Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is ICO ?  (Read 23936 times)
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:52:22 AM

ICO is a company which is holding many campaign to their coin and making it big company that collects many investors to trust to their coin and when you are in an ico you are instructed to follow their campaign so that you can get your bounty after
altcoiner707

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:34:34 AM

ICO is a company which is holding many campaign to their coin and making it big company that collects many investors to trust to their coin and when you are in an ico you are instructed to follow their campaign so that you can get your bounty after
y
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

The ico is the crowdfunding, and the team then takes your money to develop the blockchain project and then puts the COINS on the exchange where the COINS are in value, so that the ico can make money.
salindarose7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:22:04 AM

If I still rock in bitcoin what should I learn about ico laurels?
whether to understand ico has many rules?
Can newbie follow ico?
altcoiner707

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:36:57 AM

all is perspective
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:42:41 AM

Ico is one of the coin developer company that making their own coin to make money but almost Ico is scam so, be careful if you want to invest ypur in many ico introducing here in the world of crypto currrncy to make money.

Make some research first before investing. Ico is making money or more money but be wise for many scamer.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:56:37 AM

ICO is the way the developers of the coins earning investors to push their developments or projects but beware these ICOs are being used by most greedy people to scam people you should do some serious research to prevent you from being scam.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:08:06 AM

Hello, i'm new here and i would like to understand what is Initial Coin Offering.
Why does it open and closes ? And what is it actually ?

Thanks a lot if someone can help me.  Smiley

when developer creates the coin or token it needs to promote first thats why they start putting a thread for the announcement of their project and discuss for what makes good to the project that they proposed. and after that they making another one thread for the ICO announcement. most of them they want bounties, airdrops, or an ico sale's that has big bonuses. that's only my thoughts.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:33:37 AM

In addition, An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is an unregulated means of crowdfunding using cryptocurrency, which is applied by cryptocurrency businesses as an alternative to the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists, banks, or stock exchanges. These function by selling off a created digital token which is somehow tied into the company, product, or service.
CETPENCET23

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

ICO Extension of Initial Coin Offering. Initial means the earliest, Coin means digital token / coin and Offering means bidding, when interpreted in its entirety means the earliest coin offerings before launch into the free market. This is usually offered by developers where their goal is to raise funds to develop their projects do in this case is a digital coin. They need funds to maximize the projects they are doing so they can quickly grow and can be quickly completed.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

Wow, in 2016, you were asking about the concept of ICO last year, and you have made a lot of money and even realized the freedom of wealth this year. The ICO market is really hot this year.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
altcoiner707

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

it's initial coin offerings.
elbez

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

ICO (Initial coin/token offering) is a new crowdfunding mechanism for startups, allowing projects at an early stage to collect the necessary funds in a short period of time.

Today, ICO is Low-Cost Growth Funding and it is the most convenient tool for attracting investments, including due to the lack of legal regulation and supervision.

What is ICO shows here https://www.edutelly.com/courses/ico-blockchain-crowdfinding-token-crowdsale

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

which I hear ICO is a kind of stock IPO, so ico is one place or investment alt-coin investment

Kinawachan

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:04:59 AM

An Initial Coin Offering, also commonly referred to as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin and ether.
you already know now?  Smiley
PabloSheva

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Hello, i'm new here and i would like to understand what is Initial Coin Offering.

In a nutshell, this is the initial placement of coins. The bottom line is that there is a company that wants to launch its own crypto-currency, which will be responsible for a certain task. But to launch the development, it is necessary to raise funds, basically this is the sum of the most popular crypto-currencies, such as ether or bitcoin, which the contributors list. In exchange, the company gives its coins, or tokens, which can then be exchanged for other crypto-currencies. That is, it is a kind of crowd-funding and bonds at the same time.
More about it you can see here ICO investment.
c15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

pm me.
bro

Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

ICO is an analog of IPO, only the crypto currency market. ICO - this is the distribution of tokens among investors of the project blockbuster. ICO allows developers to attract investments for their project, and investors to profit from the increase in the cost of tokens.
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

ICO is a form of capital mobilization of an organization or individual based on the idea of ​​creating a token developed under blockchain technology!
The most famous ICO is the ETHEREUM that raised more than eighteen million dollars in 2014 and increased its total capitalization to over $ 1 billion by 2016.
ICO similar to IPO and Crowdfunding. Like an IPO, shares of start-up companies or companies are sold to raise funds for the organization's activities in an ICO operation. However, the IPO should deal with the law, while the ICO deals with the investor.

Although, there are many ICO projects dedicated to success and profitability for companies and investors. But it is still inevitable that many ICOs have only paper ideas, huge advertising, no potential and the community is not supportive. We also should not be good, select carefully and avoid such projects.
You need to carefully choose the mentor as well as learn how people develop before investing in the ICO, as they are all based on ideas and have not given specific products!

Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO). ICO offers cryptocurrency in return for investment, more commonly known as a coin or token. A good ICO have the potential to make you rich in short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: