Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blackchopper (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:23:18 AM

I agree, there are a lot of coins moving into toward being Masternode based.

Crypto is great for seeing "what could be".  I imagine that there will be a coin with 10M percent at some point.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:32:02 PM

Masternode is nothing special nowadays, since we see coins turning into masternode one everyday.
But it's pretty good marketing tool.
It gets people's attention and seems giving some kind of legitimacy to a coin.
It seems 230% reward is not enough to get attention.
Take a look at B3's 10000% for a period of time.
It's getting tons of attention and new users.
SPTX may try 23000% per six month.lol

I agree with masternode, dev only use this to rise the price of there coin and to make hype for there coin. So i not like them because only rich can have them because they can be expensive so little guy like me can't afford them. B3 is a no good coin, a lot of people lose on this coin because people on twitter hype it and pump and now it dump and still dumping so i not for high pos coin like B3 it kill the coin so please dev here not do high pos 230% is good and soon people see this.
nspire210

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:52:33 PM

Hi Dev,

Been holding and staking this coin for over 6 months now. I have quiet a bit of coins considering the low supply and been accumulating by staking. I love the 230% which is not too crazy like these other coins. Wallet is flawless and I like how you are taking your time regarding your decision as it can affect the price of the coin. Whether you decide on masternode please keep POS feauture of coin. Just keep us up to date. Thank you.
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:23:39 AM

Hi Dev,

Been holding and staking this coin for over 6 months now. I have quiet a bit of coins considering the low supply and been accumulating by staking. I love the 230% which is not too crazy like these other coins. Wallet is flawless and I like how you are taking your time regarding your decision as it can affect the price of the coin. Whether you decide on masternode please keep POS feauture of coin. Just keep us up to date. Thank you.

PoS will not be going away.   Smiley

cryptoburst61

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:13:21 AM

Hi Dev,

This is good update dev, i glad you keep pos because this is what make platinum bar good and that why i buy platinum bar because pos feature. i have question dev, will you keep pos at 230% or it come down a bit?
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Hi Dev,

This is good update dev, i glad you keep pos because this is what make platinum bar good and that why i buy platinum bar because pos feature. i have question dev, will you keep pos at 230% or it come down a bit?

It's probably going to come down a bit.  Not sure of the exact percentage at this point.

cryptoburst61

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:49:54 AM

Hi Dev,

It's probably going to come down a bit.  Not sure of the exact percentage at this point.

i think better interest come down dev for more long term sustain. i think 100% 1st year then it go down every year like other pos coins. When like this the coin do very well so you have ideas on the interest dev? maybe there can be voting on the interest.
lionkaya

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

Hello,
It is 3 days that I stake XPTX currency,
2 days after the debut I received my first stake and since when I look at the arrival of the next it remains blocked to one day and it does not move, yet the wallet works perfectly,
is this normal ?
thx for your response
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

2 days after the debut I received my first stake and since when I look at the arrival of the next it remains blocked to one day and it does not move, yet the wallet works perfectly,
is this normal ?

I have no idea what you're trying to ask me.  Please try to explain it better.

blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

i think 100% 1st year then it go down every year like other pos coins.

Thanks for the suggestion.

When like this the coin do very well so you have ideas on the interest dev?

Some coins do very well and others don't.  No I haven't decided how the PoS percentages are going to work yet.

maybe there can be voting on the interest.

I'm not a big fan of voting for things.. unless it's a bikini contest.

Sceat

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:30:10 PM

Low cap Low supply POS and dev who like bikini contests. I'm starting a bag.
Morpheus26

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

Quick question: What is the current circulating supply and what is the max supply of XPTX?

I am just confused because some say the max supply is 300k but then when you check CMC it says 302k is the current circulating supply.

Looking forward to your answer.

And just to chime into the discussion from above as well:
I would stay away from ridiculous high APR % as well - but I wouldn't decrease it further because you want to stay competitive with other good coins like rain for example.
Maybe keep it between 200 to 250% APR.
enigs

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Hello XPTX people!  Exciting project.  Are there plans for a Raspberry wallet compile?  I see the 64bit but I believe that won't run on the Pi.  I would do it myself but my coding skills aren't what they used to be.

Cheers!
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

Quick question: What is the current circulating supply and what is the max supply of XPTX?

http://xptx.io

And just to chime into the discussion from above as well:
I would stay away from ridiculous high APR % as well - but I wouldn't decrease it further because you want to stay competitive with other good coins like rain for example.
Maybe keep it between 200 to 250% APR.

Thanks for your suggestion.

blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:31:24 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 05:54:41 AM by blackchopper

Hello XPTX people!  Exciting project.  Are there plans for a Raspberry wallet compile?  I see the 64bit but I believe that won't run on the Pi.  I would do it myself but my coding skills aren't what they used to be.

Cheers!

Not at the moment.  But once things are hashed out with the future of the coin, I will add Pi to the list.

cryptoburst61

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:09:20 AM

hi dev,

you work out what is the next step for platinum bar? i buy when there is dip, i want 5k platinum bar before major change if any change happen with platinum bar.
SockPuppetTheSecond

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:51:56 AM

Hello XPTX people!  Exciting project.  Are there plans for a Raspberry wallet compile?  I see the 64bit but I believe that won't run on the Pi.  I would do it myself but my coding skills aren't what they used to be.

Cheers!

Not at the moment.  But once things are hashed out with the future of the coin, I will add Pi to the list.

I'm back.  Old account was hacked.  Protip : don't forget that hero accounts are worth a lot to the right person, or wrong person.  However you wanna look at it.

Glad to see XPTX is alive.  I am still staking.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:14:07 AM

Is it only cpu minable? has it sense to mine now?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

Is it only cpu minable? has it sense to mine now?

You can mine PlatinumBar using the quark algo which works on a cpu, gpu and asics but the reward is very low now so it may not be worthwhile depending on the difficulty.
johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:57:55 AM

Cheers!

i'm staking from one month but now xptx wallet doesn't sincro anymore it stop it  at 571715 block, my pc turn off and i restart wallet , but now doesn't sincro, why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: