Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing my Website: ##Earn upto 7150 Satoshis per hour##  (Read 5355 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:16:57 AM

Do you plan referral links?
i do not see one.

irynet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:44:29 AM

If you offer no investment then you should move this topic to micro earnings. You will earn visitors there more.

Goodluck.
Hi Paul, investment/depisit page will be up and running on Monday. I don't want to move the topic now only to move it back here again on Monday. Unless you really think I should move it temporally

But I think I'll create a topcic in the section you mention.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:53:50 AM

i do not see one.

That's a very good question winspiral. When I first started I calculated the maximum I could pay out and still make a small profit (hopefully). With a referal program I will have to pay out more per user.

If enough people ask for a referal program. Then I'll be happy to code one into the site then make smaller payouts via the mines.

What I might do in the short term is record the referrals per user into the database then at a later date offer btc for referal ( back datable of course)......... what do you think?

This is all fairly new to me so always happy for constructive comments and discussion
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:11:54 PM

i do not see one.

That's a very good question winspiral. When I first started I calculated the maximum I could pay out and still make a small profit (hopefully). With a referal program I will have to pay out more per user.

If enough people ask for a referal program. Then I'll be happy to code one into the site then make smaller payouts via the mines.

What I might do in the short term is record the referrals per user into the database then at a later date offer btc for referal ( back datable of course)......... what do you think?

This is all fairly new to me so always happy for constructive comments and discussion

In fact it is your choice.
On my U2cloudmining system I have not  programmed a referrer system because i prefer active members better paid.
The problem is:
without referrer system you will have less members.
With a faucet (with referrer system) i have over 3000 users who have just claimed once...they have just polute my database because they will never reach the minimum payout.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:45:31 PM

i do not see one.

In fact it is your choice.
On my U2cloudmining system I have not  programmed a referrer system because i prefer active members better paid.
The problem is:
without referrer system you will have less members.
With a faucet (with referrer system) i have over 3000 users who have just claimed once...they have just polute my database because they will never reach the minimum payout.
I think Im just going to go with the flow, if enough people ask for it, then I'll do it. But I doubt in the long run it will generate any extra revenue and like you say, it will pollute the DB.

Whats you active to inactive ratio on your sites (with and without referral systems)?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 01:59:01 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 04:44:25 PM by poptok1

Just realized that clicking on china/Asia part of the map, brings up the map of north America Smiley
with different mines. You could fix this or somebody's feeling may get hurt Roll Eyes

Income from one mine seems to quite small Sad
Is it randomised or on fixed rate? Looks like ~100satoshi per hour.

Personally I would like to have better earnings/solomine than referral system.
You didn't embed any ads? That's strange, why not?

Edit:
Again just realised and I'm surprised that no body mentioned this before
minimum withdraw is 100K satoshi and the fee is a killing 50K...
This is considered bad/scamy practice.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:50:18 PM

Whats you active to inactive ratio on your sites (with and without referral systems)?

it is hard to say because it is not the same king of faucet system
the one with referrer system is put in rotators...

One thing is sure...often people submit and claim without knowing about the system.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:58:03 PM

irynet, just a protip from a faucet user/referrer: I will never promote this site for you if you don't have a referral system. I thrive off of my referrals, and if I find a site I like, I share it with my followers. The only times that I share sites without a referral bonus structure is if the site is a well-designed one where users can earn a great amount without having to rely on referrals for commissions. With that said, your site needs a bit of work yet. The design is very dated.. The userflow is great! Self-explanatory, and I did not have to refer to an FAQ once!

You're going to need to monetize on this if you're going to want to earn. Unfortunately, you don't qualify for Google AdSense (the highest paying advertising platform), so you'll have to stick with some other advertising networks. Check out this following thread to see a list of Bitcoin Advertising Networks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0

irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:52:22 AM

Just realized that clicking on china/Asia part of the map, brings up the map of north America Smiley
with different mines. You could fix this or somebody's feeling may get hurt Roll Eyes

Edit:

The individual maps of the continents are on my list to do, but the red maps are not doing enough it for some people so it might change in the very near future.

Fixed rate for the free mine. As joe mentioned btcjoe mentioned above its not very Adsense friendly at the moment so I need to get some content in there as well before I place the ads.

Ummm the withdrawal fee, I didn't realise it would be such a problem at that price. Maybe I can work it in the sliding scale.... The more you withdraw the more you pay. That would be better for users who just play the free faucet I suppose...... What's your opinion?
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

Edit:

The individual maps of the continents are on my list to do, but the red maps are not doing enough it for some people so it might change in the very near future.

Fixed rate for the free mine. As joe mentioned btcjoe mentioned above its not very Adsense friendly at the moment so I need to get some content in there as well before I place the ads.

Ummm the withdrawal fee, I didn't realise it would be such a problem at that price. Maybe I can work it in the sliding scale.... The more you withdraw the more you pay. That would be better for users who just play the free faucet I suppose...... What's your opinion?

Most sites' withdrawal fees are only 0.0001, the same fee as what Blockchain recommends for mining fees. That's only 10,000 satoshi. 0.0005 is honestly unheard of for faucet claims. Have you looked at integrating a FaucetBox payout system? That way, players don't pay a fee, and their earnings go directly to their FaucetBox queue.

You had mentioned that something would be better for users who just play the free faucet... Are you planning on allowing deposits/upgrades in the future?

Additionally, you're kind of misleading users, at the moment. You shouldn't title your thread "Earn upto 7150 Satoshis per hour" because currently, you can't earn that much. I advise you to let people know that your site is a work in progress... Or tag your title with "[BETA]" or "[BETA LAUNCH]", just so users know to expect changes.

Why don't you hire someone to fix the User Interface? Your site is currently... yeah, ugly man. Tongue

irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:00:45 PM

irynet, just a protip from a faucet user/referrer: I will never promote this site for you if you don't have a referral system. I thrive off of my referrals, and if I find a site I like, I share it with my followers. The only times that I share sites without a referral bonus structure is if the site is a well-designed one where users can earn a great amount without having to rely on referrals for commissions. With that said, your site needs a bit of work yet. The design is very dated.. The userflow is great! Self-explanatory, and I did not have to refer to an FAQ once!

You're going to need to monetize on this if you're going to want to earn. Unfortunately, you don't qualify for Google AdSense (the highest paying advertising platform), so you'll have to stick with some other advertising networks. Check out this following thread to see a list of Bitcoin Advertising Networks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0
Thanks for the list above, very useful....

I know what your saying about monetising via Google, the'res not enough content on the site as it is. But like a lot of thins "it's on the list".

What type of incentives do you look for in a faucet referral scheme ?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:16:46 PM

-snip-

"The more you withdraw the more you pay" Seems like a good idea.
Yes it is very important to have low fees. As low as possible, the faucet world standard is 10K satoshi, no matter how big the withdraw is.
People may get scared/discouraged when all days work goes to fee. Try to improve.
As btcforJoe said Beta/test title is a good option.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

Thanks for the list above, very useful....

I know what your saying about monetising via Google, the'res not enough content on the site as it is. But like a lot of thins "it's on the list".

What type of incentives do you look for in a faucet referral scheme ?

For low-to-medium-paying faucets, 50% is a great lifetime bonus for referrals. Since yours is considered a (potential) high-paying faucet, 15-25% would be a decent referral bonus. Personally, I would start at 15% while I monitor my earnings-vs-payouts, and if you are profitable, make an announcement that commissions will be raised. It's always best to start lower and then increase rewards, rather than starting high and then lowering it.

Referrals are the biggest and best source of traffic, and you have to look at it as an advertising cost. Most advertisers charge a decent amount for you to be able to target and acquire new members for your site, so it makes more sense to incentivize your existing members to promote the site for you. In most instances, faucets pay a higher referral commission because it is usually cheaper to do so, rather than pay high advertising costs.

You'll notice that if you implement a referral system, that your users registrations will jump!

Good luck implementing a referral program, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:00:45 PM

Referrals are the biggest and best source of traffic, and you have to look at it as an advertising cost. Most advertisers charge a decent amount for you to be able to target and acquire new members for your site, so it makes more sense to incentivize your existing members to promote the site for you. In most instances, faucets pay a higher referral commission because it is usually cheaper to do so, rather than pay high advertising costs.

You'll notice that if you implement a referral system, that your users registrations will jump!

Good luck implementing a referral program, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Im starting to agree with you about the refferals scheme. I havent looked into it as yet, buy, I suspect there will be quite a lot of code to write.

The Wallet backend is taking up quite a lot of my time at the moment, but I have it working in BTC Testnet at the moment.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:05:09 PM

"The more you withdraw the more you pay" Seems like a good idea.
Yes it is very important to have low fees. As low as possible, the faucet world standard is 10K satoshi, no matter how big the withdraw is.
People may get scared/discouraged when all days work goes to fee. Try to improve.
As btcforJoe said Beta/test title is a good option.

Leave the withdrawl fees with me Poptok, Ill have a think about what I can do!

I'm hopefully going to do something about the ugly logo this week so I will add some kind of "BETA" notice in the logo.

I need to spend a bit of time on the aesthetics side of the web site, but I'm working on fully integrating a wallet for deposits at the moment
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:20:30 PM

So does this belong here (which causes the owner to get red trust marks just for showing up in investor's based) or does it need to go to the micro-earnings sections since it sounds more like a faucet. I didn't go to the website since it isn't my cup of tea actually. If it does belong there maybe move it so it gets maximum exposure instead of just gawkers like me  Cheesy
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:58:31 PM

damn the website is shitty
if this is some kind of a faucet please this is not the right section

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
TipZ

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:23:37 AM

Can't try it at work, I'll give it a try when I get back home. Wink
irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:17:51 PM

So does this belong here (which causes the owner to get red trust marks just for showing up in investor's based) or does it need to go to the micro-earnings sections since it sounds more like a faucet. I didn't go to the website since it isn't my cup of tea actually. If it does belong there maybe move it so it gets maximum exposure instead of just gawkers like me  Cheesy
Hi JT Byte, a couple of days late, but at last the site has turned into a investment site (as well as a micro-earnings), as the Payment system is up and running at last.

Im trying hard to improve the look of the site as Im aware its not the prettiest, but I dont have a artistic flare unfortunately. But I'll keep on trying.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:21:10 PM

For low-to-medium-paying faucets, 50% is a great lifetime bonus for referrals. Since yours is considered a (potential) high-paying faucet, 15-25% would be a decent referral bonus. Personally, I would start at 15% while I monitor my earnings-vs-payouts, and if you are profitable, make an announcement that commissions will be raised. It's always best to start lower and then increase rewards, rather than starting high and then lowering it.

What would your opinion be of a 2 tier referral scheme

1st tier (people who you refer)
2nd tier (people who your referals refer)

1st tier would earn you 5%
2nd tier would earn you 2%
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: