Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing my Website: ##Earn upto 7150 Satoshis per hour##  (Read 5356 times)
irynet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:39:52 PM

So doest this site literally pays or not?

Yes site is paying. I'm not on here everyday. So when I miss a day or 2 on this forum users get really paranoid and start shouting scam. But I'm still here trying to help
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:12:33 PM

Yes site is paying. I'm not on here everyday. So when I miss a day or 2 on this forum users get really paranoid and start shouting scam. But I'm still here trying to help

I used to be there on your site but seeing some msgs  stopped visiting it. Thanks for letting me know, ill start to visit it again then
mexrockerz

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:35:36 AM

site looks good and i need this or extra income   Grin
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:09:14 AM

withdrawal seems not working...
i have allways the message minimum payout is 50000 satoshi
I can't see your balance at the moment, but I'm guessing you haven't got the minimum withdraw amount and 20k for the fees.

I think I'm going to have to change the way you can withdraw

My balance is over 70000 satoshi

Yes, I can see you have 70000 so you shoul be able to withdraw 50000., try again now and let me know how you get on.

It's strange.... Other people seem to be able to make withdraw requests

I keep up trying and it does not work...
always the same message about the 50000 satoshi minimum.
please try to solve this problem...
i can only say your site pays if i'm paid...

Of course I understand,

I've just done a couple of payments in the q. And they have gone through ok.

I've just been trying to figure it out and was looking at your user account. It doesn't look as though you have a wallet address In the database. If when you try to enter your wallet address and it still producers the error either post your wallet address here and I'll put it in the database or pm it to me and I'll make he changes directly into the database.

Let me know hoe you get on

I tried with different btc addresses...and always no success.
I will send you my btc address in your pm box.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:06:30 AM

withdrawal seems not working...
i have allways the message minimum payout is 50000 satoshi
I can't see your balance at the moment, but I'm guessing you haven't got the minimum withdraw amount and 20k for the fees.

I think I'm going to have to change the way you can withdraw

My balance is over 70000 satoshi

Yes, I can see you have 70000 so you shoul be able to withdraw 50000., try again now and let me know how you get on.

It's strange.... Other people seem to be able to make withdraw requests

I keep up trying and it does not work...
always the same message about the 50000 satoshi minimum.
please try to solve this problem...
i can only say your site pays if i'm paid...

Of course I understand,

I've just done a couple of payments in the q. And they have gone through ok.

I've just been trying to figure it out and was looking at your user account. It doesn't look as though you have a wallet address In the database. If when you try to enter your wallet address and it still producers the error either post your wallet address here and I'll put it in the database or pm it to me and I'll make he changes directly into the database.

Let me know hoe you get on

OK, as you know I cant see your password, but I can see a hashed (encrypted) password, So I copied my password to your password and logged on as you (I hope you dont mind).

I went through the withdrawl process (logged on as winspiral) and used the BTC Address to withdraw the funds. I went through no problem. The withdrawl request is now sat in a queue just waiting approval (which Ill do after I finish writing this reply). So Im no closer to figuring out why your getting the message about the 50000 coins.

I think the only way I can resolve this is to see what your doing. next time you withdraw can you do a video screen capture.

Any other problems just let me know and I'll try help

irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:11:19 AM

I used to be there on your site but seeing some msgs  stopped visiting it. Thanks for letting me know, ill start to visit it again then

OK, thanks for the support and if you dont feel comfortable investing, then please dont, stick with the free mine. Grin

Sometimes I wont visit this forum for a day or so, so dont panic if I havent contributed on here. If it goes longer than a week, then yes somehting is wrong.
let me know your username and I'll add a 1000 sats to your balance for coming back...
irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:12:06 AM

site looks good and i need this or extra income   Grin
Thanks mexrockerz,
irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:30:07 AM

Withdrawl approved

https://blockchain.info/tx/397cbacf24b391abc98aa557bc91174f2dc29805ea581c161289f42bad1ba759
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:32:05 AM

Is there something wrong with the website. I tried to register and when I login, nothing happens. There is no response as to whether the login was succesful or not. What should I do?
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:46:02 AM

Withdrawl approved

https://blockchain.info/tx/397cbacf24b391abc98aa557bc91174f2dc29805ea581c161289f42bad1ba759

Thanks for this payout.

jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:15:50 PM

OK, thanks for the support and if you dont feel comfortable investing, then please dont, stick with the free mine. Grin

Sometimes I wont visit this forum for a day or so, so dont panic if I havent contributed on here. If it goes longer than a week, then yes somehting is wrong.
let me know your username and I'll add a 1000 sats to your balance for coming back...

Hope there wont be any prob and youll keep up with the site. Thank you, my nickname there is petcu.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:53:24 PM

Hope there wont be any prob and youll keep up with the site. Thank you, my nickname there is petcu.

There you go my friend a 1000 sats added to your balance.

I hope you enjoy watching your balance grow
irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:58:11 PM

Withdrawl approved

Thanks for this payout.

Im glad you got it.......

Youve earned over 2100 sats just from 1 referral
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:30:22 PM

Withdrawl approved

Thanks for this payout.

Im glad you got it.......

Youve earned over 2100 sats just from 1 referral

Yes I know.I hope he or she will as well reach the minimum payout.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:24:40 PM

Ive had to Ban some IP addresses today, because of bots and cheats.

So if your getting a forbidden message and its in error please PM Me

All Cheats WILL NOT get a payout, so don't waste your time trying
irynet (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:21:33 PM

BTC price has risen again.

I put off lowering the payouts per mine as long as I could, but unfortunately is was inevitable that I would have to.

Price has been reduced by approx 30% on all mines and approx 30% on all Tier 1 and Tier 2 referral payouts.

Tier 2 referrals amounts for mine 1 A & B remains unchanged

Again, Im sorry I had to do this, but in order to keep the site running I was left with no choice
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:34:10 AM

BTC price has risen again.

I put off lowering the payouts per mine as long as I could, but unfortunately is was inevitable that I would have to.

Price has been reduced by approx 30% on all mines and approx 30% on all Tier 1 and Tier 2 referral payouts.

Tier 2 referrals amounts for mine 1 A & B remains unchanged

Again, Im sorry I had to do this, but in order to keep the site running I was left with no choice

Well done.
So long you can hold your promises...it's ok.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:14:51 AM

Payments are being made today a little late today. Should be sent out in 1 hour
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 09:50:08 AM

I had a message from firefox that your site is not correctly configured and dangerous for the visitor...firefox has not autorized to access your site without my special "accept"...could you check this problem?
you will lose many visitors...

irynet (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:23:13 AM

I had a message from firefox that your site is not correctly configured and dangerous for the visitor...firefox has not autorized to access your site without my special "accept"...could you check this problem?
you will lose many visitors...

Hi Winspiral and thanks for the warning.

Ive just logged back on eventually (as my site seemed to be down) and got exactly the same warning. The hosting company seems to be down at the moment www.hosting24.com so cant check the certificate and looks as though its been down for 18 hours (from writing this).

If you dont feel comfortable logging on right now and sending your password over a possible unsecure link, then please dont, just wait a while until I get it fixed.

Ill keep you posted on whats going on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: