Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [French Translation]0.00010 BTC Per Word[1 vouch For a Trustable Person]  (Read 1719 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lakuf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:42:14 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 08:59:48 PM by lakuf

I am a local French speaker I will be able to translate from English to French.

If you need a French speaker I will be able to help translate your website/post and or blog.
Since I am new here I will be able to provide 1 vouch to a person that can verify my legitimacy to the fullest.

PRICING

My prices are as follows you are able to get a small discount the more text you order from me.

Pricing:
0.00010 btc Per word
500 word article: 0.05  btc
1000 word article: 0.1 btc

Any article consisting of more than that will be made a custom order where we negotiate the price of it.
If you have any questions/querys please pm/post below. Thank you.

Refrences
---------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lakuf (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:23:51 AM

Get the most out of your translations and get them 20% of for the first 3 orders. Don't get a poor translator or Google translate where your customers can't understand at all get it from a professional whose even offering a free 100 word translation to a reputable member of this forum to vouch for my legitimacy.
Pricing
0.00020 btc Per word
500 word article: 0.1 btc
1000 word article: 0.20 btc

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:03:20 AM

Bump 20% off for the first 3 orders.
Pricing
0.00020 btc Per word
500 word article: 0.1 btc
1000 word article: 0.20 btc

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:05:01 AM

Bump!!

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:49:42 AM

Guess I have to adjust the price a bit
0.00010 btc Per word
500 word article: 0.05 btc
1000 word article: 0.10 btc

Super cheap the lowest I will go order now.

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:45:51 PM

Bump!!! Its way cheaper. And there's still a 100 word vouch copy.

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:58:43 AM

Get your translations now!!! At extraordinary prices
0.00010 btc Per word
Theres also a 100 word vouch to give to a trusted person.

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:25:22 PM

Get them translations down at these wonderful prices.
0.00010 btc Per word
Theres also a 100 word vouch to give to a trusted person.

lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:37:53 AM

Bump!!!!

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:01:29 PM

Hello,

Do you have any works that you can show of your translations?

Why would I want to use you as a translator and not some other online service?

Also what do you mean about the 100 words for a trusted person exactly?

Looking forward to your responses thanks!
lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

Hello,

The reason why you would want to choose me other than any other online service is because of grammar mistakes when they are translating online translators make massive mistakes in the grammar and people who only know French can not understand fully what you are trying to convey to them. And I don't have any previous work to show because I had just started this service. I can give you a free 100 words to show my legitimacy or anyone that needs a translation I can give a free 100 word translation.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:58:14 PM

Hello,

The reason why you would want to choose me other than any other online service is because of grammar mistakes when they are translating online translators make massive mistakes in the grammar and people who only know French can not understand fully what you are trying to convey to them. And I don't have any previous work to show because I had just started this service. I can give you a free 100 words to show my legitimacy or anyone that needs a translation I can give a free 100 word translation.

Ah ok. So what are your terms? Do you do the translation and then if we are satisfied with the work then send you payment?

Almost every time we have hired someone outside of a freelancer board where their reputation is not on the line we were unsatisfied.

I figured since we are going to need some translation work maybe support some bitcoiners this time.

Let me know how it works.
lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:59:21 PM

Hello,

Ah ok. So what are your terms? Do you do the translation and then if we are satisfied with the work then send you payment?

Almost every time we have hired someone outside of a freelancer board where their reputation is not on the line we were unsatisfied.

I figured since we are going to need some translation work maybe support some bitcoiners this time.

Yep you can pay me once you are satisfied with my work which you will be.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

Hello,

How long does it take you to do a 1000 words translation?
lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:49:55 PM

Hello,

It will take me around 12 hours to do 1000 words depending on how fast I do it and if I take breaks and how long it takes to proof-read.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

Hello,

It will take me around 12 hours to do 1000 words depending on how fast I do it and if I take breaks and how long it takes to proof-read.

Alright. I may have a website that needs translating. I also am looking for Spanish and Chinese. So if you know anybody that does those too for bitcoin that would be great.

What is your availability like? Are there times of the week you are less available than others?
lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:56:46 PM

Hello,

Alright. I may have a website that needs translating. I also am looking for Spanish and Chinese. So if you know anybody that does those too for bitcoin that would be great.

What is your availability like? Are there times of the week you are less available than others?
I will be less available on weekdays but I will still be online 7 hours a day on Mondays-Fridays and in Saturdays and Sundays I will be online for around 16 hours.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:21:24 PM

I will be less available on weekdays but I will still be online 7 hours a day on Mondays-Fridays and in Saturdays and Sundays I will be online for around 16 hours.

Ok, so you can get more work done on the weekends? That's good to know.

If you were given a website page of HTML would you just be able to go through and translate the words?
lakuf (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:24:53 PM

If you were given a website page of HTML would you just be able to go through and translate the words?
I would be able to do that but it will take me about a little bit more time 1-2 hours more. I can definitely manage it.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:40:41 PM

I would be able to do that but it will take me about a little bit more time 1-2 hours more. I can definitely manage it.

Does that cost extra?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: