Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "Pure PoS" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH |  (Read 77420 times)
asti5034

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:35:58 AM

Coin is Dead hahahaha
good bye lana

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:52:58 PM

Coin is Dead hahahaha
good bye lana

Again tell that to the 10.799 TH/s on the PoW network right now.

bitkominer

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:37:51 AM

Coin is Dead hahahaha
good bye lana

Again tell that to the 10.799 TH/s on the PoW network right now.

Hi @staysecure, I've been staking this coin using windows wallet since last month. The network is very stable and the transaction can be completed very fast. I like this coin, even though I got no idea about the future of it.

I know that selling this coin is not profitable at the moment since we got only Yobit exchange and no demand volume on the market, but keep staking it is giving a nice return.

I hope one day in future, this coin will prove 'her'self to be a nice asset and will exist in the market side by side with other powerful coins.

Could you share your future plan for this coin? Thanks!
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:37:31 PM

Many are asking me what the long term plan is for LanaCoin.

So here are some insights into why it was created.

Firstly the coin was created as a birthday present for my daughter

Established cryptocoins are already quite valuable therefore cant be considered as something to play around with as it can be a costly thing, specially if you loose you private key, wallet.dat gets corrupted. hard drive dies or any other non desired event that leads to loss of coins/private key.

To bring cryptocurrencies to the average Joes and Janes, teens or elders they first must learn the fundamental rules of holding, trading, sending and recieving coins/token along with basics like backing up your wallet files, encrypting the wallet and all other aspects that come with cryptocurrencies and coin wallets in general.

Here is where for example LanaCoin comes in. A young at the moments almost "worthless"  cryptocurrency with a huge supply of tokens that at first has no meaninigfull purpouse.

But hey at this very sentance this just changed as it has a purpouse and for the time being its a cryptocurrency that anyone in the world can use to get familiar with the technology itself before you are ready to deal with the father Bitcoin or his established kids and grandkids the altcoins.

All that being said, this will be one of the core purpouses of LanaCoin. Education, experimentation and an overall learning curve for the people that are right now terrified of the core idea of buying,storing and sending their first (example Bitcoins).

For that purpouse i will give away most of the coins i have mined up to date and no i am nowhere near being the no.1 miner of LanaCoin.

I will give away LANAs to anyone that can understand, share and accept what my point is here. Only thing i expect in return is a promise that the reciever will use those coins to educated friends, family and acquaintances about cryptocurrencies so they can also learn what you have already conquered.

One think i know for shure and i will quote John McAfee from his interview on RT to  finish my post:

"Cryptocurrency is coming i promise you, it may not be Bitcoin it may be something else but it is coming. Its like the pandoras box that has been opened. You will never get that idea back into the box."

kr3gg

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:11:56 AM

So what if could to do this coin for education in college\university? For example, students will study blockchain\cryptocurrency and use this coin inside the building college\university.
P.S. sorry for my bad english
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:02:20 PM

So what if could to do this coin for education in college\university? For example, students will study blockchain\cryptocurrency and use this coin inside the building college\university.

Hi @kr3gg of course you are free to use LanaCoin for educational purpouses anytime. Essentially no one requires permissions to use it.

Feel free to demonstrate to students installation of a full node software and how transations work, what a blockexplorer is and how to verify each transation.

Wallets for Win,Linux and Mac a long with the coin source is here: https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases and soon mobile light wallets will be available as well.

https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases

As you will also need some LANA tokens to demonstrate just post your wallet address and i will sent you some coins so you can showcase how it works.

Have a great day and thanks for reaching out.

Finest regards from Jure

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:08:11 PM

Just stopped in to say Hello and glad to see Lana is still rolling along seamlessly. Hope you and your fam is doing good. Take care. EpyxZ
kr3gg

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:11:19 AM

Hi @kr3gg of course you are free to use LanaCoin for educational purpouses anytime. Essentially no one requires permissions to use it.

Feel free to demonstrate to students installation of a full node software and how transations work, what a blockexplorer is and how to verify each transation.

Wallets for Win,Linux and Mac a long with the coin source is here: https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases and soon mobile light wallets will be available as well.

https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases

As you will also need some LANA tokens to demonstrate just post your wallet address and i will sent you some coins so you can showcase how it works.

Have a great day and thanks for reaching out.

Finest regards from Jure

Thank you. Good luck in development.
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:43:36 PM

LanaCoin paper wallets are ready as well. Grab the generator here : https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

How to properly create a paper wallet / cold wallet / offline storage and what you will need to get started.

1. You will need iso of your favorite linux distro (example Ubuntu https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop or any other OS that supports live usb boot that incluides a webbrowser)
2. An empty 4GB or more USB key
3. LiveUSB creator tool (example https://www.pendrivelinux.com/liveusb-install-live-usb-creator/ or http://www.linuxliveusb.com/ or.....)
4. A computer that is not connected to the internet (in my case i use an old Acer laptop that doesnt even have a wifi card)
5. A USB printer (i dont recommend any cloud enabled printer, the most appropriate is a simple oldschool  USB B&W/Clour laser)
6. Some quality printing paper

Action time:

1. Download linux distro
2. Use the usb creator tool to prep your live usb key
3. Extract/unzip files from PaperWalletGEnerator.zip to a preffered folder on the freshly created live usb thumbdrive (anywhere on the usb as long as you find the folder later when liveOS loads)
3. Insert live usb key,connect printer and boot computer from usb drive (you may need to setup boot from usb in bios if no physical harddrive is present it shoudl boot automaticlly)
4. Once live OS loads check if your printer has been detected and set print layout to landscape
5. Use file explorer/manager to navigate to the PaperWalletGenerator folder and look for index.html and
6. Generate and print as many wallets as you need
7. PaperWalletGenerator supports a variety of coins so take advantega of that and print all the wallets for all the coins you need

PS: You can use the wallet generator on an online/internet connected machine and use any type of printer (i dont recommend inkjet printers and plain office paper) but then its not called offline/cold storage anymore as that is a big possibility that your private keys will be cached in browser memory and printer memory. 

Download paperwallet generator here: https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

Be good any enjoy your cold storage wallet but do note that LANAs are not staking on paperwallets.

Cheers.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:23:28 PM

LanaCoin paper wallets are ready as well. Grab the generator here : https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

How to properly create a paper wallet / cold wallet / offline storage and what you will need to get started.

1. You will need iso of your favorite linux distro (example Ubuntu https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop or any other OS that supports live usb boot that incluides a webbrowser)
3. LiveUSB creator tool (example https://www.pendrivelinux.com/liveusb-install-live-usb-creator/ or http://www.linuxliveusb.com/ or.....)
4. A computer that is not connected to the internet (in my case i use an old Acer laptop that doesnt even have a wifi card)
5. A USB printer (i dont recommend any cloud enabled printer, the most appropriate is a simple oldschool  USB B&W/Clour laser)

Action time:

1. Download linux distro
3. Extract/unzip files from PaperWalletGEnerator.zip to a preffered folder on the freshly created live usb thumbdrive (anywhere on the usb as long as you find the folder later when liveOS loads)
3. Insert live usb key,connect printer and boot computer from usb drive (you may need to setup boot from usb in bios if no physical harddrive is present it shoudl boot automaticlly)
4. Once live OS loads check if your printer has been detected and set print layout to landscape
5. Use file explorer/manager to navigate to the PaperWalletGenerator folder and look for index.html and
7. PaperWalletGenerator supports a variety of coins so take advantega of that and print all the wallets for all the coins you need

PS: You can use the wallet generator on an online/internet connected machine and use any type of printer (i dont recommend inkjet printers and plain office paper) but then its not called offline/cold storage anymore as that is a big possibility that your private keys will be cached in browser memory and printer memory. 

Download paperwallet generator here: https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

Be good any enjoy your cold storage wallet but do note that LANAs are not staking on paperwallets.

Cheers.

Is it cool if I snag this write up? I will of course keep your name/link etc attached to it. Very nice.
bandarfjb

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:13:58 PM

I just download the wallet and syncing now. Maybe someone want to throw some amount of LANA: LNGr3HwafsZuZ7js3AV16NfT2Q5ywLUvY5
Thank you and good luck for dev!

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:25:28 PM

I just download the wallet and syncing now. Maybe someone want to throw some amount of LANA: LNGr3HwafsZuZ7js3AV16NfT2Q5ywLUvY5

Dev has a faucet I believe Smiley check op and web page Smiley
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 05:30:02 PM

Dev has a faucet I believe Smiley check op and web page Smiley

Correct here it is https://lanacoin.com/faucet/

Thanks for stoping by @EpyxZ Smiley

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 05:36:44 PM

Some LANA just flew yourway Smiley Sent some of that to friends, family or people that have heard of cryptocurrency but are to scared to give it a try. With LanaCoin they can start the learning path and later move on to some serious cryptos that will rule the world of finance. And maybe just maybe there is a place for LanaCoin there as well.

Have a wonderfull end of 2016 and beyond.

bandarfjb

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:32:55 PM

Thank your for the support, dev and community here is so nice! Cheesy
I bought some coins at 1 sat to stake it.

bitkominer

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:58:50 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 06:13:15 AM by bitkominer

Many are asking me what the long term plan is for LanaCoin.

So here are some insights into why it was created.

Firstly the coin was created as a birthday present for my daughter

Established cryptocoins are already quite valuable therefore cant be considered as something to play around with as it can be a costly thing, specially if you loose you private key, wallet.dat gets corrupted. hard drive dies or any other non desired event that leads to loss of coins/private key.

To bring cryptocurrencies to the average Joes and Janes, teens or elders they first must learn the fundamental rules of holding, trading, sending and recieving coins/token along with basics like backing up your wallet files, encrypting the wallet and all other aspects that come with cryptocurrencies and coin wallets in general.

Here is where for example LanaCoin comes in. A young at the moments almost "worthless"  cryptocurrency with a huge supply of tokens that at first has no meaninigfull purpouse.

But hey at this very sentance this just changed as it has a purpouse and for the time being its a cryptocurrency that anyone in the world can use to get familiar with the technology itself before you are ready to deal with the father Bitcoin or his established kids and grandkids the altcoins.

All that being said, this will be one of the core purpouses of LanaCoin. Education, experimentation and an overall learning curve for the people that are right now terrified of the core idea of buying,storing and sending their first (example Bitcoins).

For that purpouse i will give away most of the coins i have mined up to date and no i am nowhere near being the no.1 miner of LanaCoin.

I will give away LANAs to anyone that can understand, share and accept what my point is here. Only thing i expect in return is a promise that the reciever will use those coins to educated friends, family and acquaintances about cryptocurrencies so they can also learn what you have already conquered.

One think i know for shure and i will quote John McAfee from his interview on RT to  finish my post:

"Cryptocurrency is coming i promise you, it may not be Bitcoin it may be something else but it is coming. Its like the pandoras box that has been opened. You will never get that idea back into the box."

Thanks for your explanation. I keep staking my lanacoin in wallet, dunno what to do in future, but if the price of lanacoin become 1,000 satoshi in future I'm sure I will be a millionaire. Lol... Smiley

By the way, the tx is pretty fast. Anytime I send some amount to my wallet, it will appear within seconds. I love this coin, at least 1,000 coins are generated everyday in my staking wallet, sometimes even 5,000. It's amazing.
bitkominer

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:12:23 AM

Hi sir, welcome and enjoy staking this beautiful coin.
Are you the same Indonesian person bandarfjb of Burst (owner of MEGABurst asset)?
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:15:02 AM

Are you the same Indonesian person bandarfjb of Burst (owner of MEGABurst asset)?

HI @bitkominer i am very happy you like LanaCoin and thank you for being a part of the Lana chain network.

And no i am no user @bandarfjb , @staysecure is my only BitcoinTalk account  (created one account when launching AquariusCoin but only becuase i forgot i already have this one and i dont use that one anymore). I am from Slovenia not Inodonesia  and i am not creator of MEGABurst.

LANA, TAJ and ARCO are my blockchains and i have no desire or need to create anymore blockchain ledgers. I do however support a variety of cryptocurrencies , either by running a full node, occasional tweet or social media post but mostly i try my best to spread the word about Bitcoin the father of all altcoins as without the father there would be no altcoins. #ThankYouSatoshi #FatherOfAllCoins

Again thank you for your support and keep in touch.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:27:01 AM

Action time:

1. Download linux distro

Cheers.

Is it cool if I snag this write up? I will of course keep your name/link etc attached to it. Very nice.

Snag away Smiley I am just glad you like it , personally i thing i could do a better job or maybe even a video howto Smiley Maybe one day i do a step by step video on how paper wallets are done right  and finsih off with the live usb key getting tossed into the microwave oven Smiley

bitkominer

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

HI @bitkominer i am very happy you like LanaCoin and thank you for being a part of the Lana chain network.

And no i am no user @bandarfjb , @staysecure is my only BitcoinTalk account  (created one account when launching AquariusCoin but only becuase i forgot i already have this one and i dont use that one anymore). I am from Slovenia not Inodonesia  and i am not creator of MEGABurst.

LANA, TAJ and ARCO are my blockchains and i have no desire or need to create anymore blockchain ledgers. I do however support a variety of cryptocurrencies , either by running a full node, occasional tweet or social media post but mostly i try my best to spread the word about Bitcoin the father of all altcoins as without the father there would be no altcoins. #ThankYouSatoshi #FatherOfAllCoins

Again thank you for your support and keep in touch.

Hi sir, sorry if my post was misunderstood. It was intended to ask @bandarfjb.
I was welcoming him here, and at the same time also asking if he's the same guy I knew in Burst community.

Never mind, I'm happy to be part of crypto world. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: