Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Mt Gox Bitcoin Trading Bot that works  (Read 2001 times)
DobZombie (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 01:46:00 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2013, 03:21:53 PM by DobZombie

I'm keen to buy a trading bot that works.

PM for offers, thx Smiley

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R-

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Pasta

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:31:01 PM

If someone were to create an effective, profit making bot, why would they share it with another person?
Vezunchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:47:31 PM

It doesn't change that it is necessary to much... Besides, the bot shall have an open code for this purpose that all were absolutely sure that he won't send once your money in anywhere. In fact I am thinking about the open-source project of creation of such bot and puting in it my own money...

It is probably better if you paid someone to built one with the algos you want. Cause I know I would sell you my bot for like 250BTC for all time I put into it, cause I developed the algos myself and I would like an NDA on them so you can't tell people about them. I think a lot of people would agree that is over paying for something not worth it. Buying trading bot is a weird market.
Vezunchik

Activity: 420

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:44:50 PM

And you are ready to sell it in binary form? For what price?

It doesn't change that it is necessary to much... Besides, the bot shall have an open code for this purpose that all were absolutely sure that he won't send once your money in anywhere. In fact I am thinking about the open-source project of creation of such bot and puting in it my own money...

It is probably better if you paid someone to built one with the algos you want. Cause I know I would sell you my bot for like 250BTC for all time I put into it, cause I developed the algos myself and I would like an NDA on them so you can't tell people about them. I think a lot of people would agree that is over paying for something not worth it. Buying trading bot is a weird market.

There have been open source bots before, and they don't work at all, I have yet to see one yield profits regularly. Plus people that actually know how to build trading bots with good strategies, will never open source, that would defeat purpose. Also remember he wants a bot that has been tested and is known to work, I spend months developing mine and testing it, before I got it to this stage, that comes with a price I think.
SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:11:57 AM

There have been open source bots before, and they don't work at all, I have yet to see one yield profits regularly. Plus people that actually know how to build trading bots with good strategies, will never open source, that would defeat purpose. Also remember he wants a bot that has been tested and is known to work, I spend months developing mine and testing it, before I got it to this stage, that comes with a price I think.

I hope its not a command line php bot gweedo, up until last week you didnt even know how to run php scripts from the command line.
Vezunchik, do not hand over any money to gweedo without the use of escrow.

For some background on this funny character see his recent fail-troll turn display of ignorance here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142326.0

Energizer

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:24:04 AM

I've created a python bot for Mtgox with my own algorithm. It took me more than a year to adjust the algorithm. If anyone is interested pm me with your offer and requirements. I can edit the algorithm to meet your specific trading strategy. If I get multiple offers I will consider coding a decent GUI for the bot.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:40:31 AM

I hope its not a command line php bot gweedo, up until last week you didnt even know how to run php scripts from the command line.
Vezunchik, do not hand over any money to gweedo without the use of escrow.

For some background on this funny character see his recent fail-troll turn display of ignorance here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142326.0

LMAO someone is butt-hurt from like last week Wink

LMAO someone who thinks running php from the command line is too complex Wink
DobZombie (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

yes, 250BTCs and your signature on an NDA form

yeah, way out of my price range Tongue

I'll send you a PM tho.

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:22:57 PM

If someone were to create an effective, profit making bot, why would they share it with another person?

It seems like he wanted a bot that works. To me that sounded like he just wanted a bot. He didn't say anything about algorithms. It's a bit like buying a racecar, to win races you need a driver that's good at the track, and likweise for the bot, you need to have algorithms that are actually profitable.

So perhaps what he wanted was just a bot, and then he wanted to add his own rules for how it should do trading ?
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:52:18 PM

I can vouch for the bot, gweedo started it back middle of last year, it trades based on your preferences and is effective.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
AndrewK

Activity: 819

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:32:48 PM

I could write you something with a gui relateively quickly (1 month)... Price would depend on desired returns, and time frame.

I assume C# is cool?

Shoot me what you are looking for pricewise and I'll tell you what I can do.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:44:49 PM

I could write you something with a gui relateively quickly (1 month)... Price would depend on desired returns, and time frame.

I assume C# is cool?

Shoot me what you are looking for pricewise and I'll tell you what I can do.
I think if it really works you will have more then one customers Wink
AndrewK

Activity: 819

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:01:03 PM

The client is trivial... Writing algorithms that are profitable is non-trivial... I havn't thought of any algos for bitcoin yet but I'm assuming I can just adjust some of the ones from my commodities/currencies trading.

I am going to do this for myself no matter what... If they turn out to be profitable I may just start a fund that people can invest in.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:23:22 PM

market is not bot territory ATM.

Some trading platforms have a scripting section where you can set rules like: Sell 5% when RSI is over 70 and volume has been lower the last 15 minutes, buy 10% when there has been a drop the last ten minutes for more than a dollar and price has'nt dropped further the last two minutes.

DobZombie (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:21:11 PM

I've committed to a purchase.

Thanks for all your interest guys, I appreciate the offers  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print