Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just hit $465  (Read 4462 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:05:01 AM

I love the fact that we are so close to the 500 dollar there is a good chance we gonna hit it soon.
This month will be a very good month for us all in my opinion this is a very nice sign if you ask me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:23:19 PM

I love the fact that we are so close to the 500 dollar there is a good chance we gonna hit it soon.
This month will be a very good month for us all in my opinion this is a very nice sign if you ask me.

I do not think the bitcoin price will reach $500 in May. It is possible only in late June or Middle July.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:47:04 PM

I feel like the prices are being suppressed and should be higher for pre-halving..

Prices halting due to that alt coin ETH and value of that coin making more money invest into that cause they see a way to cash out.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:57:15 PM

The bitcoin is around the number right now, I think its a nice number at that it will soon even hit the amount of 500 dollar.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:08:37 PM

This price was reached on Dec 2015 only that after slight fall already regained and it seems that will reach $500 price not seen since August 2014.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:37:01 AM

We will hit $500 by end of next week...$1300 by halving....brexit vote on June 23...if Britain leaves the Euro...bitcoin will hit $2000-$3000 by end of 2016.
The only thing that makes a tiny bit sense is that you say that the price will increase to $500 at the end of next (now this) week. All other things are pure fantasy

I am of the opinion that most Bitcoin holders are indeed buying and promoting Bitcoin for financial gain. So the more the price rises, the better it is for the end user of the bitcoins to take the advantages.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:04:26 AM

We will hit $500 by end of next week...$1300 by halving....brexit vote on June 23...if Britain leaves the Euro...bitcoin will hit $2000-$3000 by end of 2016.
The only thing that makes a tiny bit sense is that you say that the price will increase to $500 at the end of next (now this) week. All other things are pure fantasy

I am of the opinion that most Bitcoin holders are indeed buying and promoting Bitcoin for financial gain. So the more the price rises, the better it is for the end user of the bitcoins to take the advantages.

The thing is once they've had that gain they're aiming most would then cash out - and without the market buffer to break the fall the price they're so eager to watch rising would then spiral its way down. Then accumulation again. It's a cycle that everyone wants to profit in.

IMO it still looks stable at ~$440-450, so I think not much spikes till June.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mitkala

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:31:08 PM

The thing is once they've had that gain they're aiming most would then cash out - and without the market buffer to break the fall the price they're so eager to watch rising would then spiral its way down. Then accumulation again. It's a cycle that everyone wants to profit in.

IMO it still looks stable at ~$440-450, so I think not much spikes till June.  Smiley

If there is no other news to drive the price higher, the price of bitcoin will just rise slowly to $500.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:40:21 PM

How can you say that gentlemen? I will be very thankful to you if you provide us your detailed analysis.

mitkala

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:09:31 PM

How can you say that gentlemen? I will be very thankful to you if you provide us your detailed analysis.

Do you want detailed analysis? Even if you have proper mathematical modelling, it is not very accurate.
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:33:57 PM

Do you want detailed analysis? Even if you have proper mathematical modelling, it is not very accurate.

When you do the valuation, if you include the human mood, then it will very unpredictable, we will have human errors.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:55:34 PM

what are you even talking about? the price is growing up and the price will surely go significantly up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ch3wbacca

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:41:44 AM

Price only goes up or down. Why so much questions  Huh

PM me if you wish for me to advertise you
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:46:21 AM

I think the price will go up and up until august then a big dump after that.  Grin
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:30:18 AM

I do not think the bitcoin price will reach $500 in May. It is possible only in late June or Middle July.
You can see that the price of Bitcoin is going to be much higher now and that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin because they want to earn profit soon.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future with the value itself and that is the problem and also risky.

Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:41:33 AM

i think you are living on a other planet because we already reached the 600 each you dumbass so i dont think he just hit the 465 he reached already the 465 do yuou need to say then.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:11:21 AM

You can already see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn profit soon.
And they just have now to sell it on the right moment so they can earn it and that should be perfect.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:19:03 AM

You can already see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn profit soon.
And they just have now to sell it on the right moment so they can earn it and that should be perfect.

If you have bought bitcoin in the past when price was lower then I think this is the best time to sell your coins and grab huge profits as price is too good now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:27:28 AM

If you have bought bitcoin in the past when price was lower then I think this is the best time to sell your coins and grab huge profits as price is too good now.

Right now is a great time to secure some profits, that's right, but I think people will hold their coins for a longer while as they don't think the price rise is over yet.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:42:26 PM

Right now is a great time to secure some profits, that's right, but I think people will hold their coins for a longer while as they don't think the price rise is over yet.

Even though the price is dropping from $725 to $675 now, I think it will rise again. So I will not sell my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: