Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking 188.75 loan / partnership - Very secure & Profitable  (Read 33556 times)
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 05:49:16 PM

Good day everyone. I've owned a collection agency for the past 3 years. We hand b2c and b2b collections on a contingency basis.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140625

And: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144321

Also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138866

I have several vouches from active members of this forum (hero members and such) and hold my agency to a high degree of integrity. I also have a great business credit report which I can provide a full copy of. Unfortunately, I don't deal much in business loans, as they can get quite costly, so I don't have enough credit to obtain a loan with the bank, but everything I have owned, I have paid back, so what I do have in credit is reflected by my business credit bureau. I also have an A- with the BBB, which is very high for a collection agency. I've never been sued since I started my agency.

What I'm seeking is an investor to BUY paper (debt portfolios) rather than just working them on contingency, making 30% of whatever I collect and constantly competing with competitors. In buying ones own debt it's important to diversify your portfolio and buy smart. You could buy 300k worth of debt for 2k and make almost nothing back or make 10 - 15k. It really depends on buying smart, something I've learned very well over the past 7 years (4 years management working for other agencies + 3 years owning my own) immersed in this agency.

I'm not looking for someone to give me the money and handle everything in the shadows. The investor would get full access to our collection software platform to see real-time updates on the accounts (to see them being worked), a dedicated quickbooks account to see where every dollar of the loan goes, my contact information and daily - weekly updates, and 50% of all the profits based on that loan for the life of the paper.

My agency has access to the top investigative software (only given to agencies that have been in business 2+ years, credit bureau report (business and persons), dialers (for automated called), top agency software (for account management) and I only hire persons with at least 2 years direct experience or 5 years close related experience.

Unlike many of the loans that go on in this forum, I'd give a full written contact (signed) and would put the full backing of my agency on it, as well as personal guaranteeing the investment. I don't take using someone's hard earned money lightly. Please PM for further information. I'll provide my cell and email and we can go from there. Serious inquiries only please.

Just to put it out in the open now, my agency is: AFS - www.affordablefinancialsol.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:11:11 PM

Good day everyone. I've owned a collection agency for the past 3 years. We hand b2c and b2b collections on a contingency basis.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140625

And: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144321

Also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138866

I have several vouches from active members of this forum (hero members and such) and hold my agency to a high degree of integrity. I also have a great business credit report which I can provide a full copy of. Unfortunately, I don't deal much in business loans, as they can get quite costly, so I don't have enough credit to obtain a loan with the bank, but everything I have owned, I have paid back, so what I do have in credit is reflected by my business credit bureau. I also have an A- with the BBB, which is very high for a collection agency. I've never been sued since I started my agency.

What I'm seeking is an investor to BUY paper (debt portfolios) rather than just working them on contingency, making 30% of whatever I collect and constantly competing with competitors. In buying ones own debt it's important to diversify your portfolio and buy smart. You could buy 300k worth of debt for 2k and make almost nothing back or make 10 - 15k. It really depends on buying smart, something I've learned very well over the past 7 years (4 years management working for other agencies + 3 years owning my own) immersed in this agency.

I'm not looking for someone to give me the money and handle everything in the shadows. The investor would get full access to our collection software platform to see real-time updates on the accounts (to see them being worked), a dedicated quickbooks account to see where every dollar of the loan goes, my contact information and daily - weekly updates, and 50% of all the profits based on that loan for the life of the paper.

My agency has access to the top investigative software (only given to agencies that have been in business 2+ years, credit bureau report (business and persons), dialers (for automated called), top agency software (for account management) and I only hire persons with at least 2 years direct experience or 5 years close related experience.

Unlike many of the loans that go on in this forum, I'd give a full written contact (signed) and would put the full backing of my agency on it, as well as personal guaranteeing the investment. I don't take using someone's hard earned money lightly. Please PM for further information. I'll provide my cell and email and we can go from there. Serious inquiries only please.

Just to put it out in the open now, my agency is: AFS - www.affordablefinancialsol.com

Neat how that domain was just registered 3 days ago.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:55:53 PM

It is neat isn't it? I can explain how to register a domain if you don't know how. But thanks for the comment, friend.

The domain is brand new. If you're going to investigate the company, don't investigate the domain, but go to the NH secretary of state, do a free business lookup and check when my incorporation papers were put in place. Or, if you want to take that extra step, call one of the companies I have listed as a small sample of my current clients, and see what they have to say about me. Or, check my business credit? Or, check the BBB. Or you could even look me up in relation to my agency and check previous posts related to my company. They're far more than 3 days old. You could google my toll free # too. We have a grand total of 3 complaints that I've seen. Some from a couple years ago and this year (which is actually outstanding, as I know of no other agencies that have a record low amount of complaints in 3 years). You also don't get an A- in 3 days. Plenty of other methods available. Feel free to avail yourself to any or all of them.

I hope this sufficiently attends to your comment.

PS - I'd be happy to provide a list of other domains that I've used for the two companies I own if you want to do a whois on those as well. It's also neat how I've not put a privacy block on on the domain registration info, as I have nothing to hide.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 12:22:34 AM

PM sent Smiley
yjacket

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 10:36:08 PM

If I assume you have a well run business, but what sort of returns do you see from the investment? If you had to guess that is. Also, i'm surprised you can't get access to this amount of capital in some other fashion.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 11:07:18 PM

If I assume you have a well run business, but what sort of returns do you see from the investment? If you had to guess that is. Also, i'm surprised you can't get access to this amount of capital in some other fashion.

Thank you. I'm not so much looking for a loan, but an investment. And you'd be looking at at least double if not triple the investment. I just bought a $500 somewhat crappy debt portfolio and doubled it in about 45 days. Then I resold that portfolio for $300 on the files I didn't collect on.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:08:02 PM

You know that's actually a good idea, I can imagine if you get someone to pay the profits are great its just getting them to pay is the problem. But if you have a outlet to resell them hell, you cant beat that you can just re-bundle them and sell the rubbish off.

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:02:00 AM

Isn't this what debt collectors do? They buy paper from accounts for pennies on the dollar of the value of the debt and it becomes their debt? Agencies buy that type of debt all the time, especially if you 'are' qualified to report to the Credit Bureaus.

But you get credit for saying: "make almost nothing back."  That's a full disclosure.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:22:58 AM

I don't have enough money to make this loan, but I do believe that this guy is legit.

In the dealing that I have done with him, he was nothing but professional.  I would imagine that this is the way that he conducts all of his business dealings.

Just my BTC0.02

bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 03:22:52 PM

Now the big question is why aren't you using your own funds to invest on your own debt portfolios.
I would expect a decent collection agency to have at least 10,000 USD
Or is it that you want to transfer all the risk to third parties aka. investors, and reap all the profits without any risk.

So if everything goes well, everybody is happy.
But if shit happens (the debt portfolio is a dud), the poor investor is screwed.

So basically that's it between the lines, isn't it?
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 03:28:21 PM

It is neat isn't it? I can explain how to register a domain if you don't know how. But thanks for the comment, friend.

The domain is brand new. If you're going to investigate the company, don't investigate the domain, but go to the NH secretary of state, do a free business lookup and check when my incorporation papers were put in place. Or, if you want to take that extra step, call one of the companies I have listed as a small sample of my current clients, and see what they have to say about me. Or, check my business credit? Or, check the BBB. Or you could even look me up in relation to my agency and check previous posts related to my company. They're far more than 3 days old. You could google my toll free # too. We have a grand total of 3 complaints that I've seen. Some from a couple years ago and this year (which is actually outstanding, as I know of no other agencies that have a record low amount of complaints in 3 years). You also don't get an A- in 3 days. Plenty of other methods available. Feel free to avail yourself to any or all of them.

I hope this sufficiently attends to your comment.

PS - I'd be happy to provide a list of other domains that I've used for the two companies I own if you want to do a whois on those as well. It's also neat how I've not put a privacy block on on the domain registration info, as I have nothing to hide.

Not saying it is or is not, but it could have been a shelf company with prior history.
You speak as we? who is we do you own the whole business?
What is to stop someone from just buying the debt portfolio on thier own? I seen where you buy them from does not seem all the hard and they seem willing to sell them packages to anyone.

Jenger

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:04:17 PM

Can you prove to us that you actually are collecting & making money?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:33:07 PM

This is kinda what bothers me about the whole thing, he has another company listed on the webpage
Neal & Associates, Lp
PO Box 1151
Middleton, MA 01949

They have a website listed at http://www.naa-recovery.com/ which is defunkt.
They use paysimple and paysimple does not support collections or any financial activity of the sort. I have tried to use them myself and even spoke to a under writer.

Google could find the approximate street address from above but not the actual looks like a school or something.
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=22+Central+St+Unit+10+Middleton,+MA+01949&ie=UTF-8&ei=3j1CUbXmK9ap4AOjpYBo&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

The address on the website is not even the one listed for the company
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=22+Central+St+Unit+10+Middleton,+MA+01949&ie=UTF-8&ei=3j1CUbXmK9ap4AOjpYBo&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

Via Yelp
Neal & Associates, Lp
Category: Financial Advising
22 Central St
Unit 10
Middleton, MA 01949
(866) 270-0982
http://www.naa-recovery.com

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Affordable Financial Solutions, LLP
Phone: (866) 589-2094
Fax: (603) 782-4361

Phone number defunkt

Affordable Financial Solutions, L.L.P
P.O. Box 970
Nashua, NH 06031    map
Email: support@afsllp.com
Eric Neal   

Affordable Financial Solutions Llp in Hopkinton, New Hampshire
Single Location
 Save Review Edit
(351) 201-9018   
Address: 1966 Maple St Ste 102, Hopkinton, NH, 32293333
INFO
CORPORATE DATA
REVIEWS
G
eneral Information
CONTACT INFORMATION Edit
Organization   Affordable Financial Solutions Llp
Office Address   1966 Maple St Ste 102
Hopkinton, NH 32293333
County   Merrimack
General Phone Number
(351) 201-9018
AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LLP

Another defunkt phone #
http://start.cortera.com/company/research/l5m4luk9s/affordable-financial-solutions-llp/
PO BOX 1151
MIDDLETON,  MA  01949-3151  |  view map
(866) 270-0982
www.afs-recovery.com

And this was just a scratch check.
Lots of websites, Lots of phone # some deleted stuff off a wiki done yesterday.

bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:29:07 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 02:15:27 AM by bitsalame

http://www.scribd.com/doc/130445962/Eric-Neal-Limited-Partnership-Certificate

At least he is properly registered, partnered presumably with his father?
According to that certificate it appears that 22 CENTRAL ST 4TH FL, IPSWITCH, MA 01938 is the real address of the business.

I wonder why they are using PO Boxes though in every website that they registered instead of their real physical address.

Strangely on White Pages appears that his address is on
1966 Maple St
Hopkinton, NH 03229-3333

Hm... New Hampshire?
Well that kinda makes sense considering that Affordable Financial Solutions LLP was also registered in NH, as confirmed the corporation registered in NH: https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?1055312

Both companies seems to belong effectively by the same Eric Neal on November 25th 2009 (AFS) and April 3rd 2012 (NAA, so actually the "defunct site" is probably non-existant because it is newer... and considering the poor design of AFS he didn't really care and doesn't prioritize the creation of NAA's website) and the existence of a person named Eric S. Neal is pretty much confirmed.
Now the question is: Is tldoctor effectively Eric Neal? How can he prove that he is not an impersonator or an identity thief?
Someone with tldoctor's skills, it would be very trivial to do an impersonation of someone with credentials, planning for a long con.

Now, IF he is legit, considering that he is such an entrepreneur, I am still wondering why he would need third parties investing on portfolios instead of investing his own capital and keeping 100% of the profits. I don't understand why he can't put his own $9000 from his own pocket, it is such a low amount considering the potential cashflow of a business of this nature.
The only think that makes sense is that he doesn't want to take any risks whatsoever, transferring all the risks to greedy idiots who believe in the empty promises of reaping profits.

And if he can't invest his own money, it means he isn't that confident of the roi either.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:35:05 PM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/130445962/Eric-Neal-Limited-Partnership-Certificate

At least he is properly registered, partnered presumably with his father?
According to that certificate it appears that 22 CENTRAL ST 4TH FL, IPSWITCH, MA 01938 is the real address of the business.

I wonder why they are using PO Boxes though in every website that they registered instead of their real physical address.

Strangely on White Pages appears that his address is on
1966 Maple St
Hopkinton, NH 03229-3333

Hm... New Hampshire?
Well that kinda makes sense considering that Affordable Financial Solutions LLP was also registered in NH, as confirmed the corporation registered in NH: https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?1055312

Both companies seems to belong effectively by the same Eric Neal on November 25th 2009 (AFS) and April 3rd 2012 (NAA, so actually the "defunct site" is probably non-existant because it is newer... and considering the poor design of AFS he didn't really care and doesn't prioritize the creation of NAA's website) and the existence of a person named Eric S. Neal is pretty much confirmed.
Now the question is: Is tldoctor effectively Eric Neal? How can he prove that he is not an impersonator or an identity thief?
Someone with tldoctor's skills, it would be very trivial to do an impersonation of someone with credentials, planning for a long con.

Now, IF he is legit, considering that he is such an entrepreneur, I am still wondering why he would need third parties investing on portfolios instead of investing his own capital and keeping 100% of the profits. I don't understand why he can't put his own $9000 from his own pocket, it is such a low amount considering the potential cashflow of a business of this nature.
The only think that makes sense is that he doesn't want to take any risks whatsoever, transferring all the risks to greedy idiots who believe in the empty promises of reaping profits.

And if he can't invest his own money, it means he isn't that confident of the roi either.

You could always just ask lol.

1) I run both companies and your info is outdated but you jumble it all together and then say it doesn't make sense!

2) Neal and Associates is registered out of 22 Central St 4th fl. with the state of MA. And Affordable Financial Solutions, LLP is registered out of NH and is a legal confirmed entity.

3) I don't feel the need to pay BBB to become accredited. I get enough business without it, so there's really no point.

4) The website is: affordablefinancialsol.com

5) Paysimple is not what we typically use for collections (yet it is an option), but a different processor.

6) You assume just because I run a collection agency, I'm rolling in the money? I already got an investor (from this thread) and bought a debt portfolio, which I'm working on today.

7) If you want me to prove my identity, just ask. It's really not that difficult.

Cool "The only think that makes sense is that he doesn't want to take any risks whatsoever, transferring all the risks to greedy idiots who believe in the empty promises of reaping profits. And if he can't invest his own money, it means he isn't that confident of the roi either."

That's pretty fucking rude. Of course I'm taking a risk by backing my company against what I buy with the investors money. I'm spending hundreds of dollars, even initially, just to FULLY scrub the files, then more money to run dialers on them, then much more money and time to devote myself and my collectors to it. If we put all our time and money into a bad portfolio, my business take a MAJOR hit!!

And greedy idiots that believe in empty promises of reaping profits... what?! Why is my investor a greedy idiot? Since when has investing been synonymous with greed? What makes you so sure it's an empty promise? We've made money back on investments before, so why would it be different now?

You make me out to be some idiotic imposter who just is interested in taking the money and running, but I'm not.

I'll tell you what, I'll get my current investor to post here and maybe that will alleviate some of your negative thoughts about me and rude comments made.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:47:43 PM

This is kinda what bothers me about the whole thing, he has another company listed on the webpage
Neal & Associates, Lp
PO Box 1151
Middleton, MA 01949

They have a website listed at http://www.naa-recovery.com/ which is defunkt.
They use paysimple and paysimple does not support collections or any financial activity of the sort. I have tried to use them myself and even spoke to a under writer.

Google could find the approximate street address from above but not the actual looks like a school or something.

The address on the website is not even the one listed for the company

Via Yelp
Neal & Associates, Lp
Category: Financial Advising
22 Central St
Unit 10
Middleton, MA 01949
(866) 270-0982
http://www.naa-recovery.com

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Affordable Financial Solutions, LLP
Fax: (603) 782-4361

Phone number defunkt

Affordable Financial Solutions, L.L.P
P.O. Box 970
Nashua, NH 06031    map
Email: support@afsllp.com
Eric Neal   

Affordable Financial Solutions Llp in Hopkinton, New Hampshire
Single Location
 Save Review Edit
(351) 201-9018   
Address: 1966 Maple St Ste 102, Hopkinton, NH, 32293333
INFO
CORPORATE DATA
REVIEWS
G
eneral Information
CONTACT INFORMATION Edit
Organization   Affordable Financial Solutions Llp
Office Address   1966 Maple St Ste 102
Hopkinton, NH 32293333
County   Merrimack
General Phone Number
(351) 201-9018

Another defunkt phone #
http://start.cortera.com/company/research/l5m4luk9s/affordable-financial-solutions-llp/
PO BOX 1151
MIDDLETON,  MA  01949-3151  |  view map
(866) 270-0982
www.afs-recovery.com

And this was just a scratch check.
Lots of websites, Lots of phone # some deleted stuff off a wiki done yesterday.

I don't remember ever posting anything on wiki... what was posted?
nanopene

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 11:56:45 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2013, 12:08:12 AM by nanopene

After reviewing the thread again I would summarize the current conclusion about tldoctor:
1) The existence of a person named Eric S. Neal is confirmed.
2) The existence of Eric S. Neal as CEO and founder of two skiptracing and collection agencies is confirmed with official documents.
3) The only current conundrum is if tldoctor is in fact Eric S. Neal

I can answer the third point because I contacted tldoctor through this forum and I ended up becoming his investor.
I can attest that tldoctor is in fact Eric S. Neal because of his signature.

If you see the registration of his company in NH, you will be able to see his signed documents:
For example, this document from 2010 http://www.sos.nh.gov/imaging/12926555.pdf
Which matches with the signature that I received in my contract in 2013: https://i.imgur.com/i9BT1qC.jpg
This pretty much answers and confirms tldoctor's identity as Eric Neal.

He also has proven to me that he does seem to have access to all the tools necessary to be a debt collector.
Having said that, currently I can't testify about his actual proficiency as a skiptracer because the portfolio has just been acquired, but I have no reason to doubt about his skills beforehand.

-nano
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 12:08:36 AM

Which matches with the signature that I received in my contract in 2013: https://i.imgur.com/i9BT1qC.jpg

I'm no forensic scientist, but those signatures don't look too similar to me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:26:09 AM

They look pretty similar to me. Of course I'm biased having made the signatures, but there's not much difference. Keep in mind, my original signature 3 years ago has obviously changed some, as most people's signatures do after that time period.

If anyone has further reason to doubt I am the person I say I am, I'd be happy to prove it somehow and alleviate your fears, provided the method of proving my identity is not too invasive.

Thank you for you comments nanopene, you won't regret your investment. I just ran the first dialer (as I always do with a new file) and got some pretty hopeful callbacks. After a week of running the dialer and my associates manually working the file, I'll have every account batch scrubbed through my skiptracing resource for new numbers, addresses, emails, assets and employers... etc.
nanopene

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:01:46 AM

Some variation in the handwriting is always expected.
The following signature is from the first page of the contract: https://i.imgur.com/SouZWJz.jpg
I believe that the style is the same, especially his first name "Eric" is very consistent, along with the style of his "e" and "a". I would worry if I found any differences there, the a's tend to stay the same style for all your life since elementary school...
And the speed of the signature is consistent in all three.

Although I don't have the skills of a forensics document examiner, I am very good at telling someone's handwriting since I used to pay a lot of attention to minute details to decode my classmates' absolutely illegible class notes... to the point that I had to decode letter by letter, by comparing and analyzing every curve, slant and direction of their lines. So now I have an eye for these type of things, I can even read a doctor's handwriting Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: