Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CarlesPuyol Sports picks and reviews. 536W - 120L. Join the winning team  (Read 50393 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:24:11 AM

Very interesting thread you started here charles. i never believed one can profit in sportsbetting like the way you profit from poker by playing well. but now i see your thread i am considering wagering small amounts following your tips. best of luck to you and others who follow this!

Thanks, In think the only way to be in profit from sports betting is to bet on small amounts.

If the spurs lose tonight all my profit from the last two weeks is going down...

Wow you are going to put all your winning earnings from this parlay, it seems to bit a little risky but worth if we win, we already got the first one earlier it just needs for the spurs to win tonight and I do believe that they will do, good luck sir and thank you for sharing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dr.Famous

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:30:49 AM

Hi all.
in the last few weeks I was trying an old-new method in sports betting.
The method is Martingale, and I had very nice profit.
Most of you will say that martingale is a straight way to lose my money. And I agree with you.
BUT...

I said- why not to try?
- I dont remember myself falling in 5 bets in a row.
- I have a lot of consecutive wins
- the picks I choose are with odds of 1.8+

Im trying to build a bankroll from 125$

Rules:

- First bet will be between 4$ - 6$
- If lose- the next bets are 8$ If lose => If lose 16$ => If lose 32$ => If lose 64$
- If win- Betting 4$ - 6$ again.
- Sometimes I will bet on higher odds (3-4) and the bet amount will be relatively.
- Total of 5 consecutive loses and I lose all my stack.

The Aim is to get to 450$

I will update here my bankroll after each pick.
Good luck friends.

Stats:
Starting Bankroll: 125$
Current Bankroll: 246.1$
Total loss\profit: +121.1$
Most Wins in a row: 5
Most loses in a row: 3
Total days: 10

Very nice concept to build a better fanbase and you are doing a great job. Hope you will end up with your target money.

~ Dr.Famous ~

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:49:48 AM

Very interesting thread you started here charles. i never believed one can profit in sportsbetting like the way you profit from poker by playing well. but now i see your thread i am considering wagering small amounts following your tips. best of luck to you and others who follow this!

Thanks, In think the only way to be in profit from sports betting is to bet on small amounts.

If the spurs lose tonight all my profit from the last two weeks is going down...

Wow you are going to put all your winning earnings from this parlay, it seems to bit a little risky but worth if we win, we already got the first one earlier it just needs for the spurs to win tonight and I do believe that they will do, good luck sir and thank you for sharing.

He needs to put everything in the last game because he has had 4 lost before this one and his next one needs to win or else he lose everything. Spurs need to win so that we can see this thread continue. It will be a waste if he lose because it seems alot of people is following his pick
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:25:25 PM

This is the betting spread in the world:

Oklahoma City Thunder
 San Antonio Spurs       

I thought much more people will go with SA.
I'd like to hear your opinions about the game.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:38:19 PM

Thanks guys.
The first game went good.
Now we are heading to the game tonight. Good luck SA spurs.

Good luck mate!! I am with you! And with SA !! Go spurs!

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:14:08 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:56:19 PM by iigor

CarlesPuyol, have you ever tried with kinda hybrid martingale going up and down 50-60-70% depending on the odd?
$10 base bet just for example:
1st bet: $10 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-10)
2nd bet: $15 @ 2.00 - LOSS (or $16 @ 1.90 or $17 @ 1.80 or $14 @ 2.20 ...etc) (-15 - 10 = -25)
3rd bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - WIN (22,5 - 25 = -2,5)
4th bet: $15 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-2,5 - 15 = -17,5)
5th bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - WIN (22,5 - 17,5 = +5)
6th bet: $15 @ 2.00 - WIN (5 + 15 = +20)

reset
2nd bet: $15 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-10 - 15 = -25)
3rd bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-47,5)
4th bet: $33 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-80,5)
5th bet: $49,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-130)
6th bet: $75 @ 2.00 - WIN (-130 + 75 = -45)
7th bet: $49,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-45 - 49,5 = -94,5)
8th bet: $75 @ 2.00 - WIN (-94,5 + 75 = -19,5)
9th bet: $49,5 @ 2.00 - WIN (-19,5 + 49,5 = +30)

from here you can go for 10th bet for $33 @ 2.00 or reset
10th bet: $33 @ 2.00 - WIN (30 + 33 = +63)
11th bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (64 - 22,5 =  +41,5)
12th bet: $33 @ 2.00 - WIN (41,5 + 33 = +74,5)

from here you can go for 13th bet for $22,5 @ 2.00 or reset
reset
and so on, and so on...

This is slower but its safer, right? Or am i completely wrong?  Undecided

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:45:45 AM

CarlesPuyol, have you ever tried with kinda hybrid martingale going up and down 50-60-70% depending on the odd?
$10 base bet just for example:
2nd bet: $15 @ 2.00 - LOSS (or $16 @ 1.90 or $17 @ 1.80 or $14 @ 2.20 ...etc) (-15 - 10 = -25)
3rd bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - WIN (22,5 - 25 = -2,5)
4th bet: $15 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-2,5 - 15 = -17,5)
5th bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - WIN (22,5 - 17,5 = +5)
6th bet: $15 @ 2.00 - WIN (5 + 15 = +20)

reset
2nd bet: $15 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-10 - 15 = -25)
3rd bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-47,5)
4th bet: $33 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-80,5)
5th bet: $49,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-130)
6th bet: $75 @ 2.00 - WIN (-130 + 75 = -45)
7th bet: $49,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (-45 - 49,5 = -94,5)
8th bet: $75 @ 2.00 - WIN (-94,5 + 75 = -19,5)
9th bet: $49,5 @ 2.00 - WIN (-19,5 + 49,5 = +30)

from here you can go for 10th bet for $33 @ 2.00 or reset
10th bet: $33 @ 2.00 - WIN (30 + 33 = +63)
11th bet: $22,5 @ 2.00 - LOSS (64 - 22,5 =  +41,5)
12th bet: $33 @ 2.00 - WIN (41,5 + 33 = +74,5)

from here you can go for 13th bet for $22,5 @ 2.00 or reset
reset
and so on, and so on...

This is slower but its safer, right? Or am i completely wrong?  Undecided

Any way you arrange -ev bets is bad. Each bet in sports is independent of the other ones, so they have no impact on each other. Since the bets have no impact, the result of a previous bet should not impact how much you bet on the next one.

If you are good at sports betting, you will make more money by betting straight up, same if you are bad at betting.

As for your particular plan, putting the 2nd bet of 15 @2.00 odds negates the "point" of martingale, if you win that bet, you win 15, leaving you with a profit of 5. The "point" of martingale is that when you finally win a bet, you end up with the same profit as if you won the first bet.

Just bet more on games if you are more confident. The fact of the matter is that Carles lost a big bet on the Spurs because Novak Djokovic needed a tiebreak to win a set after blowing 3 match points. That makes absolutely no sense, but it's what happened.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:51:49 AM

Too bad that it seems charles lost this bet. Oklahoma city thunder won the match so he lost his parlay. Spurs was doing great at the 3rd quarter , I thought they could have win the game but oklahoma was greater in the 4th quarter, so determined to win the game. This is a great thread although this end up not so well charles
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:57:46 AM

Too bad that it seems charles lost this bet. Oklahoma city thunder won the match so he lost his parlay. Spurs was doing great at the 3rd quarter , I thought they could have win the game but oklahoma was greater in the 4th quarter, so determined to win the game. This is a great thread although this end up not so well charles

Yeah, NBA playoff is unpredictable though. I have bet on Spurs too following CarlesPuyol bets on that match versus Oklahoma and i lose it, gonna wait for the next bet.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:12:50 AM

Yeah, NBA playoff is unpredictable though. I have bet on Spurs too following CarlesPuyol bets on that match versus Oklahoma and i lose it, gonna wait for the next bet.

Oklahoma was great and it was totally unexpected but There wont be any more bet starting from this point unless charles decided to put in some more money and try to win this back from the scratch. Martingale is definitely risky however atleast we saw that it actually works until it doesnt.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:14:08 AM

Yes waiting still for sir carles to post another bet I know he just studying it where we can find more secure bet, just give him time we will still support you and if you decided to open the pot just let us know sir carles good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

Well that's too bad, I still think it was pretty great achievement he almost made it to 100% ROI using this method, but ok maybe some ppl are right and it would be smarter to just bet regular way and not martingale it

Not sure how doing exactly what any math textbook says will happen if you try martingale is an accomplishment.

It's a great way to win a few bucks at a time, until it doesn't work and you lose all that money that you won and then some more.

I guess it was nice to see a real life example so hopefully the next person doesn't do it, but why did someone have to burn some cash to figure it out?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:09:57 AM

Well that's too bad, I still think it was pretty great achievement he almost made it to 100% ROI using this method, but ok maybe some ppl are right and it would be smarter to just bet regular way and not martingale it

Not sure how doing exactly what any math textbook says will happen if you try martingale is an accomplishment.

It's a great way to win a few bucks at a time, until it doesn't work and you lose all that money that you won and then some more.

I guess it was nice to see a real life example so hopefully the next person doesn't do it, but why did someone have to burn some cash to figure it out?

Because Carles can afford to lose that money, and it's always good to try an experiment.

Also, the experiment could have payed off well if it worked. Unfortunately, it didn't, but at least now we found a way that doesn't work. I look forward to Carles' next method and attempt.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:22:25 AM

Because Carles can afford to lose that money, and it's always good to try an experiment.

Also, the experiment could have payed off well if it worked. Unfortunately, it didn't, but at least now we found a way that doesn't work. I look forward to Carles' next method and attempt.

It's not good to try an experiment for something that is known (unless you are doing a 6th grade science fair project.) Anyone who has a taken a statistics class knew what the result of this experiment would be.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:06:29 AM

It's not good to try an experiment for something that is known (unless you are doing a 6th grade science fair project.) Anyone who has a taken a statistics class knew what the result of this experiment would be.

Atleast this live experience could serve as a good thread so if there will be another charlespuyol wannabe in the future then we could always show him this thread to serve as an example that everything that has been written clearly in a statistic text book is definitely not just a myth or fairytale
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:19:08 AM

He tried to used martingale with odds of over 1,80 in this thread, I think using 1.50 odds this strategy can be profitable as the number of wins should have been higher considering a good tipster like CarlesPuyol. Still very risky one, but Carles just showed us he almost achieved it 100% ROI, 97% ROI is great still and I hope he can try again, although I did not follow a lot of bets here as I am focusing more on my tips.
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:44:24 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 09:11:56 PM by bitcoinprofit

He tried to used martingale with odds of over 1,80 in this thread, I think using 1.50 odds this strategy can be profitable as the number of wins should have been higher considering a good tipster like CarlesPuyol. Still very risky one, but Carles just showed us he almost achieved it 100% ROI, 97% ROI is great still and I hope he can try again, although I did not follow a lot of bets here as I am focusing more on my tips.

Maybe All In would have worked out better...

It worked for me .01 to .5 Btc
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:57:24 PM

But he didn't actually get a 97% roI. He lost money.

If you are going to use worse odds you need to more than double your bet to make sure you win enough money to make up for all your other losses, and while it will be harder to lose x in a row, you will still lose more doing that than by using any other competent method.
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:43:21 PM

Maybe All In would have worked out better...

It worked for me .001 to .5 Btc

As far as I know the only "working" strategy is actually going big in short run. Sometimes you may notice that if you are trying to martingale or do any sort of strategy it may work in a short term, the problem is your bankroll is small and the risked amount is smaller therefore if someone actually try with a big amount at the start it may work, including doing all in
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:21:13 PM

Never count the other team out when it comes to the playoffs. As now OKC are looking to beat the Spurs in this series. Everybody was thinking that SA had this one all wrapped up as I did too.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: