!!

-

this is the worst project ever, shame on you Leech, a disgrace of criptocurrency world,
RISE stupid investors are being brainwash and their investment is slowly getting burned

stop buying this garbage. IF you can prove all above statement is wrong, please make your defends
we are telling LISK dev, to not releasing update for you Leech

WHAT makes you think LISK cannot do User Friendly DAPP? and will not provide smart contract and language support?
do you already have working smart contract? or already have working language support?

i will MAKE SURE everyone know, and WILL KEEP posting this article forever

The inflation rate is ridiculously high, unfair to us. And when i joint ico, the dev didn't say this coin will be inflated. Their vote became shit, I believe this coin is a shit. Rise gel is a paid to post girl, likes a hooker.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: