Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin halving is real?  (Read 10583 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:20:15 AM

Of course it is real but theres no exact time when it is going to happen. Many speculators said price will go high when halving but there is still a possibility that it will go down. But as I can see now price is going high now as many expected.
I saw many people said halving is coming so do not sell bitcoins but I do not know how they are saying it and for bitcoin everything is possible.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

Of course it is real but theres no exact time when it is going to happen. Many speculators said price will go high when halving but there is still a possibility that it will go down. But as I can see now price is going high now as many expected.
I saw many people said halving is coming so do not sell bitcoins but I do not know how they are saying it and for bitcoin everything is possible.
The Bitcoin halving will be there but nobody will know what is going to happen with the halving and that is the problem so you have to take some risks with it.
Around this time you can better save your coin because the value is not even high now so that is also not worth enough to do it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:34:58 AM

The halving is real but I have read that it is going to be canceled but I do not know if this is exactly true or not. The halving could be good for the people that want to buy Bitcoins because it makes the coins allot cheaper. If you want to sell this is less good news.
I don’t think that the halving will cancelled and it should have to be cancelled as with that people will lose their faith on bitcoin and after that if any other announced came from the side of bitcoin, no one will believe on it and will consider it only a way to make people fool.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 10:50:42 AM

It is real but this a good and bad thing happen the goodnews was the bitcoin price will rise. And the bad news when all bitcoin user exchange their bitcoin to their country money the bitcoin price will down again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 10:54:06 AM

Yes of course it is real, but was it really needed to make a new topic for that?
You should just do some research, a quick search would have given you the answer even faster.

Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:40:08 PM

The Bitcoin halving will be there the only thing is that we never know what there will happen with the halving to Bitcoin because it kept stable for a very long time.
And that is quite bad and the most people are also saying that the value will not even rise in the halving.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:58:11 PM

I do not know, all this time I also want to make it. I just hope someday halving really happening and make bitcoin prices are higher than ever, because so many people are waiting for halving occurs
SharkCoinerHD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:12:17 PM

What is bitcoin halving?
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:45:04 PM

What is bitcoin halving?

It has been already wrote 2 or 3 times (at least) in this thread.
Please read it from start and then ask here if something still isn't clear.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:20:58 AM

The Bitcoin halving will be there but nobody will know what is going to happen with the halving and that is the problem so you have to take some risks with it.
Around this time you can better save your coin because the value is not even high now so that is also not worth enough to do it.
That's right. I see people being too optimistic about the halving. That's not bad but that's not entirely good either. Some are panic-buying bitcoins in hope that the value of bitcoin would drastically go up by the time of the halving.

However I don't agree with you that the value of bitcoin is 'not even high now' when in fact it is actually high, although it is steadily rising.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:26:01 AM

That's right. I see people being too optimistic about the halving. That's not bad but that's not entirely good either. Some are panic-buying bitcoins in hope that the value of bitcoin would drastically go up by the time of the halving.

However I don't agree with you that the value of bitcoin is 'not even high now' when in fact it is actually high, although it is steadily rising.

all the panic decisions are getting smaller and their effect on the price is also decreasing because of the big bitcoin market these days. the hype is always a big part of any market but in bitcoin is has been driving it most of all.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:50:23 AM

Yes of course it is real, but was it really needed to make a new topic for that?
You should just do some research, a quick search would have given you the answer even faster.
I think you do not need to create a topic again. because many people who talk about halving. and a history of previous halving also already proved everything

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:29:11 AM

The Bitcoin halving will come of course but you dont only dont even know what is going to happen and that is the bad thing of Bitcoin because it is a currency it is impossible to predict.
And I heard from a lot of people that thinks that they the value will not rise in the halving.....
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:44:04 PM

It is real and there is a chance that it is going to happen any time soon. With the halving I believe that the value goes down which allows people to buy even more bitcoins.
This is good for the people who do not have much money to spend, now they can also make use of Bitcoin. 

DuckKeeper

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:53:13 PM

If this is true than everyone should buy some coins because that means you make good profit out of it.
Never saw the coin rising that much in such a short period there is hope.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:07:36 PM

The Bitcoin halving will come and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin but you never know what can happen in the halving and that is the bad thing of the currency.
It would be nice if Bitcoin is going to be more worth of course but we cant control it and that is the problem.

But it keeps stable for a long time so it must rise soon otherwise people will get mad.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:12:54 PM

yes for sure, bitcoin halving is real and it will take its place after a couple of months,
so be ready for it when it comes,just read some infos on what will happen when halving takes its place
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:14:38 PM

The Bitcoin halving will come and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin but you never know what can happen in the halving and that is the bad thing of the currency.
It would be nice if Bitcoin is going to be more worth of course but we cant control it and that is the problem.

But it keeps stable for a long time so it must rise soon otherwise people will get mad.

Miners will be greatly affected if the price didn't double. People who are expecting to profit will then sell their bitcoin once the price increases to twice of what it is prior to the halving but will there be enough buyers? If not, the price will go down again.

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:04:24 PM

Yes, bitcoin halving is real and at the mid of July in this year the halving of block chain will occur and in that days the price will be increased to a much high price, But I will say that the increase in price will be started before a month or two of the July , so we should have to buy now.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:24:54 AM

Miners will be greatly affected if the price didn't double. People who are expecting to profit will then sell their bitcoin once the price increases to twice of what it is prior to the halving but will there be enough buyers? If not, the price will go down again.
Bitcoin will get reach the halving of course but nobody will know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
There are a lot of people that is getting mad in the halving maybe because it is not even rising and that is quite bad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: